Momo San Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Hika had lifted her pussy off of Yu's mouth by straightening her right leg out and tilting her body, this gave him lots of room to drive the dildo in and out of her cunt faster and deeper, as she continued to devour his cock.

Both Momo ladies now had their mouths stuffed with hard cocks and were sucking away like hungry calves. Mizuki was driving back and forth so quickly on my cock, sucking me so hard and fast, but Hika had her brother's cock completely in her mouth and was holding him deep, sucking around the base of his shaft while rolling his balls around in her fingers. Yu was driving the dildo very quickly and deeply, in and out of his sister's very wet pussy. The dildo was soaked with Hika's pussy juices, and some of it was flying off with the speed with which Yu was fucking it in and out of her cunt.

I suddenly heard a loud groan of "UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" coming from Hika's stuffed mouth and could see her body was starting to twitch from her building orgasm. The nipples on her big tits had shrunk to half their normal diameter because they were so hard and pointy now.

"Mizuki. I think they're both getting ready to cum. Get up here and you can watch with me." I ordered her as I reached down and helped her to stand. I turned her around so she could see what was coming inside the house, and this allowed me to pull up the back of her loose skirt and slip my fingers inside her lace panties, and into her very hot wet pussy. I managed to squeeze three of my longest fingers deep inside her vagina and tap them up against her cervix opening, causing her to shutter with pleasure. When I looked down, Mizuki was moaning and biting on the skin between her thumb and pointer finger, stopping herself from screaming her pleasure, while she gushed pussy juices around my fingers.

At the same time Yu yanked the dildo out of Hika's pussy and she exploded, her pussy juices was squirting all over Yu and the floor.

"OH JESUSSSS! FUCKKK..." Hika screamed as she released Yu's cock from her mouth and started shaking, while continuing to squirt all over her brother, as he used his free hand to quickly rub back and forth over his sister's exposed clit causing her to continue to squirt.

Hika lost her strength and dropped down on top of her brother, as he wrapped both his arms around his older sister's waist and started attacking her clit again. Hika was trying to get out of his grip as her orgasm continued to overtake her body.

At the same time I could feel Mizuki's pussy creaming around my buried fingers as I slowly fucked them in and out of her loose wet pussy, soaking both my fingers and her underwear.

"Fuck me, please. I need your cock in my pussy." Mizuki managed to moan back over her shoulder to me. However, I had other plans for this sexy mother, getting her so turned on that she would explode the minute her clit was stroked.

Hika had somehow wiggle out of her brother's grip and was now turning around so she could climb on top of Yu's cock in the cowgirl position. Her mother and I watched as she reached between their bodies and took his still hard cock in her fingers and rubbed the head of it around the opening of her tight wet pussy, covering it in slick pussy juices. Yu kept trying to hump his cock upwards to get it inside her tight hole, but Hika was in charge and had her own plans. Yu seemed to give up and refocus his attention to her big hanging tits swinging back and forth in front of his face. He reached up with both his hands and placed them on both sides of those huge melons and guided her hard pointy nipples into his waiting mouth, sucking first one then the other nipple deep.

While I was watching all this happen, Mizuki had managed to wiggle her pussy off my fingers and undo her skirt, to drop it to the patio around her ankles. Not wanting to get it dirty I reached down and picked it up, dropping it on a chair to our right. I also grabbed her sexy lace panties and pulled them off her body and threw them over to land on top of her discarded skirt. I sat down and turned around, getting my head between her naked legs, resting back against the wall. In this position, I could easily lick and suck on her clit and pussy, and also reach up under her blouse and tweak her hard nipples and squeeze her beautiful tits. The only problem was, in this position, I wouldn't be able to watch as Hika chan used that sexy round ass to ride her brother's cock.

"Jesus, Jkun. Hika has her hands on Yu's chest and she's leaning forward and bouncing herself up and down on his cock, it's so sexy watching him slide in and out of her pussy, and her ass cheeks bouncing up and down." Mizuki moaned down to me as I started licking my tongue around her pussy opening, collecting up some of her juices, before tilting my head back so I could also play with her asshole. I was purposely saying away from her clit, partly because I was afraid she might lose it and scream giving us away to the young lovers in the house.

Mizuki reached down and grabbed her blouse in both hands, putting it over her head, removing it and her bra at the same time in one quick pull, to get herself naked. She then threw her clothes over to the chair as well.

This beautiful, sexy, hot, mother was now standing completely naked outside her back balcony door, leaning around so she could watch her son and daughter fuck each other inside their house, with her foreigner neighbor sitting on his ass between her open legs, licking and sucking back and forth from her cunt opening to her asshole, and massaging her hard nipples and tits.

"So good, Jkun. I'm cumming so nicely." Mizuki purred softly down at me.

She looked back into the house as I continued to feast on her pussy and ass. I could hear Hika chan screaming her pleasure inside as she rode up and down on her brother's hard cock.

"Yu is sliding his finger in Hika ass. She's got his cock buried completely inside her pussy and there's so much cream flowing out of her. It's making Yu's fingers so slippery, he's got two of his fingers pushed up her asshole now, and is using them to get her to grind back and forth on his cock buried in her pussy." Mizuki narrated to me as I leaned back and got her clit between my lips and started sucking her so hard. "Ohhh...Fuck! I'm going to cum so hard." She moaned loudly, almost too loudly.

I released her clit, and managed to get out from under her body. I got to my feet and grabbed Mizuki by the hair, pulling her back so we could start kissing deeply. I grabbed the head of my hard cock and started rubbing myself up and down her slit from her clit to her asshole.

"Fuck, I was so close to cumming hard. I was going to explode." Mizuki gasped.

"You want this big, hard, cock in your cunt, don't you, my sexy little honey? You want to get fucked nice and hard right now, don't you?" I teased her. I released her hair and reached down to slap her hard on the ass cheek.

Mizuki was trying her hardest to get my cock inside her wet pussy and not cry out at the same time, but I had other plans.

"Get your sexy ass in the house and feed your wet cunt to that horny son of yours." I ordered her as I turned her and gently pushed her towards the corner, back to the front of the house.

"What about my clothes?" Mizuki asked, but she already knew my answer as she continued to walk away completely naked, slipping around the corner and disappearing.

I returned my attention to Yu and Hika and was pleasantly surprised to see that Hika had pushed Yu flat to the floor and now had his cock stuffed up her asshole, continuing to ride him hard and fast in the cowgirl position.

After watching for about thirty seconds, I noticed the other door in the room, the one from the hallway to the kitchen, slowly and quietly open and a naked Mizuki, slip into the room. I could see that Hika noticed her mother, but Yu was so focused on his sister's big swinging tits, that he didn't.

This was going to be interesting.

Hika straightened her body up upwards to a sitting position as Mizuki glided across the floor to her adult children and dropped her knees on both sides of her son's head, and plopped her very wet pussy right onto her son's open mouth, as she leaned forward so Hika and her could start exchanging passionate kisses.

With Hika on his lower body and his mother holding his head and shoulders down with her body, Yu was struggling to escape and see who had just slapped a wet pussy on his face. However, he wasn't going anywhere.

"God mom! You are so sexy. Yu kun eat mom's pussy good, make her cum with us." Hika moaned letting her brother know who was sitting on his face.

"That's it. God, Yu kun, your tongue feels so good on my clit. Lick momma's pussy, sweetheart, don't stop. Fuck your sister, fuck her hard and make her cum all over us." Mizuki was shouting as she wiggle her lower body all over her son's face and mouth, and returned to exchanging deep kisses with her daughter.

Yu gave in as he moved his arms up around his mother's legs and held her in place as he attacked her lower regions. Hika was holding her mother's face and kissing her like someone gone crazy, and Mizuki had both her hands full of Hika's huge tits, squeezing and banging them together. Then I noticed that Mizuki had broken the kissing and was whispering in Hika's ear, and Hika started nodding in the affirmative.

Mizuki released Hika beautiful tits and placed her hands flat down on her son's chest, as Hika stopped her bouncing on her brother's cock and buried it deep in her ass, while straightening up her body, she slowly started turning, changing her position into the reverse cowgirl. Hika managed to turn her body completely around without releasing her brother from her ass.

Mizuki had straightened her body as well allowing Hika to lean backwards onto her mother's soft tits, with her arms down behind her back helping to hold herself up. Using her arms and legs in this position gave Hika the freedom to pump herself up and down on her brother's hard shaft sliding in and out of her well lubricated anus. Yu wasn't moving his hips just yet, but letting his sister do all the work, he was munching away on his mother's delicious pussy.

I was standing outside, pumping away on my hard cock enjoying the show that the Momo family were putting on for me and the video camera, that I almost missed Mizuki wrapping her arms around Hika and grabbing her big tits, and at the same time motioning for me to enter the room with them using her left hand.

Hika was looking directly at me with a huge smile on her lips, her mother was sucking on Hika's right earlobe and pulling on her hard pointy nipples waiting for me to join them.

I grabbed Mizuki's discarded clothes, and my things, then quietly slide the belcony door out and stepped into the ongoing threesome in front of me. I quickly stripped naked and stepped in front of Mizuki and Hika, letting them have a taste of all the pre-cum leaking out of my hard cock. Hika immediately tilted her head and opened her mouth wide inviting me to drive my cock into her mouth and down her throat if I could get it to fit.

"Yu kun is fucking her tight ass, so are you going to put your hard cock into her wet pussy? It'll be a super tight but you both can fuck her like crazy until she cums for us." Mizuki purred, letting Yu know that there was someone else in the room, and there was another cock going to get in on the action and their threesome was about to become a foursome.

Hika had my cock covered in saliva, and was moaning for me to stuff her cunt with my dick. I stepped back and ate up the sexy view in front of me. Hika riding reverse cowgirl with her brother's cock buried completely in her ass, Mizuki behind her daughter, sitting on her son's face having her pussy and, I guessed, her ass tongued while sucking on her daughter's neck and earlobe, with two very hard pointy nipples being pinched between her fingers.

Hika's knees were now drawn upwards and spread wide open exposing her wet pussy completely to me and a nice cock stuffed up her ass making her cunt look even tighter. I got down on my left knee between Yu's knees with my right leg out over both Hika's and Yu's legs, this had my body turned slightly to the left allowing me to exchange kisses with Mizuki. I reached down between our bodies and took my cock in my right hand, rolling a condom over my hard cock, and started rubbing myself back and forth over Hika's pussy juice coated opening.

Yu was still completely buried up in her ass, so I knew this was going to be a very tight fit. Hika has a tight pussy to start with, but taking two cocks in both her holes at the same time was going to take effort.

Yu still had no idea who else had joined them, but he knew what was coming, so he helped by staying still and not pulling his cock out to fuck his sister's ass.

"Let me know if this is too much for you, Baby. I don't want to hurt you. Let's enjoy this completely, just let me know what you need me to do." I whispered to Hika as I kissed her gently on the lips, and started to slip the tip of my cock into her tight wet, pussy.

To say it was a tight fit would have been a complete understatement. For me, sliding my cock into a wet pussy usually only takes a little pushing effort, before I manage to slide completely inside. However, DPing Hika chan was something different, she was so tight that her pussy kept trying to push my cock back out and I had to really push my hips forward slowly, so as to bury my cock in her pussy, while her brother stayed buried in her ass.

I could feel Yu's cock with the head of my cock, through the thin membrane of skin separating her pussy and ass. As more and more of my penis entered Hika's pussy, Yu's cock would slide left and right along the head of my prick, it was a totally different experience for my first time fucking a women with another man involved.

I had fucked other women while they had their pussies and asses stuffed with fingers, dildos, or vibrations, but this was different. There was much more heat from our bodies and there was a softness that was not there when it was a toy taking the other hole.

Hika had thrown her head completely back exposing her neck to me, so I leaned downwards, titled my head and bite down on her soft exposed skin, sucking her neck into my mouth. Mizuki was sucking on her right earlobe at the same time.

I felt the head of Yu's cock on my shaft as I passed and continued to bury myself completely in her tight pussy.

"OHHHH...FFFUUUCCCKKK... I'M CUMMMIINNNGGG...AAHHHH...I'MMM SSOOO FUULLL! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME HARD!" Hika started screaming as her body started shaking, I could also feel more hot pussy juices flowing around my inserted cock.

When I was completely inside Hika's tight pussy, I waited and soaked in her juices, feeling and enjoying the tightness, while she continued to wiggle and twitch around my hard penis. After about ten seconds, I felt Yu slowly start to pull his hips down and slide his cock out of her ass, sliding the head of it along my shaft until he reached her inner sphincter muscles, then he reversed and started pushing back up into his sister's anus. When he stopped, I started to move my cock backwards and withdrawn from Hika's tight confines, until I reached the edge of her pussy opening before stopping and pushing back inside her pussy.

As soon as I stopped pushing, Yu started withdrawing, setting up our rhythm to drive his sexy, hot sister crazy.

I released Hika's neck to move and kiss her mother.

"Fuck Hika, you are so fucking tight with Yu up your ass." I moaned after breaking my kissing of Mizuki.

"I want to watch. I want to see Hika with two cocks in her." Mizuki said as she wiggled herself free from Yu's grip and made her way around everyone's bodies to get behind us and get into a great position to watch as Yu and I fucked in and out of Hika's two tight holes.

I looked down and laughed at the shocked expression on Yu's face, that it was me sharing his sister and mother with him. It didn't however seem to slow down the way we were both fucking in and out of Hika chan. She had her head still thrown back and her eyes tightly shut soaking up all the pleasure that she seemed to be enjoying. Yu and I were picking up speed and fucking Hika faster and deeper.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...UMMMMM...FILL ME WITH CUM...I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD." Hika started screaming again and her body started convulsing between us again as more and pussy juice flooded her canal around my hard, pumping cock.

Mizuki had moved back and was now leaning down to kiss her son, and using her tongue to play with his. As Hika, continued to scream and her body shake, Mizuki got up from Yu and moved to reach between Hika and I, to grab Hika's hard nipples in her fingers to twist and pull on them, causing deep groans to escape from Hika's open mouth.

All the pleasure sweeping over Hika's body seemed too much for her, as she started to lose her strength and slowly fall backwards onto her brother's chest, as we continued to fuck in and out of her asshole and pussy with completely renewed energy.

"I think she's had enough, she's going limp. Can I try next? I want you both to make me pass out." Mizuki moaned as she stood off to the side and ran her fingers back and forth on her pussy. "I want you both to stuff me full of hard cock, and fuck me hard. I need to feel you both inside me, please."

"Are you sure you can take the both of us at the same time. It's going to feel intense for you, having Yu fuck you in the ass while I fuck your sexy wet pussy. If it's too much, you have to tell us, so we can stop, we don't want to hurt you." I replied to Mizuki as I slowly pumped my hard cock in and out of Hika's very wet pussy.

"What do you think Yu kun? Do you want to fuck your mother in her sexy tight ass? She's very good at fucking, I think you'll really enjoy your mother's talents." I spoke down to Yu as he also continued fucking in and out of his sister's asshole.

"I've been dreaming of fucking mom's body for a long time. Ever since I got to sample Hika chan for the first time. I loved eating mom's pussy, it was so delicious." Yu replied with a huge smile on his face.

I very slowly pulled back and let my hard cock slip out of Hika's tight, wet cunt. This allowed her pussy to release a huge amount of thick white cream, almost as if I had filled her pussy full of my own jism. I then placed my hands behind Hika's knees and pushed then upwards towards her chest, this allowed Yu to pop his hard cock out of his sister's tight asshole which was now very red. I then got up and scooped Hika up in my arms and carried her over to the small sofa, laying her down so that she could watch as her brother and I abused her mother next.

"That was so good. I don't think I have ever cum that much or that hard in my life. My body felt like it was on fire and the sensations were shooting all over me." Hika moaned softly as I bent down and kissed her on her sexy pouted lips.

When I turn back to her mother and brother, they were already 69ing each other, getting warmed up for what was about to come.

I got back to my feet and went into the small room next to the tub room and found the Vaseline jar on the shelf next to the mirror, which I immediately grabbed and returned to Mizuki and Yu. Mizuki was now on top of her son and riding him hard in the cowgirl position, with her feet on both sides of his hips, her palms planted flat on his chest, and his hands up squeezing both her tits hard. Her ass was bouncing up and down so fast, driving his cock in and out of her wet cunt so deeply, the sound of their bodies slamming together seemed so loud in the small room. I didn't want to interrupt their sexy love making, it just seemed so beautiful watching as mother and son enjoyed each other's bodies for the first time.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers