All Comments on 'Moms at the Beach Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 9 years ago
great

strange you should use mountain brook. the real stories are how the mountain brook socialites like to pick up the young black guys since their husbands are always gone on business retreats

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Like it

I'm really liking this one. They've all been good stories though. I hope you revisit Amber at some point; it seemed unfinished. Still, you do a great job. Obviously the twins will come into play ( and come in to play), at some point, but how you do it will be what makes the story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hope you will add some dp. The two boys on one mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, the twins are fucking each other

If not, there really isn't any point to them being in the story. So, do they fuck the guys first or the moms? I'd be really surprised if this doesn't end with all six goin' at it in an all-out orgy. Hell, you could make it so they guys and the twins become two couples, providing cover them to continue fucking their moms on an on-going basis.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
HOT!

Great story! Any plans for more from these characters?

randywvrandywvover 9 years ago
WOW

This is getting HOT

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
absolutley incredible

That is a dream of mine to actually to be able to fuck a dildo like that with another lady friend. Thanks for the orgasm five stars...

alikerryalikerryover 8 years ago
lesbian sex

wonderful continuation to this story , thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Declining Quality

First chapter was great. 5* Really good seduction and with a stretch of my imagination, believable.

Second chapter had literally no build up except essentially..."Hi mom let's fuck". Not with any stretch of my imagination was that believable. Thus only 4* and I was being generous, still influenced by first chapter I suspect.

Also the anal part is crap. Yes I'm an old guy...but I've had two wives and close to 40 different sex partners in my life; NO ONE EVERY ASKED ME TO FUCK THEIR ASS!!! Played with one and got my hand slapped. Fingered another on what I was sure was a one night stand...and she may have been more of a pro than what I knew...she claimed she liked it but I suspect she'd of liked me stomping on her fucking toes too.

Third chapter you only got a 3* You better stop writing or do some revising. You tried to do some seduction of the women...and that was decent...but the big purple dildo..was crap. By now I'm suspecting that you Mary, may be a Mark???

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow - a great continuation

a lot of great sex. and written very-erotically. loved it! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

My god! What a fantastic imagination! I love it! So hot!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Undecided, previous anal had a negative impact for me. The start of the girl on girl was good, there was an attraction and newness to it. BUT the double header did not come across as fun but a typical guy thing. If chap 4 goes along similar lines I'm out.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

for me, it would have been fine to leave it as a 4some, 2 Boys and their Moms. Seems everyone has to have the females have sex together and Me watch etc The Sister's next door will be bi at least, hopefully show the Mom's that incest is more common than they thought

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Oh, hi!! Finally, somebody else has figured out you ARE a DUDE!! Like I said in a post on a previous chapter...your Biography profile shows you are MALE...AND YOU WRITE LIKE ONE!! If you are not a misogynist, then you come close to it, and possibly a woman-hater!!

You writing has deteriorated...original premise was "eh"...has not improved much. I think...I am done here...twins or no, not enjoying a lot of this...lucky you got *3* stars...

james1801james1801about 2 years ago

My GOD, you know how to write! I intend following your stuff and reading everything I can find. Bloody good stuff. 😘

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Erotic coupling????? Think not. This was pure lesbian (which I tend to avoid).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first time with a girl was a 3 way with my BFF and her bf . After he fucked both of us and blew his load in us . She said it time to clean each other pussy up from his cum. We 69 then she took out a strap on and fuck me . She then said it was my turn to do the same to her. Then her bf fucked us both again . We cleaned each other again. It was wonderful. I have done it maybe times since with her and others.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A new level of friendship to be sure but it's nice to know they still need their sons' love and affection and live cocks as well. This continues to be a great story and I look forward to reading how it progresses. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES