Mommy's Training Pt. 02

Story Info
After a 1st lesson, mommy continue to train him for herself.
2.4k words
4.43
53.2k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
315 Followers

After what happened yesterday, the breakfast was a little quiet. Tom didn't speak much. Kathy was trying to initiate small talk with him, but her son was so shy about what happened last night.

"Here you go sweety, I've made you some toasts," Said Kathy, giving Tom some buttered toasts.

"Oh... Thanks, mom" Tom replied shyly. He averted his eyes from hers.

Feeling the awkwardness of her son, Kathy said: "Are you shy about yesterday Tommy? You know, mommy is very happy that her son is becoming a man. And you were so cute. I'm sure now that you have some experience with girls, you'll be less shy around them."

"Yeah... You're right, that was the whole point of it." Tom responded while seemingly waking up from his daze. "I'm not a kissless virgin anymore!"

Tom seemed to really perk up at the idea that he wasn't completely inexperienced with girls anymore. Soon enough, his usual smile came back to his face, his appetite too. After devouring his toasts, Tom picked his school things and started to hurryed up to get out for school.

"Bye mom!" said Tom as he was about to leave for school.

"Wait for a second!" Kathy halted Tom. "Let me give you a hug before you go to school." Said Kathy as she tightly embraced her son.

She wasn't wearing any bra that morning, and she made sure to tightly press her luscious breast on his chess. With each movement, Tom could feel the large nipples of his mom rubbing on him.

Still keeping her son in her tight embrace, Kathy murmured in his ear "Oh... I love you so much, baby boy. You know, maybe we could do a couple more of these lessons. Just to be sure you're fully prepared to be with a girl"

"Fff-for S-sure Mom" Stuttured Tom.

He could feel the warmth of the curvy body of her mom. In his pants, a bulge was starting to form. It didn't take long for Kathy to notice the erection that was starting to form. Inconspicuously, she rubbed her hips a bit against his boner to tease him.

"Now, before you go breaking hearts in school, let me give you a small kiss," She said just a bit before putting her tender lips on his.

After that, Kathy freed her flustered son to let him go to school. The bothered and embarrassed look he had on his face made him so cute to his mommy. He was such a handsome boy. That hug also had its effect on her. Now that Tom was out of the house, she could finally start playing with herself. Slowly, her hand groped her tit. Massaging it and softly pinching her nipple. Her other hand slid down her stomach, making its way in her pants over her panties.

Kathy felt how wet she was through the fabric of her underwear. Yesterday's memory of her cute boy cumming over her soft hand was driving her mad. Passing her hand inside her panties, she collected some of her wetness to lubricate her lips and clit. She could feel her body tense up. With her excitement building up, she played with herself more aggressively. The slow rubbing of her clit became a rhythmic up-and-down movement of her hand over her cunt.

While letting some fingers inside her, she visualized her son penetrating her. Her strong and fast breath was punctuated by muffled moans. It was coming. A wave of pleasure came over her! Her toes curled up as she moaned loudly. With this ultimate rise in sensations, she griped her tits and flicked her pink pearl as her juices squirted.

Her mind was in a haze, never had she felt such passion in her life. This new relationship with her son was the best thing that could have happened to her, she thought...

...

As her workday was finishing, she was thinking about her plan to make her son premature to keep her to herself. In the manual on "how to turn a man premature" she found on the forum, there were some methods. The first one was to put pressure on your man to make him think he's cumming too fast. This would cause some anxiety that would encourage the subject to become too fast. The second one was to reduce physical stimulation before orgasm. For that, she thought, she only had to be very gentle with her son. The last two were a bit harder, the subject had to stop frequent masturbation and porn viewing. At this point, she still didn't have a plan for those.

...

Later that day, Tom and Kathy were eating dinner at the table.

"You wouldn't believe what I did today!" Exclaimed Tom, while eating his spaghetti.

"What did you do, pumpkin?" asked Kathy.

"Well, in math class, we had to be in teams of two. So I asked Andrea, the girl I talked to you about, to be with me."

"Oh, you're so courageous, sweety. I'm so proud of you! What did she say?" asked Kathy, hiding her rage.

"She said yes. I couldn't believe it! I was so much more confident thanks to your lesson, mom!"

"Oh, I'm so happy for you!" She smiled.

But inside of her, she only felt anger and jealousy. How could this little harpy get her claws on her angel! He was hers and nobody else! This only confirmed that she needed to move quickly with her plan to make him useless in the bedroom for other women.

...

After they both went to bed, Kathy prepared her attack. With just a loose T-shirt and a pair of panties, she entered the room of her son.

"Hey sweetie, am I bothering you?" asked Kathy, entering her son's bedroom.

Looking up from his phone, Tom responded: "Uh no... I was just on my phone. Is everything alright?"

"Ah yes, pumpkin. I just thought that it was a good time to continue the lessons," Kathy responded, biting her lips.

Tom became a bright shade of red. He had the look of a deer caught in the headlamps of a car. In his reclined sitting position on his bed, he couldn't hide his boner in his boxers.

"Oh, don't look so shocked, sweety. If you don't want to, you can just say no," Kathy teased her son.

"Uh... no... I mean yes..." Stumbled Tom, as his mom was slowly approaching his bed.

"You're so cute with that embarrassed look on your face," She said, as she began to crawl on all four on his bed towards him.

As she crawled, from Tom's point of view, he could see how massives his mom's tits were as they dangled in her loose T-shirt. She advanced towards him until she was over his lap. She sat in his lap. Her plump ass cheeks were on his hard dick.

"You know what's this position called?" Asked Kathy. Too confused by the situation, Tom only shook his head "No".

"It's called "Cowgirl". It's a good position to do with a girl even in the first few times you have sex," explained Kathy. She slowly rocked her panties up and down on his lap while saying: "Like that, a girl can do it at the speed she wants and controls the depth of penetration"

She took his hands and put them on her ass. "Isn't that nice?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Ah yes... It's so soft and warm!" Responded while grabbing his mommy's ass. Kathy continued to grind on him.

"Actually, right now, what we're doing is called dry humping. It's very for foreplay." She said, half moaning from her son's dick rubbing on her cunt through the fabrics.

Coming down on him, she started to kiss him. More aggressively than last time. This time, suck on his lips and intertwined her tongue with him. Sometimes, she gave him very gentle bites on his lip. The whole thing was working them up. She felt her nipples hardening and her panties soaked like never before. Tom could feel the dampness of his mom through his boxer. His dick was so hard. Each movement of Kathy was bringing him closer to climax.

Pulling back from him, she said: "That's called french-kissing when you use your tongue. Isn't it nice?" She asked.

"Ah yes mom, I'm getting so hard, please..." Begged Tom as he felt it was starting to get too much for him.

Kathy smirked: "Not so fast, I still got some things to show you". She lifted her shirt, revealing her glorious breast and hard nipples. "Now, I want you to suck on those." She asked, cupping her breast and bringing them to his face.

She didn't have to ask twice, he was sucking hard on her nipples. His tongue was twisting and licking her. She could feel his cock pulsating and grinding on her pussy through her panties. This, with his ass grabbing and sucking, was too much for her. She was too close to climax. She had to remain in control.

"Alright, now it's time for some real training," Said Kathy, getting up from Tom's lap and starting to move back. She gently traced her finger from the top of his chest, down to his stomach, to the edge of his underwear. This gave him shivers of pleasure. She pulled back his boxers, exposing his hard dick. His foreskin-covered cock was trembling and standing straight in the air. The tip of his penis was dripping with precum.

"Oh my! You're already so hard!" Kathy exclaimed innocently. "Are you close?"

"Ah yes... I think so"

"Oh no, that's not good!" Said Kathy, with a fake preoccupied look. "Can you please last a little bit longer for mommy?"

"I'll do my best" Responded Tom, but those words had the opposite effect on him. He felt his cock and balls clenching up.

"Thanks, sweety. So now, I'll show you something else. It's called a blow job. First, I'm just gonna start with a small kiss." Said Kathy, giving his foreskin a small kiss.

This small kiss made Tom recoil in pleasure. His cock was so sensitive.

"Now, we have to lubricate it a bit". Kathy started to lick his dick from the base up to his glans. While holding his dick with one hand, she started to put her tongue in between his foreskin and glans, pulling it back. She was holding herself from moaning with excitement. This perfect cock in her face made her heartbeat so loud. With a hand in her own pantie, unable to refrain herself, she played with her clit.

"After this, I can start the blow job. A good blow job should have plenty of salivae." Kathy spat on his cock, coming down on it. She put her lips around his dick and started to suck. She went down and up one time. Already, Tom was shaking.

"Oh... stop mom! I"m too close" Scream Tom as he tried to pull off Kathy his dick, but she didn't budge.

"Come on Tom, I know you can last a bit more than that!" Asked Kathy on the verge of her own orgasm, but to no avail.

Tom's hips started to buck as he came into his mom's mouth. Spurt after spurt, he didn't stop cumming. Kathy kept swallowing what was given to her, herself in a trance of pleasure. Kathy, at the same time, hid her shaking and moans of pleasure.

As they calmed down, Kathy said to Tom "Oh son, you came after one head bob on your cock... That's not good. I think you might be suffering from premature ejaculation."

"You think so?" Replied Tom with a preoccupied look.

"Oh don't worry, sweety. Mommy will take care of you. I know how to fix this" Kathy said while embracing her son in a hug and stroking his hair. "Mommy loves you, and I will fix you, don't worry about it."

With those kind words and her gentle embrace, Kathy felt her son falling asleep. "Oh you're really the sweetest boy on earth," she thought while watching her son carelessly sleeping. Herself, she felt a bit sleepy. It had been a long time since she was in bed with someone, feeling their warmth... Feeling safe and not alone... Finally, she too succumbed to sleep with her son.

...

In the morning.

"Sweety, it's time to wake up," Kathy gently said to Tom, with a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Ugh... Already? Just five more minutes." Responded Tom, a bit lost.

"Sure, but don't make me come back up to get you," said Kathy as she got out of his bed.

...

Down in the kitchen, Kathy was ecstatic. The first phase of her plan was accomplished. She made him think he was too quick in bed. This should play on his confidence, which in turn would make him even faster!

"Hey, mom... Thanks for what you showed me yesterday... And, are you sure, you think you can fix me?" Tom asked, coming down in the kitchen.

"Oh yes, sweety. Without going into details, mommy had a lover once that had this problem. But I got a few embarrassing questions to ask you... Is that ok?" Asked Kathy.

"Yes, no problem since it's for the greater cause." Replied Tom.

"It's really embarrassing to ask, but do you masturbate while looking at naughty videos?"

"Well, yes... But all my male friends do the same," said Tom, defending himself.

"Oh, don't worry, Tom. I'm not judging you. It's just that sensitive men like you really should try to not watch naughty videos while jerking off... It encourages you to cum too fast."

"I never thought of it like that... Maybe you're right."

"To be honest, Tom, I think that it would be even better if you didn't jerk off outside our training. Like that, I could fix you even faster." Added Kathy

"Well, there's nothing to lose by trying that." Replied Tom.

Again, Kathy was so proud of herself. She managed to convince her son to unknowingly start his training to become a premature cummer. Even though it was a bit cruel to make him premature, it was all the greater good. It was so he wouldn't have the choice but to stay with the woman that loved him the most! His mom!

And so, Kathy succeed to start the premature training of her son...

StorieCap
StorieCap
315 Followers