Mom's Adult Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You probably have some questions about what I'm doing for work, right?"

She just had to look me in the eyes while telling me this. "I've questioned that for a long time."

"I've not just done modeling; I've also worked in the adult industry," she came clean. My eyes widened, and I found it difficult to look into her eyes without pitching a massive tent to her. My eyes trailed down to her boobs straining against her dress and then the size of her hips. I questioned why I was surprised. She had all the right assets. It should've been obvious since the day I hit puberty.

She nudged me with her elbow. "Say something."

"It should've been obvious."

She chuckled and stroked my back. "I get what you're saying. I tried keeping it a secret, but eventually, I knew you would discover it on your own."

I started thinking about my father who'd been equally as secretive as my mom about his profession, and also, Scarlett's comment. "Wait... What about Dad?"

"He also worked in this business. That's where we met. I wasn't doing too many films though, since I was a bit too tall for that, so nude photography was my thing till OnlyFans came along. Although when your father died years ago, I didn't want to work there any longer and just stuck to modeling, but eventually I missed work in the adult industry... Story of my life."

"But why?" I questioned. "Doesn't modeling pay more?"

"Yes, modeling might pay more for some. But money isn't everything. I must be upfront with you--I love sex and have abnormal needs. You don't get that from modeling."

"You must have done well with your addiction, considering you've lived without a man for so long."

"Well, masturbation is helpful. You should know that too."

"Mom..." I said and gave her a look, my blush returning to my face.

"What?" she questioned. "I want to be open about our lives. I don't want to keep secrets any longer. Don't you agree?"

"Sure," I said. "I also have an abnormal libido."

"Your father did too."

It all made sense that he'd also been an adult actor, judging by the size of my cock. I must have inherited his size.

"Now... I'll give you my brutal honesty," Mom said. "I don't think what you're doing is the right thing. But combine that with the talent you already have, and you'll be striking gold before you know it. There certainly are other things you are well equipped for."

I understood immediately what she was talking about. I'd thought about it many times before. My blush subtly returned, and I lowered my gaze. "I get what you're saying."

"It's okay, let's take a thing at a time."

"I have thought about it before."

"You have?"

I nodded. "Impossible not to, but I wasn't sure what you would think." I also didn't have any experiences that I wasn't sure how to explain to her.

"Now you should know," she said and leaned closer to me. I felt her warm breath against my neck while she spoke, and her flowery perfume. "I love you, Torey. You're the only child I have and the only child I want. Your dedication is unprecedented, especially considering your age, but you don't have to work so hard if you do the right thing and something you're equipped for. I might be a woman, but I know that money isn't everything in life."

"What exactly do you have in mind?"

"A team is stronger than a lone wolf," she said and shared her motherly wisdom. "I have a background in this business, but currently I don't have a man who is well-hung for the job."

My eyes widened as I immediately put the puzzle pieces together. "We're going a bit too far."

"I know the way you've looked at me in the past, and besides, you just masturbated to me."

"But that's fantasizing," I said and made up a lousy excuse. Honestly, it wasn't much different from doing it, since I'd dreamed about it several times in the past.

"Torey, be honest. Please, for your and my sake. We aren't immortal. Stress is a silent killer. I can come clean with you. My sister isn't the only one who finds you attractive. I do too. You're tall, good looking and well-endowed... More than your father. I know you'll thrive doing this. I know you'll make a lot more money, and you definitely will enjoy it."

I let her words sink in. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"You can join my OnlyFans, and we can film together... Like a family business and then take it from there."

I sighed, and it was a bit too much to process at once. "But you know incest isn't legal?"

"Let's keep it to ourselves. Both of us are good at keeping secrets after all." She ended with a flirtatious wink.

"Does Scarlett know about your OnlyFans?"

"She does, and she wants to join too."

"But you still do modeling, right?"

"Correct," she said. "OnlyFans is more like a gig at the moment, but I would do anything to make a living out of it, and I know it will happen if you join me."

"Just give me some time to think about this. It's been too much at once."

"It's okay. I'll repeat this for the rest of our lives. I love you. And I just want the best for you."

"I love you too, Mom," I said and looked into her blue, sparkling eyes.

She leaned closer to my face, providing a perfect view of her cleavage. She pressed her lips to my forehead and then brushed some hair from my face. "I want to ask you this since you know what I'm doing now. I rented a room where I shot the photos and films for my OnlyFans, but I've always wanted to work from home. Do you mind if I set up the camera in my bedroom and work from home instead?"

"No, go ahead."

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Some burgers."

"I will make them for you." She rose and seemed much gladder after she'd talked to me. She walked out of my room, her ass swaying from side to side inside her pencil dress. She briefly glanced over her shoulder and caught me staring at her. "But please, go out in the sun for a little. Get some rest."

"Alright, I will."

Chapter 2

Yet again I was sitting in front of my computer trying to resolve some coding issues. It had become more difficult to work from home after my mom's revelation. I was sick of working with code; I just wanted to ravage her body.

I wasn't surprised at what she was doing. What surprised me was her proposal to join her OnlyFans and start a family business together. It was basically all my dreams served right on a silver platter. I wanted to be an adult entertainer too. I had dreamed about it before. I also wanted to have sex with my mom. There was just this barrier between us. Because of social norms, it felt weird to me.

I had to take a leak and went into the bathroom. I turned rigid at the threshold and listened intently. I heard a vibrator inside my mom's bedroom, and the way she moaned, louder and louder. I popped wood and turned to her bedroom. I couldn't resist. I made my way to the door and leaned closer to the keyhole. I peeked through and had just as much space to see her with a soaked vibrator inside her pussy. It could've been me filming her. It could've been me fucking her instead of that vibrator. It made me so painfully hard that I touched my cock and gritted my teeth. She arched her back as she was reaching the peak, higher and higher. Ultimately, she moaned, "Hmm, yes, right there." And squirted out a beautiful, pink arch from her pussy. The droplets landed and spilled on her, glistening along her bare legs like scattered diamonds.

I hurried into the bathroom and locked myself inside. I wanted to masturbate so badly, but not again while she was home. I couldn't repeat that embarrassing scene. Instead, I perched on my tiptoes, so I could push my cock into the sink. I turned on the coldest water and splashed some water on it. I saw my flushing face and splashed some water on my cheeks as well. I believed it had been a mistake to give her the green light to work from home. How was I supposed to be productive while she masturbated in the room right next to mine?

I tucked my cock into the waistband and stepped outside... Right at the moment when she strode out with her lingerie top and soaked, lingerie bottom. She smiled at me briefly, and I drank her in, not being able to resist her. "Good morning," she wished me, her eyes twinkling.

"Morning," I said. I scratched my neck and just awkwardly watched her. Her sweet, honeyed scent swirled up from her hot center, and she smelled sweeter than honey. She hadn't dried the insides of her legs as several beads adorned her thighs. It was torturous just watching her, and she clearly noticed the way I studied her.

"I got some work to do," I awkwardly said.

"It's okay... You haven't forgotten our discussion yesterday, right?"

"No."

"I'm glad," she said and placed her sticky hands on my shoulders and kissed my forehead. She was so close that I picked up her sweet scents even more. "Take your time." She went into the bathroom. I snuck into my bedroom and touched the wet, sticky fluid on my shoulders. I pressed my fingers together and noticed how stringy it was. I stuck it in my mouth and sucked on it with my eyes closed. She was so sweet, seductive and tempting. I got a message in the work chat and came back down to reality. I jumped into the code but wasn't sure how much longer I would be doing this.

* * * * *

When I was finally done for the day, I tossed the headset at the computer screen. I opened up the curtains to let some sunshine into the room. I had to have them pulled together, so I could see the screen. I placed my hands on the window sill and leaned forward. Rubbing my eyes, I noticed my mom was lying topless on the sun lounger. Her sun-drenched body gleamed like a jewel, and her hair shone brighter than ever.

"Christ, she's hot," I mouthed. I questioned again my decision to let her work from home. While trying to focus on work, I could hear her masturbate and see her walking around the house in a skimpy bikini. She'd given me the decision to join her work. It would be a gateway to a new and exciting life, yet I waited like some sort of fool.

She suddenly reached for her bra, rose from her chair and came inside. "Torey, are you done for the day?"

She must have caught me staring again. "Uhm, yeah."

"Come down then. Let's eat some dinner together."

I made my way down the stairs. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and smiled. She searched my face, and her smile slowly faded. "What happened? You look so stressed out," she said. She strode to me, and for every step, her boobs jiggled inside her skimpy bra. She rubbed my back intimately, her flesh a couple of inches from me.

"It was another stressful day."

"You're about to make me cry," she said with hints of grief in her voice. It was painful. She had never sounded so disappointed in me before. "Torey, I know you can succeed in life, but coding isn't it."

"I know what we talked about," I told her. "I just need some time."

"But you aren't using that time well," she said.

It was difficult to maintain a serious conversation with her while she stood there in a flashy bikini. I had just seen her topless, on top of it.

"I know," I said. My eyes strayed to the valley between her breasts, and taboo scenes flashed through my mind.

"But please, tell me, what makes you want to code?"

"I don't even have any sexual experiences," I told her. She knew, but it felt like a step in the right direction to tell her. "I'm still a virgin."

"I'll teach you everything there's to know about sex," she said and lowered her voice in case our neighbors listened. "I'll be your teacher and guide you through everything."

It was tempting, and I wasn't sure how long I could postpone this. "Just give me some more time."

"Alright," she sighed. She went inside to grab the burgers. In the meantime, I took off my shirt. She came out and dumped the burgers near the grill. Her lips slid in a grin when she could finally see my chest. It was as if her grief had never been there in the first place. "Do you want a helping hand... With sunscreen?"

"Sure," I said and lay down. I thought she was about to suggest something else, but I couldn't complain about having her fingers near my skin. She made her way to the cabinets and reached for the bottle. She shook the bottle and squirted it all over her hands. It was scented with coconuts which blended so well with her flower perfume. She spread the sunscreen along my shoulders and down my arms, massaging it in with slow and sensual strokes. I felt her breath constantly on my neck, and the touch of hers made me rock hard again.

"I can do the front too," she offered me.

I rolled over without hesitation which exposed her gorgeous body to me. She straddled my legs, her knees on either side of my hips. She towered over me, providing me with the perfect view of her massive breasts. She covered the sun and squeezed out a generous amount of sunscreen into her palms. She leaned over, making me stare right into her cleavage. The sensation of her hands on my skin sent shivers down my spine. Her touch was affectionate and loving, and her fingers moved in slow, deliberate circles over my chest. Straying lower, she bumped into my erection a couple of times as it rose past the zipper and up to my navel.

"Careful, Mom."

She giggled but tried to stifle it. "I'm sorry... But you're unprecedentedly big."

"I know," I said and it made me feel a couple of inches taller. I started questioning whether she was teasing me on purpose, so I could say yes. "Mom... Are you doing this on purpose?"

She gave me a flirtatious look, her eyes twinkling. "I do... But it's because I love you."

"It's painful to be perpetually hard."

"I can relieve that pain whenever you want," she said and showed me her smooth bare hands, soaked with sunscreen.

"I know," I said and tried looking away.

"I'll make some steaks for us," she said and rose to her feet. She fired up the grill and slapped on the steaks. I didn't do much else despite checking her out. She leaned over the grill, and the warm breeze played with her hair. Beads of sweat glistened on her skin as clouds of smoke swirled in the air. She was just so addictive. She flipped the sizzling steaks over. The meat seared, releasing a mouth-watering aroma that hung in the air, mixed with the scent of charcoal.

I noticed how she threw sideways glances at me. I peeked at her when she wasn't watching, so we were even. "My sister says hi, by the way," she said.

I just smiled. My aunt would never leave me alone till I had probably boned her. "She can just DM me."

"She complains that you're a bit slow."

"Tell her I'm sorry but my plates are full."

"They don't have to be, Torey," she said. She set the table, and the sun was lowering in the sky. She removed the steaks from the flames, their juices glistening in the fading daylight. She laid the fries right next to them, came over with the serving platter and had a seat.

I loaded up my plate with a perfectly seared steak and put some fries next to it. The fries were golden brown and had honey and salt on them. My mother just loved honey, and so did I. I stabbed the steak with the fork and the juices seeped out of it and pooled on the plate. I sliced it with the knife, and the meat had the perfect pink color. We talked a little about random topics, and it was so delicious I finished a bit quicker.

"Any plans for later?" she asked me and took a sip of her glass of water.

"I'll probably need some fresh air. I'll take a walk somewhere."

She smiled proudly. "You definitely need that."

* * * * *

At the end of the day, with my hands stuffed in my pockets, I took a short walk through the block. I dreaded tomorrow. I dreaded every day, and I kept questioning whether I was throwing away my youth. We lived in Southern California, and everyone here seemed to have so much fun, riding skateboards, surfing and having an overall good time. I seemed to be the only one who didn't think of anything else than working. I watched the pink and purple sunset as the colors spread across the clouds. It was gorgeous, but I rarely saw the sunsets here because I was too busy working. Sighing, I went back home.

I reached my bedroom and turned on the computer. I went over my notes and decided to work a little bit extra. It was just so I could have some extra time tomorrow. It was difficult to work. I heard how my mother snapped several photos in the background, and my horny mind kept straying to her. I couldn't stop thinking of all the scenes we could film together. I became painfully hard again, and I couldn't deal with this pain. I knew her OnlyFans was just one click away, and it was so tempting. I'd been walking around with an erection all day long, and my testicles were about to become blue. I made a decision to masturbate to her photos. I snatched my phone and opened the door. She opened hers at the same time, and I felt like a deer caught in headlights.

Wearing revealing lingerie that left little to the imagination, she gave me a look. I knew she knew what I was up to. "You don't leave me with another choice now."

Dropping to her knees, she unbuckled my belt. "Wow, Mom, what are you doing?" I had the strength to push her away, yet I didn't. It happened so fast. All of a sudden, my shorts fell to my ankles.

"Something I should've done a long time ago," she said, determined to be there for me, her son. She pulled down the underwear and revealed my massive cock. Her eyes lit up upon seeing it, and she reached for the shaft, curling her fingers around it. I watched as it unfolded in slow motion right before my eyes. She opened up wide and wrapped her sweet lips around the tip. I could push her away, but instead, I succumbed to the guilty pleasure. I let go and didn't want anything to spoil this moment. I wanted this but had never dared to because of the social stigma.

"Jesus, Mom," I said. I stared down in disbelief. Flicking her eyes up to me, she sealed her lips tightly around the massive head of the cock, sucking the crown so hard her cheeks hollowed out. She then slid my cock in and out of her delicious mouth and over her tongue. It was so big and thick that her lips stretched like rubber bands while continuously bobbing her head. She looked better than a pornstar. She looked like an archangel who watched over me and would make sure I received as much pleasure as possible.

My eyes softened, and I surrendered to her oral skills. Her gagging and sucking sounds were divine, and even if her lips stretched around my girth, I felt how she tried to tighten them even further. I curled my toes as the peak was nearby. "I'm almost there, Mom," I said. I felt a need to cooperate with her. It was the first step to pursue our family business. She heard my desperation in her voice and kept bobbing her head, sucking harder and deeper. "A little bit deeper."

Saliva kept running from her lips and down the sides of my cock, over her fingers and pooling at the base. She swallowed up two thirds of my cock. I couldn't believe how far she could take it, and how intense the sensation was. "Gosh, you know what you're doing." I reached for the wall and held onto it as my knees grew weak. She took a couple of more pumps till I released a guttural groan. I emptied myself inside my mom's mouth. My knees buckled as I kept shooting out ropes of cum in her mouth. It felt like I was about to collapse, but she still kept my cock stuffed in her and sucked out every drop of cum. She came off with a pop and cleaned the sides of my cock with her lips and tongue.

A string of cum strung from her lips to the crown, and she flicked her eyes back up to me. "How did it feel?"

I couldn't lie, since she'd seen the expression on my face. "Divine."

She rose, took my hand and guided me to the bathroom. She made me face the mirror. "You look ten times healthier. You look like you're glowing," she pointed out. "Think of doing this several times a day... and get paid on top of it."