Momo San Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

This position was also great for her mother because it put my cock in such a way so that Mizuki could have clear access for her to play away with it.

"Hika chan, close your eyes and continue to play with you nipples, Sweetie. Tell me if it feels good or if there's something you really like, it'll help me give you more pleasure and you'll truly enjoy yourself." I told her.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she reached down and grabbed her big tits in both her hands again, rubbing them up and down, teasing her hardening nipples. I leaned forward and gently blew on her hidden clit which caused a shutter to run threw her body.

Mizuki had stuffed her egg vibrator inside her wet pussy and had it buzzing away on full power, I could actually hear it going inside her cunt. She had wiggle forward on her tummy and was now up on her elbows kissing and licking around the head of my slowly hardening cock.

I put my hands on the backs of Hika's thighs and softly rubbed up and down her legs as I bend down and softly kissed around her outer pussy lips, but making sure to stay away from her asshole, her flowing juices, and her clit. I continued to gentle kiss her pussy area and sometimes I moved out to kiss the backs of her thighs, until I heard Hika chan take a deep breath. Then I leaned in further and slipped my tongue inside her wet pussy opening, driving deeper and deeper, until I was completely buried inside the tightest box I had ever tasted, with my upper lip against her clit area, and my chin covered in her warm juices running down over her asshole.

Mizuki was swallowing my semi hard cock completely inside her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth covering my dick in her saliva. She was also using one of her hands to rub from my hanging ball sack, back and forth to my asshole, but not shoving her finger inside me. Her vibrating egg must have been doing the trick because her moaning around my cock was giving me a vibrating effect, which felt amazing.

I found the egg I was going to use on Hika later and slipped it in the chair so that it was covering her pussy juice, soaked asshole, but I put it such a position so that it wouldn't go inside her accidently. I then started it on the lowest setting using the controller, which I hooked in one of the chair risers, that way I could have easy access to it whenever I wanted. With the egg buzzing away against her asshole, and Hika pulling on her hard pointy nipples, I knew it was time to drive her to her first big orgasm from having her cunt eaten by a man.

I licked with my soft tongue, starting at just below her wet pussy opening and very slowly moved upwards, gathering her tasty juices, stopping to drive my pointy tongue inside her cunt, before continuing upwards repeating my entering her Urethral opening. I then got to her clit which I sucked into my mouth, and then used my hard tongue to flick up and down on it, while I sucked on it very hard at the same time. As I was doing this I easily slipped my pointer finger deep inside her very wet, very tight box until it was completely buried, and I was touching her cervix opening. I used my finger to rub circles around her cervix, while attacking her clit, and had the egg vibrator banging up against her asshole, all of this was driving Hika quickly, very quickly to a huge powerful orgasm.

"Oh my God!...Oh my god!...Oh my god!" Hika was moaning over and over. When I managed to slip my index finger inside her box to join my pointer finger, Hika started to tense up and her ass was trying to lift out of the hanging chair, I knew she was cumming because I could feel her pussy walls clamping and releasing on my fingers. At the same time she was producing even more liquids and it was building quickly to a powerful release.

Mizuki was sucking my now hard, stiff cock up and down very quickly taking me deeper and deeper, until she heard Hika start to moan and groan louder and louder. She then released my cock and got out from under the chair, leaving my cock to swing freely in front of my body. Mizuki stood up, and went to grab a condom, returning to roll it down over my hard cock. She then moved around so that she was next to Hika's head where she gently kissed her on the forehead.

"It feels so good, doesn't it, Baby? He's making you cum isn't he?" Mizuki whispered.

"SO GOOD! I'm cumming so good! This is amazing!" Hika was moaning loudly.

"Are you ready for what he's going to do to you next?" Mizuki asked her daughter.

"I'M CUMMING...AHHHHHHH...I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!" Hika started screaming as her pussy clamped down harder on my buried fingers and I felt a fresh flood of warm juices suddenly surround my fingers.

"Do it!" Mizuki ordered me as our eyes locked onto each other's.

I yanked my fingers out of her pulsing, wet cunt and reached down to grab my hard cock as I stood to my feet. I then placed the head of my penis at Hika's tight little pussy opening, which now had thick creamy juices flowing out of it. I also pulled the vibrating egg away from her asshole and got it in my free fingers.

Hika's eyes were tightly shut as her orgasm rolled over her body. Mizuki just smiled as she nodded for me to take her little girl's virgin pussy and drive her to an even higher level of climaxing. I slammed my cock forward into a boiling tunnel that made it feel like I was fucking a hole of fire. Hika's pussy was the tightest I had ever been in, even though she fucked herself with a dildo about the same size as my penis, almost on a nightly bases and she was bubbling with juices. The other surprising thing for me was that Hika took all of my length letting me bottom out inside her beautiful pussy. Something I couldn't do with her mother couldn't do right away, without causing her some discomfort.

"OH FUCKKKKK!...UMMMMM...SO BIGGGGG...OHHHHHH...SO GOOOODDDD!" Hika was screaming as my pubic mound rubbed against her clit, with all of my cock fully inside her. I didn't immediately pull out because I wanted her to enjoy the feeling of having a big hard cock buried inside her cunt, and I wanted her to get use to my size.

"FUCK HER HARD...FUCK HER LIKE SHE'S NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE...MAKE HER A SLAVE TO YOUR COCK!" Mizuki was screaming at me while she reached down over Hika's body to grab her daughter's big tits by covering Hika's hands, and helping her squeeze those big beautiful tits in both their hands.

I pulled back quickly until my cock crown was about to pop out of Hika's tight pussy, before I slammed back inside her again. As I looked down to where our bodies were joined together, the first thing I noticed was how much creamy pussy juice was flowing out around my buried cock from Hika's pussy. As I slowly pulled my cock backwards, it was shinny with a thick white cream. When I was about to pop my cock back out of her completely, I drove forward again, hard and fast, I kept this fast and hard fucking rhythm up for almost twenty strokes, but if I kept doing this, I knew I was going to flood this sexy little pussy with my white hot baby juice.

Mizuki had released her daughter's hands and tits and had moved down next to me so that she could clearly see my big hard cock pumping in and out of her baby's tight wet pussy. Mizuki reached into my hand and grabbed the egg vibrator, which she turned on to full power, to match the one still buzzing away inside her cunt.

"Can you last a long time?" Mizuki whispered in my ear.

"I think I can fuck this tight pussy for a nice long ride. It's so wet and hot wrapped around my cock. I can actually feel her cumming." I replied as I continued to slowly fuck in and out of Hika's perfect pussy.

All this time, Hika was moaning loudly and still had her eyes squeezed shut.

"I'm going to drop this egg on her clit, and when I do I want you to bang her hard, deep, and fast. Don't stop, no matter what happens, until I tell you to stop or you need to explode!" Mizuki ordered me.

I smiled and leaned down to exchange a deep, sexy kiss with Mizuki, before we drove her daughter completely wild with pleasure.

When I straightened up, Mizuki took the egg and pushed it down onto Hika's now exposed clit. This caused Hika's eyes to pop open and her head to jerk up. Hika's mouth was open but there weren't any sounds coming out. At the same time that her mother attacked her clit, I grabbed the raisers of the chair in my hands and started to fuck in and out of Hika like a madman.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" suddenly escaped Hika's mouth. "STOP! STOP! STOP!...TOO MUCHHHH...OOHHH GODDD!"

Hika's body suddenly went into convulsions, and on every one of my out strokes her pussy started squirting long, hot, clear jets of pussy juice all over her mother and me. Hika was squirting so much liquid out that the chair, all our bodies, and the floor was soaked in pussy juice. I started thinking that I needed to be careful that I didn't lose my footing and fall down.

Mizuki reached her free hand under my pounding cock and grabbed my balls gently in her hand squeezing and rolling them around.

"Check her asshole. Play with it, I think she'll love it." I told Mizuki.

"Oh my God! Her asshole is opening and closing like a mouth." Mizuki replied after a second. "I got two fingers inside her now, I can feel your cock driving in and out of her. This feels amazing!" She said excitingly as I felt her finger rubbing against my cock through the thin wall between Hika's pussy and ass.

"AHHHHHH...SOOO GGOOODDDD...UMMMMMM...I'VE NEVER CUM THIS MUCH...FUCK ME...FUCK MY ASS!" Hika was screaming.

I looked at Mizuki and she looked at me, both of us so shocked with Hika request.

"I think you could do it and she's so wet you probably won't need any lube. It's up to you!" Mizuki whispered to me as she leaned in and slipped her tongue deep into my mouth.

I popped my cock out and quickly took it in my fingers to bury it inside Hika's waiting asshole.

"Wait a sec." Mizuki shouted as she bent over and took the head of my cock in her lips. I released it from my fingers as Mizuki started swallowing it deeper and deeper into her mouth. As she did so I watched as her tongue licked and sucked her daughter's thick cream off my shaft. She then started moving off my dick very slowly, until I popped out of her sexy mouth. Mizuki then wrapped her fingers around my cock and guided me forward placing the head of my cock at the entrance to her daughter's open asshole.

I pushed gently forward and was shocked at how easily my dick head popped inside her asshole and Hika kept taking more and more of me until I was completely buried in her very tight sexy asshole.

Hika had her eyes tightly shut but was moaning, as her mother continued playing with her clit with the vibrating egg and my cock was completely in her ass.

"Are you okay, Hika chan? Do you want me to continue?" I inquired.

"UMMMMMM!" Hika moaned as she nodded her head up and down without speaking. She was back to biting her lower lip and slowly moving her ass around in a small circle.

I slowly pulled backwards until a little bit of my cock was outside her asshole, then I drove back into her again. This didn't seem to bother Hika at all, so I started fucking only half of my cock in and out of her slowly, causing her to moan louder and move her ass as much as she could. While at the same time she had both her long, hard, pointy nipples in both her fingers and was pulling and twisting them very hard.

Mizuki was still rubbing the vibrating egg up and down her daughter's exposed clit and stealing deep sexy kisses with me now and again.

"Put two of your fingers in her pussy and play with her G spot, but keep playing with her clit. Let's make her squirt again." I whispered to Mizuki which caused a huge smile to appear on her small round face.

Mizuki pushed her two longest fingers deep inside her daughter's wet pussy and attacked her G spot with a come here motion of her fingers. I could feel all this on my sliding cock with Mizuki's knuckles rubbing the head as I slipped past her fingers.

Hika screamed and dropped her tits from her fingers, and reached up to grab the risers in her hands so she could rock the swinging chair back and forth more. At the same time I started to fuck in and out of her ass faster and with the full length of my hard cock, while her mother really started attacking her G spot and clit.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN...SO GOOD...FUCK MY ASS HARDER...FUCK MEEEEE!" Hika screamed as her pussy exploded again with even more powerful jets of pussy juice shooting all over the place, but because of the way her mother's fingers were buried in her cunt and the vibrator on her clit it wasn't coming out in jets but splashes.

I could feel Hika's asshole opening and closing on my driving cock at the same time, sometimes making her asshole really loose and other times impossibly tight. I knew I was close from everything that was happening and I wanted to spray my hot white cum all over Hika's sexy soaked body.

"Ohhh Fuck this is amazing...I'm going to cum real soon...Jesus, Mizuki...Her fucking ass is incredible. She's such an awesome fuck." I was babbling as Mizuki moved in to attack my mouth again.

Mizuki pulled her fingers out of her daughter's pussy and at the same time she dropped the vibrating egg, as she moved her soaked fingers up to cup my face. This cause Hika to shot three long powerful blasts of her juices straight up, hit the ceiling.

"AHHHHH FFUUUCCCKKK!" I screamed as I pull my cock out of Hika's ass and ripped the condom off. I managed to pump my shaft twice before I was blasting long string after long string of my hot cum all over Hika's soaked body, covering her big tits, stomach, and pussy area.

I fell backward managing to stop myself by leaning back against the wall for support. Hika was still squirting but much less. Mizuki on the other hand was just getting started it seemed, as she got on her knees in from of her daughter's pussy and ass, to feast on all the juices that were mixing there from both Hika and I, while the other egg was still buzzing away inside her wet pussy.

Mizuki was sucking and licking Hika's wet pussy, clit, and open asshole. Hika was moaning loudly again as she rubbed my sticky cum all over her big tits and stomach.

I found the strength to move away from the wall and over to Hika's head so that I could kiss those beautiful pouty lips of hers, and slip my tongue deep into her mouth so we could twist our tongues around each other's. When I broke the kiss, Hika started moaning loudly from the pleasure she was receiving from her mother.

"You are so sexy and an amazing girl to fuck. That was one of the best fucks of my entire life, Hika Chan. You are really great at fucking!" I complimented her, building her self-confidence up for more fucking in the near future.

I moved away from Hika's head and went to get on the floor on my back so I could slide under Mizuki and get at that delicious pussy and help her reach her climax. There was so much pussy juice on the floor it was like laying down in a shallow pool of warm water, and it made sliding under Mizuki so easy.

I could see how turned on Mizuki was from how open her cunt was and how much she was leaking juices down her legs, and how far her clit was poking out from under its hood. I didn't bother with teasing her but instead I just attacked her clit, sucking it hard into my lips and flicking it with my tongue.

This caused Mizuki to groan loudly and push her pussy and ass harder down onto my face. I reached up around her small body and grabbed her hard nipples in my fingers, pulling on them and twisting them hard. Mizuki must have been really close because she immediately started shaking and convulsing, and leaking more of her juices all over my face, chin, and neck.

Hika must have been having another orgasm as well because she seemed to be bouncing around in the hanging chair and repeating over and over again, how good it was to have her pussy eaten.

I was continuing to feast on Mizuki's very wet pussy as she bounced and wiggled her lower body on my tongue and face. I was also pulling hard on her pointy nipples adding to her pleasure.

Mizuki lowered both of her hands to her pussy lips and pulled them apart giving me even better access to her tasty pussy and clit, and she must have forgotten about her daughter's delicious pussy because I could now hear her moaning and groaning so loudly.

"Make me cum good, Jkun. Your tongue feels so amazing on my pussy. Eat me good, Sweetie." Mizuki continued to moan.

I couldn't see her but I could sense that Hika had gotten herself out of the hanging chair and was making her way around us, so that she could get at my soft cock again, but I had other plans.

"Hika chan, grab the big black dildo out of your mom's bag." I ordered her looking down my body as she took my dead cock in her small hands.

Hika jumped up, moved over to her mother's sex bag to grab what I needed, and returned to her mother and me, with the thick seven inch (eighteen centimeter) black dildo with two big balls. I used Mizuki's hard nipples to pull her body forward and down so that she was now on her hands and knees, with her exposed clit locked in between my lips. This had her wet pussy opening fully exposed to be played with by her daughter and the dildo she held in her hands. It also had her sexy asshole right in front of Hika's face.

I didn't have to give Hika any instructions at all, she knew exactly what she had to do, to give loads of pleasure to her mother, while I concentrated on abusing her clit and pointy nipples.

Hika sat on my chest behind her mother, so I couldn't really see what she was doing but from the reactions coming from Mizuki's body, I had a good idea what was happening. Hika must had slipped the dildo inside her mother's wet pussy because Mizuki was trying to fuck herself backwards to get more and more of the fake cock inside her cunt and suddenly I could feel more juices flowing down onto my chin and neck.

"FUCK MY CUNT...EAT MY PUSSY...OHHHHH, FUCK I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Mizuki moaned. "AHHHH...LICK MY ASSHOLE, BABY, IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

So, Hika was fucking her mother's cunt with a huge dildo and licking her asshole, while at the same time I was chewing on her hard clit and pulling on her hard nipples, knowing that Mizuki was going to explode with a massive orgasm in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly, I felt a small hand enclose my soft cock and gently pull it up and down, then flip it back and forth trying to bring my friend back to life.

"Ummmm!" I heard Hika moan as she continued to pleasure her mother. "God mom, you are so wet. Jkun's chin and neck are covered in your pussy juices, there's so much.

"OHHHH FUUCCKKKK!" Mizuki screamed as she tried to crawl forward and get away from Hika and me, but with her nipples clamped between my fingers and Hika keeping her in place with the dildo buried deep inside her pussy, it was impossible for Mizuki to escape.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Suddenly came from Mizuki causing her body to seize up tight and the strength to leave her forcing her to drop onto her stomach trapping my arms and hands under her deadweight.

"I think mom has passed out." Hika giggled as I managed to work myself out from under her body.

I moved down next to Hika and both of us looked at her mother's limp body, with the big black dildo still buried fully inside her wet cunt.

"That was amazing. Mom was right, I'm so happy that she got me to join you guys today." Hika spoke softly as she turned in my direction and cupped my balls in her right hand. I leaned down and we deeply kissed and slipped our tongues into each other's mouths. I slid my hands upwards and grabbed both her giant tits in my hands paying special attention to her huge hard nipples.

After breaking our kissing, I looked deeply into her eyes really taking notice of how beautiful and sexy this young lady was.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers