Momo San Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

"Can you make me shoot like the girls in the porn movies?" Mizuki inquired as she grabbed some towels next to her bag in the corner of the room and threw them on the floor in her juices.

"I can and I will. The more I can get you turned on and relaxed enough, the more you will be able to shoot off." I informed her. "Do you want to do it now or do you have another idea in that beautiful head of yours?" I asked her as she went back over to her bag.

"I want to try something I watched in a porn the other day. Do you trust me?" She asked me as she turned around and came back towards me. In her hands she was holding two padlocks, and a black hood.

"What are you up to? I trust you but I'm not into pain or anything like that. If I say the word 'Pumpkin' to you, that means I'm not enjoying what you are doing and I want you to stop immediately. Okay?" I told her.

"Deal! I won't hurt you, I promise." She smiled at me. "I need you to remove the chair and I'll use the chains to handcuff you to the ceiling. Then I'll put the hood on you, so that I can surprise you with what I'm going to do next. You okay with that?" I was told.

"Okay. Be gentle." I replied.

I took the soaked chair off the chain and dropped it in the corner. I then wrapped one end of the hanging chain around my right wrist which Mizuki locked using the first padlock. I then did the same with my left hand and she repeated her actions to fasten me to the ceiling.

"Comfortable? I'll use the hood later." She told me as she dropped to her knees in front of my still very hard, pussy juice covered cock.

Mizuki placed her hands on my thighs, after taking my soaked condom off, and slowly leaned forward to start licking up and down the sides of my cock, cleaning her drying pussy juices off of my balls. She was looking directly up into my eyes seeing how her actions were affecting me.

I wanted to reach down and grab her hair in my hands, to drive my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

However, the only thing I could do was drive my hips forward, hoping to slip my hard cock into her mouth, but Mizuki was in total control. She was using her small hand around the base of my cock to control my actions and stop me from entering her lips.

Mizuki, next, slide her free hand between my legs and rubbed and cupped my balls in their sack, as she continued to flick her tongue around the crown of my cock, while slowly and gently jerking her hand around of the base, up and down the full length of my shaft.

"So good, Mizuki. You are really good at playing with my hard cock." I moaned.

Suddenly, she released my cock and balls, moving away to her bag in the corner. She bent over giving me a great view of her sexy ass and wet pussy as she rummaged around in her bag for a little while. She then straightened up and turned around letting me see the small butt plug, lube, and small egg vibrators in her small hands.

"You okay with these things? 'Pumpkin', right?" She inquired.

"I'm okay. Enjoy yourself." I told her.

"Time for your hood, I think." She laughed as she took the hood off the floor and reached up to drop it over my head, totally blocking my sight to what she was going to do next. "Spread those legs, Honey."

I did as I was told. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks spreading them, and then I felt something soft, wet, and warm licking around and over my puckered asshole, before slowly inserting itself inside my loosing hole. One of her hands left my ass and moved around to wrap itself around my cock again, and started jerking me up and down very slowly. She was now pulling on my cock and driving her tongue in and out of my asshole, I guessed.

"God! You're going to make me cum soon by doing that." I groaned as I tried to fuck her hand and backwards to have my ass fucked by her warm tongue.

Suddenly, she released my cock from her hand again, leaving me on the edge of shooting my hot cum all over the room. She also removed her warm tongue from my ass, positioned the butt plug at the entrance and slowly pushed, so that the small plug could be slipped into my tight asshole.

Next, she stepped completely away from me. Leaving me standing, handcuffed to the ceiling, with my ass filled with a butt plug. I then heard a clicking sound like that when one takes a photo with an IPhone.

I was getting excited and looking forward to what Mizuki was going to do to me next.

Then, I thought I heard the front door open and close, but I wasn't sure because of the hood covering my ears.

However, my doughs lasted but a second when I clearly heard, "I'm home."

"Great Sweetheart, I'm upstairs. Why don't you come on up." I heard Mizuki replied.

"Mizuki, what the fuck is going on?" I asked, almost in a panic as to what was happening and to whom I guessed had entered the house. "Unlock me!

"Just stay there, and don't speech! You can moan and groan all you want but don't say anything." Mizuki commanded me as I heard footsteps climbing the stairway outside the closed bedroom door.

Then I clearly heard the door open and waited for the shouting to start. I didn't have to wait long before I clearly heard Hika's voice.

"Mom! What the fuck are you doing? Who is this? Hika's screamed as I sensed her enter the room. Mizuki had taken hold of my softening cock around the base and was swinging it back and forth and then around in circles like it was some kind of plaything. My cock had soften but was still fairly big from Mizuki's manipulations.

"This is our friend. He's going to be our play toy for the rest of the evening. You've been fucking that plastic cock every night in the tub, and it's about time you used a real one. A nice big hard one like this one here. It will give you so much more pleasure, and the cum that it produces is thick, delicious, and there's so much of it." Mizuki replied in a very calm voice.

"Mom you can't do this. We can't do this. I won't be part of any of this. What about dad?" Hika inquired.

"Hika, you're not that stupid. You know your father and I haven't fucked in months and he has no interest in me sexually anymore. I fuck myself with that plastic cock of yours as much as you do. I missed having a nice warm, pulsing dick sliding in and out of me so much, and not to mention a great mouth sucking and fucking my cunt and clit, that I decided to go and find myself a good one. And my friend here is really great at doing everything I need to have powerful orgasms. I even got to squirt for the first time in my life today and it was amazing. There's no way I'm giving that kind of sex up and going back to what your father does." Mizuki told her daughter in a very commanding voice. "I want you to learn how great sex can be and how much fun you can have. I was hoping that you'd learn with me, and our friend here would be so happy teaching the both of us."

"But mom, this isn't right." Hika replied weakly.

"What's not right about it? This is sex, not love! We fuck ourselves almost every night with a toy in the bathtub, why not fuck ourselves with the real thing and learn all there is to learn about having great sex. Someday, you're going to have a boyfriend. Don't you want to be an awesome sex partner for them? Or do you just want to lay there and let them have their pleasure, hoping that you get yours, or worse having to please yourself in the tub after your partner goes to sleep?" Mizuki inquired of her. "You have two choices, one, you can turn around and go downstairs and listen to me scream as this stud gives me so much pleasure, or two, you can join me and learn about real sex. It's your choice." Mizuki offered as she turn and swallowed my semi hard cock into her sexy mouth.

"That's why you gave Yu and dad those baseball tickets. You knew they'd be away for two days. You also knew I'd be home all weekend and that this morning I'd come back and catch you at this." Hika replied softly.

"Exactly! I've been planning this since the summer. My stud here, didn't even know about it until you walked in the door." Mizuki told her after releasing my hardening cock from her mouth, but using her small hand to continue to slowly jerk up and down my wet shaft.

This story is turning out to be much longer than I had planned to write, but I really hope the readers will forgive me and stay turned for the following part or parts that will be coming soon.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12