Mommy's New Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plug in his ass felt so full, as well. The feeling still felt foregin to him, but some movements made his dick feel funny in its trapped cage. Especially on the car ride over here, riding over some of the speed bumps. The feeling was hard to describe, and Luke didn't want to admit it, but he didn't HATE the feeling, but he wanted it out. Straight dudes do not wear butt plugs. Straight dudes don't like the feelings of things in their ass...

Aunt Lisa of course gave him a face full of makeup before leaving home, and yes, he had to admit, he looked good. Real good, but he hated it. There was a plus side, though. At least he won't be recognized.

"Here we are, girly," Lisa said, "This is going to be your favorite store soon enough." Luke looked around the store, cheeks red. Here he was dressed like a slutty little school girl, with a plug in his ass and his dick in a cage. Sure no one but him (and his Aunt) knew, but still his cheeks were flushed all the same. "Okay," Lisa whispered to Luke, "I want you to pick out the sluttiest panties you can find. If I don't approve, I'll take you into the dressing room and give you 20 more spanks right here." Luke gulped at the thought. "And yes, no one will see it, but I know they'll hear. You can't help but whimper when I punish that sweet tush of yours," Lisa said, reaching under Luke's short skirt, squeezing his ass. "Now, go out there and make me proud." With that, she gave Luke a smack on his ass, to which he let out an, "Eeeeep." People in the store looked over, but Luke kept his head down and headed to the back where the panties were. Luke picked out the frilliest, girliest pairs he could find, in fear of whatever Aunt Lisa may punish him with. All thongs of bright colors, mostly pink, purple, or red, with one super lacy orange pair and another pair that was neon yellow. He even grabbed a crotchless pair, knowing that would net him extra points with his aunt. He was trying to get on her good side after all. He met Lisa at the front of the store who ecstatically approved of his choices, especially the crotchless pair, holding them up into the light. Luke was embarrassed with her loudness, but just shyly looked at the ground, as they paid for their items and moved onto venturing the rest of the mall.

The rest of their mall trip included multiple stops at multiple stores, buying several pairs of heels, short dresses and skirts, as well as slutty tops. All the while, getting cat called by guys everywhere they went, and of course, Aunt Lisa made Luke give a suggestive response in return. "They can't help themselves, baby, with the way you move those hips while you walk. The butt plug was a nice choice," Lisa said to him as if it was his idea to put it in. "And remember honey, good girls like you love getting attention from men, and don't you forget that."

"Okay, one last stop, then we'll head home. Your mommy will be getting home soon so this is perfect timing." We stopped at a little booth and panic struck Luke's eyes. A piercing station. He did not want his ears pierced, and even when all this was over, he'd have the constant reminder of the holes in his ears whenever he'd look in the mirror.

"Hey!" Aunt Lisa said to the cute blonde working the station. "My lovely niece here is finally ready to get some piercings." Piercings? Luke thought. "Since it's her first time, we're going to just do 1 in each ear, and of course one in her belly button." Luke turned pale and his heart dropped to his stomach. He did NOT want to get a belly button piercing like some slut. But he had no way out. His Aunt stared at him with a scary smile, asking, "Oh, I'm sorry about little Lucy here. She thought she was only getting her ears pierced. Her Mommy would never let her get one in her belly, but she's always wanted one, so I thought what the heck. I'll treat her, and deal with my sister later. Doesn't that sound great honey?"

Luke, frozen in fear, didn't have a way out. He just squeaked out in his best girly voice, "Yes, it does. Thank you, Aunt Lisa."

"Sounds good!" the blonde said. "Let's get started."

________

Walking back into his home, with several bags in hand, Luke was drained. Spending all day at the mall with Aunt Lisa, putting on his best girly act was tiring. "Oh my gosh, honey. We completely forgot to get your nails done! Don't worry, we can do that now while we wait for your Mommy to get home. What color do you want?"

"Pink!" Luke said excitedly, really trying to play into this act. He decided on the car ride home he had to be less hesitant if he wanted to be more convincing. That's the only way he gets out of this. That's the only way he'll get his mommy or aunt to let their guard down.

"Splendid choice, Lucy! I'll paint your nails so they come out good the first time, but in the future, you're going to have to learn to do it yourself!"

"Like, of course, Aunt Lisa. A good girl like me can't go her whole life without knowing how to do her nails!"

Hmmm, Lisa thought. Luke was really getting into this, as of late. Aside from a couple freezes in the mall, he was going through with this change in full stride. Was he enjoying this? It kind of seemed like he was, but maybe he was just putting on an act to put her at ease in some way? Whatever the reason, Lisa was suspicious of the newly guy turned girl's new attitude.

Luke sat daintily on the couch that he was spanked on but only a few hours earlier as his Aunt painted his nails hot pink. As he first sat down, the plug pushed up deeper into his ass, causing him to shudder. But it wasn't exactly painful. Similar to how he felt on the car ride to and from the mall, he couldn't quite place how it felt. It almost felt like... He stopped himself from even thinking that. No way was he getting pleasure out of a plug in his ass. He wasn't gay. But he couldn't help how the plug made him feel in that moment, and really the entire day at the mall. His mind suddenly felt panicked as he heard keys jostle the front door. Mommy, was here... He knew how he had to act. He closed his eyes for a second preparing himself, before bursting from the couch and running over to the door. "Mommy!" he exclaimed in his most girly voice.

Melissa's heart swelled as she saw her feminized son run over to her with such excitement. He never ran over to her like that. At least not for the last decade. And he didn't look like a "he" at all. He was all woman! She hugged him back as Lisa called out, "Be careful honey, I just did your toenails! You don't want to smudge them."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Lisa. I'm just so excited to see Mommy again. It was such a long day without you." Luke said, squeezing his mother. "Aunt Lisa?" Melissa thought to herself, but just went along with it. Luke really seemed to be going along with this punishment without a hitch. I guess he knows he is in the wrong. "Okay, Mommy, do you want to see all the cute stuff I got at the mall?"

Luke showed his Mommy all the cute outfits, heels, and panties. Melissa was surprised by the outfit choices. Everything was so revealing, and honestly, for lack of a better word, slutty. But hey, this was a punishment after all. Melissa guessed the sluttier the better.

In all the excitement, Melissa had just realized her new daughter was wearing her clothes. "And where did you get that outfit, Missy?" Luke shyly looked away. "Maybe your closet..." Luke gulped knowing what he had to do next. He was dreading this, but this was as good a time as any. He did not want to feel Aunt Lisa's wrath. "And can I tell you a secret, Mommy?"

Melissa, curious, replied, "Sure, honey."

Luke turned away, bending over slightly, and lifting his skirt, flashing his thonged ass to his mother, "I just had to steal a pair of your panties! I'm sorry Mommy, but I just had to. I couldn't deal with having only one pair. And I knew I was going to buy more today, but I couldn't wait. What kind of good girl has only one pair of panties?" Melissa stood shocked, not knowing exactly what to say. And it wasn't just because she saw her son turned daughter so enthusiastically show her the panties he stole from her drawer, but because she saw the very obvious indentation of a butt plug lodged inside his hole. What did he and Aunt Lisa get into while she was gone? "Are you mad at me, Mommy?" Luke said with puppy eyes.

"Of course not honey. It was my mistake only giving a pretty girl like you one pair this morning. Now go wash up and get ready for bed. You had a long day." Luke ran over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before skipping to the bathroom.

______

"Gosh he's really getting into it, isn't she?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, SHE is! Please think of her as your daughter, Melissa. It'll make it easier for you to deal with," Lisa said. She could tell her best friend was struggling with how to feel about all this. She saw the shocked look on her face as her new daughter so proudly bent over and showed off the stolen panties. No she didn't know Lisa had forced Luke to do that, but she didn't need to. Maybe if she saw how into it he seemed to be, she'd be willing to take this further. "No," Lisa thought to herself. "SHE, not HE. And LUCY not LUKE." She had devious plans to fully transform the unruly boy into a sissy slut, and sissy sluts dont have guy names and aren't referred to with the male pronouns.

"But, Lisa, am I taking this too far? I miss my little boy." Lisa grabbed Melissa and looked her in the eyes, "That little boy is no longer, Melissa. He's long gone. And he actually grew up to be a real jerk. Right now, enjoy that sweet little girl you've got in the shower there. Let's look through these bags and pick out something for Lucy to wear to bed."

Melissa, confused with how to feel at the moment, agreed. Sure, things were happening real fast, but there was no sense of thinking about it too much now. Luke needed to be punished. Luke needed a reality check. He needed to feel what it was like to walk in a girl's shoes... literally. Tomorrow was another day, and while Melissa was conflicted, she couldn't help but smile thinking about the daughter she always wanted run over excitedly to hug her after a long day of work. "I wouldn't mind getting that hug for another week... or two," Melissa selfishly thought to herself.