Momo San Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to fuck Mizuki's face, enjoying the view of a daughter giving pleasure to her mother, while Yu was sleeping, off to our right, after blasting two huge loads of hot cum for us, he deserved his rest now. I on the other hand, had somehow renew my energy and now had another raging hard with another load in the breech.

Hika was still pumping her dildo in and out of her mother's sloppy wet pussy, but had picked up speed and was banging away with her small hand and huge fake cock. Mizuki was moaning and groaning around my penis buried in her mouth, with my hands holding her short hair in both my hands, as I continued to fuck my hard dick in and out of her lips.

"UMMMMMMM...!" Kept escaping from Mizuki as her daughter and I continued to give and received pleasure.

Suddenly, Mizuki reached her hands up and put them on my thighs, stopping me from fucking my hips forward, driving my dick into her mouth, she also started lifting her pussy and ass upwards trying to get away from the pounding that Hika was giving her.

When Hika quickly yanked the dildo out of her mother's pussy, Mizuki started squirting long streams of clear pussy juices all over the floor. Then she pushed herself backwards to allow my hard cock to pop out of her mouth, and dropped her head as she groaned loudly and continued to squirt.

"OHHHHH...FUCKKK...That was soooo goood. Sooo powerfull." Mizuki moaned as she started to come back to her senses.

Mizuki slowly allowed herself to drop softly to the floor, rolling over to lay on her back looking up at the ceiling. Hika crawled to her mother and bent her head down to lick between her mother's open legs, cleaning up all the pussy juice that she helped her mother produce.

"Are you okay, mom?" Hika questioned her mother as she moved up her body to suck on her hard pointy nipples, before continuing up, to softly kiss her mother on the lips.

"That felt amazing. I never knew sex could be so good and fulfilling. I know having sex with you and your brother may be wrong in a lot of people's eyes, but I can't help myself. I love you both so much and am so happy to be involved in your sexual development, or maybe your help in my sexual awakening. I don't ever want to give this kind of sex up. I can't believe that I got myself to seduce Jkun and then you, and now your brother. This is the sex life I have always read about, heard about, and dreamed about." Mizuki confessed.

I could tell that Mizuki was truly sexually satisfied with her new sex life, and where it had lead her. I had a feeling that this was just the beginning for my sexy neighbor, and I was looking forward to what she would do next.

"Jkun is still very hard and I think his cock is even bigger than it normally is. Do you want to play with it or can I jump on him?" Hika whispered to her mother while biting her lower lips.

"You go ahead, Baby. Enjoy yourself, just let me drink his cum." Mizuki replied as she kissed her daughter softly on the lips.

"Do I have any say in this?" I asked jokingly.

"NO!" They both answered back, giggling as Hika got to her feet, grabbed a condom off the kitchen table and walked towards me, placing her hand on my chest and gently pushing me backwards until the backs of my legs hit the low Japanese coffee table, where upon I fell back, landing on top of the table flat on my ass.

Hika continued forward and climbed up onto my lap, wrapping her short legs around my hips and planting her wet pussy squarely on top of my hard shaft. She then moved her arms behind her back and placed them on my knees, allowing her to thrust to big tits upwards towards my eager mouth. She was also rubbing her pussy back and forth on the length of my hard shaft covering me in her wet slick pussy juices.

"I want you to fuck my pussy deep, I want to feel your big hard cock filling my tight wet pussy. I want to cream all over your dick." Hika started moaning as she continued to rub herself back and forth, while at the same time I was sucking her hard pointy nipples hard between my lips.

My hands were also behind my back with my palms flat on the table, so that I could hold myself steady and allow Hika to freely rub her pussy with my hard cock.

Mizuki had moved to sit on the floor behind us so that she could watch as her daughter fucked her foreign friend, taking my big hard cock inside her pussy. Hika reached her right hand around between our bodies and took my hard cock in her small hand, then she rolled the condom down over my prick before moving it so that she could get the head of my penis inside her tight hole. Then she used her legs around my hips to pull herself forward, swallowing more and more of my cock deeper and deeper into her wet tight cunt until the head of it was pushing up against her cervix opening.

Hika had both her hands back on my knees, and her pussy stuffed with my cock, holding this position enjoying the feeling she was receiving from having her cunt full of big hard cock.

I was also enjoying having her tight, warm, wet pussy wrapped around my hard shaft, and her big tits swinging left and right, in front of my face.

"Move that ass...Fuck that beautiful big cock, make him cum all over us." Mizuki said as she slapped Hika hard on her exposed ass cheek, as Hika moved her upper body forward and grabbed the back on my head, in her left hand while her right stayed on my knee.

"Fuck yourself on my cock, Sweetie. Fuck us good!" I moaned as she kept my cock buried fully inside her pussy, but was grinding her hips back and forth, banging the head of my penis around deep in her pussy and up against her cervix opening.

At the same time I started pushing my hips forward in quick little thrusts.

Mizuki was now standing behind her daughter and had both her hands wrapped around playing with Hika's big tits and super hard nipples. She was pulling on the nipples and twisting them to add to Hika's pleasure, and at the same time she leaned down to bite and suck on Hika's earlobes and neck.

"OHHHH...FUCK!...I'm cumming so much...SO GOOD!" Hika was moaning.

Hika was now using her hand on my knee to help her bang her tight pussy back and forth on my cock, which she still had completely buried deep inside her pussy.

"OHHH...UMMMM...CUMMIINNGG...AHHH...SOOO HHAARRDDD...OH JESUS!" Hika screamed as she lifted her pussy completely off of my cock and started squirting pussy juice all over my dick and lower stomach before she dropped herself back down, somehow taking my cock back up inside her very wet, tight cunt. I was always amazed with how much and how often Hika could squirt, she reminded me of the Japanese AV star that she had told us about, when her mother and I had first seduced her to join our fucking. She was a real squitter, named Saki Ootsuki, whom Hika was a huge fan.

I leaned forward and attacked Hika's sexy mouth, as her mother continued to abuse her tits and hard nipples. Hika and I were now kissing each other deeply and twisting ours tongues around each other's, and at the same time I started banging my cock in and out of Hika as much as I could. I was able to get about a quarter of my shaft pumping in and out of Hika, so there was still a huge amount of my cock staying buried in her pussy.

Hika was leaking so much pussy juice around the base of my cock. I could feel it gathering and running down under my balls and dropping onto the table.

"Jkun, lean back on your elbows, then I can get at Hika's asshole, to lick and stuff my tongue and fingers in her." Mizuki ordered me, to which I complied immediately. I dropped back onto my elbows with Hika following me so that we could keep kissing, and her big tits pressing against my chest.

"My God, Hika. You are soaking wet. Jkun is sitting in a pool of all the juices leaking out of your pussy." Mizuki told her daughter before attacking her asshole with her tongue and fingers.

I dropped back onto my back on top of the table, this freed up my hands, so I reached around and grabbed both of Hika's big soft round ass cheeks in my hands and pulled them apart to help Mizuki have better access to her daughter's asshole.

I held Hika tight to my body as I wiggled my hard cock around inside her very wet, tight pussy as her mother used her tongue to lick and fuck in and out of Hika's asshole. Hika had her head in my neck, sometimes turning to suck my earlobe and tongue my ear, while other times, when the pleasure overtook her, she just moaned into my neck, trying to move her ass and pussy so she could fuck herself on my cock. I was enjoying having my penis soaking inside Hika and her prefect pussy, while Mizuki used her tongue on her daughter's ass to drive her closer and closer to her huge oncoming orgasm.

I then started to feel Mizuki pushing first one then two fingers into Hika's asshole and start to rub them along my penis shaft on both sides, as she fucked them in and out giving pleasure to both Hika and I.

Hika suddenly bite down on my neck, worrying me that she might have left a mark that would be visible to my family and co-workers. This would have been totally unacceptable, so I release her ass cheeks from my hands and moved them up to grab her biceps, so that I could lift her upwards where she put her elbows on my chest letting her huge tits swing in front of my face.

Hika still wasn't moving her lower body, so I guessed that her mother replaced my hands with one of her own, still holding her in place so Hika couldn't move that much, allowing her mother to continue to pleasure her daughter's asshole.

"Hika chan, feed me those hard nipples of yours. I want to suck on those beautiful big tits, give them to me." I whispered up to Hika who had her eyes tightly shut and was biting her lower lip again. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my buried shaft and her mother's fingers driving in and out of Hika's ass, so I knew she was cumming continuously.

Hika managed to move herself so that her nipples were both in reach of my eager mouth, which I immediately sucked into my lips.

Hika was moaning and groining loudly, but still wasn't able to fuck herself or move her body except to swing her tits back and forth in front of my face.

"Too much...UMMMM...I need to have your cock fucking me...AHHH...I way you to bang me hard...Fuck me...AHHHH...Fuck me hard!" Hika screamed as she struggled to get herself into a higher position so she could really fuck herself on my dick.

Suddenly, Mizuki was standing behind her daughter peering over her shoulder and smiling down at me, but still had her fingers inside Hika's asshole. Hika turned her head so she could get at her mother's mouth, and at the same time she started to grind her pussy and clit back and forth on my cock and pubic mound. She was really moving her lower body back and forth so fast, I could feel my cock banging around inside her wet cunt, but my balls felt like they were going to get squished.

"AHHHHH...FUCK...OOOOHHHH...SO GOOODDDD!...I'M CUMMIINNGG SSOOO MMUUCCCHHHH...OH JESUS!" Hika was screaming so loudly and her pussy was leaking so much. Mizuki had moved downward to clamp her lips on Hika's big swinging nipples. My hands were now on Hika's upper thighs helping to move her back and forth.

I knew Hika was cumming hard because her pussy was clutching my penis in a vice grip and it was vibrating so much. She hand one hand placed flat on my chest to help her steady herself and her other hand was up and pulling on the nipple that her mother wasn't sucking on.

Hika then lifted herself upwards releasing my cock front her tight confines, blasting stream after stream of warm pussy juice all over me and even over my head to land on the table and floor the other side.

"OHHH...JESUS...That was amazing." Hika spoke after regaining her composure, but still holding herself up over my hard cock. She was still dripping juice all over my cock.

Mizuki must have pulled her fingers out of Hika's ass because she was now moving around so that she could get her pussy over my head, and feed me when she lowered herself downwards blocking my view of Hika's big tits and sexy body as she continued to enjoy the after effects of her powerful orgasm. Before my view was completely blocked by a sexy, wet, pussy covering my face and mouth, I got to watch Hika chan take my dick in her small hand and start rubbing the head of it around her wet pussy, before sliding it back and getting the head at the entrance to her tight asshole surrounded by beautiful round ass cheeks.

As the head of my penis started squeezing inside Hika's brown hole, Mizuki lowered her pussy lips down until my mouth, with my nose rubbing up and against her clean asshole. I had my arms wrapped around Mizuki's upper legs to help control some of her movements on my face.

When the head of my cock popped inside Hika's asshole, she drove herself down hard and fast slapping into my hips. She then put her hands back on my knees behind her ass cheeks and started to ride back up my cock until the head reached the inside of her sphincter muscles before flopping back down onto me again.

"That's it mom. Pull on my nipples. Jesus that feels go fucking good." Hika moaned as she started picking up speed and banging herself up and down my buried cock.

While Hika was fucking her ass with my hard cock, her mother was slowly moving her pussy back and forth on my mouth and tongue, moving from her clit, pussy opening, and then back to her asshole. She was being gentle and not trying to smother me with her sexy box.

"OH FUCK, MOM...SO GOODDD!" Hika screamed as I felt at least two fingers enter Hika's pussy while she fucked my cock up her ass. Then Mizuki started to move her fingers back and forth very quickly in her daughter's pussy banging them into Hika's G-spot and my cock.

Hika then started squirting again, splashing both her mother and me in her warm pussy juice. Hika jumped up off my cock and fell away, releasing my cock and her mother's fingers buried in her pussy. Hika then dropped to the floor next to her brother and moved into the spoon position.

"Are you finished, Baby?" Her mother asked.

"Too much...My body is cumming all over. I need to rest for a minute." Hika replied weakly.

"Okay, then I can finish this huge cock off and have it's delicious cum all to myself." Mizuki told both her daughter and me.

"Um!" Hika moaned back as she dropped off to sleep with her brother.

"Great! Jkun, I want you in my pussy first, then maybe finish in my ass!" Mizuki said as she got off my face and turned herself around. She then reached out and took my hand to pull me up off the table. Mizuki then knelt down on the floor and put her tits and upper body on the table, sticking her ass and pussy up in the air.

"Fuck me like a dog. Fuck me hard and deep. I want to cum all over your big hard cock. Come on my stud, give it to me." Mizuki purred as she wiggled her ass and then she slapped her ass cheeks hard turning them red. I took off the worn out condom that I had used on Hika, and grabbed another new one off the floor from my bag close by. I ripped open the packet and got the condom out, rolling in down over my still very hard cock before moving to Mizuki waiting for me.

I squatted down and put my hands on my tights as Mizuki reached behind her and took my hard cock, guiding me to place the head of my dick just inside her pussy. When she release my cock and turned away, I drove myself forward and slipped inside very easily until I was almost completely buried. Mizuki had one of her hands reached back under her body between her legs rubbing her clit and sometimes my cock as I drove in and out of her wet box.

I stayed buried for a minute wiggling my hips to bang my cock around inside her wet pussy. I then leaned forward, planting my hands on the table on either side of Mizuki's body. This position allowed me to pump my hips better and pump my dick in and out of her sexy warm, wet pussy. I was now banging my dick in and out of Mizuki faster and faster, deeper and deeper, banging up against her ass cheeks making them ripple with every thrust of my hips.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARDER...GIVE IT TO ME...JESUS I'M CUMMIINNGGG!" Mizuki was screaming.

Her pussy was sloppy with her juices. She was breathing so hard and just enjoying it as her orgasm washed over her body.

"Jesus, you are so wet. I love fucking you like this." I groaned to her as I continued to fuck in and out of her.

"My ass...Fuck my ass...I want you in my ass...OH JESUS!" Mizuki was also most screaming as she reached her hands back to grab her big round ass cheeks and pull them apart exposing her opening and closing asshole.

I pulled my hard cock out of her wet pussy and placed the head at the entrance to her tight butthole, then pushed forward to pop easily past her sphincter muscles and all the way into her asshole until I was pressing up against her soft ass cheeks.

"Jesus, Mizuki! Your ass is so fucking tight. I don't know how long I'm going to last fucking you like this. Do you want me to shoot all over your ass?" I groaned as I started fucking Mizuki's asshole faster.

"Cum on my face, I want to have your cum all to myself. I want to drink you so bad." Mizuki moaned breathlessly.

I managed to get my fingers under her chest and grab both her hard nipples in my fingers to pull and twist them as I banged my cock in and out of her butt.

"JESUS...SO FUCKING TIGHT!" I groaned as I started to quickly approach my next blast of cum.

"FUCK ME...OHHH JESUS...AHHH...FUCK MY ASS...CUM FOR ME...JKUN, I'MMM CUUMMIIINNNGGG!" Mizuki screamed as the tingling started in my thighs, quickly spreading all over my body, and my balls started pulling up into my body.

"HERE IT CUMMMS!" I grunted as I pulled my cock out of her asshole and stood up, tearing the condom off and dropping it on the floor. Mizuki spun around and got on her knees right in front of my hard pulsing cock just as my first blast shot out, landing across her nose and left cheek.

Mizuki opened her mouth wide and took the rest of my shots into her mouth and all over her outstretched tongue.

I was shaking as I finished up and my cock stopped pumping. Mizuki was in front of me playing with my cum in her mouth, and then with what was on her cheek by scooping in into her mouth with her fingers.

"So good...I love how you taste and how much jizz you give me all the time." Mizuki purred as she stood and got on her tiptoes to kiss me deeply, letting some of my love juice slip into my mouth. I reached down and grabbed her big ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed them hard, then slapped them as I released her and sat on the edge of the table behind her.

Mizuki climbed onto my lap facing me, as we continued to kiss while I rubbed and squeezed her nice tits.

"Are you happy with your plan and how everything turned out tonight?" I inquired as we started talking about everything we had done.

"Very satisfied. I can now fuck with Hika and Yu anytime I want. Yu has a nice body and his cock is much better than his father's. Although it's not as big as the monster you have between your legs, it'll do really nicely, especially when I take it in my ass. He's really good at fucking, isn't he?" Mizuki spoke with pride.

"Yu kun is very good at fucking and because he's so young and strong, he recovers very quickly. So no regrets?" I replied.

"None! I'm going to fuck for pleasure, whomever I want and anytime I get a chance. I'm getting too old to not have as much sex as I can get and enjoy it for all the pleasure it gives me. If I have to depend on my husband, my sex life is finished, and I can't live like that. I don't want to get a divorce because a lot of our life is pretty good, so I'll stay married, but I'll be in charge of my sex life from now on. If Hika and Yu want to help their mother find her satisfaction then all the power to us, it is important that they understand that sex can be for gratification separately from love, and that it'll also increase their love of others." Mizuki told me.