Mommywife: Nightlight

Story Info
A man is cuckolded by his wife, who's also his stern mommy.
5.5k words
4.28
26.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Let it be known that this story depicts a pathetic middle-aged man who gets cuckolded by his wife, whom he treats like his mommy. It's not going to be for everyone. If that sounds like something you're into, please read on. If not, don't say I didn't warn you.

Doug lay in the bed, waiting. She would come to tuck him in. She always came, every night. She pulled the covers up to his chin and smoothed them out across the bed. Then she would give him his goodnight kiss. Doug looked forward to it all day, especially after he put away the dishes from dinner. It made him all tingly knowing he'd get his kiss in only a few hours. She's coming. She wouldn't forget him. Please don't forget me, Mommy.

Doug lay helpless in his bed. He tensed his muscles, straining against the rumpled sheets. His chastity cage -- the small size -- gripped his penis tightly and pulled his scrotum up and away from his body. She would come. He had waited so long and been so good. So good, and it had been so hard. He couldn't believe it had only been 10 days. The last week and a half had felt like a year.

The clock in the shape of a smiling sun ticked on. Each second was interminable as the hands thudded their way around the dial. It had been five minutes already since Doug told his wife he was getting into bed. He had to knock twice and wait several moments before she distractedly called through door of the master bedroom that she would be down soon. He'd turned around and walked quietly down the stairs. He roamed around the ground floor, straightening pillows and collecting pieces of strewn-about clothing in the living room before ending up at his small bedroom at the back of the house.

Of course, he hadn't been in the room when the clothes were removed from their bodies. At that time, Doug was cleaning the stainless steel pan with steel wool in the kitchen, his chastity cage banging against the cabinet under the sink in sync with his forceful scrubbing motions. The jarring sensation had ratcheted his tension up, making it hard to focus on his task. A dim pulse of music was emanating from behind the living room door down the hall. The last he'd seen of his wife, she was taking two after-dinner drinks on a tray to the living room. One for her and one for --

Back in bed, Doug heard a sound on the stairs. Doug always left his door about a foot open as he was waiting for his wife to tuck him. She hadn't told him to do so, but he had started the practice over the past few weeks. His mommywife's mind seemed to wander recently. She never gave Doug much attention, even when it was just the two of them in the house. Her thoughts seemed to be elsewhere, even as Doug hung fervently on their every interaction. He used his open door as a way to hear the rest of the house but also as a signal, so his wife would know he needed her.

Doug snuggled himself into his bed, hopeful and eager for what was to come. After what seemed like an eternity, he saw the shape of a woman fill his doorway. His mommy had come!

He scooted over in the bed to make room for his beloved mommywife as she pushed open the door and entered the room. The hallway light illuminated her wavy brown hair, which was pulled back in an ad hoc bun with many stray frizzies, and her skin was rosy and slick with exertion. The interior curves of her large, firm breasts were tantalizingly visible through the opening in her white robe. She sat down on the bed.

"Hello, hubby," she said, smiling indifferently down in his direction.

"Hi Mommy," Doug began earnestly. "I'm so glad you are here. I missed you!"

"Oh, what honey?" Her focus had floated away while he was talking. "Yes, me too. You are a good little boy."

Doug couldn't hold in his tension any longer. It had been 10 long days. "Will you release me tonight, Mommy?"

His question brought her mind into his bedroom for the first time. She looked down at her husband, his balding head lying on his dinosaur pillowcase. His unsightly body filled out the lumpy blankets. Her mouth flattened into a line.

"I suppose so."

She pulled the covers back, revealing his hairy chest and protruding stomach. Doug's chastity cage came into view. His groin was completely hairless, as she required him to be when she agreed to become his mommywife. She reached down and touched his cage -- Doug saw her fingers grip the clear plastic shaft but felt no pleasure, no connection, nothing. She shook the cage, jangling his aching balls back and forth. He arched his back in anticipation.

"This little thing is more trouble than it's worth," she said. "It doesn't do anybody any good. You might as well not even have it."

Doug's stomach turned queasy at the thought, but it did nothing to quell his horniness. The fact that his little penis was finally getting some attention had his adrenaline pumping. He didn't know what to say, so he uttered a meek, "Yes Mommy."

His mommywife sighed loudly. She turned toward his locked cock, then paused. She put one hand to her chest and then into the pocket of her robe.

"Shit, I don't have the stupid key."

Doug almost groaned. She would have taken the key off after she and her ... her guest had retired to the master bedroom. It was probably sitting on the dresser in there, a small metal key on a silver chain, hastily cast aside next to all his mommywife's other jewelry and makeup products. That key, the center of his universe, so easily forgotten. His mind reeled.

He knew that if she went upstairs to fetch the key, there was a good chance she wasn't going to come back down. He knew that what was waiting for her up there was infinitely more appealing than the sad situation in this small back room. She was already looking around as if preparing to leave.

If he pressed her on the key, she would go and maybe, just maybe return and unlock him. But it felt so good to have what passed for her undivided attention. The anxiety of his choice almost brought tears to his eyes. He lay there, his locked cock exposed while his distracted wife pulled her robe closed, hiding her breasts from view.

"M-m-mommy," he finally stammered. "I really could ... it's been so long ... I'm sorry --"

She cut him off. "Yes, yes, I'll go get your key." She rose to leave. "You are too needy for a pathetic cucky boy."

"I love you Mommy!" he called after her, but she had already left the room, leaving his door completely open.

He loved her -- no, worshipped her -- so much. He had demanding job out in the real world, where he must pretend to be another man, but that was just an act. A necessity. Serving her was his real life. He shivered as he watched her shadow disappear along the hallway wall. He heard the familiar groans and squeaks of the stairs as she ascended them. A door opened and closed. The clock in Doug's room ticked on.

He held his breath, straining his ears for any signal. With his door wide open, he could hear the sound of muted voices. Suddenly someone laughed. A man's voice. It was a loud and free sound.

A few moments passed, and Doug's heart began to sink. He envisioned the big, warm queen-size bed that just this afternoon he had made up with pink sheets -- his mommy's favorites. The sheets would be rumpled and sweaty now, or balled into a knot on the floor. He lay in his twin bed and was very aware of the cage imprisoning his small cock.

But he didn't move a muscle or pull his covers up despite the draft in the room, hoping against hope that his wife would return and release him. He didn't know which he yearned for more: the intimacy (such as it was) or the orgasm. It didn't matter, anything was better than being forgotten and ignored by his mommywife.

Just as he was about to give up hope and resign himself to another melancholy night of restless sleep, the upstairs bedroom door opened. A shaft of light cut a sharp angle across the hallway wall outside his room. Doug's pulse quickened and he laid straight and stiff as a board.

His wife's voice rang across the house faintly but clearly; she was giggling. He could hear the effects of the bottle of wine he'd left them for dinner.

"Hahaha, OK, if you really want to. It doesn't matter to me."

Doug couldn't piece that together in his regressed and desperate mind, but then he heard another voice:

"Yeah, fuck it. I want to see."

Doug's eyes bulged in the half-dark. The man's voice. Two sets of footsteps sounded in the upstairs hall. Oh my god, no.

"OK then." Footsteps then a quick pause. "No, leave it off. I want him to see. And here, take this."

Doug hadn't met his mommy's lover for this evening. She always made all the arrangements. After he made the bed this afternoon, he cleaned the rest of the house, then moved on to dinner. Wearing just an apron and his cage, he prepared drinks, hors d'oeuvres and a lovingly seared salmon dish. He remembered the peal of the doorbell cutting through him like a knife at 8 p.m.

Of course, Doug had not been allowed a peek at his wife while she showered, dressed and made herself up for her lover, and he was astounded by how beautiful she looked in a tight red dress with heels and big hoop earrings when she bounded down the stairs to open the front door. He wanted her so badly in that moment, but he obediently stayed out of sight for the rest of the night before eventually cleaning up and retiring to his room.

His beloved mommywife snorted as she reached the bottom of the stairs, her voice louder now and slurring slightly: "It's really pathetic. I hope it won't turn you off."

"Actually I think I'm going to like it," the man responded.

Doug hadn't even seen the man who had fucked his mommy, and now he was about to be utterly and devastatingly exposed in front of him. He couldn't breathe.

His mommywife's silhouette appeared in the doorway. A large figure sidled up behind her. Backlit by the hallway light, he was hard to make out, but Doug could tell that he had to be almost a foot taller than her, and the lines of his shoulders and arms suggested he was in very good shape. Plus he was very close to Doug's wife, pressed up right against her back. Doug imagined his hand sliding under the top of his mommywife's panties and massaging her plump ass as he stood there.

"Well, here it is," his wife said and gestured dismissively at the bed.

The man laughed softly. "Wow Sandy, this is actually a little worse than I imagined."

"He pays the bills and does what I say," she said, "but he's obsessed with his useless little cock, so I had to lock it up to get some peace and quiet."

Doug tried to disappear into his mattress, but he didn't dare pull up the sheets to cover his naked body. He was embarrassed beyond reckoning to be discussed like this, like a pet or a piece of furniture, as if he didn't warrant any consideration as a fellow human.

His wife walked in the room and the man followed. They stood next to the bed and peered down at his wretchedness. Doug was desperate to close his eyes and evaporate on the spot, but he couldn't help but stare up at his two superiors with wide, frightened eyes.

"Now what was it you wanted?" Sandy asked teasingly.

Doug's mouth had gone completely dry, but he tried to croak out a response.

"I-i-i was hoping ..." he started, his mind racing to find the least humiliating way to phrase his request. "I was hoping to be released."

His wife smirked. "Just released? Nothing after that?"

Doug was so incredibly horny, he couldn't let his shame deter him.

"Can I please cum, Mommy? I need to really bad."

Sandy and her lover tittered, then roared with laughter. Mortified, Doug saw the easy way the lover's arm snaked around his wife's waist as they laughed, sneaking between the folds of her robe and stroking meaty fingers over her flat stomach. This was so real, realer than any fantasy. He had completely lost his wife's respect, and she was torturing him for fun. His tiny cock was straining at his cage.

Sandy wiped her eyes. "We'll see about that. You're lucky Ryan here was nice enough to come down and unlock your little dick. I was just going to forget about you, but he insisted. In fact, why don't you ask him to unlock you? And don't be sassy little boy, show some respect."

Doug didn't know what to say or do. He had to ask the man whose cum was probably still leaking out of his wife's pussy to unlock his cock so he could jerk out a miserable load? It almost occurred to him to get up and walk out of the room, but he couldn't imagine disobeying his mommywife. Plus, Ryan looked like he could easily subdue him physically if it came to that.

Sandy slid aside, and Ryan stepped up. He loomed over Doug. He was indeed muscular, the dark lines of his abdomen were tight and straight leading up to his broad chest. His arms were brawny and solid-looking. As Doug's eyes panned down, he realized with dawning horror that Ryan was naked. Even in the shadowy room, Doug could make out a massive cock, flaccid but thick and long. The meaty shaft curved down well below the dim outline of two large balls. Doug could barely imagine how different his own life would have been if he had been blessed with such a powerful cock.

Like many men with small dicks, Doug was in awe of hung men. He was intimidated by them, certainly, but with that came a certain kind of reverence. It was like being around a celebrity -- he felt motivated to defer to them, to do things for them, to worship their manly strength.

Ryan looked down expectantly. Doug ran a sandpaper tongue over his lips. Unsure of how to begin, he called on his lifetime of fantasies of submitting to alpha men.

"Um, please, Sir, would you --"

"Call me Daddy," Ryan cut in, struck by cruel inspiration.

"D-daddy," Doug stammered, "would you please unlock me?"

"Ask nicer little boy."

I could put an end to this right now, Doug thought. I could get up and walk out the door. But one more look at the massive cock, and the decision was made. He would sink completely into the abyss of humiliation and submit utterly to this man.

"Daddy, would you please unlock my tiny useless clit?" Doug whined. "Please Daddy, you're so big and strong and your cock is so big. I'm so horny thinking about you fucking Mommy. I haven't cum in so long. Please Daddy!"

Sandy and Ryan looked each other and burst into laughter again. As if to rub it in, Ryan leaned back and intertwined his tongue with that of his eager lover. His cock twisted a bit, rising ever so slightly off the heavy balls. Doug lay speechless but entranced, unable to look away.

Sandy reached down and grabbed the monster cock at its base. Doug gulped dryly as he watched his beloved mommywife pump the shaft slowly. Her fingers barely wrapped around it, and it only grew thicker toward the head. She rubbed the length of it with a tenderness that made Doug want to cry, whether in jealousy or grief he couldn't say. The motion of her arm caused her robe to slide open, revealing one perfect breast.

Ryan's cock was getting harder in Sandy's grip. She looked down at Doug, his little dick straining in its cage to match Ryan's growing erection.

"Let it out. I wanna see how small it is," Ryan said, chuckling.

"If you want, babe," Sandy said.

The casual usage of "babe" was devastating, but it did nothing to dim Doug's twisted excitement. He was being let out. It didn't matter what humiliation lay in store. He lay perfectly still, trying not to do anything that would cause a change of heart in his tormentors, but he couldn't help his hips subconsciously rising off the bed.

Sandy reached into her pocket and removed a tangle of small chain links. Dangling from the bottom was a tiny silver key. She handed it to Ryan and looked back down at Doug.

"Your new Daddy is going to unlock you, little bitch boy. You will never be even half the man he is. I hope you show a proper degree of gratitude for his generosity."

Doug nodded quickly, never taking his eyes off the key as Ryan lowered it toward his cage. The key entered the padlock. One small twist and the lock would be off. But Ryan stopped. He turned toward Doug with a grin.

"Yes, thank me boy. Thank me for fucking your mommy like you couldn't. Thank me for being the ... bigger man and unlocking you."

Doug was almost mad from being so close to freedom.

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you for fucking my mommy!"

Doug had no idea what he was even saying, but Ryan made no movement toward the key, so he went on, letting his basest desires out in a jet of babble.

"My mommy's pussy is so lucky to have your big cock inside her. I'm sorry you ever had mine, Mommy! Daddy's cock is so much better. I am worthless. Daddy is a god." He trailed off, panting, his chest heaving.

Ryan's smile broadened. "Suck my cock, boy. Say thank you with me filling your mouth."

That broke through Doug's mania. His eyes widened and he stared at his mommywife, imploring her silently to step in. But she lifted Ryan's now fully erect penis in the direction of Doug's face.

"You heard your Daddy. Suck him and say thank you."

There was no other option. Despite his years of fantasizing, Doug had never been this close to another man's penis. He'd envisioned this moment thousands of times before, but being confronted with the real thing was overwhelming. He leaned forward on his elbow and brought his lips to the thick cockhead in front of him. He inhaled, smelling a mixture of sweat, pussy and his wife's perfume. Before he could chicken out, he opened his lips and slid the huge shaft into his mouth.

"Oh my god! What a fucking faggot!" Ryan cackled. Sandy was giggling again watching her completely emasculated husband suck off her stud lover. She pulled her robe aside to expose both of her tits, and Ryan's thick hands grabbed them. They started kissing again as Doug worked his mouth farther down Ryan's shaft.

The cock felt hot and thick in Doug's mouth. He tried to avoid touching it with his tongue, but he quickly realized that wouldn't be an option. The shaft filled his mouth completely, and his tongue had nowhere to go but to wrap under the cock, tasting it.

Doug felt an out-of-body rush of adrenaline as his daddy and mommy's laughter rang out around him. He saw them kiss. It felt strange but also strangely correct that his mouth was full of cock. He thought of the joy and satisfaction the magnificent specimen brought his beloved mommywife and he began bobbing up and down on the shaft. He kind of wanted to thank Ryan for pleasing his wife by doing a good job sucking his dick. His tongue muscles worked as he licked the bottom of Ryan's cock every time it pushed into his mouth.

Doug glanced up at the sound of his mommy's moan. From his vantage point, he could see Ryan's fingers working in and out of her pussy. His wife was gyrating her tight body and large tits against Ryan, and between moans, Doug could hear the wet sloshing sound of his wife being fingered. He was thrilled to be part of something that was resulting in her pleasure.

His gaze shifted to Ryan, who was staring down at him with triumph. Startled, Doug momentarily paused his sucking, and Ryan's hand immediately snared the back of his head and forced him back to work. The firm grip stayed there for several pumps before mercifully releasing.

"OK, let's see how pathetic you really are," Ryan said.

Doug watched as Ryan reached down to the key.

"Thank you Daddy," Doug tried to say, but with his mouth full of cock it came out as a series of unintelligible grunts.

Finally, the key turned, and Doug heard the small pop of the lock disengaging. He didn't dare stop sucking Ryan's cock, but he tried to crane his neck to see his own groin. Ryan yanked the plastic tube off his little boner so fast that Doug winced as it pulled at the skin stuck to the inside.

Then he was free. He felt cool air against his little nub, which was unfolding itself after the compression of the cage. It didn't have far to go before reaching its full, flaccid length.

12