Mom's a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no less a dilemma for Gloria, the longer she went without sex, the stronger her desires were becoming to initiate something between her and her son. Unbeknownst to her, she was having thoughts not dissimilar to her daughter, images of Andy's erect manhood a constant theme each night as she tried to sleep and often having to masturbate to release the pent-up tensions she was experiencing.

The only person unaware of what was taking place was Andy, he had not lost his penchant for his mother, still imagining situations where they ended up in bed with each other, but presently he was pre-disposed towards his new girlfriend. She was a sweet person he decided, and they made a perfect couple, her fantastic lithe body topped with the prettiest face he had ever seen. She had stayed over with his sister a couple of times, invariably spending the night in his bed once everyone was asleep.

It was a month later that things started to come to a head, February was cold wet and miserable with very few of them venturing out. Most evenings they were either all sitting downstairs watching tv, which Gloria found disappointing as she had to behave herself. Or Donna and Davy were up in her bedroom while Andy and Anna were in his, the two girls flitting back and forth.

They had decided to go out one Saturday night as a foursome as they toured the pubs and ended the night in a club. The taxi home dropped Davy first followed by Anna before depositing Andy and a well inebriated Donna back home. It was late and their mother was already in bed when they entered and made their way to their rooms. Andy had only just managed to get undressed and into his pj's before getting into bed when a soft knock came at his door and Donna staggered into his room.

'I can't sleep, come and talk to me,' she insisted, taking his hand and dragging him towards her bedroom.

She flopped onto her bed, emitting a huge sigh, 'I'm pissed,' she slurred and sounding hugely embarrassed, 'Which is why I'm going to ask you something...... If I were not pissed, I would not have the courage...... So, say no if you want to.'

Andy had no clue what was coming, wondering what she was wittering on about in her drunken state. When it came, it left him gob-smacked, never in his wildest imagination had he seen this coming.

'I want you to fuck me!' Donna said and then hiccupped.

There was complete silence in the room for several minutes as Donna waited expectantly and he tried to get over the shock.

'Donna, your pissed, do you realise what you have just said?' She looked at him through blurry eyes as she nodded her head.

'Yeah, I want you to shag me,' she said it as a matter of fact, not in the least embarrassed now she had managed to get the words out.

'I've seen you naked and now I can't get you out of my head, so perhaps if we have sex, things can go back to normal...... So, will you?'

As she turned on her side to face him, Andy did not know whether he should take her seriously or laugh, 'Donna, you're my sister,' he started to say but she interrupted him.

'Am I not pretty enough,' she asked despondently.

He had to laugh now, not cruelly but astonished, 'Donna, you are absolutely gorgeous, Davy's lucky to have you,' he told her.

'I've got a nice body,' she told him at the same time as she drunkenly pulled her vest top up and exposed her tits.

It was the first time Andy had seen her bare breasts, she was taking after their mother he thought as his hand involuntarily moved towards them, stopping at the last second.

'We shouldn't be doing this Donna,' he said, even though he had often imagined doing exactly this with his mother.

She grabbed his hand as he hesitated, pulling it the last few inches and placing it on her breast, holding it there so that he could not escape until he had at least felt her. The feel of her firm warm flesh caused his hand to hold the surprisingly weighty orb as his fingers traced a circle around her areola, watching as the goosebumps grew before stroking her now erect nipple.

A low guttural moan crept from her throat as he cupped her breast and squeezed, 'Make love to me Andrew,' she pleaded, only it was not his sister's voice now, it was the voice of a woman, seconds before she leant forward and kissed him.

Her kiss was aggressive, demanding and full of lust, Andy returning it in kind as their tongues tangoed and they each tasted the alcohol on the other's breath. His hands were fondling her breasts while Donna's had slid from his chest across his flat hard stomach and to the intense bulge in his pyjama bottoms, her arousal ratcheting up as she cupped his sack and then slid her hand upward along its length.

'Oh my god,' she had instantly thought, 'Can I manage that?' Reassuring herself that Anna had managed happily.

He kissed her mouth and her cheeks, her nose and her chin as he worked his way down her body, next came her neck and shoulders, her upper chest and 'Holy shit,' the words were out of her mouth as he kissed her tits and then took each of her nipples into his mouth, biting softly at her firm teats.

Her eyes were closed now as she revelled in the sensations as he reached her stomach, taking a second to get rid of her top as he started to ease her shorts down, kissing her naked flesh as he went.

Andy could smell a mixture of perfume, talc and sex as he tossed her shorts aside, spread her legs and slid between them, kissing her inner thighs.

Spreading her pussy lips wide, he looked in wonder at her soft, moist pink interior, her clitoris escaping its hood and exposing itself to him. He licked her labia before working his way to her centre, listening to her suppressed moans before his tongue darted inside her cunt and Donna had a minor climax, her legs shaking uncontrollably and experiencing butterflies in her stomach, especially when he compressed her clit between his lips and teased it with the tip of his tongue.

As he licked and sucked at her genitals, his thumb stroked the puckered entrance to her back passage, something she had never encountered before, and which she found was highly erotic. When his fingers slid into her as he licked, she climaxed fully, unable to stop all the sounds she made as sensations rippled through her body. When she finally opened her eyes, Andy was knelt upright and had discarded his pyjama bottoms and she got her first close-up view of his magnificent cock as it pointed skywards. The skin-tight over its swollen length, the veins standing proud and topped off with a plump purple helmet which glistened with his pre-cum all focused her attention as he gazed down at her exquisite form.

His eyes asked the question without any words being spoken as she nodded her head, pushing his shaft down, she felt the head of his cock rest against her open wet quim as she took a breath and he eased forward, Donna feeling it start to enter her.

She needn't have worried, she was so wet that he easily slid into her cunt, but even so, he was slow and gentle until he filled her, Donna amazed as she felt her twat stretch to accommodate him. And then she felt him slowly withdraw before entering her once more, a slow steady pace which bit by bit increased until he was fucking her.

'No wonder Anna couldn't get enough of him,' flitted through her mind, immediately followed by a flash of jealousy which was like a dagger to her heart before that too disappeared, replaced with the sensations that took her body and soul as he pounded her cunt. His hands roved over her torso as he touched and teased her until she could hold out no longer and she crashed over her peak, the orgasm so intense that for moments she was sure she had passed out.

She wanted to scream but knew she couldn't, there had been no let-up after her climax as Andy continued to fuck her, her arousal still so high that as she felt his cock shudder inside her and then his hot semen fill her cunt she orgasmed again.

When at last she could breathe and manage to open her eyes he was laid next to her, resting his head on his crooked elbow and smiling softly.

'Has that helped?' He asked, trying to contain a smirk.

Donna knew that it had not. If anything, it had only served to increase her longing, 'Christ if this was what Anna was getting every time, no wonder she was possessive of him,' she was thinking, suddenly hating her friend.

She looked at him shyly and shook her head which made him laugh, 'I thought not,' he said as he pulled her on top of him.

When Donna awoke the next morning, she was still naked and Andy was still in her bed, a sudden panic overcoming her as she jumped from the bed and quickly pulled on her shorts and vest top.

As she left her room, she stopped, a smile of adoration on her face as she looked at her brother curled up and fast asleep still. For the first time in her existence she looked at him and something inside her went ping, what they had done was wrong, but she didn't care, all she knew at that moment was that she wanted it to happen again and again, she was already longing for him to make love to her once more.

Gloria had woken several times during the night and had vague recollections that she had heard noises coming from Donna's room further along the landing. Pulling on a dressing gown she went to make herself a cup of coffee, noticing that her son's bed was empty as she passed and then stopping in surprise when she passed Donna's room and noticed him curled up in her daughter's bed.

She was trying to fathom what was going on as she entered the kitchen, Donna already sitting at the breakfast bar with some cereal.

'How come Andrew's in your bed,' she asked.

'We were both quite drunk last night,' Donna said, without looking up, 'He put me to bed but must have got the rooms mixed up because I woke this morning in his bed.' She kept her head down as she lied.

Gloria knew that something was not right, Donna's was the first bedroom you came to, how could they walk straight past it, and if her son put her daughter to bed, who undressed her?

She recollected the noises from last night and suddenly she knew as she got a knot in her stomach, they'd had sex, her son and daughter had slept together last night.

She could feel it in her bones, the problem was that she did not feel anger or revulsion, what she felt was jealousy, the feeling for a moment overwhelming her. 'Why couldn't it have been me!' A voice was bellowing in her head, as she just nodded, appearing to accept Donna's explanation.

For the next couple of weeks, Gloria tried to show no concern whilst her insides were like a simmering volcano. Andy was at college each day while she and Donna were at work and each evening either one or both of their current partners would come over. She had forgone her usual teasing of her son, dressing demurely and giving him nothing to get excited about while each evening she stayed up late, long after they had gone to bed and checking on them when she went up.

For Donna and Andy, it was frustrating, both eager to indulge in a second encounter but frustrated by their mother's change of routine. Spring was around the corner and it was not far off his easter break. Donna was staying over at Anna's tonight and so Adam sat in his normal armchair watching tv while his mother curled up on the couch but tonight something felt different, he decided.

Gloria's dressing gown was wrapped tightly around her as she wondered what Andy would think if he knew that she was naked beneath it, the simmering volcano inside her, ready to blow as she stared at the tv without really seeing it.

'How many times have you and Donna had sex, how long has it been going on?' She suddenly demanded.

To Andrew, it felt like he had just been shot, there had been no lead-up, no looks, nothing to prepare him for the question as it left a silence in the air. The guilt was written all over his face without him having uttered a word. Even before he could try and clear his features his mother continued.

'It's written all over your face Andrew so no point in trying to deny it.'

His face was burning, and he knew he must be red with embarrassment, he kept his head down, feeling like a ten-year-old who had done wrong and must now face the consequences.

'As long as you have been fantasising about me?' She asked.

He felt the tears prick at his eyes, she knew, how did she know? He had long wondered if she knew perfectly well what she was doing. It was too much of a coincidence that she only dressed provocatively and gave him glimpses of her body when they were alone.

He had to say something, the silence seemed to be drawn out as his mother waited for an answer. And then, at last, he plucked up the courage to answer, he was in trouble, so he may as well go down fighting.

Raising his head, he looked at her defiantly, 'Just the once, the night we came home drunk, it just kind of happened.

'As for you, how long have I wondered what it may be like to take you to bed and make love to you?

'A lot longer than you may think! Longer than you have been teasing me for.'

He heard her sharp intake of breath, waiting for the eruption that never came, it felt like he had suddenly wrested control from her. 'You knew what you were doing, you wanted me to look at you. You wanted me to lust after you!' He said accusatorily.

Now it was her turn to go red and feel embarrassed. He had guessed her secret, he knew what she had been up to, that she had prick-teased him without ever considering whether she would actually go through with the act of having sex with him if the occasion ever arose.

Summoning up what little courage she felt, she hesitantly asked. 'And if you got the chance?'

There was no hesitation in his answer, 'Then I would seize it with both hands.'

She looked away for a moment, biting her bottom lip before she stood and still clasping her dressing gown tightly around her, she held out her hand.

They were both nervous as they climbed the stairs, for Andy, even though he'd had girlfriends and had then slept with his sister, this was different, his mother wasn't some young girl, she was a mature woman whom he suspected, knew exactly what she wanted, could he live up to her expectations?

Gloria had butterflies, she knew he had fancied her, but what would his reaction be when he saw her naked. She was no longer young and whilst she kept herself in shape, she could no longer compete with her own daughter, let alone Anna, whom she considered a beautiful young woman.

In her bedroom, she wanted to leave the lights off but knew that Andy would want to see her so just switched on her bedside lamp before turning to face him. Slowly she opened her gown and slipped it from her shoulders, allowing him to look at her nakedness, her confidence bolstered by the immediate growing bulge in his shorts. Andy wasted no time as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and pushed his shorts to the floor after a short struggle getting them past his cock. He faced her naked, giving her the same opportunity to take her first look at him.

Gloria wanted to cry with delight as she beheld his erect shaft closeup and in the flesh for the first time, eager to wrap her hand around it or better still, feel it between her legs.

'Oh my god, oh my god,' she said repeatedly as she watched him advance on her and easily pick her up, placing her on the bed. She knew that if she did not take control then she would lose it completely as she dragged him down and straddled his hips, gazing at her son laid beneath her.

How the hell had she managed to produce such a perfect specimen of manhood she wondered, watching his eyes and face as he looked up at her. It was his eyes especially that caught her attention, no man and that included her former husband had ever looked at her with such longing and adoration. Andy had waited so long for this moment, he had often imagined what her breasts would be like, in the flesh, they were magnificent, despite her age there was no discernable sign of sag as they jutted proudly from her chest.

Her areolae were large, covering the front of each of her tits, her nipples perfectly centred, darker and plumper than their surrounding area and presently rock hard with arousal. His gaze wandered downwards across her rounded stomach to her pubic mound which was shaved clean and gave him a view of the start of her slit, his cock twitching rapidly as he imagined what it was going to be like when he entered her.

She was hot, and she was wet, and she could immediately feel his shaft twitching against her open cunt lips as she ever so slowly slid back and forth along his cock, her leaking juices lubricating his shaft. As their confidence grew and they became accustomed to each other Andy reached out to the breasts he had fantasised about for so long. The skin was smooth beneath his hand as he cupped and caressed them, watching his mums face change as he took her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, applying pressure.

Gloria moaned pleasurably as he touched her tits, forcing herself down harder against the throbbing length of meat pushing against her quim. Reaching up, Andy ran his fingers through her mousey locks, gripped the back of her head and pulled her down towards him as he rose, their lips meeting and locking together as they kissed. She tasted sweet, her tongue running along his lips before forcing its way into his mouth, his other hand slid up her thigh to her waist and then upwards to the side of her breast, now squashed against his chest.

Gloria had slid forward enough that his cock was now pushing at her entrance, as the kiss broke and she slid back, she inadvertently impaled herself on his shaft in one single fluid movement which made her cry out as the air rushed from her lungs. His cock filled her completely, its swift journey up her quim hitting every nerve and sensitive spot as it caused her to climax, juices gushing from her cunt as she tried to support herself on arms which wouldn't stop shaking.

A wave started between her legs and surged through her body before crashing against her brain, she did not dare move as her body experienced sensations that she had forgotten. There were stars in front of her eyes before they rolled up into her head and she shook uncontrollably, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' the same single word repeated over and over until eventually, her brain said 'Breath.'

When she eventually had control of her body again and she opened her eyes she was confronted by her son with a beaming smile across his face.

'What are you smiling at?' She laughed, still uncertain if she would be able to move, his cock filling her so completely that she feared he would split her.

'I always wondered if I would be able to satisfy you,' was his bashful reply which made her laugh again as she bent forward and kissed him.

'Well, I'm certain your question has just been answered.'

Gloria started slowly, easing herself up and down the first few inches of his shaft until she became accustomed to it, finally taking his length easily as she increased her momentum, squealing with joy each time it impaled her. Andy could sense she was close again, watching how her face changed and her voice got coarser as she loudly told him what she wanted him to do to her, some of the things physically impossible.

Gripping her buttocks, he pulled them apart, thus opening her cunt even further as he held her above his hips and raised his knee's slightly. He started to fuck her with a ferocity that she had never experienced, his hips slamming his cock deeply into her cunt as her tits jiggled ponderously in front of his face, his tongue licking at her nipples as he squeezed them between his teeth. Gloria was being swept along, unable to do anything except wait for the explosion she could feel building in her cunt as his shaft pummelled her love tunnel.