Momo San Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were double penetrated, that's amazing." I told her.

"Afterwards, we both fell off the chair, onto the living room floor totally spent. Yu told me that he had heard me fucking myself in the bath and always went to the toilet to jerk off, dreaming about what I was doing. He figured with mom and dad out of town, and me thinking he was out drinking with his buddies, I would take the chance and fuck myself with my dildo again. That's why he snuck into the house, hoping to catch me naked and fucking myself. He told me that he had planned it from the minute mom said about going out of town. He was surprised however, that I didn't put up any kind of resistance." Hika finished up. "We ended up fucking in every room in the house except this one, until you and dad returned the next night. I was so sore, I thought you were going to notice and say something about me walking funny. He filled my mouth, pussy, and ass full of his hot cum that weekend."

"I never realized anything, maybe because I was so tired from all the driving, and all the complaining that your father did on the way home." Mizuki replied.

"Yu and I have been fucking like crazy every chance we get when we know you and dad are going to be out of the house. If I come home and only his car is here, I rush to get into the house and get his cock in my mouth. We've come close a couple of times to getting caught, by you or dad." She laughed.

"Don't ever let your father catch you guys fucking. You know what he's like, he'd probably kick you both out of the house." Her mother told her.

"Did you and Yu fuck each other last Saturday in the afternoon?" I inquired.

"We did. He fucked my ass again, in the bathtub. Why?" Hika replied.

"I had seen you arrive home and get out of your car to run inside, a little later I was out working on my bike in the backyard and thought I heard moaning and groaning coming from your place. I thought it was probably Yu upstairs watching a porn and jerking off." I told them.

"Nope. When I got home, I knew we could get a great fuck in before mom and dad finished what they were doing and got home, that's why I ran into the house. He wanted my ass again, and I wasn't complaining, so we jumped in the tub and he pounded my ass while I sprayed my clit with the shower hose. It was probably me you heard moaning and groaning. I would have screamed except for the fact that Yu had his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. When he came, he pulled his cock out of me and pushed me onto my knees so he could give me a huge facial. I loved it because I got to scoop it all off, and eat it after he was done." Hika confessed.

"You and your brother are amazing. I'm going to have to try and be around more to join in on your fun. That's if Yu doesn't mind fucking his mother." Mizuki added to the conversation.

"I don't think he'll mind at all, mom. You have a great body and you fuck really intensely. I think Yu would jump at the chance to put his cock into you. Mind you, he's not as big or thick as Ha#$'s daddy, but he can last a long time, and sometimes he stays hard even after cumming. I'm turned on by how Jkun has his cock shaved, it's something I'm going to try and get Yu to do, he's kind of hairy down there." Hika told her mother.

"Hika chan, I'm kind of surprised you don't have a boyfriend. You sure are great at fucking, just like your mother." I complemented both the Momo san ladies.

"Right now, there's no need. I'm focusing on my studies until I finish school. Besides, I got Yu at home and now I got you right next door to take great care of my needs." She laughed.

When I looked down at Mizuki in my lap, she had drifted off to sleep.

"I think your mother has the right idea. Are you tired? What about a short nap to regain our energy, and later we can fuck at least one more time." I suggested to Hika, as I gently moved her mother's head out of my crotch area and slide down so that I was next to her on the floor, resting Mizuki's head back on my arm. Hika nodded her head and slide up next to me on my other side putting her head on my other arm and wrapping my soft cock in her small hand. That's how we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to find myself alone and the room in darkness. I don't know how long I had been asleep or where the girls had gone off to.

I got up and made my way downstairs still naked, but the girls weren't in the living room or the kitchen, so I checked the bathtub room. I opened the door to find Mizuki on her back and Hika chan on top in the 69 position enjoying each other's pussies.

"You two look like you got this handled. I'm going to pack up and head out, I think." I said as I got down to my knees so that I could first kiss Mizuki on the lips, and then lick Hika's exposed pussy and asshole. Next I moved down to kiss Hika on her lips, and then I got to lick Mizuki's tasty pussy one more time before I left.

"Do you really have to go? Spent the night. I really want to take you in my ass one more time, and I'm sure mom wants to keep playing with your big cock." Hika purred, almost getting me to change my mind.

"I'll be fucking you again real soon, Baby girl. Enjoy your mother and make her cum lots. Mizuki chan, text me later." I told them as I got to me feet and slid the door closed, letting them get back to their pleasing each other.

I went back upstairs and grabbed my things before returning back downstairs where I could hear the girls in the tub room moaning and groaning loudly. This brought a smile to my face as I let myself out the front door.

I ran across to my back door and let myself in my place. I then went upstairs to clean and put away my toys and other things. I wasn't home more than fifteen minutes when my wife came in the front door wondering if I wanted to go out and grab a late dinner. She was planning on spending the night with me because she knew we had an empty house that night.

After the fucking I had been doing all day, I knew she was in for a treat later tonight. I figured I was going to be able to fuck for at least an hour before giving her my remaining cum.