All Comments on 'Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 02'

by Jasmines_Pet

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing sexy about this at all. Stopped at page four. Wrong category regardless if they’re related or not. This bitch is insane. Continue this in Fetish where the real sicko’s hang out.

You’ll probably have better scores

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

You totally miss the point regarding the cock cage chastity device. The whole idea of such a device is to physically stop the wearer from becoming hard, much to their personal discomfort. I know because my lovers husband wears one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah, kept waiting for the part where he smothers her with a pillow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm hot if mom starts to tease him /edge.. allways alluding to teaching him about sex... him being a pathetic man and this is problebly the only way he will ever learn..by mom taking pitty on him..then turn it on the head when they are about to do it by mom taking out a strapon.. chastasing him for thinking such a unmanly little guy should fuck such a goddes as a woman as her..but his mom would "reluctantly" lower herself to fuck her little boy..que the degrading pegging scene ( still keeping him in his chastity cage (he thought he could take it off when learning to fuck )

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Totally wrong category. BDSM or Fetish, but not Incest/taboo. You are going to get a lot of 1's in this category....

mikeylistensmikeylistensover 2 years ago

There's something about the dominant mommy/submissive son that I always enjoy reading if it's done well. Although not a particular fantasy of mine, it falls well within the theme of female domination and male submissiveness which tends to work for me. Ready for the next chapter

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, but the move to chastity felt a little predictable. Why shouldn't Mom enjoy his cock too? Otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mommy" needs an asswhooping!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 2 years ago

Liked the first chapter, liked the medicine storyline and everything but chapter two went down hill with the bamboo cane beating she gave her son! Chasity cage is alright as long as she lets him out to fuck her brains out😋. Not expecting much from the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story hoping for more and don't listen to all the negative comments from the angry whiners who just want to self insert as the son who dominantly fucks the mom in every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site, amazing! can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one the hottest story I've ever read. It matches my ultimate fetish perfectly. I can't wait to read next chapter or other stories from you. You have great talent. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great so far ! One of the beat I've seen of this type of story. I wonder if she will feminize him or make him a diaper dependent little.

Esmeralda1993Esmeralda1993over 2 years ago

The story is great. I can't wait for the continuation.

How tall is the mother or son?

GimperGimperabout 2 years ago

Really somthin you got there please write more could she keeps him dress up as a rubber gimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you make more! This is really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good stuff. Keep it up. Maybe the mom starts fucking someone and makes the son watch videos of it!!??!! Maybe she can monetize his situation by humiliating and beating him while live streaming to paying customers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great, now that she controls his mind, cock & life, time to use him for your own pleasures, licking your pussy to orgasms & maybe with other men's creampies to eat. BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, but mom needs some payback. One day Toby wakes up early and the effects of his medicine have just about worn off. He picks up the lamp near her bed and smashes it’s over Grace’s head causing irreversible brain damage and paralysis. Grace is now completely at his mercy. After a day or so the effects of the medication have completely worn off and he begins using the medication on the now paralyzed Grace. Toby now lives happily ever after with Grace as his paralyzed sex slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasmines_Pet@Jasmines_Pet
I'm a male submissive in my early 30's who has always fantasised about being manipulated, tormented and taken advantage of by beautiful, dominant women. When I met my now owner Jasmine, she inspired me to actually have a go at writing a story like those I have spent years read...