All Comments on 'Mommy's Panties'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Carry the story on and make them fuck

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
more

let the play progress please

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
Very good

It's exciting and the slow pace makes it seem more real. I do hope they will be fucking but not right away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD WRITER

I'm having fun reading.

patrick918patrick918about 8 years ago
pantys

cheat105. please write more . i love doing the same thing you do . theres nothing in this world like the smell and taste of a womans pantys shes worn all day . i for one understand whats going on in your head . i use to smell my moms pantys before i understood what the smell realy was but soon found myself looking for them every chance i got .. anyways please write more .. great job on your first story hope to read more ................

lustful4u2000lustful4u2000about 8 years ago
Good Stuff!!!

You are doing just fine so far... please go further. As I've always had a wicked panty fetish the story is great! Anyone reading knows were it's heading so just let it flow!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 8 years ago
Please Continue

I'm liking the story very much, keep it up!

spuppyspuppyabout 8 years ago
Don't stop

Please continue can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crikey!

I can hardly wait for Part Two of this one! Five stars and a hugs from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a great story from a first-time contributor who's

in his early 20s. I love the dirty banter between the mother and her kid, especially when mom says, "Do you like the smell of mommy's panties?" And the boy replies, "Yes, mommy." I said, whilst still stroking my cock and sniffing the strong musky odor radiating from her panties." That is so fucking cool--a son plastering his mother's panties to his face, and inhaling the sharp musky aroma deep into his young lungs, his own mother's cunt smell! I did that with my own mom's used panties when I was a teenager and it always got me rock hard. I was thinking, this great smell came from my own mother's twat, the twat I came out of, and I'd blow my balls all over the place. I love the story also because the kid keeps calling her "mommy," and mommy fingers "her wet hairy pussy" as her boy jerks off right in front of her. That just blows my mind. My mommy never showed me the hairy hole between her thighs that I was born from, her glorious cunt, and she never let me jerk off in front of her, dammit. But I can live the experience vicariously through terrific stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing work!

Great start to an amazing story! I love reading mother & son incest stories and I have a huge panty fetish so this was a great find. Keep up the amazing work! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many lads do same thing. Often mom knows and leaves special panties for son. It is thrilling and satisfying to know son jo for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes, definately keep writing.

I think your writing is Mature well considered and quite stimulating. as an Ex-panty man myself I found identifying with te character quite easy to accomplish. So, yes please...more?

ILoveOlderWomenILoveOlderWomenabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

I admit it. I'm a panty sniffer too. Looking forward to more.

BPK247BPK247about 8 years ago
Intriguing

I believe almost every red-blooded boy has sniffed their mothers panties at some point. I used to go to a masturbation site and read about several guys doing this and their mothers eventually found out. Some would leave out special panties and others would admonish them.

Keep writing. Curious to know if there was any situation which occurred that gave you the idea for this story.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
It seemed really familiar, but that might simply be because this story's been written so many times with only minor variations.

It would be interesting to see an actual chart of variations on a popular story theme. What happens, do you think? Somebody reads a story, decides they could do it better, and effectively writes almost the exact same story? The "siblings sharing a space which eventually leads to a sexual relationship", or "the family member who injures their hands and needs someone to take care of them, which leads to sex", or "the riding in the backseat while the driver is oblivious to all the sex going on in the backseat", just to name a few.

Anyway, the actual writing here wasn't too terrible. Yes, there were minor mistakes, but in general, the author did an adequate job of telling "the story". Keep it up, but try to find a topic that hasn't been done to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to your continuation

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 8 years ago
A Good Start

Please continue on...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Magic

Had a similar experience with my aunt when I was 16 am now 72 it brought back many happy memories. Keep up your good work I await the next part with a hardon and a smile on my face

Eric XX

Cheat105Cheat105about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the positive feedback.

I know the mother/son panty thing is a topic that's just about been done to death. So I must say I am taken aback by all the positive feedback and I want to thank you all. I am a new writer to this site and thus far I'm quite impressed with the friendly and welcoming community here. Again thank you. I originally wrote this one rather quickly just to get a story out there for the first time, to test the waters if you will. I will be working on a second part soon enough. In other news, I will say, there is a much bigger project that I've been working on for the past week or so. But due to the positive feedback on this one, I'll definitely get to work on a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Just adored this account of a sons love of his mothers underwear. Was heavily into that scene myself around puberty time....couldnt get enough of her stained undies..hoped she knew, but it never went firther than that. Please if possible continue this ....

phobosukphobosukabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Lots of build up and sexual tension and well written. When's the next chapter?

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

I love how you build the story and you focus on the interaction between mom and son, instead of the details of their anatomies.

Keep it up and I hope to read more from you soon!

chimpeechimpeeabout 8 years ago
GUSHINGLY GREAT

Got really horny when mommy put the cum filled panties back on mommy now needs a full set with a cum filled bra and the panties and bra's sucked dry, great starthe put

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

This is a great start to a story that can go a lot of places. What all American boy has not or did not check out his mommy's dirty panties? I did and those who say that they didn't are lying. You said that the subject has been covered many times, and it has. But those of us who love incest that involves panties will keep reading. Especially if its new and fresh, which your's is. I particularly like the part where mom wears her panties after her son has filled the crotch with his cum. You can take that and have mom wear cum filled panties to work, church or other public places. We all know that this is going to lead to incest intercourse. And that's ok. I seduced my own mother and fucked her one time. It only happened once. I thought, no I hoped that she would want it to happen again but she never allowed it to. I wanted her to seduce me the second time just so I would know that she really wanted it to happen again but she never did. The act was never mentioned again by either of us. So far this is a good story, it's hot, fresh and has a lot of potential . Keep up the great work and give us the next chapter ASAP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Prefect.

I just made a mess of my wife's panties wishing they were my mums while reading your great story. If they do end up making love can you please keep the pantie sniffing theme alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great piece of writing

Occasionally I visit this site to read stories and I must confess I enjoyed reading this immensely . Very well written . Looking forward to reading the continuation . Hurry and Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Cant wait to read more really enjoyed this chapter

Cheat105Cheat105about 8 years agoAuthor
Begun work on part 2

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have begun working on a part 2. I plan for it to be much longer than the first part, so I'm not sure when I'll be finished. Just know that I am working on it and I've taken your feedback into account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really nice

really liked it. the thing she does with the panties in the laundry room is i guessa fetish of mine. i look forward to the next part. Also i'd say work on the dialogue just a bit more. Whatever that means to you is probably fine.

Cheat105Cheat105almost 8 years agoAuthor
Update

Just giving a quick update for those of you who are looking forward to part 2. I'm about 3/4 of the way done with it. It's shaping up to be quite long, but I should be finished with it within a week and then I'll submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why are all Americans who write Erotic fiction fixated with DD breasts??

Just about every piece of erotic fiction has a woman or girl with DD or bigger breasts. I just turn off when reading this as it is just not believable.Most of these stories are set in the USA so I am concerned that Americans have a fixation for huge breasts at least the ones who write erotic fiction

Cheat105Cheat105almost 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to comment: "Why are all Americans who write Erotic fiction fixated with DD breasts??"

Because most heterosexual human males just naturally love breasts, the bigger the better. I wouldn't make the generalization that all Americans love large breasts, as I'm sure a lot of people from all over the world has an appreciation for busty women. As for why we like big breasts so much, I couldn't tell you exactly, but there have been plenty of biological and neuroscientific studies done on the very subject. Basically, it's like how Sir Mix-a-Lot likes big butts(and he cannot lie) but some people just like big boobs. I hope that answers your question, Mr. Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why My Panties ???

Because they're your Mothers Panties.....and maybe some other sexy Lingerie...like a sexy push-up bra....stockings....Corset.....and a tight Girdle with the right STOCKINGS.....so very HOTTTTT!!!

SissyCrissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your mommy.

Bro, one day you should hook me up with your mom. I want some of her panties too bro. Or better just fuck the crap out of your mommy

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Nothing better than the heavenly scent of your mom's musk. 5 stars.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Very sexy story, made me very hard

I cum off strong remembering smelling and sucking my own mothers knickers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mommy's Panties lead to Mommy's Sissy Boi Toi

Mommy, are you home? I was feeling so horny and Mommy appeared to be away for the time being. Feeling frisky, I briskly went for the treasure of Mommy's hamper. Mom had used her vibrator last night so there was a good chance some sweet Mommy nectar would be in her satin panties. Mom being gone was my chance to explore her inner sanctuary of her dressers,closet,and hopefully her diary. Her computer was the real prize though. Fishing in the hamper were a nice fresh wet pair of hot pink satin panties. Nice and damp,wet with the scent of my own mothers pussy secretions. Also, a nice pair of pantyhose next to the panties. I sat on Mom's bed and slipped into the pantyhose careful not to snag them. They felt so smooth as I slowly slithered into the nylon and spandex hosiery. Having finished that I reached over where Mom kept her vibrator. Plugging it in, I brought the damp delicious pretty pink panties to my olfactory senses. In haling deeply, the aroma of Mommy's sweet pussy cum immediately worked their magic on my nylon encased cock. Ahh! I switched on the vibrator to low and layed back turning on a hot DVD my Mom had in the smart TV. It was entitled": " Mommy's Day Off " A nice looking blonde came on the screen. Using a vibrator similar to my Mom's toy, The porn actress started her moaning and gasping as she laided back. Soon she was getting off in some nylons and high heels and matching bra. She started craving her "Son" OHH Son COME TO MOMMY,COME FUCK YOUR SWEET MOMMY BABY..." Obviously Mom had been using this video to relate to her own son's nice cock and how nice it would feel thrusting deep in a perverse act of forbidden yet intensely passionate act of Mother-Son Incest ! I started to get aroused and my Mom's pantyhose were wet with pre-cum now. The Pink panties ,nice and wet were wickedly familiar as I had used them before leaving a generous amount of seminal fluid in the silky panties for Mom to find and enjoy. Dad left years ago so it was just me and her in the big house. The silky smooth nylon felt wonderful against my erection as the vibrator tickled my teen manhood. The bitch in the movie was squealing and clamoring for her Son's cock again as her pantyhose were wet as were the one's Mom left me for my fetishtic pleasure. Her bedroom door was ajar as I pleasured myself thinking I was completely alone. I started calling for Mom'... Mommy...Gonna Fuck your sweet incest loving cunt you Mommy slut....Yeah, Mom-that's it....TAKE MY COCK MOM ! I was so into it I didn't notice she was in the room clad only in pantyhose,bra and a pair of "Fuck Me" 6 inch high heels ! MOM ! What the hell....What are you doing home -I thought.... "Well You were wrong little man ! " I'm very much home-and I see you are having a little fun with my nylons and panties ! ""I-I'm sorry MOM ! -I thought...."You thought wrong...Is this what you do, wear my pantyhose and sniff Momm'ys panties ?" -" Move over you little Motherfucker" "Mom-what,are you doing ? " "Mommy is going to show you exactly what you need to see and do !" The horny bitch started stroking my nylons with one hand and caresssing my erection with the other..... "Mom, Oh God ! That feels Good Don't Stop !...."Feel nice you sissy -Do you want to wear my nylons and suck Mommy's teat's and Fuck your own Mommys pussy ?' -"OH GOD FUCK YES ! MOM' I threw her down on the satin sheets and pressed my lips to her lips and tasted the lip gloss she wore. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and we French Kissed.... "That's it son-Ohh so strong ! Is this what you want Mom ? If we do this ,there is no going back You understand ? "SON, FUCK ME DAMN IT ! That's all I needed to know ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love of panties

time to take a pair in one hand and cock in the other hand oh I love my mother

j

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Read this story some time ago but don't see where I left a comment. So, I read it again and still find it a turn on to read. Had this old guy leaking like a 20 year old, well maybe not that much, lol. Anyway, it is a hot story and worth reading again, just glad I didn't have to wait until I was 18 before I played with my mother's panties.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I used my mom pantys a few times

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Every reader will like the panty arrangement with their slut mom's. The hot dialogue and detail panty play with sniffing and sucking of mom's panties and mom savouring the cum made me really hot with a hard dick

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have a Very sweet lovable panty slut as my mother in law. She is an imaginative MILF who wears sexy thongs and keeps the used ones in Ziplock bags so the aroma and wetness remains for me to smell , suck and lick.

She masterbates before taking off her thongs making the gusset sticky with loads of pussy juices.

I love to smell and lick the part of the thong that resides inside the ass crack between the ass cheeks.

However nothing is as good and tasty as licking a wet sloppy pussy radiating an intoxicating smell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous