All Comments on 'Mom's Adult Education Class Pt. 03'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous. Fun's over when Norman gets Carol and Jason arrested for incest then takes the house or more in the impending divorce. I love incest fiction but this story is so unrealistic it is a put off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot. Need to make Norm see it all. Get him to admit he likes seeing them fuck.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Well, thats one way to get shot I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope she gets pregnant a lot from her son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The end. Thank heavens. Rest in peace.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 2 years ago

That's it? Short and sweet I guess, but a little unsatisfactory, we didn't get to learn if Jason bred his slutty mom.

PH4R40HPH4R40Halmost 2 years ago

Hope that isn't the actual end. I want to see what happens when Norman comes home

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 2 years ago

I want to read about where she fucks Jason in front of Norman 21/05/22

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb and dumber these writers put out garbage not worth reading.....

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Enjoying the story, will there be anymore chapters. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

typical cuck bullshit, with a massive gutter slut skank problem thrown in. I/T doesn't save this from the vomit-wagon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope he takes her ass in the next chapter! His father will be completely cucked by that point.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Poorly written smut. No different than other garbage I’ve had the displeasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Hot

He needs to take his mom's ass in her marital bed while Norman watches and jacks off. He should also whore her out to all his friends, and bring her to bars to get gangbanged by strangers. All bareback and fertile of course.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The video the father made of their incest landed the son and mother behind bars for 15 years. In the divorce he got everything. He sent the video to her family and friends. Even after they are released from prison, they will never be able to gain a foothold in their home community again. The son will then be a magnificent cocksucker who wants to be fucked in the ass and the mother will be an expert at pussy and ass licking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES