Mom's Awakening: The Return Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other tightly until Rachel strutted in moments later.

Rachel strolled into the room with a confidence I hadn't seen in her since our trip to Miami. Looking at her up and down, I was taken aback by what I saw. There she was, in a sheer short-sleeved crop top and leather shorts. Her blonde hair was slicked back, and she had done her makeup, giving her a smoldering smokey eye and glossy lip.

The shirt left nothing to the imagination, revealing a lacy bralette underneath that barely contained her breasts. The skin-tight top contrasted beautifully against Rachel's skin, making her look ravishing.

Her sheer ensemble had transformed her into a vision I barely recognized. Gone was the shy girl we raised. Rachel stood there confidently, like a woman who knew how hot she looked.

"Rachel!" I breathed.

I am sure my unadulterated lust for my daughter was obvious, but I could no longer hide my feelings. Seeing Rachel in this outfit turned me on more than I knew possible.

Rachel spun around slowly, ensuring Robbie and I took in every inch of her breathtaking body.

The longer we watched Rachel, the more I saw Robbie shifting uncomfortably in his seat. As Rachel spun around again, I noticed Robbie's hand quickly going to his lap.

"Oh my god, he adjusting himself!" I thought to myself.

Robbie was hard and leering at our daughter. There was a look of unadulterated lust in his eyes that I could tell he was trying hard to conceal.

"What do you think, Daddy?" Rachel wondered.

Robbie seemed like he was in shock. He couldn't get a word out. I nudged him, bringing him out of his stooper.

"Ugh. Wow!" Robbie stammered before finally telling Rachel, "You look beautiful."

Rachel strolled over to us. She quickly sat on her father's lap, something she hadn't done since she was a kid, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, Daddy. That means a lot. I'm off to bed. Thanks for the feedback," she said before returning to her room.

After that night, I noticed Robbie eyeing our daughter every time she walked by. At first, I thought it was just my naughty imagination, but the longer it went on, the more I was sure my husband was getting turned on by our daughter.

Picturing Robbie fucking our daughter became a focal point in my solo play. I imagined Rachel riding her father while I watched from the corner of the room. I had the most overwhelming orgasms, touching myself to those fantasies, yet I was often wracked with guilt afterward.

It was bad enough that I slept with our daughter. I didn't want to lead Robbie down this deviant path.

Around the house, I found every opportunity to wear my new clothing. While I did not dare to wear my less modest clothes around town, I reveled in wearing them at home.

At first, Robbie was shocked. He had never seen me wear crop tops or short skirts, but he complimented me and made me feel comfortable wearing what I wanted.

Every day after work, I would come home and quickly change. Which new outfit I would change into became something of a joke between Robbie and me.

One evening during dinner, Robbie commented on my new demeanor.

"You seem so much happier now. Lighter. It is nice to see," Robbie acknowledged.

"I want you to know that I was never unhappy with you. I guess I just felt like there wasn't space to fully explore who I was," I explained.

"I get it. Please don't hold back because of me. Feel free to wear what you want, where you want," Robbie smiled.

"You sure you would be okay with me wearing this out?" I said, pointing to my sundress.

"I love you no matter what," Robbie said, taking his hand in mine.

"Mom, let's celebrate this. You and I should go shopping in the city this weekend," Rachel remarked.

"That sounds like a great idea," I replied.

"As long as I don't have to sit through another fashion show," Robbie joked.

The rest of the week dragged on as I counted the days until my date with Rachel.

As the sun peaked through the blinds early Sunday morning, I leaned into my husband. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have his support. Yet, I felt horrible for keeping my relationship with Rachel a secret.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered while kissing me gently on my forehead.

"Excited to have a day by yourself?" I teased him.

"Not as excited as I am to see what you pick up today," he grinned.

"I thought you didn't want another fashion show," I said, poking him in the stomach.

He grabbed me, pulling me on top of him and kissing me with abandon. Despite his morning breath, I eagerly met his kiss, grinding my pussy into his morning wood. We made out like teenagers just discovering our sexuality.

"I'm more than willing to see you in sexy clothing," Robbie moaned into my lips.

I reached for his cock, massaging it over his shorts. My mouth watered at the thought of taking his monster down my throat. I woke up horny, and I needed some relief.

I slithered down Robbie's body, my hands trailing down his firm stomach. His cock tented, making itself known, screaming for my attention. I eagerly ripped his shorts off, licking my lips as his cock sprung to life in my face.

While wrapping my hand around his swollen member, I pictured Rachel's hand joining mine, her messy blonde hair tickling her father's thigh as we stroked his dick together, savoring the desperate look on his face. I wanted to suck my husband off with Rachel. Envisioning Rachel kissing me with her father's warm dick between our lips made my pussy quiver.

"Are you sure you don't want to see Rachel in one of her sexy numbers?" I purred.

"Wha," Robbie started to say before I took his cock deep into my mouth.

I knew it was wrong, but teasing Robbie about how sexy our daughter was made me soaking wet. Bringing Rachel up in our bedroom, even in subtle ways, quenched a deviant part of me I didn't even know existed until a few weeks ago.

Robbie ran his fingers through my hair, gently urging me to take more of his cock down my throat. His dick was warm and grew more swollen with every second. My lips slid up and down his cock, sucking along the way.

Loud moans escaped my husband's lips, his hips bucking, while my hand ran up and down his saliva-covered cock. I trailed my tongue along the bottom of his cock, as my lips provided the suction I knew Robbie craved.

"I'm so close," Robbie yelped.

I needed to be filled and quickly impaled myself on his rock-hard cock.

"Cum inside me," I begged.

Moments later, shot after creamy shot filled my drenched pussy. I pressed my pelvis into my husband, grinding myself on him as he filled me with his cum. Rocking myself back and forth, I rubbed my engorged clit against his pelvic bone. His cum began to drip out of me, the final puzzle piece I needed to send me over the edge.

"Yes!" I screamed, not caring if Rachel heard us.

I collapsed on top of my husband as his limp penis slipped out of me. Rolling over onto the bed beside him, I cuddled into him. Robbie held me close as we lay there silently, simply enjoying the moment. After a few minutes, I decided it was time to start my day.

"That was amazing. I am going to go get some water. Would you like some?" I asked.

"That'd be great. Thanks, honey," Robbie replied.

I threw on my robe and headed for the kitchen. As I entered the hallway, I saw Rachel leaning against the wall, with one hand down her pajama pants while the other massaged her breasts over her shirt.

Momentarily, I watched my daughter play with herself, enthralled by the naughty nature of her being turned on by her parent's lovemaking.

"Ahem," I coughed.

Rachel's hand shot out of her pants, her face flushed from embarrassment.

"Mom!" Rachel shouted.

"What would have happened if your Dad caught you?" I asked, concerned.

"I am so sorry, Mom. I was going to the kitchen, and I heard you and Dad. I couldn't help myself," Rachel whimpered.

"Just be more careful," I said before taking her pussy soaked fingers and bringing them to my lips.

I twirled my tongue around her slim digits, taking the time to lick off all of Rachel's tangy juices.

"You think you could be ready in an hour?" I wondered.

"Yep. I can't wait to spend the day with you," she squealed.

Rummaging through my closet, I needed to figure out what to wear. I knew I wanted to look hot but also wear something practical enough to feel comfortable walking around all day. I slipped on a floral backless mini sundress that was so lightweight it almost felt like I wasn't wearing anything. It was perfect for a sunny summer day like today.

The dress was seductive without being slutty. I wanted to feel hot, but I was still worried about being judged by women thinking I wasn't dressing age-appropriate.

I put on a pair of strappy platform sandals and a touch of natural-looking makeup, and I was ready to take on the city.

Rachel soon met me by the door. She looked like a model dressed in her white spaghetti dress with cutaway sides. Despite seeing her in this dress the night of her little fashion show, I couldn't help but be blown away by how sexy she looked.

The white dress contrasted sharply with her deeply tanned skin, and her lips glistened from her shimmering pink lipgloss.

"Wow!" I uttered.

"You like?" Rachel innocently asked while twirling around.

"I have never seen anyone look as beautiful as you do now," I warmly smiled.

Robbie drove us to the train station, completely unaware of what this day meant to Rachel and me.

"Don't get into too much trouble," he joked.

As we waited for the train, my heart raced. While excited to spend the day with my daughter, I felt conflicted. I was madly in love with my daughter and desired her beyond words, yet I continually worried about how our relationship would impact my marriage.

Nevertheless, as the train pulled into the station, I took one look at Rachel, the sun radiating off of her blonde locks, and I knew everything would be okay.

It was a beautiful summer Sunday, and the train was packed. Rachel took my hand as we maneuvered through the throngs of people.

"Here we go, Mom," Rachel said, pulling me into two seats at the front of the car.

"You can call me Sarah today if you want," I smiled at her.

Rachel looked around the car, ensuring no one we knew was around us. With a mischievous smile, she replied, "How about I call you Mommy?"

I grinned wildly and slid my hand up my daughter's bare thigh. "You can call me Mommy, but I can't be held responsible for what happens when you do."

The two of us broke out laughing like two young lovers. Rachel rested her head on my shoulder, interlaced our fingers, and held me close for the rest of the train ride.

As the city skyline came into view, I felt my excitement growing. I hadn't gone shopping in the city in years, and I couldn't wait to see where Rachel planned on taking me. Exiting Penn Station, we emerged into the bustling streets of New York City.

"So where to?" I asked my daughter.

"There are some shops in SoHo that I love," she informed me.

Rachel took my hand and led the way. She guided me through the streets of New York, clearly relishing being in charge.

We spent the day going from one store after another. Rachel continued pushing me out of my comfort zone, encouraging me to try on more risque outfits. By the end of the day, we had bought more than we should have, but it was hard to say no when we were having so much fun.

Walking around the cobble-stoned streets of SoHo, I took in the palpable sexual energy of downtown. The streets were full of beautiful women, barely dressed, making me hornier than ever.

I leaned into Rachel, my lips grazing her earlobe as I whispered, "You are so beautiful. I am so lucky to have you as my daughter and girlfriend."

It had been the first time I ever called her that, but it felt right in a way that I couldn't believe. At that moment, I felt utterly at peace.

"I love you," Rachel said, pulling me in for a kiss.

The kiss was tender yet full of passion.

"There is one more place I want to take you," Rachel grinned.

A giddiness in her voice sent a tingle down my spine. I could tell Rachel was up to something, but I let her lead the way. I didn't know where Rachel was taking me, but I had a feeling it wasn't PG-rated.

As we turned onto Rivington Street, it suddenly dawned on me where she was taking me. While I had never been to Babeland, I had bought several vibrators from their website. I couldn't believe my daughter dared take me to a sex shop, but I excitedly entered the store with her.

"Hi. I'm Jasmine. Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help," the young clerk said.

Before I could say anything, Rachel spoke up.

"Actually, we could use your help. My girlfriend and I are looking to purchase our first strap-on, but we don't know where to start," my daughter explained.

I was shocked by Rachel's pronouncement but grinned widely at the image of fucking Rachel with a silicon cock.

"Great! I'm a big fan. So the first thing we need to do is find you a comfortable harness," Jasmine explained.

Jasmine led us to a display of harnesses. I was overwhelmed by all the different varieties, yet looking at Rachel, all I saw was glee in her eyes. She clearly was enlivened by all this.

"That one looks interesting," Rachel stated, pointing to a simple-looking leather harness.

"That is a perfect harness for beginners. It is very comfortable and can fit a variety of dildos. Here, try it on," she said, passing it to my daughter.

Rachel slid one leg up and then the other. She attempted to adjust the straps, pulling at the leather, but struggled to make it work.

"Let me help you," Jasmine smiled, showing us how to tighten the harness correctly.

"This feels great, Sarah. I can't wait to feel what it is like to have the cock hanging from it," Rachel beamed.

We gasped as Jasmine handed us one of the sample dildos.

"I think this is a great dildo to start with. It works great with this hardness, plus it is pretty easy to clean and care for," she said while helping Rachel insert the flesh-colored dildo into the O-Ring.

"What do you think?" Rachel bellowed as she shook her hips, causing the dildo to swing wildly.

"It looks perfect. We will take it," I giggled.

As we left the store, I looked in the bag at our new purchase, "We have come a long way from buying less modest clothes."

"I hope it wasn't too much," Rachel said, concerned.

"Sweetie, of course, it wasn't. I can't wait to try it. I just can't help but laugh at how absurd this all is," I explained.

Rachel kissed me gingerly before saying, "I can't wait to see your face while I fuck you with it. Before we head home, how about we go for a walk in Central Park?"

"That sounds amazing. I haven't been there in years," I responded.

We walked around the park, talking and laughing for hours. There were moments when the whole world vanished; it was just Rachel and I. Eventually, we went to the Great Lawn and lay down on the grass.

As Rachel nestled into my bosom, I realized that things couldn't continue the way they were. Rachel and I were no longer just mother and daughter, and I needed to find a way to embrace this new reality while maintaining my marriage.

I swept Rachel's silky blonde hair from her face and looked into her doe eyes. "I love you beyond words."

"I love you too, Sarah," Rachel smiled.

After that day, I felt closer to Rachel than ever before. I was in love and felt on top of the world.

However, the first week of August changed everything.

"Rachel, you got a package," Robbie called out.

Our daughter bounced down the stairs, excited to see what was in the box.

Rachel ripped open the box like a child on the first night of Chanukah. We were ill-prepared for what we saw when she opened the package.

Two custom-made latex catsuits and a handwritten note filled the box.

The note read:

"To my sexy northern couple. Sorry it took so long to get these to you. I hope you have a lot of naughty fun wearing them together. I hope to see you the next time you are in Miami. -Josie"

"What the hell is this?" Robbie cackled.

I didn't know what to say. I looked at Rachel, hoping she could come up with some sort of excuse, but she, too, was frozen.

The tone of Robbie's voice changed. "Seriously, what the hell is this? Couple? Why would she think the two of you are a couple?" Robbie snapped.

I collapsed onto the couch, my head in my hands. Tears streamed down my face.

"We, I, need to tell you something..." I said, pulling Robbie onto the couch beside me.

I filled Robbie in on Rachel and my budding romance.

"I, I, I need some air. It was one thing to support you wearing different clothes but sleeping with our daughter. How could you think it was okay to sleep with Rachel?" Robbie yelled.

I reached out for my husband, but he pulled away from me.

"Don't," he yelled. "I think I need some space. I am going to stay at a hotel tonight."

With a slammed door, he was gone.

The next twenty-four hours were pure torture. I called out of work, unable to function.

Rachel and I sat in our living room, hoping Robbie would come home, yet uncertain what would happen when he did.

When Robbie finally returned later that night, I feared it was just to pick up his stuff.

"Robbie, please let me explain," I started to say before he cut me off.

"I am sorry, Sarah," Robbie said.

"No, I am the one who should apologize," I pushed back.

"Let me talk, please," he pleaded.

I was terrified to hear what he would say, yet I agreed to sit and listen.

"I'm sorry for storming out. I..." Robbie paused, looking unsure how to say what was on his mind.

"Robbie," I breathed, pulling him in for a hug.

The two of us wept. Tears streamed down our faces, staining each other's shoulders as we held each other tight. The love between us was palpable, feelings replacing things words could not say.

After a few minutes, Robbie continued, "All summer, I could tell something was up but chose to think it had to do with Rachel helping you find yourself. Then, the night she put on her little fashion shop changed things for me. It was the first time I saw my daughter as a sexual person, and I couldn't stop. I began to fantasize about her, and I was wracked with guilt. Then, to discover that you acted on your fantasies, I took all my anger onto you. I was jealous. I am sorry," Robbie admitted through his tears.

As Robbie and I talked things through, there was a knock at our bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" Rachel asked.

With a deep sigh, Robbie simply said, "Yes".

Rachel walked in dressed in her latex catsuit. The suit clung to her body, her every curve showing through the shiny fabric. Rachel's blonde hair was slicked back, allowing us to see her dark, sultry eyes and shimmering red lips.

"Daddy, I know this is a lot to take in, but know we didn't do this to hurt you," Rachel said while kneeling before him.

Robbie was speechless. He looked up and down Rachel's tight body, uncertain how to process what he saw. Rachel was dressed sexier than he could ever imagine, but it was unclear what her intent was.

It was evident he was turned on by Rachel yet felt conflicted about his desire. I knew what he was going through. It is exactly what I struggled with when I awoke to Rachel masturbating in our hotel room.

I leaned into my husband, putting my hand on his thigh.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" I slyly asked.

Robbie simply nodded his head. I rubbed my hand higher on his leg, moving it closer to his hardening cock.

My heart was racing, yet time felt like it was standing still. We were on the precipice of something amazing, but I knew the wrong move could ruin everything.