All Comments on 'Moms & Daughters Lesbian Incest'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Keep it straight or don't even bother writing.

Lars420Lars42012 days ago

That was hot as fuck !

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This was so hot!! We need more incest lesbians!💕😍💦✨

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I agree with the comment about more incest lesbians are needed. My wife used to do oral on my gigantically hairy pussy sister, videotaped it, and we watched it later on the big screen while fucking. I will never forget the look on my sisters face the first time she got her pussy eat by another woman. How her legs trembled, her feet arched, and how her pussy felt so good it squirted my wife's face. I think we are probably going to watch that one again tonight. I like the idea of moms and daughters and moms and daughters in law. My wife said my mother's pussy is as hairy as my sisters. She saw her at the gym in the shower, thick black abundant pussy hair. I would love to get it worked out so that mom ended up in our bed for a night or two while on vacation. OK I admit to it, my wife and I did my sister's pussy almost nightly for about three weeks before she moved away to go to college. I fucked and then eat my own cum from my sister's pussy and my wife helped me do it. I cum kissed my sister with my cum from her tangy pussy and she, my sister eat the cum from my wife's pussy. She won't be home for almost a year. We need to fly out and visit her or my wife needs to seduce my mom. I only rated this story a (3) because there was no discussion of pussy hair. At all!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Yea, great point and the three rating you gave was generous. I gave it a 2 because stories without pussy hair are just real bummers. My sister use to shave hers and all of that thick hair when it started regrowing would irritate the hell out of my tongue and face. I could not get close enough to her pouty little wrinkled puckered hole to lick it and push inside {one of our favorite things} except when she was on her back, pillow under her ass, and knees against her chest, because the thick hair on her upper inner thighs starting to regrow would scrub my face off in other positions. About three months after high school {no more gym class showers and a need to maintain her teen image}, she finally stopped shaving it. Honestly, she was even more beautiful. Her thick luscious mound went from hip to hip, a thin patch tried to climb her flat tan abdomen about an inch above her panty line, and about two inches of thick dark hair laying in a prefect pattern cascaded down her thigs and circled her anal ring. It ended up that I did my sister and our cousin for about 8 months until my sister decided she wanted to attend nursing school and went to live with dad's sister. We talk on the phone a lot and they both want me to visit. My sister and my dad's pussy eating sister. Lesbian incest, yea!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

So, about hairy pussy stories! I for one like to hear the authors description of a pussy hair on the character. Not just how hairy it was but also the color of the bush, how wide, how thick it is. I suppose that is because hairy pussies do look better to me. I can certainly empathize with the guy commenting previously, who was doing his own sister {COOL guy} but getting his face all scratched to hell by the regrowth. I am not into sex on the first date, but my date would end extremely quickly, if I ever saw or felt something like he described on his sister. I obviously can't speak for all guys, but that stubbly regrowth that always shows up after shaving them doesn't work for me and it, never will! I have also saw other comments about shaved pussies on this site. Anyway, the story was OK, not as intense as I had hoped, but I suppose it worked and it did not need a lot of editing or grammar fixes. I gave it a three and like the other person, some pussy hair would have made that rating a 4.

lovingfeeling23lovingfeeling237 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments about pussy hair. I'm surprised I didn't mention it in the story. Nearly ALL my characters have it, and I like describing how much, where, and what color. Check out other stories of mine to see.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good story but yes, a three rating; my rating too; was generous. Put some hair on the mounds and not a half centimeter of closely trimmed bush. Grow your characters cunt hair out to a super sexy status. Pit hair is optional, some guys like it, others do not, my girlfriend who eats an occasional pussy (my 42-year-old mom's - hairy one) likes pit hair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous