All Comments on 'Mommy's Panties Ch. 03'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

the riding parts of the story made me cum so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was one of the best stories I've read on this site, like the whole series is just amazing! Looking forward to more of your work, mother/son incest is my favorite! And although I don't have any fetish for feet, I still LOVED the different fetish mixed in. Oh and the dom and submissive was also great, wow. 20/10!

TMoney983TMoney983almost 8 years ago
Good idea to end the story here, great story!

That was absolutely amazing. Just the perfect amount of build up, action, and it's all very possible too! Love stories that are realistic, and I do believe it's good to end the story here and hopefully start working on a new series! Looking forward to more from you, you're an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent story

And it reminded me of all the times when I was a teenager and "stole" my own mother's panties from the hamper in the bathroom. I'd plaster them against my face and breathe in the intoxicating aroma--my own mother's cunt smell!--and jerk off. Come on, I bet most guys here did the same thing at least occasionally. There's something so forbidden about getting that intimate with the hairy hole between your own mother's thighs, the same hole you came out of. It's just so dirty you practically cream just thinking about it. I did it a few times with my kid sister's panties as well, but the smell just wasn't as pungent so I went back to mom's.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
Superb

A fantastic conclusion to the series. Mom and son living as husband and wife, what could be better than that? (A baby maybe...?) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well written and thought out stories. I see by the submission dates that you are still writing for this site .Will be looking forward to more entries.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY, AN EASY 5 STAR STORY!

TOO BAD THE AUTHOR IS INACTIVE FOR OVER A YEAR! GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story until ...

You fucked it up with the anal shit. At that point I stopped reading.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Lovely lady

Very nice story. I love this lady. Not sure a mother would volunteer her anus to her son though, not that quickly anyway.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Too bad the panty play ended, that was part of the charm and enticement to the story. The first chapter was the best IMHO.

The author seemed to pull a lot of the sexual stops out for this chapter though. The one thing that was missing was them taking showers together. Hasn't happened in any of the previous chapters either. Maybe not kinky enough, don't know, just seems strange. What could be more loving and erotic than sharing a shower with your partner and washing each other? Sweetie probably needed a good washing after basically raping his mother in the ass and her not being cleaned and prepared. Like driving down a muddy road your not ready for.

Would have been a bummer if when Mom suddenly showed up in LA, Sonny had hooked up with girl, or guy, and wasn't interested in her anymore. Moving to LA was a big step to take without at least talking it over, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a cute caring slut of a mother. She is a real artist taking her son step by step from panty sniffing, cum licking, oral sex and marvelous fucking of pussy and arse. The caring loving dirty conversation is great to read. I would cherish a MILF to kiss her pussy every morning.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read the piece again. I seem to have fallen totally in love with the cum eating adorable slut excelling in vulgarity and lovable sex laden bad language. Unfortunately I could never proceed beyond my mommy's panties and only imagined playing with her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous