All Comments on 'Mommy's Merry Christmas'

by Thomas_LM_Windsor

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

Superb story, Ultra Horny. I love a really good mother and son fuckfest tale, this was one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work! Wish he hooked up with Zoe too

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Awesome 5stars and favourite.

Although would have liked a detailed description of ‘mummy’

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this fantastic story of sweet incestious love. I love that mom and rut like wild animals and the son fills his mothers fertile pussy with seed over and over again until her belly swells with the fruits of this mommy and sons love a beautiful baby. I love how excited the son is seeing his mothers swollen belly and breasts knowing that he has taken his fathers place between mommy’s thighs and given her a present. I would love to read more of this excellent families adventures and read about daddy working hard to knock up his loving daughter. This family is the perfect example of family love and had me hard as a rock and hanging of every word of this masterpiece. Five stars from me.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great story, but I agree that the John/Zoe hookup added nothing to the story. A Chris?zoe hookup/pregnancy probably wouldn't have added much either. The romance is what made this story special for me. Well done! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Earlier in the story, who was Tim and Jason???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny...people fuck but so many people think it.'s terrible to say fuck

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Freckin' AWWWsome !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOTALY nasty!!! Knocking up his mom, that’s hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely

John and Zoe being so matter-of-fact helped frame the love and intensity of our hero and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awsome

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I love hot, long mom/son stories! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Agree that post-impregnating sex scenes are incredibly hot and all too rare on Literotica. Something Klrxo does very well

ChunnanguruChunnanguruover 1 year ago

Awesome, Superb. Well written. Keep it up and give us more of these goodness

classicman1982classicman1982over 1 year ago

Very good. Hope to hear about John and Zoe. And see if they make a baby as well that chrismas. Or have Chris and Zoe make a baby.

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

Yup, its another 5 star effort. Thank you kind author for sharing with us.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 1 year ago

I love the fantasy of a son leaving a present inside his mother on Christmas Eve/Day. A present to which she gives birth the following September!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOTTTTTTTT

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

Not going to rate the story low (not going to rate it at all) but the "dad's OK with it" was an instant buzzkill for me. Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably crazy stuff. Super story when it's coming from mom's point of view. . But it would be awesome if dad thinks that the boy is his. Then the story gets more hot. Also mom & son should not be lovers. they should sex thinking that. It gives more naughty to story.

These lines are very hot in this story....

1. It felt so naughty knowing that that was her son's cum seeping out of her. Her baby boy's.

2. Sleeping with her husband while her son's load inside her & she think how naughty that.

It is good that story is long enough. When the story goes long the story will be good.

We would love to have a 2 mom & 2 son story in mom's point of view without swapping seen. Mom's get to know that her sons think about them & terrified about that. Because of how wrong that to have sex with their own son. With cuckold, pregnant by son( terrified knowing the pregnancy because of pill change by their sons or something ) , going around ( family, shopping & office ) with Son's load inside & leaking & thinking about how naughty it & what they think if they know that it her son's seed leaking.

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Beautiful! Absolutely loved this story and especially enjoyed the pregnancies.

heathenfilthheathenfilthover 1 year ago

Wow, absolutely amazing! This had it all: a mum and son who are passionately in love with each other, the hesitation over the taboo, the resolution where the family doesn't fall apart when the secret is out, and a pregnancy! 10 stars out of 5!

I only hope there will be a short follow-up where Zoe and John get their new year's surpise in order and give Tim and twins some cousins. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully the Canadian health system includes mental health therapy, mom comes across a bit nuts.

Really, more in lust than love. Chris seems like he's along for the ride.

Now list is fine as long as you don't make babies...after all babies are forever, lust...well, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job, i love to see more stories like this and more pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like mom son preg stories. Excellent story.

Write more mom son preg stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The unnecessary injection of race at the very beginning is stupid and cringe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE THE STORY I WISH I WOULD HAD GOTTEN MY OWN MOTHER PREGENT MY SELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So is the son named Tim or Chris? You keep switching between them. Great story apart from that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

best story I have read in a long time please give us more

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Good 5⭐️ story ,,, the only set back that I don’t understand,,, if they are a couple and dad understands and accepts it ,,, then why don’t he call her Claire at the hospital or elsewhere ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and well organized presentation!! Very hot and believable story line!! Congrats!! -- Bong von Chennai

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 1 year ago

There is something naughty and yet primal about mom son impregnation stories

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 year ago

Loved it! The one thing missing was any description at all of her orgasms. Did he ever even make her come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Would love to read a sequel. Also a side story about the dad and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's about time Zoe got.pregnant. Maybe Chris cold fulfilling the deed...!!! Excellent stir. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not, do not believe we were told enough about John and Zoe's relationship. Claire seems to have accepted it, so we should? Thought Claire's internal thoughts were well handled except just not "real" to me and I am not sure she appropriately handled the rationalization of her dropping John and taking Chris as her "husband", Just my perception.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think a part two is in order. Maybe we find out that Zoe got her IUD removed and her and John conceived the same night that Claire and Chris conceived the second time. Maybe Claire and John decide to 'get back together', because they decide its better for their kids to be with eachother, since they are a lot closer in age.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can't say I like the son much.

Still in school, not working, so why not knock up mom...dad will pay for everything.

Seems like he's a deadbeat and mom has a few metric screws loose.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny6810 months ago

Not bad at all, kept my attention throughout. Well done !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well damn that was hot. Ended a bit sooner than I would have liked. The Zoe/John relationship was unexpected (though there was a hint, which to me made it super obvious, when it was stated she felt he seemed guilty of something) and we didn't really get to find out anything about it at all. A part 2 would be nice.

NesticNestic5 months ago

Wonderful, exquisite storytelling. So beautifully "composed", so perfect.

There are not enough superlatives, to describe your story.

The splendid example of what an erotic story can be, as apposed to superficial porn stories.

Superb.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

5/5. Not sure the John/Zoe hooking up added much. Still, an easy 5/5. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well done, loved every word. You have to to a part 2, the John an Zoe thing floored me but I need to more about there sex life, maybe is jealous and gets the iud removed. Such a sexy erotic love story. Very touching.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story but it needs a new chapter where Zoe gets impregnated on New Years Eve/day.

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A really great story love the pregnancy sex and the risk zoe should take her iud out

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

55555 lots of 5s, some christmas son giving his mother her presents, twins, yes i love mother son incest stories, do more, lots more.

jt

OI8U2OI8U211 days ago

Sometimes a mom and son don't want children. The mother is on birth control so they can fuck without worry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_LM_Windsor@Thomas_LM_Windsor
Readers, I just uploaded Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03. It should be online in a couple of days time. I will work on Momma GOAT Chapter 11 next. I may start working on a new story as well. Thanks for being patient!