Mom's a Cheat... Now What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad I had taken care of my needs in the shower earlier, but my cock was throbbing again. Mom's free hand was now on my stomach. I wanted desperately to thrust up and make her touch me but her reminder about taking things slow caused me to resist. I moved my mouth to Mom's neck, slowly kissing my way up and down and nibbling on her earlobe. I moved my hand to the front and ran it down her neck to her chest. Mom gasped as I brushed past her nipples. I felt the weight of her firm breasts in my hand and started to knead them gently. Mom took her hand from my stomach and covered mine. She began to help me to rub slowly across and back her sweater. Her other hand moved from my head, and she adjusted herself to sit forward. Her left hand continued to guide mine while her right hand moved to rest on my thigh. She rubbed me up and down, just inches from my cock which was throbbing like never before. Her mouth found mine again and she kissed me passionately.

"Take me home..." She growled, suddenly.

"What?" I replied, the spell slightly broken.

"Take me home. Right now!" She repeated. "We can't do this here."

"Ok..." I stammered, quickly fishing my phone from my pants, and opening the Uber APP as quickly as possible.

I set our address and prayed for a quick response. Luckily, we were in a pretty central location and a car pinged 3 minutes away. I was still in a dreamlike daze, but I was starting to come to my senses. It occurred to me that Mom would likely be experiencing something similar. It was a ten-minute journey home. Sitting in the car after the night air hit her what would she be thinking? I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach that what had just happened may have been as good as it got. We gathered our things and walked out of the theater. The ticket attendant was leaning on the counter on his phone as we strode past.

"Is everything OK?" He asked, the movie having barely begun.

"Fine!" Mom said cheerily without even stopping.

The car pulled up less than sixty seconds later and I opened the door for Mom. I jumped in behind her and confirmed the details for the driver. There was a clear tension in the car, and we rode in silence. I was afraid to even glance Mom's way. After a few minutes, Mom reached out and took my hand. We sat like that, without saying a word, for the rest of the journey. We pulled up at the house and Mom quickly got out of the car. I quickly completed the payment and followed her. Mom had already opened the door and was holding it for me. I walked through, she closed it behind me, and I turned around.

"Mom..." I started.

"No..." She interrupted, stepping forward and locking her lips on mine.

We awkwardly shimmied out of our coats and dropped them on the floor. Mom took my hand and started up the stairs. I followed in a trance, staring at her ass inches from my face. From here I could clearly see the top of her stockings under her skirt. We went to Mom's bedroom, and I grabbed her and kissed her as she turned around. Our hands began to roam, exploring each other's bodies freely and basking in the forbidden nature of what we were doing. I grabbed Mom's boobs through her blouse and pushed them together. Mom moaned into my mouth, and I found her nipples with my thumbs and started to play with them. I moved my mouth to Mom's neck and began to nibble. She pushed the back of my head close and started to moan into my ear. I grabbed the hem of her blouse and pulled it up over her head. Mom stood before me in her bra. I stepped back to admire the view and Mom quickly unclasped her bra with one expert hand behind her back. She stood there with the bra defying gravity and clinging loosely to her breasts.

"Do I need to do all the work?" Mom whispered.

I slowly slid the bra straps down her arms and released her erect nipples. Mom's boobs looked amazing which I already knew but the look on my face would never have given away that I had already seen them from feet away a week earlier. I lowered my mouth to Mom's breast and took her nipple in my mouth. My hand gently massaged the other as I flicked my tongue back and forth. I swapped between each breast trying to give each the attention it deserved. Mom held my head and ran her hand through my hair. I licked and sucked on her boobs as my cock strained against my pants. I moved my mouth back up and kissed Mom messily as I pressed my body against hers. Mom slid her hand down my stomach and touched my cock through my pants. This was the first time she had touched it, and a bolt of electricity went through my body. Mom traced the outline down my thigh and moaned in approval. She grabbed the head and gave it a squeeze through my pants.

"Take your pants off," she whispered seductively.

"You take them off," I fired back feeling braver by the minute.

Mom kicked off her heels, dropped to her knees, and undid the button and zipper on my pants. She pulled them down slowly and I stepped out of them. My cock was bulging through my underwear, harder than it had ever been before. Mom looked up at me, stared into my eyes, and licked her lips. Seeing her topless on her knees inches from my cock was a dream come true. Mom dropped her eyes and rubbed me gently through my underwear. Suddenly, she grabbed the waistband and yanked them down in one go. My cock sprang out and stared at her eye to eye so to speak. Mom smiled at me staring into my eyes again as she reached out and took it in her hand. She slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft staring at me the whole time. Her eyes moved to my cock and then she slowly closed them. Her tongue snaked out and licked the tip. My breath caught in my throat as my heart hammered against my chest. Mom licked again, this time moving her tongue around the head. She kissed the head and then slowly took it in her mouth.

"Fuck!" I moaned as my mom puffed her cheeks and sucked on the head of my penis.

"Mmm!" Mom moaned as she started to take a little more each time she moved her head forward and back.

With one hand on the base of my cock and the other on my ass, Mom started to suck for all she was worth. It was a miracle that I hadn't come yet, but I thought the break after the theater helped. I put my hand on Mom's and took it off the base of my cock. Mom put it behind me and slowly worked her way deeper down my cock. Having seen her deepthroat a cock last week I wanted some of that too. Mine was a little bigger and thicker than what she took last week but I didn't care.

"Take it all the way, Mom" I moaned.

Mom took it out of her mouth with a slapping sound. "Oh baby, it may be a little too big. Lie down."

I lay down on the bed with my cock staring straight at the ceiling. "Is it big Mom?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, honey," she replied taking it in her hand and stroking it. "The biggest I have seen for sure."

With that, she lowered her mouth over it and began sucking again. I reached out and played with Mom's boobs again as she went farther and farther down the shaft. Suddenly, she engulfed my whole shaft and buried it in her throat. I almost came there and then as I felt the back of her throat. Mom gagged, held it as long as she could, and then pulled back. A mixture of saliva and precum dribbled between her mouth and the head of my cock. Mom's eyes were watering a little as she smiled at me and stroked my cock.

"So hot," I said.

Mom crawled towards me and kissed me.

"My turn," I told her, pushing her back on the bed. I undid the zipper on her skirt and slowly slid it down her stockinged legs. Mom placed her foot on my chest. I took it in my hand and started to rub.

"These can stay," I winked rubbing up and down her stockings.

I crawled on top of Mom and kissed her, tongues swirling. I quickly kissed down her neck, breasts, and stomach. Mom lifted her hips as I moved lower. I rubbed her through her underwear and was excited to feel how wet they were. I kissed her hips and across her stomach, as I hooked my fingers into her underwear. Mom pushed her ass up off the bed and I rolled her underwear down as slowly as I could. I rubbed back up her leg and across her inner thigh. Mom was still pushing up off the bed and I could tell she needed attention. I continued teasing her, rubbing across her belly and down each thigh. I moved my face closer and breathed warm air on her pussy. Her lips were glistening below her neatly trimmed bush. I could smell her, a mixture of pussy juices and soap, and eventually I couldn't take another second without tasting her. I lowered my head and flicked my tongue out, mimicking the moves she had used on me earlier. Mom gasped each time my tongue touched her, her hips pushing her pussy towards me.

"Lick me, honey," Mom moaned, grabbing for my head with her hands.

"Yes, Mom," I replied, catching her hands, and pushing them towards her breasts.

Mom started to stroke her nipples as I buried my face in her pussy. My tongue worked all around her slit, probing in and out of her pussy as her hair tickled my nose. One of Mom's hands grabbed my head and held me in place. I found Mom's clit with my tongue and began to lick around it. My face was wet with her juices, and I could feel her pressing herself against me.

"I love it, baby!" Mom moaned as she pulled on my hair.

I adjusted my position slightly and slid a finger towards her entrance. Mom moaned again as my finger slid easily inside her.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "Just like that baby!"

I raised my head and looked at her. "You like that, Mom?"

"Yes!" She screamed. "Fuck, it's hot when you call me Mom!"

I began licking her again. I worked her clit more deliberately with my tongue and when she started to moan louder, I slipped a second finger inside her.

"Oh shit!" She moaned. "Baby don't stop!"

I flicked my tongue quickly back and forth across her clit and Mom wrapped her legs around me trying to pull me inside her.

"Cum for me, Mommy!" I teased between flicks of my tongue.

"Oh! God!" Mom screamed, digging her fingers into the back of my head. "Lick it, baby! Lick Mommy's pussy!"

Hearing her use 'Mommy' turned me on as well. I could barely breathe as Mom used her hands and legs to press me against her, but nothing could stop me from licking her. Mom bucked her hips, and I adjusted my strokes to match her movements.

"OH BABY!" Mom grunted. "OH.... OH, I'M CLOSE!"

I felt like I was drowning in her pussy juices, and I couldn't have been happier. I was about to make my own mom cum. I slid my fingers as deep as I could and curled them to rub her from the inside as I sucked on her clit.

"YES! NGG.... UNNGGH.... YA!" Mom shrieked. "CUM.... CUMMING! HONEY...I'M.... CUMM-AAAAH!

Mom's legs gripped me tightly and her whole body began to shiver as she came. I rubbed and licked gently as her orgasm washed over her. Her legs were vibrating against my ears and slowly her hands released their grip. I continued licking gently until Mom released her leg grip.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Jesus! What the hell?" Mom cried, catching her breath.

I briefly worried she had come to her senses and realized the gravity of what we were doing.

"I've never cum like that," She gasped, grabbing my hair, and pulling me up her body.

Mom kissed me gently and held me close. I felt her heart beating against my chest dangerously fast.

"Baby," Mom said, placing her hands on my chest and staring into my eyes. "If we go any further, there is no going back. Things will never be the same again."

"I don't wanna go back," I replied taking her hand and kissing it.

Mom smiled and her eyes dropped to my cock. Her eyes returned to mine with a look that was a mixture of love and lust. If a look could be bottled, it would have sold billions. Mom spread her legs and her wet pussy waited expectantly. I slid between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance. Mom's breath quickened as I touched her lips with my head. She was right, there was no going back. This was the new reality and I wanted to spend the rest of my life living in it. I pushed my cock and watched the head disappear slowly inside my mother. Mom gasped and I marveled at the tightness of her pussy around my shaft. I pushed halfway inside and stopped.

"Slowly baby," Mom whispered pulling me close. "I want to feel every inch."

Her words drove me over the edge. There would be time for her to feel and savor the moments, but right now I needed to be deep inside her. I kissed Mom and buried my cock to the hilt.

"Oh!" She moaned. "Be gentle. I need to get used to it."

"You're going to get used to me Mom," I responded staring into her eyes. "I want to make love to you every day."

I slowly slid back out and in, working slowly and making sure to control my breathing. I desperately wanted to cum, but I needed the first time to show Mom that she was mine and that I could meet her needs.

"Yes, baby," Mom said, wrapping her legs around me. "Nice and slow.... nice and slow."

"You're so tight Mom," I said between thrusts. "I love your pussy!"

"Oh, baby. You fill me up so well. Your father never filled me like this."

The mention of my dad reminded me how crazy all this was. I loved my father, but his wife belonged to me now.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" Mom asked.

My response came in the form of a powerful thrust that caught Mom off guard.

"Ahh!" She screamed. "Just like that. Make Mommy yours."

I slowly picked up the pace pistoning forcefully in and out of the pussy that birthed me. The slapping sounds of our fucking filled the room. Mom groaned, releasing me from the grip of her legs and spreading them wide.

"I love it, baby!" She screamed. "I want you to fuck me every day! I need to be fucked every day!"

"Oh, Mom!" I moaned. "You're gonna get fucked every day!"

I grabbed Mom's ankles and pushed them high. I took my cock out and repositioned myself on my knees. Mom's pussy throbbed, begging to be filled again. I had no intention of leaving it empty for long. I slid forward and buried my cock inside her again. I began fucking Mom for all I was worth. Her moans drove me forward and her face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I pounded her relentlessly.

"Are you OK, Mom?" I asked.

'Fuck!" She responded. "Just keep fucking me! Please don't stop!"

That was all the reassurance I needed. As I fucked her, I took Mom's feet and brought them to my face. I could feel myself getting close to cumming. I kissed from the heel of her stockinged foot to her toes trying to distract myself from the pressure building in my balls. I sucked on her toes and kissed around her foot. Mom's moans of ecstasy were music to my ears. I took an ankle in each hand and pushed them back as far as I could. Mom's yoga had made her quite flexible, and her feet were now almost beside her face. I leaned forward almost in a plank and found an extra inch of unexplored pussy. Mom's scream told me that nobody else had ever been that deep.

"Make me cum!" she demanded. I want my little boy to make me cum!"

I slammed in and out of her pussy with everything that I had. Mom writhed around beneath me, the weight of my body pinning her beneath me. Our sweat and juices mingled as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her moans became more unintelligible as her orgasm approached. I wasn't sure how long I could hold on for, but I was determined that Mom would cum before I gave in to my needs.

"Cum for me Mommy!" I shouted. "Cum on your son's cock!"

"OOOH!" You...naughty boy! Shouldn't...talk to Mommy...like that!"

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned partly in warning, encouragement, and apology.

Mom's breathing became more frantic. Her eyes rolled far back in her head, her mouth opened wide, and her toes curled.

"Fuuuuuuck!" She squealed. "I'm gonna cum....cum...I'm.....cum....ming!"

"Oh fuck, Mom" I whispered.

"Cum in me!" Mom urged, her pussy clenching my shaft. "I'm cumming...cumming...for my boy! AHHHH!!!

I rammed my cock as far as possible and exploded in my mother's womb as her orgasm washed over her. I released her legs and collapsed on her chest.

"I can feel you.... filling me with your cum..." Mom said softly as my spasms slowly subsided. "My son's cum..."

I worried that the post-orgasm reality check would change the things that Mom said, but the contented look on her face told me that this was the beginning of something beautiful.

"No going back," I said, drinking in the smile on her face.

"No going back," She repeated.

I had a feeling it was going to be a long night...

*To be continued with the rest of the night's events if people want it.*

12