Mom's Adult Gig

Story Info
A horny son and his gorgeous mom on a forbidden journey.
7.5k words
4.55
97.4k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name was Torey, and usually I was a really good programmer. However, at the moment, I was about to go mad. I had been debugging for more than an hour, and debugging could be one of the most painful and frustrating aspects of coding. Every time I ran my program, it still returned an error, and the sound of the clock ticking in the background didn't help my frustration. I'd checked every single line of coding. I was sure there weren't any typos, but I still couldn't figure it out. It was about to drive me up a wall.

I read the error message again and just wanted to throw a fist at the screen. Inhaling deeply, I reminded myself to be patient. After all, I had a job to do even if it was a miserable one.

After another hour, I finally figured it out and the relief felt like an orgasm. "Fucking Christ," I said to myself and could finally move on.

The stress was taking a toll on me, and as I typed in the next block of code, I saw a hair fall from my scalp and slowly land on my keyboard. I arched an eyebrow and picked it up. It was shriveled and wizened, and I started questioning if this was the beginning of the end.

I was nineteen years old, a dropout since I'd never felt school ever did something for me. I never had an issue landing a job with my coding skills, but this profession came with a cost of loneliness, ill health and stress. I had dreams of starting my own business and being self-employed, but last month I had to deal with my second bankruptcy as the project went straight down the toilet. It was devastating. During the first startup, I'd lived like an isolated hermit in order to save up money, just to see it fail shortly thereafter. I relived the hermit days the second time as a new idea struck me, but I quickly found out there wasn't really a market for it.

As usual, after I'd failed, I sought comfort in porn. Despite my failures, I had an abnormal libido. I'd read that stress and failure had a direct impact on your sex drive. It wasn't true for me, since I masturbated several times a day.

I went on Reddit and checked on all the nude girls making easy money out of OnlyFans. It was something I'd recently started doing. Prior to Reddit, I usually just went to Pornhub. I couldn't help but feel pangs of jealousy. They had it all--bodies to die for, wealth and popularity. I wished I could also make money remotely. I wished I could wake up whenever I felt like without having to code for someone else. I also wished that I could make millions, but so far it had all been wishful thinking and broken dreams.

I had started to think that perhaps my expectations were set too high, and I needed to take one thing at a time. But how could I sit here in this miserable place for years and years to come? That was one of my biggest fears, but it didn't seem I had any other choice but to keep going.

I went over my bookmarked websites, and I noticed all the explicit pages of mom-and-son porn. It was another fetish that started when I hit puberty but had just gotten stronger in the past years. I had always looked at my mother a bit differently. You couldn't judge me for that one since she was a smoking-hot model. Standing at six feet tall, she had dark blonde hair and blue eyes deep enough to drown in. She was almost an exact copy of any fitness babe on Instagram but honed with physical fitness. A subtle four-pack was scarcely visible between her top and yoga shorts which she absolutely loved to wear. She was often seen without a trace of makeup since it wasn't needed on her flawless face. Her boobs were still round, firm and defied gravity at all odds. She maintained a healthy lifestyle, from yoga to a diet free from processed food. The result was a body that made any woman green with envy.

She was a bit secretive about her work life. I knew she did some sort of modeling and made a bank out of it. I'd jerked off to her many times before and even dreamed of engaging in all kinds of sexual acts with her. It made me question whether I was sane or not. Something told me I was going insane after all these failed business ventures.

I took off my headphones and tossed them on the keyboard. I didn't want to think of my failures and broken dreams. I just wanted a moment of pleasure by myself.

"Why isn't he into girls?" my aunt asked. I froze with my mouse hovering right over a pornsite. I didn't know they were there, but it was unmistakably my aunt's voice. I'd been wearing my headset for more than an hour, so I hadn't been aware that they were home. I rose from my chair and snuck to the window. I lightly pulled the curtains aside just enough so I could peek outside. My aunt lay on the sun lounger right next to the pool. She wore her lustrous auburn hair loose which spilled over her curvy body. Her bikini bottom embraced her hips, and her top gently lifted her massive bust, deepening the delicious cleavage. Standing a few inches shorter than my mom, my aunt, Scarlett, was twenty-four years old and my mother's youngest sibling. My mother was thirty-seven but didn't look a day over twenty-five either. My aunt, though, looked like a barely legal teen; she radiated so much sexuality. I knew she had a thing for me, but I'd brushed her aside since I'd foolishly worked so much that I sweated blood. I was hellbent on succeeding even if it meant spending less time with Scarlett. Since she was only five years older than me, we usually referred to each other as cousins.

"Because he's a workaholic," Mom responded with hints of despair in her voice. She'd talked to me about this many times before. She usually told me that I worked my fingers to the bone and had to look after myself. Sadly, I kept dismissing her concern.

"I'll never understand men like him," she said and crossed her arms across her chest.

Mom nudged her sister with her elbow and grinned. "Scarlett... he's still a teen."

"He's a man in my world, but he has to take a breather once in a while."

"I've talked to him before."

"Did he give you the cold shoulder?"

"Not really. He just wants to chase the money, that's all," Mom explained. "I'm still proud of him. He's dedicated unlike no other youth out there."

"You're right. There aren't many dedicated men around," Scarlett said with hints of concern in her voice. "But he must have some fun in life, too."

"You've no idea how stubborn he can be."

"It just makes him more attractive," Scarlett said and a smile played on her face.

My mom moved her shades up into her hair and gave her little sister a look.

"Don't give me that look. If I find him attractive, I can say so," Scarlett said.

"I also find him attractive, but you're speaking like a horny teen now."

"What if it will help him? Even you said you felt bad for him after his second failure."

"What will help him?" Mom questioned and looked at her long and hard.

A weak blush crept on Scarlett's cheeks. "Never mind," she said and looked in the other direction.

It was yesterday I dropped the bomb and told Mom that the project had failed. I had worked months on it while still being a full-time backend developer for an online clothing shop. It just sucked when reality hit me, and I realized it led up another blind alley.

"He refuses to quit," Mom said with hints of pride in her voice. "But I just don't know how many hits he can take. The death of his father devastated him enough." She was right about that one. I'd looked up to him since he also had similar work ethics as I did. He'd told me to always step up my game and reach for the stars. He'd also shared his wisdom with me, and my favorite quote was, "Chase the money... After you have the money, the women will chase you, and the world will finally be yours." I kept thinking of the scene from Scarface after Tony killed Frank, and he saw the world is yours on an airship. I was going in that direction, even if there were setbacks and bumps on the road.

"I think it sounds like he needs to cool off," Scarlett said. "He needs a massage or something."

Mom gave her a look and boldly waggled her eyebrows. "I think you want to give him more than a massage."

"Well one thing leads to another," Scarlett joked.

"I thought you'd grown up," Mom said and kicked her lightly.

"I don't have time for that," she joked. I felt a bit awkward when she talked to me like that. I also found her incredibly hot, but there was that taboo barrier in our way. She was my aunt after all.

I also had an uncle, but he tragically died in a car accident along with my father. My cousin, who just turned eighteen, lived with her mother. It wasn't fair that my cousin, Valencia, also won the genetic lottery for good looks.

"How's your... personal life going?" Scarlett asked and waggled her eyebrows. This was one of those topics that caught my interest. It was mostly because my mother was so secretive about it. When I thought of it, Mom didn't even know I was home. I was supposed to go to the bank to close the business bank account. I had to postpone it because my boss asked me to work extra.

"Mellow... but I miss having a man that is well-endowed," Mom said wistfully.

"You don't plan to go back to acting?"

Mom shook her head. "I enjoy being independent, but I know I will get more views with a man."

"I see," Scarlett said. "Maybe I'll join in one day."

Mom laid her hand over Scarlett's. "It will be a pleasure... Not so sure what we'll do with my son though."

"You don't think he's as well-endowed as his father?" she asked, leaning forward.

"Scarlett, please," Mom said and gave her a look.

"Sorry," she said with a teasing grin. She glanced at her watch. "I need to bounce."

"Time flies," Mom said and patted Scarlett's wide thigh. "I got stuff to take care of too."

I was completely puzzled by that conversation. Acting? I didn't know my mom was an actress. Well hung as my father? Like what the fuck? There was so much that didn't make sense to me, and I was too tired trying to interpret what they were saying.

They rose and revealed their goddess-like bodies in their full glory. They pulled each other in a hug that was considered a bit too intimate for siblings. I pitched an awkward tent to them and had to pull down the zipper before I hurt the head. I pulled down my underwear, freeing my cock which swayed side to side and struck the table. I stood at least a foot away from it, but it was so big it reached the table anyway. I looked at my erection wide-eyed, tracing the throbbing vein that led up to the cut, purple crown with a drop of precum at the tip. When I stood here fully nude, I could then look down. It was a beast, to say the least, as thick as a Coke bottle and so long it reached my knee. It was even bigger than every male adult actor I knew of.

Whenever I watched some porn, I dreamed of being able to work like that. And it had been tempting to send out some resumes. I knew adult companies did everything that they could do to find a big cock. I'd even checked the pay on forums, and it paid better than coding. I was just a bit insecure since even if I was well-equipped, I lacked the experience. I'd never even had sex in my life and definitely wouldn't last longer than a minute. But still, those dreams came now and then and haunted me. They comforted me that there was a way out in case my life went down the drain.

I slowly reached for my shaft as scenes with my mother and aunt flashed through my mind. My heart rate accelerated, and it was so thrilling to do something I shouldn't be doing.

I shook my head and started questioning if this incest fetish was the root cause of my downfall. I pulled the curtains aside and aimed my eyes back at the computer screen. Maybe I should just find some nude girls instead of watching mom-and-son porn. Maybe I was taking this a bit too far, dreaming about my hot relatives while masturbating. I needed to stay focused, and I couldn't let anything throw me off balance.

Plopping down on my chair, I went back to Reddit and scrolled through the girls promoting their OnlyFans pages. I hadn't been on Reddit that much before, but it felt slightly safer than the mainstream porn sites. I found a woman advertising as a MILF, and she caught my eye. She was stunning, tall, dark blonde, a subtle four-pack, gravity-defying breasts and... It was my mother. My jaw slowly dropped inch by inch, and my eyes widened to saucers as I watched my own mother in lingerie.

"No. Fucking. Way," I mouthed and stared in disbelief. I froze and turned as rigid as a lamppost. I didn't know how long it took till I woke up, but when I did, I refreshed the page and zoomed in with both the cursor and my eyes. The bra, adorned with floral lace patterns, cradled her bosom, enhancing her beauty while providing a lift. A matching lace thong adorned her hips, its minimalist design teasingly revealing her sun-drenched skin. The lingerie emphasized her figure which seemed sculpted by an artist. Her dark blonde hair spilled over her shoulders and waist, erotically veiling parts of her gorgeous body. She aimed her sparkling, blue eyes at the camera. It was my mother. Why was I surprised? She was a model after all.

I clicked on the link leading to her OnlyFans page, seeing the title A lonely Milf with a sex addiction. I read the title silently for myself again and was about to jizz in my pants. The subscription was ten bucks a month, and my eyes darted to my debit card. My cock stirred and kept bonking at the table. It had never acted that way before, and I needed to tame it sooner than later. I closed my eyes and questioned what to do. I knew I would never be able to sleep if I didn't check her out, but I told myself earlier not to jack off to any mom and son porn. And now, I was about to do the unthinkable-- jacking off to my own mother.

"Screw it," I said and reached for my card. I punched in the numbers and smashed the subscribe button. It was loading, and even if I had a supercomputer, it felt like an eternity as my eyes were glued onto the screen. The only thing pushing me apart from the screen was my massive erection. My temperature spiked, and finally, I saw my mother in a doggy position, her cheeks as smooth as nectarine, and her pussy pink as strawberries. She twisted her neck to look at the camera, and I scrolled down as sweat soaked my shirt. I leaned forward and gazed at her as if I'd discovered a treasure.

"She looks a thousand times better nude," I mouthed.

I then came to the photo where she spread her legs and parted her wet pussy lips with her fingers. She masturbated with her eyes closed. I couldn't take it any longer. Even if one part of my brain screamed to stop, turn off the computer and get back to work, I didn't listen. I reached for my throbbing joystick with my left hand and stroked it. I bit my bottom lip. My brain continuously screamed at me to stop and the other told me to continue. It was a tug of war, but eventually, the taboo side won, and I yielded. I jerked my cock harder than ever as I released all those stored-up fantasies.

Aiming my cock at my mother, I let out a guttural groan and sprayed my cum all over the screen. Even after I'd coated her photo with my seed, I pictured she was still there, and I was deep inside her. She begged for more cum, but instead, the door suddenly swung open.

"Torey?" Mom asked and stopped right on the threshold. Her hands flew to her mouth. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry." She was about to close the door, but her eyes widened to the point they were about to pop out of her skull as she saw my giant cock. "Oh, God," she said, her heart beating visibly under her bikini top. Her eyes flitted to the screen and then my cock, and she was lost for words.

"Mom, get out!" I raised my voice at her while I threw my cum stained hand at the door. My cheeks flushed so hard I felt it in my neck. She closed the door but a lot slower than what was considered necessary.

* * * * *

On the edge of my bed, I sat with my head in my hands. I hadn't left my room since my mother walked in on me. Her reaction made me feel horrible, and the way she spotted her OnlyFans page didn't help me either. It did take some time for me to realize that she saw me masturbate to nude photos of her. She saw that I discovered her OnlyFans, and the way she gaped at my giant cock made me feel like a freak.

There was so much to process that I just wanted to pull my hair out. I wanted to bury my face in a pillow and scream at the top of my lungs. My life was a mess. From failing at everything to getting caught masturbating to my gorgeous mom. I wasn't sure where to go from here, and I didn't want to leave my bedroom either. My mother was a sweetheart. She knew I felt bad, and I knew sooner than later she would walk up here and knock on the door.

I knew her well enough, and eventually, I heard the stairs creak as she made her way up. I heard how she approached the door, and the blush returned to my cheeks. "Torey... We need to talk."

I waited a few seconds which turned into minutes. She was patient and knocked again. "I know you aren't feeling well, and as a mother, I want to help you."

"Come in," I mumbled. It was loud enough for her to hear it. I knew she wouldn't go away till she had entered the bedroom. She didn't have the heart for that. She carefully opened the door. Making sure the coast was clear, she stepped inside. Bringing in a sweet, flowery scent from her perfume, she wore one of her satin body-hugging pencil dresses that hugged her curves from the neckline down to below her knees. The dress had a plunging V-cut from where ample cleavage billowed from the opening. She wore her hair loose, and it fell around her shoulders, glistening and bouncy. She took a seat next to me, giving me some time and not minding that I had my eyes glued on the floor.

"First of all--I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were home. I truly didn't."

"I know," I mumbled. "I told you I would be gone, so I forgive you."

"Thank you for being understanding," she said and placed her warm hand on my thigh. Her touch was gentle and filled with love, offering me encouragement and comfort. It reminded me that she was there to support me. My mother wasn't too curious and rarely meddled in my private life. She didn't have a thing for gossip and would rather spend her time improving herself. I knew she absolutely had no intention to walk in on me like that. It was one of the reasons why I rarely locked the door when masturbating too.

"Why are you home exactly?" she asked with hints of concern in her voice.

"My boss asked me to work extra."

"Torey," she said and rubbed my back. "I don't like what you're doing to yourself."

"Working?"

"You're working yourself to death," she pointed out. "When was the last time you had a day off?"

"I don't remember."

"You see?"

"I'm sorry."

"Your aunt is dying to see you," she said. "She talks about you every day. She just wants to spend some time with you."

"I know," I said. It felt good to be liked, but it made me feel bad that I ignored her just so I could work more.

"You know, but you don't seem to listen."

"Mom, I'm listening... I just... I want to work and become successful, but it doesn't happen overnight."

"Maybe you're doing the wrong type of business. And not only that, you can't work full time while doing gigs on the side."

"Maybe you're right," I said and raised my head a little. She started with the easiest topic, but I knew she would soon bring up the embarrassing fact that I had masturbated to her.

"Can you look me in the eyes?" she asked and drew an intimate circle on my thigh.

I slowly raised my gaze to hers, and her eyes softened. The apples on her cheeks reddened a little, and her dimples deepened. Her smooth, heart-shaped lips tugged into a smile. She was so gorgeous, but the scenes when I'd coated her face in my cum flashed through my mind.