Mommywife: Nightlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that really is tiny," Ryan said, chuckling. He turned to Sandy. "He must really make good money. What did you think the first time you saw that thing?"

Sandy sighed. "I took one look at it and decided then and there that even if I married him, it wouldn't be the last cock I'd ever fuck."

Doug had never heard this from her before, but he couldn't really process it. He was too focused on his momentary penile freedom. He didn't know how long he would be uncaged, and he wanted to reach down and start jerking himself. But he was also afraid to do anything his superiors would disapprove of.

His mouth was still fill of Ryan, so he unwrapped his lips and turned up to them. "Daddy, Mommy, can I please jerk off?" He quickly shoved Ryan's cock back into his mouth and resumed sucking him while they answered.

Sandy reached down to fondle Ryan's balls. "Up to you, Daddy."

Ryan paused, closing his eyes and enjoying the attention on his manhood. Doug pushed Ryan's big dick as far down his throat as he could. Ryan opened his eyes.

"Sure, jerk the little pecker."

Doug uncorked his mouth long enough to sputter, "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Mommy!"

"But no cumming!" Sandy admonished.

He started to massage his dinky, which had already started to stiffen. Soon he was up to his full four inches, and he had it in his familiar three-fingered grip, tilted slightly to avoid the plastic ring that was still wrapped around his balls. He made sure not to stop sucking Ryan's cock -- he wanted his daddy pleased and happy. Plus it only made his own throbbing erection that much harder to have this big powerful cock filling his mouth. He was still shocked at just how big Ryan's dick really was. He tried to imagine his mommywife's little pussy, which he was very familiar with from nightly oral pleasuring, taking the massive rod. Ryan must have filled her in ways Doug couldn't even comprehend.

Against his better judgment, Doug jerked harder. His orgasm was like a tidal wave locked inside his stomach, begging to be released to engulf the surrounding countryside. He whined in desperation, fighting to keep it at bay. He knew cumming without permission would not end well. He bobbed his head harder on Ryan's cock, trying to distract himself and savor this rare freedom.

He looked up at his mommywife. Her robe must have slid off, because she was naked. She had her tongue down Ryan's throat, and he was groping both of her exposed tits. She was still caressing the taut pouch of Ryan's scrotum right in front of Doug's face. The sight was so sexy that he had to slow down his jackhammering fist.

Doug worked up the courage to take Ryan's cock out of his mouth to ask if he could cum when Ryan instead shoved Doug's head off himself. Without saying a word, he positioned himself behind Sandy and bent her over, so her hands dropped to the mattress to hold herself up. Ryan was partially hidden in shadow, but Doug didn't need to a good view to know when Sandy felt the huge cock slide inside her.

"Oh my god," she moaned, gasping as her insides stretched to accommodate him. Even though she'd just taken him earlier that night, the feeling was clearly still intense. Ryan must have started pumping behind her in the darkness because Sandy started jostling, her arms bouncing rhythmically on the mattress.

"Oh my god ... unnnngggg ... it feels so fucking good." Each word came out slowly and slurred, as if forced out by the cock pistoning inside her. She yelped as he really started pounding her, her breath quickening as she just tried to keep herself from falling over.

Doug watched all of this with a mixture of jealousy, horror and lust that had his mind spinning. He forgot for a moment about his fingers on his own small penis. He'd never seen his mommywife get used like this before. He put her on a such a pedestal in his day to day life, treating her with regal, obsequious deference. To watch her submit to this stranger and his big cock, to watch it ravage her and control her, was shocking. Her face was slack and her eyes rolled in mindless pleasure as she absorbed the force of Ryan's pounding. Doug could hear Ryan's own breathing in the dark; quick, precise jabs of exhalation.

"Unnggg," Sandy moaned. The sound started low and guttural, but it grew longer and louder, spiraling upwards into a shriek of ecstasy. "Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!"

Her orgasm ripped through her like a fighter jet through clear blue sky. Her body started to spasm, her hips bucking so hard he almost fell over as she struggled to hold her upper body aloft. Following an instinct, Doug leaned forward to help her, hoping to hold her and be together as she felt this otherworldly pleasure that he could never provide. He was afraid that she would reject his wordless offer, but to his immense relief and gratification, she didn't.

Still fully in the throes of a seemingly endless climax, she braced her arms against Doug's shoulders, leaning on him for support. Her elbows dug into his bones, but he didn't feel pain. It was like it was happening to another person. Her face was next to his, her moans deafening in his ear. But he didn't care. He buried his own face against her neck, breathing in the intoxicating scent of her hair and skin and pussy with the fury of a man coming up out of the ocean for air. They were together in this moment. Exactly as it always should be. Mommywife and cuckboy. Doug didn't realize he was crying until he felt the wetness of his tears on her skin.

Through it all, Doug heard the slap of skin on skin, constant and unrelenting as Ryan continued to ravage Sandy's insides. Ryan replaced her waning moans with grunts of his own as he built toward his own orgasm. Doug felt another surge of gratitude for this man for giving his wife what he could not. He also felt, strangely, jealous of his wife that she would receive Ryan's cum. Ryan's grunt became a roar; the bed rocked with his thrusts and Sandy groaned with pleasure as he buried his cum deep inside her womb.

The bed grew still, and silence fell on the room as the lovers' hard breathing began to abate. Doug looked down at his body. His stomach and upper groin were splattered with cum. His dick, which he could've sworn was as rigid as a tube of lipstick a second ago, had shriveled back into a nub. He was shocked. He had no idea when he had orgasmed. He had no sense memory of the rush of pleasure and relief. In fact, he felt just as horny and frustrated as ever. Yet his body was covered in the evidence. Ten hard, endless days of denial, and he hadn't even gotten to enjoy cumming. A lump rose in his throat and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. It was all so unfair.

He looked up at his mommywife like a guilty dog. Sandy, standing now, looked down on him with amused disapproval.

"Well looks like this little cuck couldn't contain himself. You know you're not allowed to cum without permission."

Doug stammered an apology, but realized how stupid and pathetic he would sound trying to explain that he hadn't enjoyed the orgasm at all. That was hardly a priority for her.

"No, shhh cucky," she said. "My punishment will be lenient. First, I won't let you clean Ryan's delicious cum out of me. And I won't let you suck him clean either. Bad little boys don't get dessert."

Doug was amazed to realize he actually did feel disappointed at being denied those tasks, which the vast majority of men would never even entertain but he longed to experience. God, I'm so pathetic.

"And second, no cleaning up yourself either. You made that mess against the rules, and now you have to sleep in it."

The looming shape in the darkness that was Ryan laughed, a deep, satisfied chuckle. She turned toward him, joining in his mirth. Doug, feeling a bead of cum trickle down the side of his pudgy stomach, watched Ryan's large hands grasp each of his mommywife's ass cheeks, squeezing and molding. Their laughter transitioned into the sound of a deep kiss. She took Ryan's hand and made for the door.

"Come on babe, let's go shower and leave this boy to his mess."

Sandy had already passed through the door when Ryan stopped. He tugged at her to bring her back into the room.

"I think you're forgetting something," he said. She looked at him in confusion and he nodded to the bedside table. She saw what he was getting at and barked laughter.

"That's right, how could I be so silly." She walked to the table and picked up the plastic chastity cage. Doug hadn't even realized it wasn't on. She handed him the cage. "Put your cage back on."

Doug, somehow still able to feel shame after all that had happened, embarrassedly fit the tube around his flaccid penis. It slid over the limp nub easily. Once he was fully trapped, Sandy handed him the lock, which he clicked into place. There it was, that familiar feeling. It felt ... comforting.

"Now thank your Daddy for remembering to put your cage back on," Sandy said from the doorway.

Doug sputtered. "Th-thank you Daddy. Goodnight Mommy."

Without a word, they closed the door, leaving him with just the faint glow of his nightlight. He heard faint sounds of giggling as Ryan playfully chased Sandy back up the stairs. Then, quiet.

Doug knew he couldn't just wipe the cum off his stomach. His mommywife would check in the morning for the sticky streaks of matted hair to make sure he'd obeyed. Taking a deep breath, he reached down to his cage, rearranging the plastic to lay more comfortably against his skin. He closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Second Author's Note: I intended for this story to depict a more loving relationship between the cuck and the mommywife. Something still firm and stern but more nurturing than punitive. Yet as it unfolded, this other relationship developed, something that borders on -- or even maybe depicts outright -- emotional abuse. I wanted to write something happy and playful, but I ended up with a story I think is actually rather sad within the over-the-top setting (though hopefully still sexy and titillating). I will discuss it with my therapist. But I'm interested in your opinion: Let me know if you want to read more about these characters or if you're more interested in the kind of loving hotwife/mommy relationship I initially thought this would be. Or if you thought this whole thing was a waste of time that should be forgotten forever, you can (politely) let me know that, too. Cheers.

12