Mommy's Morning Milking

Story Info
It's morning. Your Mommy Mistress is going to milk you dry.
1.2k words
4.35
13.5k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by the lovely TS Ava Cole.

****************

You awaken to the familiar sound of bootheels on the floor, though you don't open your eyes right away.

Only when you can feel her take a seat on the bed beside you do you dare, and once you do, you are greeted by the most beautiful sight in the world.

Your Mommy Mistress is gazing down at you lovingly, her red hair cascading over her shoulders, her soft, plump pink lips pursed together in a smile. The black leather top covering her incredible body shines in the early morning light, as do the long black leather gloves she's sporting. Thigh high black leather boots complete the ensemble, with the tops of her fishnets just barely poking out of the top.

"Good morning baby," she whispered, leaning over to plant a sweet kiss on your forehead. You can feel the lipstick print it leaves behind but you don't care- kisses from your Mommy Mistress are the greatest thing in the world, and you would wear her lipstick prints over your face all day with pride.

Her leather-gloved hand moves gently along the blanket, resting on your bulging morning wood. You groan at the sensation. "Good morning Mommy..."

She rubs your cock through the blanket for a moment or two, then pulls it off to reveal your naked body. You shiver for a second before she wraps her other gloved arm around you and gives you a brief cuddle, and suddenly everything is alright in your world. Your Mommy Mistress has you, and that is all that matters.

Gazing up at her, you see her smile, then play with your cock a little more before pulling her gloved hand away and picking something up off the nearby nightstand. You recognize it right away. Mommy's fleshlight.

"You know what time it is, don't you baby?" She whispers, not waiting for you to reply as the question is rhetorical. "It's milking time.."

You close your eyes and smile. You love it when Mommy milks you.

Letting you go, she returns her attention to your cock, stroking it and teasing it gently with her gloved hands as you lay there. It feels so good, you wish you could stay in this moment forever. But Mommy has bigger plans for her sweet little sub baby.

Rising off the bed, your Mommy Mistress pulls her panties to the side, and you open your eyes in time to see her own morning wood, hard and hanging right above you. Mommy's cock is so much bigger and thicker than yours, but she never makes you feel bad for having a smaller dick. Mommy loves your cock the way it is, and you love hers.

"Open up baby," she whispers, straddling your face and slowly bringing her cock towards your mouth. You do as she commands, opening it wide as the tip just pushes past your lips.

"Mmm," is all you manage to say before she slips more of her throbbing cock inside, and by then, there's nothing more that needs to be said. You know what she expects of you, and you slowly begin twirling your tongue around her thick member even as she leans forward, eyeing your own hungrily.

In an instant, you feel the familiar coolness of her fleshlight as it engulfs your morning wood, a little bit at a time, before rising back off and slamming back down. The sensation of the slick silicone sliding up and down your cock sends shivers down your spine even as you continue to suck your Mommy Mistress's cock with all the zeal you can muster.

"Such a good boy," she says, bringing herself down a little more onto your face and forcing more of her cock inside your mouth. You nearly gag but hold back, wishing to give your Mommy Mistress all the pleasure she deserves. As her cock slips in and out, your lips wrap tightly around it and suck it in time with the fleshlight on your own aching member.

She continues to slam the plastic pussy up and down, and you close your eyes ad let yourself drift, mindlessly sucking her cock as she continues to fuck yours. The scent and sensation of the leather around you only adds to your enjoyment, and you bring your arms up to grab hold of her hips, pulling her and her throbbing erection even deeper into your mouth.

"You want to give Mommy a big load, don't you baby?" She asks, fucking your mouth faster and faster. "You're so hungry, you need lots and lots of yummy milk."

A groan slips out of you even as your tongue laps up the precum that is already dripping out of the tip of her cock. Yes, you want to give Mommy the biggest load ever. You want to make your Mommy Mistress proud.

Her thrusts increase, your hands holding tightly to her even as you can feel your cock desperately grow harder for the fleshlight. It won't be long now, but you try your best to hold back. You want to make this last, all of it, but you also want to give Mommy what she wants.

And she wants your milk.

You suck and you suck, your mouth practically filled by her throbbing cock, but you don't stop. Not even when you feel her thighs close tightly around you and her leather boots practically crush your head.

"Fuck... yes... that's it.... fuck, good boy, suck Mommy. Just. Like. That!"

She doesn't need to say anymore, you feel her body seize up and her cock explode, sending loads of her hot, sticky cum into your mouth and down your throat. And still, you don't stop, knowing your Mommy wants you to suck down every last drop of her delicious milk.

As you do, her fleshlight engulfs your manhood and your hips begin to buckle, exploding mere seconds after your Mommy and sending your own seed into the waiting toy.

Your Mommy Mistress finishes blowing her load just as your orgasm subsides, and she carefully rises off you, though you give her spent cock a sweet kiss before it leaves your sight.

Then she pulls the fleshlight off your cock, steps off the bed, and holds it up where you can see it. Without a word, she brings it to your lips and you open them widely to receive the next part of your morning meal.

You happily lap up every last drop of your hot cum from the inside of the slick, silicone sex toy, your juices mixing with the rest of your Mommy Mistresses in your waiting mouth.

When she feels you've gotten it all, she puts the fleshlight back on the nightstand and smiles down at you. "Aww, such a good little baby, drinking all your milk. I'm so proud of you."

She leans over and plants a kiss on your lips, the sweet sensation of her soft lips the cherry on top of an already wonderful morning. You smile and swallow the rest of the cum. "Thank you, Mommy."

"Good boy," she says, offering you a gloved hand, which you happily kiss. "Now, get up and start your chores. Mommy has a lot planned for you today."

Without another word, she slips her cock back inside her panties, blows you a kiss, and leaves the room. You lay there another moment or two before rising and slipping on your clothes.

You have a lot to do, but you don't care. Your Mommy Mistress is happy with you, and that's all that matters.