All Comments on 'Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 03'

by Jasmines_Pet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GimperGimperalmost 2 years ago

That was a long wait but ya back nice third instalment. Could you please have mommy deck him out in a full gimp suit and maybe he can try more to escape fight against her stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it. I am confused is going to be her puppy pet if so why does he keep getting on his feet. puppies lick and sniff everything including crotches. I hope Catherine and or her daughter comes to visit. keep up the good 5 star work. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Make him defiant and fight the drugging, he tries to fight and escape but mommy punishes him by tying and gagging severely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved when She called him a “little bitch”. It is so arousing when She shows Her sinister side. I would love to find out that he had a very wealthy uncle or grandparent that died and left him a fortune which of course mommy helped herself to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

these three chapters are nothing but the rantings of a male hating woman and her friends, wishing to control men, with mind bend drugs. just so sad, this bitch couldn't even allow the male to get any satisfaction giving her oral servicing, just warped..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really good story, but time for mom to have his cock and balls cut off now that she controls him completely. can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this chapter, cannot wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE, please, please...write more of this story!!! It's SO good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved th gagging and foot licking.Lovely mommy.Is there any strapon and gloved gag, tease part of the next stories

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

Please, write something, more. Anything. Your fans wait...

KodJak22KodJak22over 1 year ago

Nice one. Hope there will be a next part.

Thanks for sharing.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog11 months ago

I loved this story, it was a little dark but had humour and really interesting characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasmines_Pet@Jasmines_Pet
I'm a male submissive in my early 30's who has always fantasised about being manipulated, tormented and taken advantage of by beautiful, dominant women. When I met my now owner Jasmine, she inspired me to actually have a go at writing a story like those I have spent years read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES