Mom's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John: Damn your pussy Delilah

Mom looked at me and didn't respond.

John: Delilah's pussy is so hot Georgey.

Mom: Don't believe him Georgey, his cock is really hot

Me: you are both hot, and I am cold right?

Mom surprised me by reaching for my cock. John was busy with licking her boobs but once she touched my cock I blew my load all over her hands. It was the first time I came with so much cum. It was even more than when I fucked Susan. Mom took some of my cum in her hand and she put it in her mouth and swallowed it. I was in a different world of pleasure and feeling excitement. Only John's voice brought me back to earth.

John: I'm going to cum you whore!

Mom: Cum on my face

John took out his cock and came on her face as she told him.

John stopped spurting and he slept on the bed. I moved towards my mom and I went to her face, but it wasn't the same as before when I licked cum off her face. This time I kissed her. And in between those kisses we would play with the cum together.

Me: I love you so much Mom

Mom: I've never loved anyone more than you Georgey.

We got up and took a shower and prepared ourselves for tomorrow and fell asleep.

The soothing embrace of the pillow behind my neck and the soft clean covers of the bed were a wonderful nurturing feeling. Such a perfect way to sleep and relax after all that has happened.

And as my eyes grew heavy I drifted off into a deep slumber.

But that peaceful slumber was put to an end by the most spectacular sight ever. My gorgeous Mom between my legs sucking my raging throbbing cock.

Me: Ahhhhh Ohhhhh Ahhhh OOhh

Mom: Oh Georgey! Ohhhh

Me: Oh mommy it feels so good. Your mouth is so warm!

And with that she took her lips off my cock with a slurpy suction noise, and approached my face slowly. She gave me the most sensuous kiss I had ever experienced. The wetness and smoothness of her lips were so exquisite. I was in a daze..

Mom: Time to get up Georgey

Me: huhhh

Mom: Come on lazy bones we gotta get ready for the bus

Me: But, ummm, what's happening?

Mom: Get ready we are going back to the city.

We all got up and got ready around the same time. But it took a while for me to get up due to my raging erection, that my Mom left me with in that unbelievably sweet dream. Thanks a lot, Mom!

It felt like the end of something so wonderful. Susan called us and she came to say goodbye. Susan herself took us to the bus, and we rode the bus back to The City. But mom and I are returning as two completely different people than the ones who came to The Coast.

Once we reached The City, mom told us that we have to talk about something very important.

John: What?

Mom: In The City we have to take really good care so that no one suspects anything from us.

John: of course

Mom: And you are both entering exams, we can only meet once a week.

John: That's impossible, I can't handle only once a week, I want you every day.

Mom: No we can't, first of all because of your futures, and secondly so that no one suspects anything

John: Ok lets make it twice or thrice.

Mom: I would love that too, but for you guys I'm saying just once a week.

John: fine as you wish.

We went home after we agreed and we met Dad and Johns parents who welcomed us. We were so tired and we slept right away. Two days went by and everything was normal in our home.

But Friday night when I went to bed, I was really aroused. I guess not having any major "sexcapades" meant that I was craving some more hardcore action.

I was looking forward to sleeping because I thought maybe I would dream of my Mom. My sexy gorgeous Mom.

I had trouble sleeping, my brain on overdrive thinking of all the sexual scenarios we were involved in, hoping that it would fuel my fantasies.

I tried sleeping again and dozed off completely.

My hard cock throbbing and in my sleepy imagination there was a gorgeous woman on top of me. She was bouncing all over the place. Heavy breathing, panting the kind of imagery you would see in a romantic sex scene.

But her face was blurred for some reason. But somehow instinctively I knew that it was my own mother I was fucking. I could feel my hard cock twitching with every bounce. Each moan sending waves of pleasure through her body and my own.

I was not 100% sure that it was Mom, but I was pretty sure. I could just feel her essence and soul in the dream. It was a weird feeling I can't explain.

Until Mom wakes me up early Saturday morning

Mom: Wake up Georgey

Me: What is it mom today is Saturday let me sleep.

Mom: I want to talk to you about something

I woke up and sat on the bed.

My sex-filled dream still running through my mind. I kept touching her arm and legs and caressed them gently.

Mom had not felt like it was weird that I was touching her like that, for some reason. I think she considered it was just an expression of love from me.

Me: What is it?

Mom: you know we agreed on one time with John every week.

Me: Yeah

Mom: Honestly after all that has happened with us I don't think I can be that patient.

Me: So you will go back on your word

Mom: No, I care about your future as well, I'm not selfish.

Me: Then what?

Mom: I thought of someone else

Me: Someone else??

Mom: Do you still feel jealous? What's between us is bigger than anything.

I was thinking of something else besides jealousy. We trust John and we trust Casper and Susan but how can we trust this other guy?

Mom: What are you thinking about?

Me: I'm afraid he will expose us

Mom: No don't worry, I thought of everything

Me: Wow!! A woman with a plan huh..

Mom: hahahaha

Mom was really focused on her pleasure, her lust and her sex drive and this was really

turning me on.

Me: Ok so who is this guy and what's the plan with him?

Mom: That guy would be Sammy

Me: Sammy the garbage man?

Mom: Yes

Sammy was an old man and he has been the garbage man of the building ever since we moved in here. An old man that everyone treats well and respects. He lives on the roof of the building and everyone adores him. He was in his late fifties. He's a Black man from The South and he has a rich chocolatey glow about him, with power and confidence exuding from his demeanor.

Me: But mom, he is a very old man and besides everyone thinks he is a decent man and he could expose us if you tried anything with him.

Mom: Wait till I finish what I have to say. In order to understand why I chose him I have to tell you about something that happened before.

Me: What?

Mom: A few months ago I got up early one day and I was sitting in the hall but I heard a sound from the stairs outside. I thought maybe it was just a cat or something. So I got up to see what was going on. I saw Sammy, that everyone thinks is old and respectable, making out with one of our neighbors, a girl who lives in the building. And she was begging him to wait until the people in her house leave. That day I kept waiting and I found that once the people in her apartment left Sammy went up the stairs and went over to her apartment.

Me: Who is this neighbor of ours?

Mom: That's not important. The important thing is he will accept and he won't be able to threaten us, or I will threaten him by telling everyone what I saw that day and it would be a scandal for the whole neighborhood.

Me: Ok so how are we going to do it?

Mom: That's why I wanted to talk to you

Me: what?

Mom: he can't know what's between us otherwise he will have something stronger to hold over us and he can threaten us with.

Me: Then what are we going to do?

Mom: You know that your father leaves early on Saturday mornings to meet his friends.

Me: yeah

Mom: And you will hide and I will pretend like I am alone in the apartment.

Me: And while you guys are in the middle of what you are doing, BAM I enter the room. Cool! I've seen it in so many porno movies.

Mom: hahahaha No smart ass.. You cannot enter at all and he wont know that you are here at all.

Me: I understand, you don't want him to know anything about us, I was just kidding.

Mom: Ok

Dad left early as he did every Saturday. He goes to the coffeeshop and meets his friends until the afternoon or dusk. Mom entered the room and I entered with her to see what she was doing. She took off her nightgown and she wore a robe. Yes exactly just a robe. A Robe and underneath the robe she was naked. Half an hour went by and afterwards I heard a knock on the door. I hid in my room.

Mom: Hi Mr. Sammy

Sammy: Hi Madam Delilah, do you have other trash besides the one outside.

Mom: no but I needed you to come over after you finish the building because I needed to move the oven.

Sammy: Ok madam

Mom closed the door and I got out of the room

Me: why didn't you just let him come in now?

Mom: I saw how he was looking at me and I have to give him some time to think about me so that he gets excited and also I want him to finish his work so that he would be completely free for me.

Me: Wow you really put some thought into this haven't you!

Mom: hahahahah

Thirty minutes later Sammy came again.

Mom: Come in Mr. Sammy

Sammy: thank you Madam Delilah

Sammy entered and mom guided him to the hall so that he would be in front of my bedroom exactly.

Sammy: So where is the oven?

Mom: in the kitchen but it's ok take a breather.

Sammy sat down and mom went to the kitchen and I saw him looking at her ass while she was walking in front of him. Her ass was swaying freely because she was not wearing anything. Mom got him some juice and sat in front of him. She pretended like she dropped something and bent down to get it.

Mom: How are you Mr. Sammy

Sammy: Im ok madam, but can you not call me "Mr." because I feel very old.

Mom: Well you are old

Sammy: No I'm still young and I can do anything just ask my wife.

Mom: Ask her about what?

Sammy: I just moved the oven for her yesterday

Mom laughed in such a loud voice that made Sammy a bit uncomfortable. Now they were both sure that they wanted to fuck but they were waiting for someone to make the first move.

Mom: Ok Sammy, no more "Mr."

Sammy: Thanks

Mom: So shall we?

Sammy: Shall we what?

Mom: move the oven..

Mom got up and Sammy was right in front of her. She turned to go to the kitchen but Sammy held her arm, and pulled her to him.

Mom: What are you doing?

He didn't respond but he lowered his head to kiss her. He was taller than her and larger and despite his age it seemed like he was very muscular. A second later mom surrendered to his kisses. Sammy pulled the Robe and he was surprised to see mom completely naked under it.

Sammy: Wow you are quite naughty, why didn't you say so earlier

Mom: Take off your clothes too, come on.

Sammy took off his clothes and I could see his body. Very muscular as I expected. He had a hard body, like he went to the gym all the time. His cock did not disappoint me or my mom either. It was like the Big Black Cocks you would often see in porn. Black and his veins were popping and he had a lot of length and width. Mom got down on her knees to suck his Big Black dick.

Sammy: you suck so well, girl.. No one ever sucked me this well

Mom couldn't answer because she had his Big Black cock in her mouth. Minutes later I heard him grunt. And he carried her and then flipped her. They were doing a 69 position but while standing not lying down. He was licking her and she was sucking him. But after a while she was screaming from the way he was licking her.

Mom: Damn you , what are you doing you're killing me.

Sammy: Take it easy, you slut. Did nobody ever suck you before.

Mom: you are destroying me not sucking me! Your tongue is ripping my pussy up I can't bear it!!

In a minute mom squirted all over Sammy's face. Sammy put her down on the ground and laid on top of her. He put his cock in her pussy.

Mom: That's enough its too much My pussy will be torn apart.

Sammy: Take it you whore! It's still only half of my cock

Mom: OHHHHHHhh no don't put more in I can't take it.

Sammy: Take it you dirty whore

Sammy put his cock in completely and mom was moaning and grunting from his actions and he ignored her.

Sammy: That's it Delilah its all in.

Mom: I'm dying here

Sammy: You slut, you wont die

Sammy's moves were slow, I thought it was because of his age. But it turns out he was doing this so that she would get used to the size of his cock and then he would speed up. He was like a machine moving at different speeds and he completely ignored moms moans until mom trembled. He got up and put her on the dining table. He put his cock in her pussy while he was standing behind her.

Mom was exactly in front of me and she was looking at me through the door opening. She was shaking and Sammy was behind her licking her back from behind. Mom orgasmed again

Sammy: Come on you slut, I wanna fuck that beautiful ass of yours.

Mom: AAAHHHH No you can't do that now. Your cock is too big. I have to prepare myself first or you will hurt me.

Sammy: I won't hurt you, SLUT just do as I say..

Mom: I said NO.. lets do it another time when I am ready, so that we enjoy it more.

Sammy: Ok Slut.

Sammy lifted her and hugged her and he started fucking her while hugging her and her ass was facing me. Her ass was shaking while he was inserting his fingers into it really hard. Mom made him turn her around so that her face would be to me while he was fucking her and I can see the pleasure in her eyes and the lust and the pain. He was biting her ears and her lips and tongue. They stayed in that position for 15 minutes. Then he came inside her. He put her on the ground and put on his clothes.

Sammy: I will call you so that we meet again Delilah.

Mom: Ok, but I will tell you when to come, not you.

Sammy: Ok as you wish, but next time I will fuck your ass

He fingered her really hard.

Mom: OOOUUCH take it easy dude

Sammy left and closed the door behind him. I came out and I wasted no time going down on my Mom's pussy with Mr. Sammy's Cum inside of it . He had deposited a lot of cum to the point that it actually oozed out of her pussy as well. I licked the jizz of the Big Black Cock Stud that had just fucked my Mom. It was so hot for Mom as well as she was well on her way to orgasming again. She extended her hand and held my cock and started stroking it and she didn't need much time because I was so aroused. In a few minutes I came all over her hand. We both got up and took a shower and got dressed while I thought of Sammy's Big Black Cock that gave my mom so much earth-shattering pleasure.

I thought to myself, Man would I ever give my Mom that kind of pleasure if I ever fuck her? Would she even let me fuck her? I can't just ask to fuck her when she already made it clear that it's not gonna happen or else I risk losing all that we have together now.

But damn, how hot was it seeing her with all those guys? John who is my age and fucked her expertly, Casper who was a freaking stud, and now Sammy with his Big Black Cock who was obviously bigger than the rest in terms of length and girth.

I felt inspired by those guys that maybe I would be able to reach that level and fuck my Mom. One day... a man can dream.

For now, I will just have to be content with watching her get banged by powerful studs and being involved in her adventures.