Moms & Daughters Lesbian Incest

Story Info
A pair of moms & daughters discover each other.
6.6k words
4.59
29.4k
58

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met Kayla and her mom Kathy through a mutual friend, Julie Fraser. My mom, Carla, and I, live next door to Julie, and she's Kayla's tennis coach. What started out as an innocent friendship between two mothers and their daughters, turned into so much more that I get wet just thinking about it!

I assumed Julie introduced us because I'm just a year older than Kayla (she's 19), and our mom's are nearing 40. We're all blondes, so maybe she thought there might be some cultural affinity. I think we're all pretty good looking, but both Kathy and Kayla are exceptionally beautiful. When I first saw them at the restaurant Julie invited us to, I was struck by their model good looks and large, gorgeous, chests.

Was I physically attracted to Kayla? Absolutely! Her mom? Yep. Her too.

In some ways we are very different, though. Kayla goes to UCLA and I'm working, trying to figure out my direction in life. Kayla seems destined for the pro tennis circuit and her mom, well, let's just say the tech industry has done well by her.

You'd never know they were living the rich and famous lifestyle, though. They are super down to earth, and we hit it off right away. I could tell Kayla and Kathy had a great relationship. They laughed easily, and gave hugs and touches easily.

Over the early months of the year, we hung out with them pretty often. We even got to see their gorgeous home, complete with a deck and pool overlooking Los Angeles, and a private tennis court.

It was there that Kathy hatched a plan.

"Let's go to France!" she said as we feasted on steaks and potatoes, served on the deck.

I was looking out at the city lights beginning to come on below me, and wasn't sure I heard right.

"Say, what? France?"

"Sure!" Kathy said. "Kayla's never been, and we love to bring friends on some of our vacations."

My mom, Carla, and I exchanged a look. We just aren't used to fancy get-aways, and certainly not to France. Not on our budgets.

Kathy seemed to understand. "There's no pressure here, guys," she said, raising a glass of wine to her lips. "But the trip is on me!"

"We actually do this all the time," Kayla said. "And it was really my idea. I told Mom I wanted to go overseas and take you with me. I, um, don't have a lot of girlfriends to hang out with."

I must admit, the idea of going to France with my mom was very appealing. And not just to see amazing places. You see, my mom and I have a very special, very intimate relationship. Up until last year, I'd been a pretty sexually frustrated teenager. But Mom helped me discover a wonderful, sensuous, side to myself that I didn't know was there. We ended up discovering that we were very attracted to each other. The day we slept together began a sexual adventure that we're still trying to figure out, but loving every minute of it.

The idea of flying on a private jet all the way from Los Angeles to Paris, France, was the stuff of dreams. Now, it was reality. We said yes.

The plane ride was incredible. Plush leather seats, sumptuous meals, and the ability to sleep in comfort while we cruised at 51,000 feet. And by sleep, I mean actual sleep. Mom and I couldn't have sex, though that would have been fun. But we figured that once at our hotel, we could do pretty much anything we wanted in our own room.

We spent a night in Paris, at the Four Seasons Hotel George V. Mom and I had a suite overlooking the Eiffel Tower. Sadly, we were so in the wrong timezone that by the time we got to the room, we zoned out.

The next day, a private car picked us up, and we set off on our journey to the Loire Valley - home to castles and French wine. Did I mention that the drinking age in France is 18? We planned to sample a bunch of good wine on this trip.

Kayla and I sat facing front while Kathy and my mom sat across from us, facing back. The French countryside flew by us and it seemed like no time before we were pulling into the Hotel Chateau Du Grand-Luce, near Le Mans.

Our room was magnificent. An 18th Century bed, a sitting table with overstuffed chairs, and a view to die for. I overheard that the rooms went for over $700 a night. I felt very pampered and spoiled. What was also cool was that our room adjoined Kayla and Kathy's. During the day, the door between our rooms was open so we could go back and forth as often as we wanted.

Mom and I cuddled on the bed as we waited to go down for dinner.

"How're you doing, Jenny?" Mom asked.

"A little tired," I answered. "But also missing you. We've been gone two days now and we haven't been able to, well, you know."

Mom laughed. "Yes, I know," she quietly. "I was trying very hard not to stare at your crotch the whole way from Paris."

"I guess maybe my skirt is a bit short?" I said, laughing.

"Not short enough for me!" Mom teased, reaching between my legs.

"Later, Mom!" I whispered, slapping her hand. "We do have to be careful!"

"I know. I know," Mom said, sighing.

I turned back and gave Mom a quick kiss, sticking my tongue into her mouth for just a moment.

"Mmm," she said. "Is that a preview of later?"

"You bet!" I said.

Dinner was, of course, incredible. We had our first taste of French wine, a local one. I may have had a little too much, but it was fun.

Kayla and Kathy seemed to be having a good time too. They laughed a lot, and Kathy would whisper things in Kayla's ears. One time, she quickly looked at us to see if we'd heard what her mom had said. We hadn't, the restaurant was too noisy. Kathy rested her hand on Kayla's arm and traced her fingers gently across it. Boy, they seemed close. It was great to see a mother and daughter with such a great relationship.

I couldn't wait to get back to our room. Once we'd said our good-nights, we closed the adjoining door. We were finally alone.

"How quiet do you think we need to be?" I asked Mom after she'd closed the door.

"Not too quiet," she said. "These walls seem pretty thick."

"Ooh, good!" I said, approaching my mom and holding out my arms to embrace her.

She reached her arms around me and our lips met. We both opened and let our tongues glide over one another. I felt a warm glow between my legs as my tongue explored my mom's mouth.

"I love your tongue!" Mom said, breaking off. "It gets me aroused every time."

"Just wait!" I said. "I plan on arousing you multiple times tonight!"

We made out, holding each other's heads as we kissed and tongued each other.

I reached over and began fondling her breasts, trying to pinch her nipples through her dress.

"Let me help you with that," Mom said, stepping back and unzipping her dress and lifting it over her head, revealing a pink bra and panties underneath.

"You wore the set!" I said, gazing at her figure.

"Yep, the ones I bought that you masturbated to, fantasizing you were making love to me."

"That was our first time," I said, tracing the outline of her bra.

"As mother-daughter lovers. Oh yeah," Mom said, now touching my breasts.

I turned around and let Mom unzip my dress, which fell to the floor. I was wearing a light blue bra and a matching thong.

"Hmm, nice!" Mom said, giving me the once over. "Can't wait to get that off of you!"

"What's keeping you?" I said, reaching behind my back and unclipping my bra, letting it fall off my shoulders to the floor.

"I never get tired of this view," Mom said, reaching out her hands to cup my breasts.

"And I never get tired of you touching them, and licking my nipples!" I said, pulling her head towards my chest.

She opened her mouth, and used her tongue to trace circles around my areola. I felt chills as she used her tongue to push my nipple in, then suck it out with her mouth. She squeezed and pulled on my other nipple.

"Oh fuck, Mom," I said, gazing down at her face on my naked chest.

She came back up and we made out. I reached back and undid her bra, which she sloughed off onto the floor. Now I could see her breasts, right in front of me. Not large but not small, they were so beautiful, big hard nipples, with nice brown areola and just a little sag.

It was my turn to suck on her nipples.

"Mmm. Oh, that feels good, Jenny, to have your mouth on me," she said, holding my head to her breasts as I suckled them.

She began to moan softly as I pinched each of her nipples.

"Shit!" she said, as my hand found its way to her crotch, and I ran my fingers and palm up and down her panties. I could feel the dampness as my finger reached between her legs.

"You're touching me!" she said, her pelvis beginning to move in sync with my hand, which was now rubbing up and down from her crack to her clit.

She began to kiss and tongue me deeply, taking my breasts in her hands and squeezing them.

"Oh yeah, Mom," I said between licks of her nipples. "Your hands are magical!"

Mom's pelvis actually jerked as I slipped two fingers under the fabric of her panties and touched her pussy, finding her hole and sticking my fingers inside her.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she said, now moving faster and harder.

I finger-fucked her for less then a minute before she pulled away and brought me to our bed.

"I've got to have you now!" she said, with an urgency in her voice.

She pulled off her panties and I got rid of my thong as I climbed up on the bed. It felt so romantic to be making love to my mother in an historic, four-poster bed. It was almost like we were in one of those period movies or something.

Mom pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, grinding her pelvis on my pubic mound. She then leaned back and put one of her legs between mine. I knew what was coming and raised myself up, watching as our wet pussies touched and our legs entangled.

"Oh! Mmmm! Oh!" she began to moan.

Every time our pussy lips kissed each other and our clits met, I felt a rush of pleasure. Mom had introduced me to scissoring, and I loved it.

"You're going to make me cum!" I said, feeling my breathing increase and my hips thrust to her pussy.

"Me too!" she said, her pelvis rocking back and forth on my leg.

"Oh fucking shit!" she said as she came.

"Ahhhh!" I cried as softly as I could, as I orgasmed along with her.

There's something so special when two women experience a simultaneous orgasm. It's almost like the feelings are multiplied. It's especially wonderful when you are giving an orgasm to your own mother while you are cumming too.

After the initial powerful feelings swept through us, Mom and I pulled each other in, and our tongues danced across each other, our mouths held tightly together.

After we broke off, Mom pushed me back against the bed and climbed on top of me.

She began sucking on my tits, while reaching her hand between my legs, running her fingers through my blonde patch of hair and into my slit.

"Oh yeah, Mom. Oooh, fuck!" I said, hardly down from my first orgasm, and already feeling another starting to build.

"I want you to cum on my mouth," Mom said as she moved lower.

"I fucking will!" I said, my hips already starting to move up and down.

She kissed her way down my stomach and buried her head in my bush.

"You smell so good!" she said, gazing up at me. I couldn't see her mouth but her eyes sparkled with desire.

A moment later I felt her tongue touch my slit.

"Shit!" I said. "Your tongue! Fuck!"

She used her tongue to go up and down my slit, lapping up my abundant pussy juices. Then she pushed her tongue into my lips and flicked it over my clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I moaned.

Once she began using her thumb to rub my clit and thrust her tongue into my pussy, I knew I was a goner. The orgasm slammed into me, my back arched and I pushed my pelvis into Mom's mouth and tongue.

I pulled her up into an embrace when it subsided, and kissed her, tasting my juice on her tongue and in her mouth.

"I love you so much, Mom!" I said when we broke off.

She kissed my forehead. "I love you too, my sweet," she said.

Then it was my turn. I flipped Mom over so her wonderful ass was in the air. I helped push a pillow under her stomach so her hips arched up.

I then got between her legs and started fingering her pussy, using her juice to lubricate her crack and her asshole.

She began pushing back on my fingers as I fucked her. "Jenny, oh! Jenny. Fuck!" she cried, adding moans and grunts.

I moved in close, and after removing my fingers, used my tongue to lick up and down her slit, suck and bite gently on her clit, and roam back up - using my tongue to rim her asshole.

She squirmed in delight. "Shit, that, oh, shit, oh, that feels good!"

I inserted my thumb into her ass as two of my fingers fucked her pussy. Soon she was writhing in pleasure, her hips jerking up and down as she came.

She turned on her side and I moved up for some serious French kissing.

"Mom," I said as we cuddled. "Are we strange, you know, that we have this kind of relationship?"

"Not strange," Mom replied. "Just different, closer than most mothers and daughters, that's for sure."

"But Kayla and Kathy seem close, and they aren't like us, right?"

Mom chuckled, "It's highly unlikely that they're like us. But it is nice to see them get along so well."

We lay facing each other, kissing, touching hands, fondling. After quite a while we finally fell asleep.

I woke up to a sound. Unsure of where it was coming from, I got up slowly so as to not wake Mom up. The moon on the sheer curtains cast a soft glow in the room, so I could walk without fear of running into something.

I approached the window and opened the curtains slightly. It wasn't coming from outside.

As I padded softly across the carpet, the sound got louder the nearer I got to the door connecting Kayla and Kathy's room to ours.

I put my ear to the door and heard it more clearly. It was moaning. A woman moaning. At first, I was a bit alarmed. Were Kayla and Kathy okay? The more I listened, though, the more I realize it was a moan of pleasure I was hearing.

I took a chance, and very quietly turned the knob, opening the door by pulling on it.

I noticed the glow of candles filling the room, but the scent that I encountered was not from candles. It smelled like the sweet aroma of a woman's arousal.

I kept pushing the door until I could get my head around it and see into the room. I will never forget the sight that greeted me.

The foot of the bed was about ten feet from me. On it, I could see Kayla's bare ass sticking up in the air, the fingers of one of her hands furiously rubbing her pussy. Her face was buried between the wide spread legs of her mother, Kathy. That's where the moans were coming from.

I was so shocked I almost cried out, but stopped myself just in time. I slipped into the room and close the door behind, so Mom wouldn't wake.

"Oh Kayla, your tongue feels so good on my pussy!" Kathy was saying between moans.

I could hear licking and slurping sounds as Kayla lapped up her mother's juices.

At first I felt very surreal, like this couldn't be happening. In the moment, it occurred to me that I now knew why Julie had introduced us. We were both mother/daughter lesbian lovers.

As Kathy's moans grew louder and more intense, a different feeling arose in me - arousal.

Kayla was facing away from me, and Kathy had her head thrown back and, from what I could see, her eyes were closed.

I reached down between my legs and felt my wet slit. My fingers reached into my pussy lips and touched my clit, which was already engorged.

"Don't stop, Kayla!" Kathy moaned. "You're going to, oh, ah, ah, fucking make me cum!"

Kathy's back arched suddenly and she cried out, not very softly, as her daughter gave her an intense orgasm.

I also came, my hand feeling juice dribble from my pussy. My legs weakened with pleasure. I used my free hand to stifle a cry. I had never cum like that before.

As quickly as I could, I snuck back to the door, opened it, and got through to our room without anyone noticing. Closing the door, I noticed Mom was still fast asleep.

I crawled back into bed, still glowing. I had always wondered what it would look like to witness incest between a mother and daughter, and now I knew. It was fucking amazing.

It took me a while to fall asleep, but eventually I did.

When I woke up, Mom was gone. She'd left a note saying her and Kathy were off on a castle tour they didn't think we'd be interested in.

I showered and put on a dress that showed off my figure, pinched in at the waist, and came down just below my crotch. I decided not to put on slip shorts, but wear only a thong. After last night, I was feeling rather sexy.

Coming out of the bathroom, I heard a soft knock on the adjoining door. I opened it and Kayla came in, bright and cheery.

"Hey sleepyhead!" she said. "Until I heard your shower, I wasn't sure you'd ever get up!"

Kayla was wearing a short blue skirt, and a white top that clung closely to her huge boobs. I had to pull my gaze away from them.

"Sorry!" I said. If she could hear my shower, I wondered what else she might have overheard. "Don't know why I slept so late!"

"Breakfast came," she said, ushering me into her room.

The curtains were open, and the room was bright with the morning light. A delicious looking spread sat on the table: croissant, baguette, jams, butter, and lots of hot coffee.

"Wow!" I said, grabbing a plate and digging in.

Kayla poured us coffee, and filled her plate with goodies.

"So... you guys sleep well last night?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Slept like a baby," Kayla said, taking a sip of coffee.

That was a relief. But how to broach this topic without freaking her out?

"And you?" she asked.

"Pretty good," I said, spreading jam on a croissant. "Got up a few times to some noises."

"Oh!" Kayla said.

I could see her mind thinking, perhaps worrying.

"Did you figure out what it was?" she asked.

I nodded. "I heard moans. At first I thought someone was in trouble. But then I realized someone was in the midst of having sex."

"Oh!" Kayla said. "Sex?"

"Mm hmm," I said, coyly. "And the sound was coming from in here."

"Shit!" Kayla said, looking down.

"I investigated a little bit, and actually ended up sneaking in here."

"Oh no!" Kayla said, now looking at me in alarm.

"Oh yeah," I said. "And I got a candlelit view of you with your face buried in your mom's pussy."

"Oh Jenny," Kayla said, pleading. "I am so sorry! Shit, I didn't think we were that loud. Fuck! I'm so embarrassed!"

I could tell that Kayla was about to lose it, so I decided to put her out of her misery.

I reached across the table and put my hand on hers. "It was one of the fucking hottest things I've ever seen!"

"Huh?" Kayla said.

"Kayla, I know why Julie introduced us. It's because we're the same in a way I never dreamed of."

"What's that?" Kayla said, still confused.

"I have a sexual relationship with my mom too!"

At first, Kayla just stared at me, her mouth hanging open.

"You're shitting me!" she said, finally.

I shook my head. "It started last spring. And it's been awesome!"

"If Julie knows about both of us, then..." Kayla said.

"That means either we confided in her, or slept with her," I said.

I could tell by Kayla's reaction which it was. "Yep, we've made love to Julie too!"

"Wow!" she said. "Julie is amazing!"

"I know. She's taught me so many things... and brought me to some amazing orgasms!"

"She is beautiful," Kayla said. "That red hair..."

"And matching bush!" I replied. "And her boobs are so big and delicious."

"Not to mention her pussy!" Kayla said, shifting a little bit in her chair.

We sat in silence for a moment, letting the news sink in.

"You know," Kayla said. "It's getting me aroused just thinking of Julie between my legs licking my pussy!"

"Me too," I said. "And something else is making me wet."

12