Mom's a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no control again as her climax washed over her, only this time it was far more intense as his cock continued to be rammed into her cunt. With her eyes clamped tightly shut she rode him, her orgasm carrying her along as he took her weight and supported her, her body incapable of doing it on its own anymore.

When at last she returned to earth she was laid on her back and she opened her eyes to look at Andy knelt upright between her thighs his throbbing shaft still buried deep in her cunt. Starting to shag her again and keep her arousal peaking, the thought came to him that he was fucking the very place that he had come from, it only lasted a second as he looked down at the beautiful woman lying splayed and open beneath him.

He could not keep his hands off her as he touched every part of her body, finding spots that aroused or excited her further until he knew that he had lasted as long as he could. She was so close again as his hips became a blur, his cock sliding into her quim like a piston as she climaxed once more.

She was floating, the pleasure centre of her brain overloaded as she, at last, felt his cock judder and expand, and then she felt his hot semen hit the back of her cunt and heard him call her name.

Laying side by side, she noticed that he was not even breathing heavily now as he patiently waited for her to recover her composure. When at last she turned to face him, he had a slightly worried look on his face, she looked at him quizzically and he was suddenly like a little boy again as he asked, 'Did I do enough to warrant sharing your bed again?'

She had to laugh as she took his face in her hands, 'My God Andrew, I did nothing, you did it all. Never and I mean Never has any man satisfied me like that,'

She kissed him as strong protective arms pulled her in close, 'You know that I secretly love you,' he whispered.

'Don't say anything to your sister,' she had made him promise the next morning. They had spent the night together as she slept in his arms, she would have liked that every night but knew there was a problem, in fact, several problems, Donna and Anna.

The girls arrived back just before dinner with Anna immediately making a beeline for Andy's room, his mother had asked him to stay out of the way.

Donna was about to follow when Gloria called her back, 'Can you come into the kitchen please Donna, I want to speak to you.'

Donna wondered what it was, her mother looking and sounding serious as she took a chair at one side of the dining table.

'What's the matter, mum?' She asked.

'I know you have had sex with Andrew.'

Donna was waiting for a hole to open and swallow her, it had been said so matter-of-factly that she couldn't even summon the wherewithal to even try and deny it, anyway her guilt was written plainly across her face.

'It seems to me, that we have a problem,' her mum continued, Donna just staring dumbly at the table, 'I would presume, and from experience, I doubt I'm wrong, that you can't wait for it to happen again.'

It was he mothers' words that twigged something in her brain, 'From experience,' she looked up to see the barest of a fleeting smile cross her mother's lips as the realization hit her.

'You've slept with him?' She hissed, her words hardly audible and looking at her mother in astonishment.

'It seems you were not the only one who developed a sudden infatuation with Andrew,' her mother said very quietly, 'However, it does create several problems, number one being Anna, how serious are they?'

Now that her initial shock had passed, though she was still astonished to learn that her mother had shagged her brother, she thought seriously about the question.

Donna gave a soft chuckle, 'If he made love to you, the same as he did to me and the same as he is doing to Anna. If you were young and single or even married, would you give him up without a fight?'

Gloria knew that what her daughter had just said was true, she wanted him again and instinctively knew she would do whatever it took to make it happen. 'So, what do we do Donna?' She asked sadly.

Unfortunately, it was not something they could answer until a lot later that day when Anna finally left, Andy walking her home. He returned home to find Donna and his mum perched on the couch awaiting his return.

'Please join us, Andrew,' his mother said, indicating his usual chair.

'We were wondering how serious your relationship with Anna is?' His mother asked, Donna, butting in, 'You know she is in love with you?'

Andy gave his normal disarming smile, 'I like her a lot, she is very special, I don't know about love yet,' his eyes fleetingly meeting his mothers and making her heart beat faster.

'I take it this is about what has taken place between us?' Watching as they both nodded.

He took a deep breath, 'I suppose Anna, as my girlfriend, should really, get preferential treatment, which will also keep any suspicions at bay.

'Other than that, I am yours to command, you two decide between you, you can share me on alternative nights or' he said with a mischievous grin, 'it depends on your predisposition.'

With that, he said he was exhausted tonight and would appreciate some sleep as he kissed both their cheeks and headed towards his bedroom.

'What's 'predisposition when it's at home?' Donna asked, her mother whispering in her ear as she explained and Donna looking dumbstruck for a second. 'What! Both of us. Together!'

He was laughing to himself as he mounted the stairs thinking how much things had changed and wondered how many at his age were fucking three gorgeous women. Would his mother and sister take him up on his suggestion? Who knew, whatever the outcome he was as happy as Larry, looking forward to what the future may hold.