Mom's Anniversary

Story Info
Son makes Mom late for date.
750 words
4.18
51k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's taking so long? The reservation is in 20 minutes!" Archer Sanders called out. He listened to the faucet running, while tapping his foot outside the bathroom door. Though he could not argue with the results, he was confounded why a woman as naturally beautiful as the one he had married 19 years earlier required so much time getting ready for a night out.

5'2" with eyes of blue and wavy, dark blonde hair that swept past her shoulders, Charissa Sanders was coating her lips with a tube of her favorite ruby-red lipstick and waiting for her makeup to set a few minutes earlier, when another caller had come knocking. Now she was kneeling in front of the porcelain toilet, breasts exposed, cheeks protruding, and throat straining to envelop her son's ruby-stained girth.

A senior in high school, Quinn Sanders was near the top of his class, the MVP of the basketball team, with the sculpted looks and thick cock of a bona fide stud. After a string of relationships with girls his own age, his attention wandered homeward after an unplanned and alcohol induced New Year's kiss with his 38-year-old mother. That was all the spark necessary to inflame his taboo desires.

Whenever his dad was out for work, Quinn found a reason to be near Charissa. He would walk around shirtless, hug her from behind, and kiss the nape of her neck until she allowed him to drag her by the hand to his bed. He loved the way her tits felt in his hands, the way her pussy tasted on his tongue, and the expressions she'd make when he made her cum. Stealing his father's woman through the course of several weeks was not only fun but thrilling. Quinn still had a full semester to go, and by the time college began he was hellbent on getting his mother pregnant.

"You're so hot," he whispered, leaning back to admire her, his balls curdling with a full load of teenage gunk.

"Mom, let me cum in your pussy."

She shook her head, tongue swirling around the tip of his cock as she sucked enthusiastically with a dreamy look in her eyes. He reached and grabbed a fistful of her luscious blonde mane and began pulling it back. She whined, nursing on his manhood like a baby with a pacifier until his dick reluctantly plopped from her mouth.

"Honey. I don't have time to take another shower." She gasped in a raspy voice as her throat relaxed.

"Then don't." Quinn uttered pulling her up by the waist and pushing her against the counter to the flowing sink. Her body shivered as he lifted her dress and yanked her panties to her ankles.

"God, you are so wet." He said, rubbing her clit with his fingers while pressing his cock into the folds of her moist petals.

"Quinn!" She moaned. "We shouldn't."

Charissa watched as her son took her from behind. All the guilty feelings zapped away in an instant as he bottomed out in her ravenous pussy.

"Oh, fuck me, Quinn. Fuck mommy's pussy. Fill me up with your big cock."

A few powerful strokes were all it took for the athletic boy to erupt. Charissa felt a barrage of potent seed flood her womb as her son's fingers continued to assault his mother's puffy button. Charissa bit into a vanity towel to stifle a cry. When Quinn pulled out, he grabbed her panties and pulled them up to plug the waterfall of their love.

"Better hurry." He whispered, kissing her on the cheek and giving her perfect ass one last squeeze.

Charissa remained bent over the marble counter as the butterflies settled in her stomach and her heart returned to a regular pace. All she wanted to do was fall into her bed and pass out. She was exhausted, but Archer was expecting her. She slapped on some makeup. It wasn't nearly as tidy as it had been, but she didn't care.

Quinn watched his parents leave. He heard his mother dismiss her husband's compliment and watched as she strolled gingerly to the car in the driveway. That's what he was doing to her, and he couldn't be prouder.

Charissa fidgeted in the passenger seat. She brought her hand to her face and breathed in her son's masculinity as Archer fussed with setting his phone's GPS. She was glowing, knowing that night she'd have her 18-year-old sons precious cum stuffed deep inside her during her 19th anniversary date.