All Comments on 'Moms & Lovers Ch. 06 Epic Photo Shoot'

by raraewriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I suggest that it is the end of story...

va45va45about 7 years ago
Just gets better and better

Looking forward to next chapter. This is a wonderful start to becoming one big family. Will be a time for the moms and son have a orgy or lesbian and gay weekend exploring and sharing new ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep the thrills cumming!...

These riffs on the original story line are great! Hope you are planning and soon will be able to keep the audition/production saga going. Please let us know. Thanks!

rick

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story keeps building and building. As new characters are introduced, their background is developed. Although the group continues to grow, they mess. All are emotionally mature adults who know who and how they love. They know the difference between sex and love. They completely trust and feel secure with their respective partners. The passion, intimacy, and erotic adoration for each respective couple is wonderful. I believe this story accurately describes an incestuous relationship. Note to author: I appreciate your use of the English language. Your style of writing makes the characters come alive and truly believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraraewriter@raraewriter
240 Followers
Thanks for your patience. Two Moms, A Tale is about to come to a conclusion. Concentrating on finalizing Two Moms and changing the next chapters to reflect a twist in plot line(s). Current family dynamics do not lend themselves to new twists. I'll close out Two Moms by withdra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES