Mom's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and Son embark on new sexy adventures.
14.7k words
4.27
18.9k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- Chapter 1

I slept like a baby, in a long time I haven't slept like this. At last I have no worries or fears. I slept happy because mom is happy. Mom came in to wake me and John up, as if we were both little children who don't want to leave, and she is determined that we go back to The City and continue what we were doing with the conditions we had agreed upon. Her voice from yesterday rang in my ears. We prepared ourselves and we went to the bus station. But to our surprise there were no buses available. A lot of people had finished up their vacations and were going back to The City. We had to reserve the day before. So we reserved our seats for tomorrow and returned to the apartment. John and I were both really happy that we got to stay another day. Once we entered the apartment John kissed mom.

Mom: hahahahaha

John: I can't leave you Dolly..

Mom: Be patient, let me call my husband and your parents so that they know that we wont be coming today.

John: Call them while I play with you

Mom: You crazy boy

Mom called my dad and John's parents and told them what had happened and John's mother asked to talked to him. John grabbed the speaker and his expression changed

Me: What is it John?

John: Mom told me that my uncle died in an accident and I must be with them today

I remembered John's uncle, that he visited once we arrived in The Coast, and he had told me about his uncle before. He loved him like he was his own father.

We gave our condolences to John and he changed his clothes to go see them.

John: I don't know when I will return and I might sleep-over at their place. You guys might leave tomorrow. If I could I will leave with you but if I can't you guys can go and I will stay behind.

John left and mom and I remained in the apartment. I noticed her sadness.

Me: What is it, Mom?

Mom: nothing.

Me: No seriously tell me

Mom: You just saw we were going back everything was normal and then this happened.

I felt like she was deeply affected by the news of his uncles passing and before I could speak mom said..

Mom: I promised myself a day like yesterday, and now the day is ruined.

Me: hahahahahah

Mom: Why are you laughing.

I didn't mean to laugh. I thought she was upset about John's family bereavement but she was really upset about the fucking that she wasn't going to get.

Me: no reason

Mom: ok

Me: Let's go take a walk maybe that might calm us down.

Mom: ok

We walked for a bit and then we went to a café and had a drink. While we were there I kept thinking about all the coincidences. The coincidence began when John and his family moved in to the apartment next door, it was a coincidence that we opened up to each other, it was a coincidence that we stayed in The Coast for another day, and another coincidence ruined today, I wonder if there will be more coincidences today.

Mom: Susan!?

Mom's voice interrupted my trance

Me: Who is Susan?

Mom: Wait let me see if it's her

Mom got up and went to a table near us and talked to someone sitting there all alone and then she waved at me to come see her. Then mom sat down with her and told me to have a seat.

Mom: Have a seat George

Susan: Don't tell me that's your son, Delilah.

I sat down not understanding what's going on..

Mom: Girl, I told you he is my son.

Mom: This is Susan a friend of mine from college and I haven't seen her for years and I haven't heard from her

Me: Hi Ma'am

Susan: Hahaha no don't say "Ma'am" your mom is older than me.

Mom: What do you mean "older" we were the same age in college?

Susan: Older by a few months, is that better?

I figured I shouldn't intervene and let them chat for a bit, and it seemed to lighten Mom's mood a bit when she was feeling sad.

Mom: What brings you to The Coast?

Susan: Wooow that's a long story

Mom: Well summarize because I get bored easily.

Susan: Shut up girl and let me talk

Mom: tell us and get it over with.

I felt that Susan was really paying attention when Mom demanded that she tell the story quickly, she leaned towards my Mom and whispered something in her ear.

Mom: Hahaha no speak freely my son is a well of secrets

Susan: hahahaha ok. You know how I loved Casper our colleague and he promised he would marry me after we finished studying.

Mom: Yes

Susan: So once we finished he came to my house and he asked for my hand in marriage from my father. But my father refused. So Casper and I agreed to elope and we came to The Coast. We'd get married and live here. After we arrived we rented a furnished apartment, and you know he and I in the same apartment together you can imagine what went on.

Mom: Did he take your virginity?

Susan was taken aback by moms directness in front of me.

Mom: Look Susan my son and I are very open-minded and consider us one person.

I was very happy to hear her say that.

Susan: As you like, Casper did take my virginity

Mom: And afterwards he didn't marry you

Susan: Yes.. so anyway what are you doing here in The Coast?

Mom: haha well we are just on a little break before Georgey's exams.

Susan: Until now I can't believe that you have a son who is his age..

Mom: I don't look like I've had a son right?

Susan: hahahaha how long are you staying?

Mom: Today is the last day we are leaving tomorrow.

Susan: Oh my, so soon. I haven't had enough of you

Mom: Yeah what are you gonna do, you know..

Susan: Ok today you are going to spend the day with me. Look I'm going to take you to a secret exclusive beach that not a lot of people know about here in The Coast, and I'll take you with me and it's going to be very exciting.

Mom: What do you think Georgey?

Me: As you like, Mom.

Mom: But Georgey will come with us.

Susan: Ok, Do you have a bikini or are you going to do like the other ladies in the normal beaches and take a dip in your nightgown.

Mom: take it easy girl, I haven't worn a bikini in like, forever..

Susan: Don't worry this beach is very high-end and all the people who go there are businessmen and people who are able to pay to get in. If you go there all covered you will be out of place.

Mom: Then what should I wear?

Susan: A bikini

Mom: No, I didn't even wear it when I was young, am I gonna wear it now..

Susan: See, I'm telling you, you are getting old.

Mom: Oh .. stop it.

Me: Don't worry mom its just one day in a place where nobody knows us.

Mom: Fine Georgey, just for you..

We got out of the café and mom agreed with Susan that they would meet in an hour at another café and they exchanged numbers. We went to a store and mom bought herself a bikini and I also bought a swimming short. Mom refused to let me see the bikini, saying I will see it at the beach. We met Susan who took us in her car and we went to the beach. From the outside there was nothing that would make you believe that it was a secret beach. Susan paid cash at this ordinary looking kiosk and it seemed like the sum she was paying was hefty.

Me: Wow whats with all the secrecy?

Mom: Yeah Susan, where are you taking us?

Susan: I told you not many people know this place.

We entered and we found that there were changing rooms before you arrive at the beach, and at the beach there were other rooms, I figured it was for people who took a shower once they got out of the water..

I went in to change and when I came out I saw that Mom and Susan had also changed. Mom was wearing an orange bikini and she tied a scarf around her waist, so you couldn't tell what she was wearing underneath, but from the top it looked very sexy, her top could barely contain her breasts. As for Susan..The clothes she wore before didn't really do her any favors, how come I haven't noticed her body before..? You cannot tell how old she is based on her body. She was wearing a Gold bikini and even though her breasts are not that large her top couldn't really contain them. As for the bottom it was a piece of cloth covering her snatch and a few strings holding it together. Her ass was fully exposed..

They walked in front of me and I didn't know who to look at and I said boy we are gonna be the life of the party. But when we got to the beach we saw that everyone was dressed just like them, nobody was really looking at them as I expected. We went into the sea and I felt that mom forgot her sadness and we kept joking around in the water the three of us, until I felt tired and told them I'm gonna relax for a bit. Mom and Susan stayed in the water and I headed to the room that I thought was for showers. I entered the room and to my surprise there was a bed and a mini fridge and a bathroom. I figured that was just their style. I went to the bathroom and took my trunks off and started to take a shower and suddenly I felt the hand of someone touching my back. I turned and it was Susan

Me: Hey whats going on here

Susan: I can't believe you are Delilah's son

Me: Is this really the place for this conversation

Susan: And you keep telling me to speak freely in front of you, tell me honestly.. do you fuck your Mom?

Me: No of course not

Susan reached out to touch my cock

Susan: Then whats between you two?

Me: What are you doing ma'am.

Susan: what is this ma'am business..

She leaned in to kiss me but since im taller than her she couldn't really reach my lips unless I lowered myself. But she was very clever, she pulled me from my cock and that made me automatically lower myself until she managed to hold my head and kiss me. A very strong kiss. Is that what John used to feel from my Mom? Once I thought about that I felt my cock getting hard and Susan thought it was because of her kisses.

She took me out of the shower and she pushed me so I was on the bed and she got down on her knees and put her tongue on my cock. She was a true professional in that regard and that got me more excited.

Me: Ohhhh go on..

Susan stopped sucking and she looked at me..

Susan: I will continue on one condition

Me: What?

Susan: Tell me what's between you and your mom

Me: You can ask her yourself, I won't tell you anything and if you wont continue then let me go.

Susan: Do you think that she is going to keep something from me? I will make her tell me and in front of you as well.

She put my cock back to her mouth again and continued sucking until I felt like I was about to cum. I pushed her and got up and made her lay on the bed, I took off her bikini and licked her pussy. It was a good opportunity for my cock to cool down and not to cum right away. I continued licking her pussy until I felt like she was going to cum. I was hoping she would squirt all over me just like Mom, but she didn't squirt when she orgasmed. After that she laid me on the bed and got on top of me and she put my cock in her pussy. It was so hot. It felt like my cock was burning. This is how John felt inside Mom's pussy? That thought alone made my cock rock hard even more than before and I fucked her with a lot of power and she groaned and snorted and I increased my pace a lot and I felt like I was about to cum

Me: ohhhh I'm going to cum

Susan: Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh

Me: Tell me you slut where do you want it?

Susan: Cum in my pussy

Me: Ohhhh

I was already cumming while she was talking

Susan: Ohhh damn you, your semen is sizzling hot. Ohhhhhhhh

I felt her tremble and cum again while I came in her pussy. She got down from my cock and laid next to me. A few minutes later I got up to take a shower.

I remembered something very important.. Where is Mom?

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــ

Part 3 -- Chapter 2

I woke up from my trance, at the sound of the bathroom door opening and Susan approaching me. I knew that she wanted to get fucked again and honestly I want to fuck her again but my mind was busy with my mom. Should I ask her? Or will she know what is between us? Or did mom tell her something already? It was clear that mom was taking it easy with Susan, but to what extent?

Susan: Hey where did you go?

Me: No not at all I'm right here

Susan: Your body is here, but your mind is elsewhere.

Me: No I'm here

Susan: If you were with me your cock would be hard by now. Ive been playing with it for 5 minutes.

I noticed that her hand was touching my cock, and I wasn't paying any attention to her. I figured I would fuck her so she wouldn't know how I felt. So I lowered her to her knees so that she can suck me off and then I helped her up and fucked her until I felt her tremble and I also came.

Me: Let's get out of here, so that mom doesn't feel like we have been gone too long.

Susan: Ok

I just opened the bathroom door and I found mom sitting on the bed.

Mom: You finished quickly this time

Susan: He didn't want you to think we were taking too long..

Both of them laughed and I didn't understand what was going on.

Mom: What is it Georgey?

Me: I don't know whats going on..

Mom: Susan can you leave us alone for a bit?

Susan: What are you going to do?

Mom: come on girl, don't have such a dirty imagination all the time.

Susan wore her bikini and left the room.

Me: What is it mom?

Mom: Look my love, we agreed about how our new life was going to be and when we got here I saw Susan looking at you like she wanted you. I know these type of looks.

Me: The same way you look at John?

Mom: Are you still jealous of him, boy?

Me: No I'm just kidding

Mom: ok, well when I felt like she wanted you I told her I would make it easy for her on the condition that I watch you two. She agreed and when she came in to be with you I followed her 5 minutes later and you were kissing each other at the time. I hid and watched. I'm not hiding anything from you as we agreed.

Me: Wow mom, but I have a question. What did you do when you saw us?

Mom: the same thing you did when you saw me.

We kept laughing until Susan came in through the door and she put her head in.

Mom: What are you doing, girl?

Susan: I thought I'd catch you both in the act and he would be mounting you by now.

Mom: No what's between me and my son is not like that at all. We are open minded and we don't hide anything from each other, but its not like what's on your mind.

Susan: Ok I know that already. And I made sure of that

Mom: How did you make sure of that?

Susan: Well when he is naked in front of you and you don't even look at his cock and when he has a hot woman like you in front of him with this bikini and he doesn't pounce on you, then that means there is nothing between you two.

I just realized that I was naked and I didn't wear anything and I looked for my trunks and mom laughed at me

Mom: Wait don't get dressed now Georgey.

Me: Why?

Mom: I want you to fuck her again, but this time right in front of me.

I realized that she wanted to reenact what happened with John but the other way around, this time she will be the one watching. Even though I had just orgasmed twice I felt really excited by the idea and my cock got hard at once.

Susan: you still have enough power to get hard?

I didn't respond to her and I held her and held her breasts right away and started licking them while she played with my cock with her hands, not that I needed it, it was already hard as a rock. I pushed Susan so that she would lie on the bed. I meant to place her next to mom and I went down on her and Susan snorted and moaned in a way that would excite anyone. Even though she doesn't squirt but the way she moves and trembles was very strong. Once I felt that she had orgasmed I jumped on top of her and put my cock in her and I found her moaning in a very powerful manner and I think she enjoyed it a lot more than the first two times.

At this time Susan was sleeping on her back on the bed and I was on top of her and mom was right next to her. I saw mom place her hand on her pussy and I saw that she had gotten naked as well, and all three of us were naked. Just like what happened with John I saw her stand on the bed and she was right in front of me and playing with her pussy and moaning while she saw me fuck Susan who was trembling more than once and I kept increasing my pace and I couldn't handle the sight of my mom right in front of me. Every time I increase my pace I could feel Susan tremble under me and orgasming again while I look at my mom and Susan was snorting beneath me.

Susan: Damn you, you are killing me!

I kept fucking her until I felt her orgasming again.

Susan: you son of a whore, that's enough I can't take it any more.

I looked at my mom who had looked like she couldn't take it any more and was very close to cumming herself.

Me: I am cumming

Susan: Cum on me, its enough that you came in my pussy before.

I was saying this to my mom and not to Susan and mom noticed that and she was also very close to coming. We looked at each other and just like what happened before mom started to squirt and both Susan and I became soaked in her juices. I couldn't take it any more So I took my cock out of Susan's pussy and I started cumming as well with my semen on Susan and some of it got on my mom. We looked at each other and we both laughed with me licking up her juices and my mom licking up my semen. I forgot the poor Susan who was under me. I got off of her and I took a shower again, and I wore my trunks. Once I got out Susan went in and mom and I waited for her to come out.

Me: I love you so much mom

Mom: and I love you too

Susan got out and mom went in to take a shower.

Susan: you turned out to be quite a stud, Georgey.

Me: And you turned out to be a fireball.

Susan: but I would love to know how you and your mom are like this?

Me: Well she is here you can ask her.

Mom got out and Susan kept trying to know what was between us but she couldn't figure it out. In the end we went home. Susan dropped us off with her car to our house. She told us that she will come by tomorrow to pick us up and drive us to the bus. She asked us to stay for one more day because she couldn't get enough of us. Mom and I entered the house while we thought about what she said. Honestly we didn't want this exciting adventure to end. Once we entered the house mom went to her room to change and I entered my room. I saw John calling me on my phone.

Me: Hi John

John: Hey George, how are you guys?

Me: We're good, how are things with you?

John: it's ok, but it looks like I will be staying with them tomorrow and maybe after tomorrow as well.

Me: It's up to you, John.

John: So what are you going to do?

At this moment I got an idea in my head that could enable us to stay for a day or two.

Me: I will try to let us stay tomorrow so that we all leave together.

John: ok

I got off the phone with John and called dad and I told him that with John's circumstances he would be staying for another day and that it was right for us to stay behind with him. Dad agreed with me of course and I was really happy that we will stay for another day.

I went to my moms bedroom she also had the door closed. I knocked on the door.

Me: Mom?

Mom: yes

Me: why did you close the door, why don't we talk for a bit.

Mom: come in Georgey.

I entered the room and I saw her completely naked.. I whistled in admiration.

Mom: Boy, is the first time you've seen me naked?

Me: Every time you look even more beautiful

Mom: Ok come chose what I should wear since I didn't bring that much clothes.

Me: Why?

Mom: I didn't think we would stay that long here

Me: I know, I meant why do you want to wear something?

Mom: hahahahhah, so I should remain like this?

Me: yes of course and I will too.

I took off my clothes immediately and were both naked in front of each other.