Momo San Ch. 03

Story Info
Hika Chan joins her mother and me for some intense fun.
7.8k words
4.65
11.5k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

To get a better idea of how Mizuki and I got started and other information about us, I would humbly suggest that a new reader go back and start with Momo San CH.01, but it isn't necessary to do so. However, this story is a continuation of Momo San CH. 02, so a reader really should start there before reading this chapter.

"Who is it?" Hika inquired.

"That's not important. The only thing that matters is this big, hard cock right here in my hand and what it shoots out of it when we please it enough. Are you in?" Mizuki continued. "If you really want to know who this is, then you can remove the hood and find out, whenever you want."

I heard Hika move towards us slowly, her curiosity winning over her hesitancy. "What do you want me to do? Can I touch it?" She asked, and without waiting for a reply, I felt another hand softly envelop my hard cock and move up and down with the first hand.

"First, get your ass downstairs and take a quick shower. Clean your ass and pussy really good because later he is going to want to lick and suck on both with his amazing mouth. Then get back up here quickly because he hasn't shot his first load of cum yet, and he's very close. And we don't want to make him suffer, do we? Mizuki commanded.

I felt the second small hand leave my hard shaft and heard someone run out of the room and down the stairs to the shower room.

"Mizuki, what the fuck are you doing? Are you sure of this plan of yours? Do you really want me to fuck your daughter and do to her what I've been doing to you?" I whispered, hoping that it was Hika that had left the room and we were alone.

"Too late now! You're going to have to please the both of us. Are you up for that?" Mizuki giggled as she rubbed her hands all over my body. She also lifted the black hood so that we could look in each other's eyes as we started deeply and passionately kissing.

"Okay, it's your show." I replied as Mizuki broke off our kissing and started licking, kissing, and sucking her way down my body. She started at my neck gently biting and sucking on me there, before moving to my shoulder where she licked along my collarbone, then she kissed her way down to my hardening nipples, moving from the left one to the right. She continued to softly bite and pull on my nipples as her hands wrapped themselves around my now rock hard cock again, slowly pumping up and down my shaft.

We heard the shower going downstairs, and thinking about what was to come made my dick jump in Mizuki's small hands.

"Getting excited aren't you?" Mizuki giggled.

""Very excited. I don't think I'm going to be able to last very long this first time. I can feel the cum boiling in my balls right now. I'm going to shoot a huge load for you really quickly." I told her.

"Don't worry about it. We have all afternoon to play with this beautiful cock of yours. Enjoy it." Mizuki purred as she continued stroking my dick. "I want Hika to learn to enjoy sex. I want her to have the greatest time today, and to have so much pleasure. When you slide this monster into her pussy, I want her to beg for you to fuck her and make her past out from the feelings she is going to receive from you."

"What about her learning who I am. Are you okay with that?" I inquired.

"I'm okay with it. How about you?" She asked as she looked up into my eyes.

"If you're comfortable with it, then I'm okay also." I replied.

Mizuki smiled at me before dropping to her knees in front of my fully hard cock. She reached around and grabbed both my ass cheeks in her hands and pulled my cock forward into her waiting mouth. She pulled my cheeks apart and squeezed them back together adding to my pleasure from the butt plug that was still buried in my ass.

We heard the shower shut off and the door open. We knew that Hika was quickly drying herself off and would be joining us in a few minutes.

When Mizuki heard Hika start to come up the stairs, she jumped up and pulled the black hood back down covering my head again, before returning to suck my cock deeply back into her mouth.

"Mom, I'm ready. What do I do?" Hika asked as she entered the room.

"First thing you have to do is loss that towel. Throw it over there next to that bag. Get naked, our friend here can't see anything if that's what you're thinking. Don't be embarrassed about your body, show it off. You have a great figure." Mizuki ordered as she released my dick from her warm, wet mouth. "Come here and learn how to suck and play with a real cock."

I could sense Hika when she got close to me and felt that she was now on her knees, next to her mother, with my hard, stiff cock right in front of their faces. I could still feel Mizuki's fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft, squeezing my cock and making me even bigger.

"It's so big. It's as big as my dildo. The head is bigger I think. I love its color and shape, it's so beautiful." Hika whispered.

"Okay, the first thing you need to learn is how to control a cock. If you squeeze the base here like I'm doing it'll give you control over how deep it'll go into your mouth, and it also lessens the feelings in the upper shaft, so it won't cum as fast." Mizuki instructed her daughter. "Then you can suck it, or lick it like this, and jerk it up and down at the same time." Mizuki continued as she licked my cock from the top of her fingers up to the head, where she wrapped her lips around my cock's crown and sucked on me as her fingers slowly stroked me up and down.

"Ummmmmm!" escaped from my lips as Mizuki continued pleasing me, but I remembered her orders not to speak, to only moan and groan my pleasure.

"He likes that. Can I try?" Hika asked, as her mother continued with her manipulations of my cock.

Mizuki gave me one long slow lick down to my balls before releasing me completely.

"Okay, wrap your hand around his cock here, but not too tightly at the start." Mizuki instructed as I felt a different hand take my cock very softly in its grip.

"It's so warm and so hard. I can feel it pulsing." I heard Hika say with some surprise in her voice.

"Now you get to taste it. He does taste really good, you'll like it I'm sure. Lick around the top first and then suck and kiss his big hard cock as you like. You've seen enough porn, just have fun with it and enjoy yourself, but remember to give him pleasure at the same time." Mizuki continued as I felt her stand up and start to suck on both my nipples.

Hika must have seen a lot of blowjobs in porn because she jumped right in and started sucking, licking, and kissing my cock all over like it was a long lost friend. She started kissing the tip of my cock and sliding her tongue into the slit at the top as her hands gently and slowly started pumping up and down my shaft. She then dove down, swallowing my cock deep into her mouth using her tongue to lick around my shaft, as her mouth moved up and down very fast, leaving lots of spit in her wake. This saliva helped her hands as she continued to jerk my dick as I started fucking myself in her hands and mouth.

"Very good, Baby. Try not to make him cum just yet. If his balls start to pull up into his sack, he's on his way to shooting your mouth full of his hot, tasty cum." Mizuki continued coaching her daughter.

Suddenly Hika released my cock and dropped back on her heels, gulping air into her lungs.

"You should have used your nose to keep breathing. Don't hold your breath while you're playing with a guy's cock. It won't feel as good to you and maybe not him either." Mizuki told Hika and she dropped down to swallow my cock and start sucking like a lady gone crazy, showing her daughter how it was done.

She was really driving her mouth up and down my shaft and jerking me at the same time. I was fucking her face and could feel my balls tightening up and I was getting ready for a huge cum shot. Just when I was on the brink of unleashing my first huge orgasm, Mizuki let go of my cock and popped me out of her mouth, leaving me to fuck nothing but air. I groaned in frustration.

"See how his balls pulled up into their sack and how his cock seems to have gotten even bigger, especially the head. That's your sign that he's on the verge of shooting off. You were just about to cum for me weren't you my stud?" Mizuki inquired of me.

"Um...um!" I replied remembering not to speak, while still fucking myself forward hoping to be swallowed back into one of their warm sexy mouths. I guessed that I was only seconds away from delivering my first load of the day to these two sexy ladies.

"What do you think, Hika? Do you want to see him shoot his huge cum shot all over us, or would you like to play with him and tease him for a little while longer?" Mizuki asked with a slight giggle in her voice.

"I want to suck it and play with it some more. What's it like, his cum that is? What does it taste like? Is there a lot of it?" Hika asked as my cock was taken back in one of their hands.

"You haven't cum yet today, have you my sexy stud? You've kept all of that delicious hot cum just for us, haven't you?" Mizuki purred as she flicked her fingers over my hard stiff nipples.

I shook my head from side to side to confirm what she had just said.

"You're in for a treat, Sweetheart. If he hasn't released himself yet today then he's going to shoot a huge load of cum, enough to fill our hands or mouths. This cock's cum tastes salty, but not too bad, I love it. He eats a lot of pineapples and other fruits, and not so much red meat, this makes his cum taste delicious. It's thick and very warm, and coats your tongue. There's going to be a lot of it, so don't try and hold it in your mouth, it might make you gag and spit it out. Swallow it as it shoots for the first couple of pumps, then you can keep the rest in your mouth." Mizuki explained to her daughter. "Or we can let him jet off, all over our faces and tits. Then we can lick it off each other."

"I'll make him cum for us, but I want to play for a little bit longer." Hika told her mother as she took the crown of my hard cock back into her mouth and sucked and licked around the head, while her hands stayed wrapped around the base.

At the same time, I could feel Mizuki move around to my back and place her hands on my ass cheeks and spread them apart as she knelt down. She started kissing each cheek while she reached to the butt plug, grabbing it and slowly pulled it out of my asshole. Once it popped out, she leaned forward and buried her hot tongue deep inside me, while Hika continued to suck and lick her mouth around the top of my cock, while her hands encircled the base.

I was trying to fuck my cock into Hika mouth, while at the same time I was trying to fuck my ass back onto Mizuki's tongue snaking around inside my asshole.

I felt Mizuki slide one of her hands between my legs and cup my balls in their tight sack. She gently rolled them in her hand as she continued to work on my asshole.

"UMMMMM!" I moaned loudly. I could feel my orgasm coming on strong and knew it was only a matter of seconds before I started blasting cum all over the place.

"He's going to cum, Baby. Are you ready?" Mizuki told her daughter after she released my balls and pulled her tongue out of my ass, moving around to get next to Hika.

Hika drove her mouth down my shaft taking almost all of my cock into her mouth and the top of her throat, then she reversed her motion and popped off of my cock completely, leaving a huge amount of saliva all over it. She then used the saliva and her hands to jerk up and down my cock quickly and with great skill building me to the very edge of exploding.

I could feel my orgasm start in my toes and rush up to my thighs as my balls pulled up inside my body and my ass cheeks clinched tightly shut.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKK!...OHHH JESUS...HERE IT CUMMMMMSSSS!" I shouted as I felt my balls start pumping and I felt my hot cum driving up and out the top of my cock. Hika was still pumping my shaft helping me to shoot even more than I thought I could.

I had reached my hands up and grabbed the chains hanging from the ceiling with my wrists still locked with the padlocks. As I was blowing my load, I was using the chains to pull myself up off the floor, so that I was on my tiptoes.

I heard a gasp of surprise and then giggles coming from both of the girls in front of me, as I came down from the amazing orgasm I had just experienced. I couldn't see anything, but my imagination was running wild, picturing both of the Momo san ladies in front of me covered in my hot, white, sticky cum.

Suddenly, there was movement and the black hood was ripped off my head. Standing in front of me was Hika with her face and hair covered in my cum. Her mother was still sitting on her ankles on the floor right in front of my cock, with more of my cum all over her tits and face, and a huge smile on her lips.

"OH MY GOD! Ha$#'s papa. I just sucked Ha$#'s papa's cock and made him cum all over us." Hika shouted as she looked at me and then down at her mother.

"Is that a problem? Look at what he gave us. Get down here and clean all this delicious cum off of me and then I'll do the same for you. And you need to clean his cock, you made him shoot off." Mizuki ordered her daughter.

"But its Ha$#'s dad." Hika protested but not with as much conviction.

"Did you enjoy what you just did? Was it fun?" Mizuki asked. "If you're thinking yes. Then that's all that matters. It's sex not love. Jkun is a great lover. He'll make us cum over and over again and there are no strings attached. Being a foreigner, I knew his cock was going to be bigger than most Japanese men. It's a great cock for you to practice on and to learn all about great sex. If there's a problem with fucking and sucking Ha$#'s papa then you may leave, but I'm going to be fucking and sucking this big cock for the rest of the day and cumming over and over." Mizuki informed Hika.

"Okay, but keep it secret!" Hika said as she looked in my direction and slowly looked up into my eyes.

I smiled back and both her mother and I laughed.

"Okay. It's a secret." I told Hika chan as I leaned forward and kissed her cum covered lips very gently. "Now, get down and let your mother clean you off, before you clean my cock. And by the way, you were amazing at sucking me off!" I continued.

Hika shyly smiled back and then sank down onto her knees in front of her mother and my softening cock. Mizuki knelt up and started licking and sucking my cum off of Hika's face and neck, also trying to get as much out of her hair as possible.

When Hika chan was all cleaned her mother sat back on her ankles spreading her knees which gave her daughter the space she needed to move forward and start licking my cum off her mother's face, slowly moving downwards to continue getting at the cum all over her mother's tits. Watching as Hika chan swallowed one of her mother's hard cum covered nipples deep into her mouth made my cock jump a little as Mizuki moaned and threw her head back forcing more of her tit into her daughter's mouth.

"His cum does taste good. Very different from what I thought it would." Hika giggled after she had cleaned her mother off and had moved back to sit on her ankles.

When they had both licked up and swallowed all of my cum that was covering their bodies, they turned to face my soft saliva covered cock.

"You should always clean your partner's cock after you make them cum. There's always a little juice left in the shaft and it's a good turn on for the guy. It'll help to make them hard again faster." Mizuki told Hika chan.

Hika inched forward and opened her mouth to take my soft cock completely into her mouth, moving it around with her tongue, while sucking on me at the same time, as she grabbed my ass cheeks in her small hands. She really did have a talented mouth, and it was only a few minutes before I felt the first stirrings in my penis.

"Okay, Mizuki. Can I be set free now? I want both your wet pussies on my mouth. I want to eat you both until you spray juices all over my face." I pleaded.

Mizuki jumped up and helped me unlock the chains around my wrists and then she went over and got the hanging chair so that we could hook it back to the ceiling. I hung it so that it was higher off the floor, at my crotch level when I was standing straight up.

Hika chan was still sucking my soft cock and squeezing my ass cheeks in her small hands.

"Alright. Who wants their cunt eaten first?" I asked. "Get your ass up in the chair."

"Hika Chan. You're first. You're in for a treat. Just lay back and relax and enjoy what's about to come. Jkun is really good at eating pussy." Mizuki told her daughter bending over and pulling her off my cock, and helping her stand, then up into the chair.

"Jkun make her cum good and hard. I'll suck on your cock and get you hard again, so that you can fuck the shit out of her later." Mizuki purred to me, as she moved me in front of her daughter's shining wet pussy.

I lifted Hika's feet and placed them in the risers of the hanging chair, and helped her move her ass so that it was on the edge of the chair giving me full access to both her holes. I bent over her and sucked her big left nipple into my mouth sucking on it hard, while at the same time I twisted and pulled her right nipple with my left hand. I then changed so that I was doing the same things with the opposite nipple, which I lightly bite between my teeth. Hika chan moaned loudly and arched her back trying to get more pleasure on her big tits from my mouth and fingers. I broke my sucking of her right nipple and grabbed it in my fingers, so that now I was pulling and twisting on both her hard nipples. I moved up and kissed her softly on her full lips, until I felt her respond and start kissing me back, then she opened her lips and started slipping her tongue deep into my mouth, playing with mine.

I broke the kiss and moved up to kiss her forehead. "You are a great kisser and a fabulous cock sucker, sexy. Now it's time for you to have your beautiful cunt eaten by your friend's dad. Are you ready?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, please." Hika chan whispered back as she bit her lower lip making her look so sexy.

"Mizuki, do you still have those egg vibrators?" I inquired.

"Right here." She said passing me the pink one, keeping the purple one for herself. These egg vibrators were the bigger size ones, about the size of a real large size egg.

"I'm going to put this in your pussy in a little bit, Sweetie. I'll give you're the controller and you can decide on how powerful you want it." I told Hika. "Mizuki, you want yours in your cunt also? I want you to lie down on your stomach and then you can suck on my cock with the vibrator in your cunt, while I eat your baby girl." I continued.

I got on my knees, putting my face directly in front of Hika's leaking, tight pussy. Hika chan's pussy was so beautiful, her outer pussy lips were small, slightly puffy with almost no pubic hair, and her inner labia were cream colored and perfectly even, barely opened just about her urethral opening and continuing down to just about her vaginal opening. She must have been very turned on because she was soaking wet, with pussy juices flowing freely out of her cunt and down over her asshole. Her juices were clear and shining from the light coming through the balcony door. Her clit was hidden behind its hood but was trying to peak out because I could just see the tip of it. I wanted so badly to lick and suck it into my mouth but that would have ruined my plans. Her black pubic hair was so thin, I bet I could have counted each individual hair if I had wanted to take the time to do so, but I had more important things to do at the moment. Looking pass her pussy mound towards those big sexy tits of hers with her fingers pulling on her pointy nipples, and her doe eyes looking directly into mind anticipating what was to come made my cock jump and start to grow harder.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers