Mommy's Slutty Boy

Story Info
She makes her son her lover.
6k words
4.24
75.7k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

It's a fine Saturday morning. Julia wakes up earlier than usual. The 48 years old woman is in incredible shape for someone her age. She has not only a pretty face but enormous tits and a flat stomach, leading down to very muscular thighs and an equally firm ass. The woman is a black haired bombshell, one who works out a lot and still draws stares from all the men at work. A walking wet dream, and proud of it too. Why shouldn't she be? She is an extremely experienced slut who's gotten fucked by all the hottest guys back in college and now at her work place too.

She could have almost any guy she wanted but she only wants one. And he happens to be the only one she might not be able to get. As much as it embarrasses her at times, Julia is secretly in love with her own son George. Julia knows it's wrong for a mother to feel this way about her son but she can't help it. Her 18 years old boy is such a kind, generous and adorable young man and she always get very perverted thoughts while looking at or thinking about him.

The woman may look matronly but she harbours all the dirtiest fantasies. She is a very perverted girl who gets off on thinking about doing the wildest things. Julia has always satisfied her partners, being such a freak that she often wore out the guys she fucked. Only the biggest studs were able to keep up with her in the sack. Julia smiles slightly as she recalls her past experiences, one of which led to her having her son. It was a massive orgy in which she was gang banged by 12 guys. Getting them all to take a paternity test was embarrassing.

Julia did end up marrying and staying with her baby daddy for a while but then he came out as gay and left, forcing her to raise George on her own. She likes to think that she did a good job though. He is a kind young man, one that she lusts after and wants to fuck so desperately. But how could she get him to accept her desire and satisfy them? He isn't the sort of sex-crazed teen she knows other guys his age are. It would be very difficult to convince him to fuck his own mother, but that didn't stop her from trying. She's been wearing very skimpy outfits lately.

She decides to go wake him up. He is still lying in bed when she finds him, eyes closed tightly. George looks so cute she couldn't resist groping him in his sleep. The sexy mother touches her son's penis as he slumbers on, caressing it gently. Then she also cups his balls, giving them a very gentle squeeze, careful not to wake him with his nuts in her grip. She snaps herself out of it and releases his genitals, chiding herself for getting carried away with her arousal. Shaking him, she says "Wake up, honey. It's time for breakfast now."

George slowly opens his eyes. He groggily says "Mom?" Julia nods, brushing a strand of her black hair out of her eye. "Okay, I'm up now. Just give me a few minutes." He heads over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower. In the meantime, Julia swipes a used boxer and quickly takes it into her room, hiding it for further use. The perverted woman has been masturbating while sniffing his underwear for some time now. God, she is astounded by her depravity at times. No matter how much of a slut she was in her younger years, back then she never thought she would be lusting after her own flesh and blood like this.

Her son is in the shower and he takes a bit longer than usual. Julia frowns but doesn't think too much of it. She waits patiently for him to finish. Once he is done, he comes out of the room and enters the living room where she is already waiting for him. The two of them eat breakfast together. "Do you want to go anywhere today?" she asks him. He shakes his head. She isn't surprised. George prefers to stay at home during the weekend. Once he's done, he washes the dish and heads back into his room. She washes her dish after and decides to work out.

But on her way back to her room, she passes the bathroom and catches a whiff of something she's familiar with. Semen. That's it! He took so long in the shower today because he was jerking off! Then she hears some light moaning coming from her son's room.

Heading over to George's bedroom, Julia feels herself growing wet as she could hear him moan. He is masturbating again! Her son, the boy she has been fantasising about fucking for some time now, is jacking off in there. Her cunt gets really moist just from the sound and she feels herself wetter than she ever was.

She finds that he didn't lock the door and pushes it very carefully, making it slightly open so she could peak through the gap. He is lying on his bed, hand wrapped around his four inch dick. Julia rubs her damp crotch through her skirt as she watches her only child wank. He is masturbating slowly, clearly edging himself to build up a big load. His eyes are tightly shut, which is a good thing, since it means he won't see her standing there. As long as she's quiet, it should be fine.

And then he does something that completely shocks her. "Ahh, mom," he moans. His eyes are shut. He doesn't see her. Which can only mean one thing. He's jacking off to her! Julia finds herself both shocked and delighted. Her cute son is masturbating to her. He wants her the same way she wants him! She wants to just go in there and grab his dick, stuff it in her mouth and suck him off until he shoots his cum down her throat.

Yet witnessing this show is also making her very horny and she decides to stay put and watch him. She takes her phone out, going to the camera app. After that she starts to record him beating his meat, taking a video. The middle aged woman records a video with one hand and slips her other hand beneath her skirt and into herself. She fingers herself while watching her young son masturbate, getting really turned on by the show he is unknowingly giving her.

"Please fuck me harder, mom," he moans as he fantasises about his mother. "Make me your slut." Hearing that gives Julia a mini-gasm and she bites down on her lower lip to stop herself from crying out. It arouses her so much as she keeps on fingering herself to her son jacking off. Such a perverted peeping Jane, getting off to the sight of her adorable son's penis.

His hand slides up and down faster and faster. Julia finger-bangs herself harder in tandem with this. She could feel her pussy juices running down her strong thighs as her son continues to jack off. It's the most erotic thing she has ever done, standing here and looking on as her own flesh and blood masturbate to her. His eyes fly open but thankfully he doesn't look over at the door, instead grabbing his phone.

He finds a photo of her and beats his meat to it, jacking off harder than before. Soon he couldn't hold it back and shoots his cum up into the air. Julia watches it and then sneaks away, realising the show's over. She goes into the bathroom and grabs his toothbrush, taking it back to her bedroom. Then she closes the door. She takes her skirt off and begins to masturbate with her son's toothbrush.

She has been doing this for some time now. It turns her on so much knowing that the toothbrush her son uses everyday is coated in her juices, all without his knowledge. The way she can degrade him without him knowing about it. Oh, it makes her wetter than she ever thought she could. She rubs her clitoris with the brush and inserts the handle into herself, fucking her tunnel with it carefully, all while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

She soon squirts all over the brush. Putting it aside, she grabs a bottle of lube from her bedside table. Julia squeezes a generous amount onto her fingers and applies it to around her anal ring. Then she eases her fingers inside, one at a time, starting to finger-fuck her own ass. She thrusts her digits up her thick ass aggressively, really enjoying it a lot, before having an anal orgasm.

The woman keeps on doing it for a few more minutes, having some more orgasms, before finally stopping. She goes to clean her fingers and put her skirt back on. Then she sits on her bed, thinking about how she could use what she just learnt today to her advantage. Her son is as turned on by her as she is by him. That's the only reason he would masturbate to her like that. So she could get laid by her own son. She only has to be brave enough to go for it and seduce him. Yes, she will do that later.

She goes out of the room and soon he leaves his own room. She could see a guilty expression on his face and deduces that he feels bad for stroking his dick to her. The woman asks him "Is everything okay, sweetie?" Her son nearly jumps out of his skin at the sound of her voice and she hides a grin.

"Everything's fine, mom," he answers. "Nothing to worry about." He hopes she will never find out about what he was up to, not knowing she already caught him, or that she too masturbates a lot while thinking about fucking him. Oh well, he will find out later tonight when she finally indulges herself after such a long period of waiting. He will cum bucket loads in her pussy and fill her up with semen the way she wants.

Or maybe she shouldn't fuck him tonight yet. It would be too soon. She should start with handjobs and blowjobs first, and then fuck him later on when he is used to the incest part of their relationship. Yes, that makes a lot more sense. "Good to hear," she says to him. "I'll be back in an hour, alright? Need to pick up some groceries." Julia then leaves the house while her son stays there by himself.

George feels ashamed of himself for jerking off to his mother earlier. He finds her a very hot woman and she's been wearing such revealing clothes around the house recently. It makes him unable to stop fapping to her. Oh, it's so shameful how he fantasises about losing his virginity to his own mom. About her pinning him down and raping him, making him her slut.... He shakes his head rapidly to snap himself out of it, realising the thought has made him hard again.

He really need to do something about this. But what? There is no way he can just go and seduce his mom. He isn't that much of a slut. As a matter of fact, he is still technically a virgin. He did eat out a few of the female football players though, as a way of thanking them for winning some tournaments for the school. They thought he is cute and begged him for it. Maybe he should try jerking off to them instead of his mom. But he doesn't know that soon he won't be able to make such choices.

......

Later that day, Julia goes to play some volleyball with her friends. She was able to go to college on a volleyball scholarship and is still as good at the sport as ever. It keeps her in excellent shape and she is going to use her banging body to fuck her son senseless. Maybe not today since it could be too soon but one day soon she is going to pound his brains out. She's going to make her son cum inside her. Yes, just thinking about it got her so hot already. Her cunt is dripping into the booty shorts with arousal.

Just earlier today she was still not sure if she would be able to get him in bed or not. But that was before she spied on him masturbating to her. After that, there is no more doubt left in her mind. Her slutty son would fuck her the way she wants. He will fuck her, his own mother. She knows he wants him as much as he wants her. All she has to do is confront him about the matter and make sure he can't get away. He probably won't even try to get away, but just in case he does, she is ready to give him some threats.

Her friends notice that she is slightly off and ask if something's wrong. "It is nothing," she tells them with an apologetic smile on her face. "I'm just thinking about my son." Her best friend Alexis, who went to college with her, has a curious look on her face right now. Alexis used to help babysit George and knows him very well, better than Julia's other friends. She also thinks he is a very cute boy and has had some thoughts about him, but doesn't know Julia feels the same way about the boy. Julia hid it well.

"He's gotten really cute, hasn't he?" Alexis pipes up. Julia's head swivels over and she looks at her blonde best friend. "Would you mind it if I ask him out?" Hearing that really pisses Julia off and Alexis gets alarmed, but for the wrong reason. The blonde thinks that her friend is being protective when in reality Julia is possessive. She is jealous. Julia wants to be the only woman in her son's life. "Whoa, I was kidding!" Alexis quickly says, even though she meant exactly what she said and really wants to go out with George a lot.

Julia gets real close to her friend's face and says "Don't even think about it." She has always been the strongest in their group and Alexis remembers that well. After all, Julia works out the most rigorously and is more muscular than any of them. So it is best not to cross her, since she could easily pulverise them all if she ever wants to. Happy that her friend got the point, Julia then heads to the changing room and takes a quick shower, masturbating while in it. Then she towels off and puts her fresh clothes back on, before leaving the club and getting the groceries.

As she drives home, she tells herself to stay calm. She is very excited at the thought of getting to play with her son's penis tonight, but has to focus on the road in order to prevent having any accidents. It wouldn't do any good if she gets into a car crash on her way home. Julia sighs, trying to quell the rising heat in her loins. Her crotch is pulsating now, quivering with intense desire for her son who is waiting for her back at home. Her only child, her own flesh and blood who she raised, and is about to jerk off tonight. Damn it! She can't keep thinking like this on the road!

She manages to reach home safely, parking the car right outside. Then she enters the house. The tall woman finds her son reading on the couch in the living room, right where he was when she left. She smiles lightly, making her way to the fridge and grabbing a can of soda. "Hey, mom," George says without looking up from his book. "Had fun at the club?" he asks. Julia tells him that she did enjoy hanging out with the girls and asks him how far he's gotten with his new book.

Julia chats with her son for a while before going into her room. She sits on her bed and thinks of how she is going to seduce him. He doesn't lock his door at night so she can get in easily. Yes, that's how she'll do it. She is going to grope him when he is sleeping and wake him up by sucking him off. He will be so surprised by it. The sexy mother chuckles silently, thinking of the ways she is going to claim her son and make him hers. He will be completely helpless to resist.

As they eat dinner together that evening, she works out the finer details of it in her head. She has a clear plan of action by the end of the meal. While she washes the dishes, he reads a textbook silently. Perfect. The quiet will let her go over it once more. Now she is pretty sure she is ready to do what she's wanted for some time now, and nothing is going to stop her from having what she wants. Today she is going to get her son's cock inside her. He's going to fuck his mom today. That much she is sure of now.

Once he's gone into his room for the night, Julia waits for about two hours. Then she opens his door as silently as possible. She creeps inside to find him asleep on his bed. The lecherous woman pulls the cover down and slides her son's pajamas down as well. His cock is flaccid but that's okay. She can make him hard. Julia is already horny and feels herself getting wetter when she grabs her son's dick, rubbing it. She tugs him, stroking his manhood and watching as it slowly stiffens, becoming erect in her fist. Yes, this is what she's been waiting for.

She caresses her cute son's dick as he sleeps. He is moving around a little but not too much for her. Her hand squeezes him. She plays with his penis, masturbating him while her other hand cradles his balls. Stimulating both areas at once makes him moan a bit louder but he hasn't woken up yet. Perfect. Julia wants to make sure he is as hard as he can be by the time he wakes up, so she is going to take it slow and not rouse him right away. Just keep him throbbing and make him as hard as possible first before getting right into it.

After some light touching, she decides to take it further. She kneels down next to the bed and kisses the underside of her teenage son's cock. The lascivious mom licks it gently. She knows how sensitive the frenulum is. True to her expectation, her paying attention to the erogenous zone makes him pulsate some more. She gives his prick a light squeeze and keeps on pumping him as he rests on his bed. Yes, he is getting harder and harder, but also closer to waking up, as she can tell from his breathing.

The woman decides to take a risk and take his whole cock into her mouth. She is going to wake him up soon. Just has to make him really close to orgasm. Julia just bobs her head up and down on her son's cock, chin crashing into his balls. Her lips slide along the full length of his prick and her cunt is extremely soppy now, with fluids flowing out of the hole rapidly from having her son's dick in her mouth, the way she's fantasised about. Her mouth can handle him very easily since she's sucked much bigger cocks before.

Suddenly, he opens his eyes. Groggy at first, the boy looks down and realises what is going on. "Mom! " he exclaims in shock, trying to push his mom away. But his mother grabs his legs tightly and hangs on, refusing to let go. Julia ignores his thrashing about and continues to blow him for a while until he asks her "What are you doing?" At this point she pauses for a moment, looking up at him with his dick still in her mouth.

She then takes his cock out of her oral orifice to speak to him. "Isn't it obvious, baby?" Julia asks her son. Her right hand is now jerking him off as he tries but fails to get away from her. "I was sucking your cock and now I am jerking you off." Her clear nonchalance astounds him and he is at a loss as to what to say about this. She is making him feel so good! Her hand is sliding up and down his cock, squeezing him and pumping his hard manhood expertly. He is helpless to resist.

"But why?" he asks her in a shaking voice. "Why were you sucking my cock mom? And why are you jerking me off now?" George never thought he would ever say those words but then again, he never expected his beautiful mom to sneak into his room and start blowing him when he was asleep, jerking his cock after he woke up. "Please talk to me, mom." Julia's hand is now greased in the mixture of George's pre-cum and her own saliva, making good lubrication.

"I love you, my son," she explains as she strokes his cock. "Not the way a mother should love her child, but I want you to be my lover. And I know you desire me as well. You jerked off to me this morning." George gasps and turns red in embarrassment as his mother continues caressing his dick. "That's right. I heard you from outside the door and I even peeked in a bit. You're such a slutty boy, jerking off to your own mom like that. You are my slut, aren't you?"

Then Julia's head descends as she bends down to take him inside her mouth. He nearly screams from how good oral feels. She is giving him head again but with him awake now. "Ahhhhh yes! Oooh fucking god! Yes, mommy! I'm your slut, mom!" He lost it after hearing her tell him she heard him jerking off to her and decided to just unleash his full sluttiness. "Ahhh I can't last much longer mommy!" Her son calling her mommy while she has his dick in her mouth makes her so turned on that she orgasms without touching herself down there at all.

Julia sucks the short teenage boy off harder and faster, using her lips and tongue to bring him over the edge. Her young son soon reaches the point of no return. He yells at the top of his lungs as he begins to cum, flooding his mom's mouth with his semen. The boy fires so much seed into his mother's hot mouth but she is still able to drink it all very easily. Julia is so happy to feel her son's cum sliding down her tight throat and into her waiting belly. She then takes him out of her mouth while he is still cumming and aims his dick at her face.

12