All Comments on 'Mom's Assturbation Sessions Ch. 01'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Conqeror_KingConqeror_Kingover 3 years ago

Fantastic! Cannot wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is gonna be so damn good. Gotta love klrxo

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Yeah I like good incest story as much as the next guy but at this point Dan Sr and Micheal should be looking for a good divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent start

Too early to say where it's heading or how good it's gonna get but it's a new plot. But please, please add some emotion to it later on. You don't want Daniel to be using them like dolls or treatimg their asses like objects. Both women hiding it from their husbands can be hot but please make it as naughty and arousing as possible. Really wouldn't have doubted klrxo with it, but the only concern is with the butt being treated as an object. That would be a turn off.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
The Queen had done it again

I can already tell this is gonna be another Klrxo classic. Dan Sr and Michael were hilarious. I can't wait until pt2

rmdexterrmdexterover 3 years ago
Can't wait for more!

It's great to see klrxo back in the game. I'm so looking forward to reading more of her new work. This story looks like it's going to provide plenty of stroke-worthy scenes cumming up. Great, as always.

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696over 3 years ago

Fantastic, love the big butts and sexy feet make sure to incorporate as much as possible! Also, I know anal is the focus of the story but I’d love to see Dan start fucking all their holes eventually

fightcancerfightcancerover 3 years ago

Fantastic start!! Looking forward to more!

greenreadergreenreaderover 3 years ago
5 stars but klrxo please!

Please don't make anal the focal point of the whole story when there is such an obvious prize waiting for Daniel - his mom's cheating, voracious, insatiable taboo pussy.

Ha ha, written like that it almost sounds like a bad thing but I'm sure Sara wouldn't mind.

Oh. And most important thing, I really don't know how this isn't prominent in your stories: Preference.

Of course, Daniel prefers his mom and she reigns supreme. He might be a gentleman and not say it out loud but his mom has the best, biggest, most appealing ass, pussy and tits... Such a missed opportunity :-)

EroticApeEroticApeover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Looking forward to part 2!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Yet another classic Mom and son tale from klrxo. You always write an excellent and ultra horny story, and the moms always possess enormous tits, magic! Looking forward to the next horny installment.

GSaintGSaintover 3 years ago

Amazing plot!

It is a fantastic idea to use assturbation as a beginning of a hot affair between mom, son and the daughter-in-law. They tried to coax their husbands that this all about helping the young kid... :-) Indeed it seems that they already feel this is more than that. Naughty little wives! They have to do it behind their husbands backs.

I hope Daniel is a likeable person who is thankful for his mom's and sister-in-law's sexual support. Please try to include Rachel as much as possible. I like her thinking.

Anal is hot and hopefully only the beginning of a multi-part story. Let the three go 'crazy' for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun story

The fleshlight idea has worked well to change sons attitude and behavior. Some moms use it and a bit of show as a reward. I may be very effective

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Interesting concept

This reminds me of have your mom or other female relative help teach you sex education. Looking forward to reading more chapters of this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tought to follow

hard to keep track of the names and relationships. recommend an editor take a pass to make sure that things are staying consistent

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

Nothing says commitment to your spouse like withholding sex and blackmailing them to get what you want, and then doing it anyway when they refuse. If my partner pulled some bullshit like that they wouldn't be my partner for very long.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

I hope this gets many more parts to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the heck kirxo..

Room 209.. was that it?? You leave us on edge with the last chapter.. no pussy filling if the moms?? Why did you stop that story?? Please finish Room 209.. goodness

Mamasboy1624Mamasboy1624over 3 years ago
YOU'RE BACK!!

I hope this means you're here to stay, klrxo, your stories are the best! Don't ever leave us again ;)

....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes!!!

So glad to see you back at it! Can not wait to hear how this story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Klrxo's own site

Guys, klrxo has his/her own site now (see profile page)

Perhaps that club is gonna be the centre of his/her activity from now.

isekai21isekai21about 3 years ago
Nothing less than 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great layout for future escapades between M/S. Hope to see more great works from you!!!

I just hate the fact that I do not have the means to subscribe to your page. If it was the case to view multiple adds to view your works I'd be the guy. Keep up the good work!!!

drew4u4fundrew4u4funabout 3 years ago
Assturbation

Hot! Need more klrxo...

All your stories are great.

Big😉 fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Looks like a good story

But it is frustrating that the rest of the chapters are, and apparently will never be, available. I'd be happy to subscribe, if it could be done anonymously. Seriously, if you could set it up so that I could create an anonymous, numbered account, then send you (via snail mail) some cash with a note indicating the account it should be credited to, then I'd be happy to pay. I just value my privacy. I'm sure there are plenty of others who feel the same. Think about it.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
DAMN THAT WAS HOT*****

Looking forward to more follow-up Chapters. If not I'll just read this one again! Nice and nasty read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really need more chapters of this story. Personally, I'd prefer one-on-one scenarios and scenes, but, it's up to you. I've been a fan of your mom-son stories for over 10 years. My favorite series the state champ series. Especially the mom son scenes. Thanks for writing and posting these. I have this really specific big titted mom and son anal sex fetish and only stories like this one really satisfy that for me. For real. Thank you.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, a 'classic' klrxo story. Hot Moms with enormous tits coupled with a huge sexual appetite, eager to engage in the lewdest conduct possible with their sons, you don't disappoint with your stories. I particularly enjoyed the way you broke the narrative now and then to give us a glimpse into Daniel boning his mother's ass before reverting to the main thrust of the tale. I do hope there's a second chapter to this! 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are such a cock hardening slut, klrxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please, please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another unfinished story. Get a grip

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

It's been a year since chapter one. Any hope for a chapter two in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once you get over the sheet laughable concept, it's quite a good ride. I couldn't suspend disbelief enough to really get hooked, the way I do with your other series, because this one is just so unfathomably mean-spirited for the first half. Doesn't quite ride that classic "klrxo" like for me, perhaps because we don't get a long intro to the characters to understand why they're both suddenly so ready to ruin BOTH of their marriages just to make Daniel happy. Are they unfulfilled? Are their husbands perhaps cheating on them? We don't know, and when I try to fill in the blanks it feels like a half-hearted attempt to justify the insanity just so I can get off.

Excellent writing, if not for some grammatical errors, but all in all I really good time. Loved it ♥️

patientobseverpatientobseverabout 2 years ago

please please continue this one... the rationalization of justifying anal in secret while witholding sex from the husbands is a very interesting buildup ... love to see where this one goes ... the prim and proper veneer hiding the sordid romps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! Keep going mamma!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like this story at first because it jumped in so much quicker than your other stuff but now that I've been able to start reading the other chapters on your blog, I absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the work momma, keep dishing out.. best author on this site.

vikster89vikster897 months ago

when are we going to get the next chapter??

vitochivitochi3 months ago

Need more chapters please. 😏

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago
Love this story - need more

Really hot and absurdly fun story. Need so much more. Love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...