Mommy's Slutty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black haired woman makes her son spray the rest of his cum all over her face, telling him "Cum on your mommy's face, slutty boy." The slut shows his mom how much of a whore he is by cumming on her face and drenching her. She is soon soaked in his white, hot cum. Her face is glazed, entirely coated in semen, just the way she likes it. God, she missed being caked in cum so much, but that's okay, because her cute teenage son is going to be her personal cum-dispenser now.

........

George takes multiple deep breaths. He has just not only cummed in his mom's mouth but also on her very beautiful face. She is covered in his spunk now. And she also looks happy about it too. Very happy, in fact, as she kneels there beside the bed, her cheeks glazed. Seeing his own mom drenched in his semen makes him stay hard despite just having had an intense orgasm. "Mom, I'm so sorry. I tried to hold back but you're so good at it. Did any of my cum get in your eye?" he asks her with concern in his voice.

Julia laughs. "Oh, sweetie!" she says. "You are so innocent and precious. I had a lot of experience jerking off your dad and countless other guys. So don't worry because none of it got into my eyes." George blushes. His mom then gently kisses the tip of his nose, followed by his lips. The boy can taste his own cum on his mom's lips but he doesn't care. His mom's lips are keeping him hard as he gets to inhale her bodily scent. He also catches a whiff of the aromatic juices his mother has been secreting while sucking him off, as she removes her pants.

The boy could see his mom's hairy pussy as she positions it above his head. "Eat your mom out," she now commands him. He has always been an obedient and dutiful son, and now he does what she tells him to without any question. The teenage boy gives head to his mother as she moans and encourages him on. "That's it, babe. I want your slutty tongue deep inside me. Swirl it around inside, slut." His mom degrading him drives George crazy with arousal. By God does he love it when she calls him a slutty boy. She must have heard him say that sort of thing when he jacked off.

"I'm a good slut for you, mommy," he says to her. "My slutty tongue is all yours. Fuck my slutty face, mom." It turns her on a great deal to see that her son is already a whore for her. She only needed a few minutes to turn him from a shy teen, one who hid his darkest fantasies, into a complete slut for her. Julia rides her slutty son happily, face fucking him as he lies beneath her. Her cunt throbs and she feels her climax approaching fast. It is going to be a massive one. She is going to soak him, just like he soaked her face with his jizz earlier.

A few minutes later, Julia reaches her orgasm and squirts all over her son's face and into his mouth. He swallows as much of his mom's fluids as he can. The taste of his mother's pussy juices drives him wild and he feels it fill his mouth and hit the back of his throat. It is so delightful and he keeps on lapping until her orgasm is over. Then she dismounts his face and tells him "At first I wasn't planning on fucking you tonight, but now I can't wait any longer. So I'm taking your virginity today, my slutty son."

George's eyes widen in shock as his mom straddles his waist. Then he just decides to go with it as she grabs his prick and guides it up inside her. She lowers her body slowly, coming to rest on top of him with her ass on his balls. He finds himself enveloped as she sheathes his manhood. It feels amazing inside his mom's hot cunt and she can tell how wonderful it is for him, just from looking at his very expressive face. She begins to ride him. "Do you like how my pussy feels, son? Do you like being back inside your mom?"

"Yes, mom!" he moans. Julia now starts to bounce up and down on his cock. She pins him down by his weak shoulders, easily trapping him and making sure he can't escape. "Please fuck me really hard, mommy! Take my slutty cock and use me!" Julia smiles at her son as she rides him and fucks him steadily, using her muscular legs to propel herself up and down with little effort. Her thick ass slapping into his balls makes him feel much better too. The friction is already highly pleasurable and feeling her ass on him only makes him more turned on and sensitive.

"Your cock is in the pussy that gave birth to you, son," she says as she fucks him. "I pushed you out of this hole 18 years ago and now you're back in it. Like the way your mom is fucking you, baby? Do you like being my good slutty son?" He nods and she grabs his chin. "Use your words," she demands as her cunt pumps him. She uses her pussy to squeeze his cock and slides up and down, riding him violently. His eyes roll into the back of his skull from the intense pleasure of being fucked hard like a rag doll by his hot mom.

His sexy mom continues to screw his brains out as he moans. "Yes, make me your slut, mom! I'm all yours! My slutty cock is yours, mommy!" George no longer feels ashamed at how he is begging his mother to fuck him and has completely accepted his new place in her life as her lover. He is no longer embarrassed about it, having been fucked too hard to care.

Julia rides her son harder, bouncing on him faster until he could feel his orgasm approaching. "Cum in my pussy, son!" she orders him. "Full your mom with your jizz!" Her dirty words push him over the edge and he ejaculates in his mom. The boy fills his mother's pussy with his cum. His thick, creamy semen floods her womb as she keeps on fucking him hard through the orgasm, until it is finally over. Then she fucks him again and again throughout the night, until he's cummed six times. "You are mine now, slut. Mine forever."

The exhausted George nods, defeated by his mom's powerful pussy, the pussy that he came out of. He never thought he would actually one day get to have sex with his mother but that's what just happened seconds ago. "I'm all yours, mom," he tells her as she lies down next to him on the bed and pulls the covers over them. The two of them drift of to sleep together in each other's arms, feeling very content with where they are. It's been the perfect fuck session for both of them, with Julia getting to claim her son the way she wanted.

Julia wakes up earlier than him the next morning. Her son is still asleep next to her on the bed. She smiles. Caressing his face, she feels the need to pee. A wicked idea crosses her mind. It is very deviant but given that she just convinced him to have some incestuous sex with her last night, she doubts she would be pushing too far with this idea. He will most likely say yes, after she turned him into her slut. So she shakes him awake gently. "I need to pee," she tells her son.

At first George is confused to find his naked mom right next to him in bed. But then he remembers how she fucked him last night and turns bright red in embarrassment. "Why don't you go to the toilet then?" he asks her shyly. He never thought he would ever be speaking so coyly to his own mom like this. Then again, he also never thought his mother would wake him with a blowjob and then ride his dick until he cummed inside her, and that's what happened to him.

"Well, I don't want to go all the way to the bathroom," she says. "So could you maybe open your mouth and let me use you as my toilet? I'm just gonna piss in your mouth, son." George gapes in shock before nodding. He holds his mouth open for his sexy mom who quickly squats over his face and starts. urinating. She begins pissing in his mouth, filling it up with her pee. Her hot urine hits the back of his throat and he gulps it all down. Shockingly, the taste of his mom's piss reinvigorates him and he finds his dick really hard despite being fucked out last night.

She gets on all fours afterwards, saying "You can have mommy's ass now. Just use my pussy juices as lube." The boy couldn't believe it. He quickly gathers his mom's juices and applies it to both his cock and her puckered shitter. Then he gently slides himself in from behind. The teenager grabs his mom's ass and starts fucking her. Her asshole is much tighter than her pussy and as she contracts it around him, he actually wonders if he is being bruised in the dick. It's like she's deliberately crushing his cock with her shithole while he fucks her.

"That's it, slutty little boy. I want you to cum in your mom's ass," she orders her son. Her obedient son thrusts hard. Within ten minutes, her warm ass proves too much for him. The friction is too great. He shrieks and cums, flooding her bowels with his seed as he shoots his cum into her thick ass. Her fleshy insides milk him of his sweet jizz until his balls are finally empty and he passes out right after withdrawing his cock.

Julia lies down on her stomach and moves up and around, so her son's head is resting on her large ass. Her booty is now a pillow for the unconscious boy who is in need of a lot of rest and fluids after what she put him through. She lets her son rest for a while before waking him up again and taking him to take a shower in the bathroom together. She thinks about fucking him in the shower but decides to take mercy on him, since he is so worn out right now

After the shower, they have breakfast together. "We have some new rules now," she tells him. "From now on, you're no longer allowed to wear any clothing in the house. Not while we're alone." George looks at her incredulously. "You are my slut and lover, and I want your cock at the ready, so you could fuck me whenever I want you to. This rule is effective immediately, so take all your clothes off!" He quickly complies, taking everything off and getting naked yet again.

"Good. Second rule is you are, like we both already said to each other, my slut. That means your cock and cum are mine. Whenever I want you to fuck me, you are going to do it. Do you understand?" Her son nods shyly. He has always had a slutty side to him and his mom brought it out in a way that one else can. He was ashamed at first but not anymore. Why deny being a slut when it's much more fun accepting it as a part of himself? He is a hoe and there's no point trying to deny that. From now on he will never deny who he truly is ever again.

No more shame, no more secrecy. Forget about it. From now on he's going full on slutty and proud of him. He is a slut and he won't hide it anymore. He belongs to his mom and will fuck her whenever she wants, just like a true slut would. It is his duty. She raised him and has earned his cock. "I understand, mommy," he says.

"Finally," she says. "You are mine alone. I don't want any other bitches near you. I own you and you belong to only me. You are my lover. The only reason we're not getting married is because it's not possible, with us also being mom and son."

"Yes, mom," he answers, smiling brightly at her.

Author's Note : What do you think about Julia and George?

12