Momo San Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand completely and agree with you. If you are all okay with having sex with each other than its no one else's business what you do in your own house. I love my wife, but I know she'll never have sex with anyone else, and she only wants to have sex five or six times a month, and only then when there's no one at home, and the house is cleaned.

I want to have sex four or five times a week if I can, so in order to not fight about sex with Mi$%&#, I think it's better to find others to have safe sex with. We had a lot of fights about sex after Ha$% was born and even more after Me%&$& came along, and I know we weren't sexually happy in our marriage, that's when I fucked someone else for the first time.

She was an older Japanese lady that owned her own English cram school and had asked me to help her with some classes, I knew right away that she was interested in me. The more we talked the more I learned about her situation at home and her lack sex from her husband. She wanted to go for a drive up in the mountains in her car one day, so she asked me to join her. Then when we were out in the middle of nowhere she pulled off the main road onto a small dirt road that was kind of secluded, and asked me if she could see my cock. As soon as I had my pants undone, she had my hardening cock out of my shorts and in her hand, stroking me to full hardness, then she bent down and sucked me into her mouth and gave me a fast and wet blowjob. When I was about to cum, she wouldn't stop or let me go, and had me fill her mouth full of my hot jizz, before sitting back up and drinking all of it down right in front of my eyes. It was so erotic that my cock stayed semi-hard, which was great because she pulled off her panties and climbed on top of me to fuck me hard and fast for a long time, with both of us still with our clothes on in the front seat of the car. After about fifteen minutes of this, she got off me and got us out of the car, then we stripped naked and I fucked her from behind on the front of the car, until I was ready to cum again. That was the only time I fucked someone without using a condom, and I ended up filling her pussy full of cum with my second load. She was much older, I'd say close to sixty, but she still had a wicked body and huge soft tits, so I wasn't worried about getting her pregnant.

She was very quiet on the drive back to drop me off at my school, but said she was very happy and felt very satisfied, however we never fucked again after that one time. I think she felt very guilty after she got home, and had time to think about what she had done, she even invited her husband to join us the next time we went out to eat, that was very strange for me and I never saw them after that. I thought about it a lot and felt a little guilt at first, but then realized that I didn't have any feeling towards the lady, and that it was just very hot sex, so from then on I kept my eyes open to see if another chance might come my way, and in Japan, I didn't have to wait long for another horny woman to find me.

I'm even older than you and I can still orgasm a lot, and with a lot of power, so I want to enjoy it for as long as I can because someday soon, my stamina may decrease and I mightn't be able to have as much sex." I told Mizuki. "I eat right, with lots of fruits, I get lots of sleep every night, and I exercise at least one hour five times a week. I've always been able to shoot lots of thick cum, and have two or three orgasms when I'm fucking, so I hope that never changes, but unfortunately as I get older, I'm afraid I'll lose my sex drive."

"Would you mind if Mi%&$# had sex with someone else?" Yu asked from the other side of the room, surprising both his mother and I. "I think she is so fucking sexy. I love her sexy long legs and that beautiful ass of hers, not to mention those big tits of hers. She's a very beautiful women."

"Mi&%#$ is very good at sex when she gets into it. She is very good at sucking my cock, but she doesn't do it very often, she has to be really turned on and horny. She's also not into anal at all. I've only fucked her in the ass a couple of times when we first started dating. She thinks it'll give her hemorrhoids when she gets older, so she's not into having her ass fucked, but loves having it reamed with my tongue." I told him. "She also has a hard time letting herself go completely and squirting to her full potential, she has squirted a couple of times, but always worries about the mess afterwards."

"Would you mind if I had a try at seducing her?" Yu asked which surprised all of us. "I think older women are so hot and sexy. I love M.I.L.F. videos and would love trying to have sex with many of the older women around this area." Yu replied with a smile on his face. Yu was up on one elbow laying on his side talking with us over his sister, while she lay on her back with her big tits pointing at the ceiling, and her fingers in her pussy.

"I would love to see you fucking my wife. I would love for the both of us to fuck her at the same time, with maybe your mother and sister joining in, but you must remember, everything we did here today must always remain a secret, forever, Mi#$&% is never to find out about everything we have done or will do." I warned Yu. "If you do manage to seduce Mi$&#%, then we'll have to plan out how to both have sex with her at the same time, and how to get your mother and sister involved. Good luck!"

"What about H#%$ and Me&%#$? Would you mind if I fuck them?" Yu inquired next.

"No chance on that!" Hika spoke up. "They both had great boyfriends and wouldn't take a chance on messing that up by having sex with you. Never going to happen, so get that thought out of your head."

"Yu kun, I may be able to help you with your fantasy of fucking some good M.I.L.F.s, if your mother and sister don't mind. They may even be able to join in with an orgy if they're interested in having great sex with some other sexy people." I told them.

"How many women do you fuck?" Hika asked next.

"A few. I try to never turn down a chance for sex if I know it can be good and safe. I even meet and talked to a very sexy and beautiful transgender ladyboy last week in front of the station, and that got me to thinking of what it would be like to have sex with her. When I watched a video of ladyboy sex later that night, it made me come so hard and so much." I confessed to them.

"Fuck. I'm getting horny again thinking of all of this. Who would like to have my cock next? Hika? Mom?" Yu said as he lay back on the floor and started to jerk his cock very slowly, back to hardest.

"I want you in my ass again, but this time I want you to fill me full of your cum, if mom doesn't mind." Hika said as she rolled over and took her brother's cock into her mouth, swallowing him deeply. She then turned her body and threw her leg over her brother's head to get her pussy in front of his face in the 69 position, where upon they commenced sucking and licking each other all over again. Their mother and I just watched as the two of them started revving their sex drives back into overdrive.

"You two enjoy yourselves and don't forget to please your mother, but I think I'm done for the night. It was truly amazing to be part of your dreams coming true." I told them, but I don't know if their moans were a 'Good night', or if they were just from the pleasure they were giving each other.

"I think those two are going to be unfulfilled when it comes to sex." Their mother looked back into my eyes and told me. "I'll help you pack up." She continued as she got off my laps and reached out her hand to help me get up.

After we got my clothes and camera, and I was dressed. I walked over to Yu and Hika on the floor, bending down to kiss Hika on the forehead, where she released her brother's cock to kiss me on the lips, I then took Yu's cock in my mouth to give him a deep suck before releasing him back to his sister's manipulations.

Mizuki and I walked out to the hallway and front door, after I had picked up my shoes from the balcony.

"I wish you didn't have to leave and could stay until tomorrow morning. I would love to go to sleep with your big hard cock inside." Mizuki said as she got on her tiptoes to kiss me.

"That's something for another time, I think I would like that." I replied. "I'll also make a DVD of this recording so you'll always have these special memories to look at."

"I was thinking about what you said to Yu kun about trying to seduce Mi$&%#, I wonder if I might be able to do it? Do you think she would be interested in having sex with me or another women?" Mizuki inquired.

"I don't know. I've mentioned it to her a couple of times, wondering if she would be interested in trying it, but she never wants to talk about it. I know that when she first went to Canada she became best friends with a girl named Cara, they were very close. I found out later that Cara was Bi and enjoyed sex with lots of women. Her and Mi$&#% stayed close friends even after we got together and then moved to Japan. Cara got married to a great guy and moved to Toronto, but they never had any kids." I told Mizuki. "I think at some point Cara and Mi%&#$ did have sex at least once if not more, but she never talked about it. I think Mi&#$% may be embarrassed to talk about it with me, and being Japanese she might be even more unwilling to talk about it. I once asked her if she had ever had sex with another women, but she only replied by asking why I wanted to talk about that, so she didn't deny it."

"Minako and I are pretty good friends, so I think if I could do it right, I might be able to seduce her easier than Yu kun. I'll have to think about it, before putting a plan into action. Give me a couple of days to think about it and then I'll tell you all about it, to see what you think." Mizuki said as she smacked my ass, and pushed me towards the door. I'll be in touch soon."

"Thank you for tonight. It was truly amazing to help you seduce Yu, and Hika was unbelievable again. She is definitely the most powerful squitter I have ever come across. She shoots so much and so far, and can do it many times before she's dried out, I wonder how she learned to do that? A question for another time. I was thinking I might introduce her to a friend of mine if you don't mind." I said as I put my shoes on.

"No. Thank you. I always appreciate when you help me. And when I get to experience the pleasure you always give me with that big hard cock of yours. I'm finding taking you in my asshole is getting easier and the feelings from you cock drive me crazy, it's something I don't ever want to give up, thank you. And you can introduce Hika chan to anyone you like, I trust you and know you'll only be thinking of giving her great sex and pleasure." Mizuki told me, quickly kissing me on the lips before opening the door, not taking the chance of being seen by someone outside.

I jumped over the low fence and moved to my back balcony door, opening it and entering an empty house. It was almost 4 o'clock in the morning and I was ready for a shower and good night's sleep. When I got back to the bedroom, I noticed the lights still on in Mizuki's place, so I guessed Yu was still fucking his sister and mother.

I chuckled as I climbed into bed and to sleep very quickly.

The next morning, I got a text from Mi#&$% telling me that she was going to have a late lunch with Mizuki and that she would be home after that. She also told me that we needed to go shopping and then clean the house, and then maybe we could have sex if it wasn't too late.

***

Mizuki is fulfilling her sexual fantasies and there may be more to come, so I hope you return to follow her future adventures with her super sexy daughter, Hika and her son, Yu.