Momo San Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hika had recovered enough that she had managed to crawl over to get in front of me, reaching up to wrap her hands around my very hard cock, pulling it downwards and pulling off the wrinkled used condom, before slipping the head of my dick into her sexy mouth. Hika had her head turned in such a way, so that she could watch her mother ride her younger brother like a crazy woman and enjoy playing with my penis at the same time. The tip of my cock was sliding in and out of her mouth along the side of her cheek, which felt great as she cupped my tight ball sack in her small hand.

"I know you two are really enjoying yourselves, but maybe we should try DPing your mother before she makes you shot off. Yu kun, I think it would be best if your mother took your cock in her ass while I'm in her pussy. It might be more comfortable for her if we took her that way." I said. Watching the action in front of me between mother and son, with Hika down between my legs attacking my cock which was driving me closer and closer to releasing a huge blast of hot, sticky cum of my own.

I grabbed Hika's bobbing head and managed to get her off my cock with some effort. I then got down on the floor on my back, parallel to Yu's body, where Hika chan grabbed and rolled a new condom down over my stiff cock, before grabbing it around the base and held it pointing straight upwards towards the ceiling.

Mizuki knew exactly what we were doing because she immediately popped up off her son's buried cock and moved over to line up my cock head with the opening to her wet cunt. Hika started rubbing the head of my cock around the opening to her mother's pussy, coating me in slick juice to make it easier for my dick to get buried inside her mother's box as Mizuki squatted down over me.

Yu had rolled up onto his side so that he could have a great view as his mother's pussy slowly swallowed my hard cock into her pussy. Being smaller than me, didn't seem to bother him in the least, as he reached out and started rubbing his mother's closest knee in preparation for her slide further down my shaft.

When the crown of my prick was completely covered in Mizuki's juices, she started her trip down my cock, going slowly and letting me stretch her open even more until the head of my dick was fully swallowed into her pussy. Hika was still holding the base of my shaft and Mizuki had both her hands on my chest while she looked down between our bodies to watch as my cock disappeared inside her.

When there was about a quarter of my dick inside, Mizuki suddenly plunged down until I hit the back of her pussy, ramming the head of my cock into her cervix opening, still leaving a little of my cock outside. I was worried that Mizuki may have hurt herself by impaling down onto my cock so fast and deep, but I knew better when she let out a loud moan and started wiggling her cunt around on my buried cock.

"Jesus Mom. I can't believe you got that big thing inside you so easily and so quickly. H#$%'s dad's cock is so much bigger than mine or dad's, I didn't think you'd be able to fit him inside you." Yu told his mother in amazement.

"Lots of practice, besides Yu kun, I'm so wet and horny right now, you could fuck me with a baseball bat. I can't wait to have you in my ass at the same time and for the two of you to fuck me like you did with your sister." Mizuki groaned as she leaned backward to kiss her son and stick her tongue deep into his mouth.

Hika chan had moved around to her mother's ass cheeks and was smearing the Vaseline in and around her mother's tight brown hole. I could feel Hika's fingers when she stuffed first one, then two, and finally three of them inside her mother's asshole and moved them around. Suddenly, Hika slapped her mother's big round ass cheek with her free hand and yanked her fingers out of her mother's ass.

"I think she's ready for your cock, Yu kun." Hika told her brother as she reached out her hand to help him get up, and move into a good position to sink his hard cock into his mother's waiting ass.

I moved Mizuki's body so that she was slightly forward of my hips, thus I would have the freedom to drive my cock upwards into her pussy, when Yu had his cock inside his mother's asshole. I slipped my dick out until I had only the crown inside her very wet pussy, and held her by the hips in this position, so that her son would have an easier time stuffing his cock into her ass.

I had my legs slightly apart so I could fuck upwards easier, so Yu stayed on his feet but bent his knees and squatted down behind his mother's raised ass cheeks, his feet were planted on both sides of his mother's sexy round ass, and my hips. Yu reached forward and grabbed Mizuki on her shoulders probably because my hands were around her hips.

"Hika, put my cock in mom's ass." Yu ordered his sister as she stood up and threw her left leg over her mother's back to straddle her, facing towards her brother.

Mizuki leaned her face down and drove to tongue deep in my mouth and started sucking hard on my tongue. She started moaning and sucking on my tongue harder, so I figured Yu was pushing his dick into her asshole. Then I felt the head of his cock pop pass her sphincter muscles and slowly start to slip deeper into her ass rubbing against the head of my cock as he went.

"UUUMMMMM..." Mizuki moaned loudly into my mouth as I reached up and grabbed her by the back of her head.

When Yu bottom out in his mother's ass, I started gently, and pushed my hips upwards slowly to drive my cock deeper and deeper into her very wet and very tight pussy, filling her completely. After we broke our kissing, I looked into her face, and could see Mizuki had her eyes squeezed tightly shut and there were beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She was also taking deep breathes as her pussy and ass were both getting stuffed full.

"You okay?" I whispered to Mizuki.

"Full...So full...It feels good...I'm okay, just go slow." She whispered back to me.

"Fuck mom, your ass is so sexy. My cock looks so hot buried completely inside you. I'm going to fuck you in the ass every day." Yu groaned as he started sliding his prick back out of Mizuki's ass, while I stayed buried completely inside her pussy.

"Mom, seeing your ass filled with Yu's cock is so amazing." Hika said while still hovering over her mother's back.

Yu must have released his mother's shoulders at some point, but I don't remember it.

"Yu kun, finger my pussy, see if you can make me squirt all over mom's back. I'm so horny again, especially watching your cock slid in and out of mom's ass.

Mizuki's head slipped down next to my head and I could hear her breathing deeply as she soaked in all the pleasure flowing throughout her body. I slipped my hands off her hips and got them down under her so I could grab her hard nipples in my fingers. I could also now turn my head slightly to the left, so I could see Yu and Hika in the reflection in the balcony door.

Hika had her arms wrapped around her brother's neck as they kissed and played with each other's tongues. Yu had one hand up squeezing her big tits and hard nipples. His other hand was down between her legs, pumping back and forth at a slow steady pace.

"OOOHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK! Yu kun, your fingers feel so good in my pussy. That's it...AHHH...Keep fucking me with your fingers, I'm cumming so much. I'm going to squirt soon. JESSUUUSSS..." Hika was moaning as she started moving her hips back and forth in rhythm to her brother's fingers buried in her wet box.

"Jkun, I'm cumming so much... I'm so full...My body is on fire...This feels so good, it's amazing...Keep fucking me slowly." Mizuki groaned into my neck as her son and I continued to slowly move in and out of both her holes gently, but with a steady in and out pace.

"AHHHHH...FUCK...HERE IT COMES...I'M FUCKING CUMMING...UMMM..." Hika started screaming as Yu had started pumping his fingers back and forth so fast in his sister's pussy.

Hika's pussy exploded around Yu fingers and warm pussy juice started splashing all over our bodies and the floor. It was dripping down off her mother's sides, so I was guessing that Hika must have sprayed a huge amount of pussy juice. Hika was actually still screaming and Yu was still pumping his fingers in her cunt.

Hika fell off to her mother's side and landed on the floor next to all of us. She was breathing so hard and had a huge smile on her face as she looked in our direction. After a few seconds, she crawled over our way and grabbed her mother's right hanging tit in her hands and started squeezing it and moving down to take the hard nipple in her fingers to pull and twist it.

Yu now had his hands down around Mizuki's hips and was starting to pick up speed and fuck his mother's asshole faster, deeper, and harder. I was also picking up my speed of fucking Mizuki to match Yu in her ass, so I figured he must be close to filling her full of his hot cum. I was getting closer as well, and could feel my balls starting to tighten up in their sack and tingling in my lower legs.

Yu was completely buried in his mother's ass and I was starting to push upwards to bury myself as well when I heard him start to groan.

"FUUUCCCKKK MOM. HERE IT COMES...AHHH...I'M GOING TO FLOOD YOU ASS WITH MY SEED...OOOHHH...JEESSUUSSS...YOU FEEL SO GOOD...YOUR ASS IS AMAZINNGGG!" Yu shouted as I felt his penis start to pump, and then it started to shoot string after string of his hot thick cum deep into his mother. His cum was so hot I could feel it around the head of my cock, buried in Mizuki's pussy thought the thin membrane separating her pussy and ass.

When Yu had finished unloading into his mother, he slid his cock out of her asshole and fell down to the floor behind his sister's back. Hika immediately rolled away from her mother and me, and dove into her brother's crotch to swallow his cum covered cock just released from their mother's asshole.

I wrapped my right arm around Mizuki's waist and rolled us away from her son and daughter, so that I ended up on top of her in the missionary position with me on my knees. I got her ankles up around my neck, grabbed both her nice tits in my hands, and started banging my cock in and out of her very wet, loose pussy as fast, hard, and deep as I could.

"I'm going to fill your pussy, Sexy. I'm going to cum with you and shot all my cum into your sexy cunt. Cum with me, Baby. You are so fucking hot!" I told her as I continued to bang her with my hard cock.

"I'm cumming, Jkun. Cum with me...Ummmm...Fuck me...Fuck me hard...AHHHH...Fill me up!" Mizuki moaned back to me as she reached up and pulled my head down so we could start kissing each other deeply as she spread her legs wide apart allowing me complete access to her pussy.

I felt my orgasm rush over my body, so I pulled my cock out of Mizuki's throbbing pussy, and tore the condom off just as my first blast of jism rocketed out of my cock flying up and landing on her beautiful tits, followed closely by my second and third shots. My remaining pumps landed on her stomach and pussy mound, completely covering Mizuki in my warm, white cream. I didn't want to stop, but my energy started leaving me, so I let myself down onto her soft chest, spreading my hot cum between our bodies, and continued kissing her.

When we broke our kissing, Mizuki and I looked over to Hika and Yu as they continued kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Yu's cock seemed like it was still semi-hard and Hika was enjoying sliding her hand up and down the length of his shaft.

I rolled off of Mizuki and landed on my back next to her, with both of us covered in my cum.

Mizuki noticed we were both covered in my cum, so she started sliding her fingers along her skin trying to capture as much of it as she could before moving her fingers to her mouth to clean them off. She then quickly crawled her way over to capture my cum that was still on my chest, stomach, and lower body. She also wrapped her fingers around my soft shaft and pulled all my remaining cum out into her palm.

"Can I have some of that?" Hika purred as she crawled across the floor to her mother's mouth, where they started swamping my love juice.

Hika was on her hands and knees, and had moved behind her raised ass cheeks, and was licking and sucking

Yu's cum had leaked out of his mother's asshole and was starting to dry as it ran down over her pussy lips and ass cheeks.

"I need a shower and then a soak in a hot bath. Yu kun, I think you should join me, I want to trim some of that hair off your cock and make it sexy like Jkun's. If you're going to be fucking my pussy and asshole, and I'm going to be sucking on that beautiful cock of yours then some of that hair has to go." Mizuki told her son as she got up and reached out to take his hand. "Jkun, I'll see you later. Thank you for making my fantasy come true, tonight."

With that, Mizuki got up and took her son by the hand and headed out of the room, leaving Hika and I alone to see what happened next.

***

The second part of this story will be coming soon, so please look for it and enjoy the ongoing story of a mother and her offspring exploring and enjoying their sexual awaking along with their foreign neighbor. Mizuki is fulfilling her sexual fantasies and there are more to come so I hope you return to follow her future adventures with her super sexy daughter, Hika and her son, Yu.