Mom's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John: Hey Dolly

Mom: You took me back twenty years, John my boy.

John: Why do you keep calling me boy, I just fucked you good and hard.

Mom: And you will always be a boy in my eyes, you are my sons age.

John: Your sons age and I fucked you, you slut.

Mom: Ohhhhh yes you did

John: Are you happy Dolly?

Mom: I have never been so happy in my entire life. What's important is that you are happy my love.

John: I am happy for you my love.

They both held each other and they lost themselves in a kiss, that felt like it was a full body kiss. Their lips held together and their bodies intertwined and John's hands moving all over her body until it reached her ass and he kept playing with it and her hands moved on his back and then she holds his head to guide his lips on her lips and her tongue in his mouth. They released each other after five minutes. It was enough for my cock to get hard again while I saw them. John got up and went to the bag that he had gotten before.

Mom: What's that bag for?

John: this bag has a few things

Mom: What?

John: First of all this is a lingerie for you, a gift from me.

Mom: You got me a gift?

John: Yes

Mom: I love you so much

John gave her the lingerie and she got up to wear it and it really looked beautiful on her. It had two stars above her nipples and the rest of it was a fishnet. After she wore it John put on some slow music on the laptop and he held her and started dancing with her while she hugged him hard. For the first time I felt jealous. Maybe at first I was upset because she was getting fucked but it became normal after a while; but now what I see from her is not just sex or lust, this is love.

John sat her down on the couch and went to the bag again.

Mom: I wonder what else that bag of surprises has..

John: you'll see

John got out from the bag what looked like a spray bottle and a small tube

Mom: What are those?

John: This is an anesthetic ointment and this is lube

Mom: Why?

John: Because now, my bride, I will fuck your ass.

Mom: No No I never got fucked in my ass that will not happen.

John: My love I promise you it wont hurt you that much.

Mom: Because I love you, I will try, but if it hurts we will stop.

John: Ok, look this ointment, you will apply it on your asshole so you won't feel much pain and the lube will be used on my cock so it can enter easily without any pain at all.

Mom: Ok

John hugged her again and started taking off her lingerie.

John: Alright, give me your ass.

Mom was on her hands and her legs were in front of John and of couse John as usual arranged it so that her face would be opposite of the room so that she wouldn't see me. This made her anal opening ceremony right in front of me. John opened the ointment and he took a little bit on his hand and applied it on her asshole and he kept going until her ass absorbed the ointment completely. And while she was getting this treatment he was playing with her pussy to get her aroused. Then he applied lube on his cock.

John: Are you ready my love?

Mom: Yes but like I said.

John started putting his cock in slowly into her ass.

Mom: Ohhh John it hurts

John: That's ok bear with me for a few seconds.

John was moving his dick in a circular motion while he is inserting his penis into her asshole while she was in pain.

Mom: that's enough John, I can't handle it.

John stopped moving it so that she could get used to it.

John: So should I go on or stop?

Mom: Yes go on

John stopped inserting his cock and asked, go on what?

Mom (angrily): go on put your cock in my ass boy I can't handle it.

John with one swift motion entered the rest of his cock into her ass

Mom: Ohhhhhh my ass is destroyed you son of a whore!

John: Your ass is so tender

He started moving quickly and he held her shoulders and banged her ass

Mom: Oh OH oh oh oh oh

John: You like it you slut?

Mom: Ohhhhhh yessss

John took his cock out of her ass and asked her

John: Does it hurt? Shall I take it out?

Mom: Are you playing dumb boy!! Fuck me come on!

John: I thought I'd ask to see if it was hurting you.

This time Mom didn't talk and she thrusted backwards so that his cock would enter her ass again.

John: Ok you slut, take it

He put it in her ass again and slept on her and starting banging her hard.

Mom: Damn you im gonna cum without touching my pussy

John: I'm gonna cum in your ass.

Mom: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

John had also come in her ass while she came as well.

John: Did you have fun my love?

Mom: It hurt at first but afterwards I really enjoyed it.

John kissed her and then looked at his watch.

John: Wow time went by fast and mom and dad will be home soon.

Mom: Ok, I have to go take a shower at home with your cum filling up my ass.

John: Ok

I was in the room getting dressed quickly.

Mom got up and wore the dress that she came with and picked up the lingerie gift John had bought her and left.

John: You can come out now

Me: I'm leaving right away

John: Why?

Me: I'll call you later

I left quickly after I had made sure that she entered the apartment and I knocked on the door and of course she had no time to change or do anything before opening the door for me.

She opened the door while she looked out of sorts and she was wearing the dress the same way.

Me: Hey mom did you just get here?

Mom: I just got back before you by a couple of minutes.

Me: Ok I want to talk to you for a bit.

Mom: Can't we talk after lunch?

Me: No I wanna talk now

We sat on the couch and I started talking about complete and utter nonsense and she only responded with a few words like "yes" or "no" and I noticed how nervous and distracted she is and how aroused she was by the cum that is in her ass. She was dying to let the cum out and I was preventing her from doing so. I was really getting a lot of pleasure from torturing her with her arousal like this. After 30 minutes I let her go and she ran to her room and then to the bathroom. Before she went in she said I'm going to take a shower and then I will prepare lunch.

I went to my room to take a nap before lunch while thinking of John and what he had done to her. I wonder what he will do next after her ass that he opened, and especially since I believe that she loves him and she will do anything he asks. I kept thinking about these things until I slept.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Part 1 -- Chapter 6

I woke up and was surprised to find out that it is now night-time and I missed lunch. I found my mom sitting with my dad watching TV

Mom: You woke up my love?

Me: Yeah but why didn't you wake me up for lunch.

Mom: We tried to wake you up but you seemed to be really tired. More tired than hungry.

Me: but now Im hungry

Mom: Ok my love I'll get you something to eat.

Mom got up and fixed me something to eat and then we sat in front of the TV and I had to go to sleep because of Uni tomorrow. Naturally, I probably wouldn't sleep too well after that afternoon nap. So I laid on the bed and stretched out and started to think about all the events of the past day. How mom just surrendered herself so easily to John? Well is she like that for real? Or was she a decent woman like I knew but John turned her into this? So many thoughts swirling around in my head and I was not able to sleep. Did she do this for John, or would she have done this with someone else? In both cases, Why? How far would she go with John?

I was surprised to see my mom entering the room to wake me up for Uni and I hadn't really slept except for a few minutes. I told her I wouldn't be able to go today.

Mom: What's wrong since yesterday you are not feeling well.?

Me: Nothing but I might still be exhausted.

Mom: Ok continue sleeping and I won't bother you.

I remained as I was and the thoughts kept coming and going in my head until I finally got the urge to sleep. When I woke up it was 12 in the afternoon. I left the room and found mom in the kitchen and I didn't see dad.

Me: Where is Dad?

Mom: Dad went to see a friend who is not feeling too well, he wanted you to come but I told him to let you sleep.

Me: Thanks mom.

Mom: But you haven't told me how are you feeling. Are you still exhausted. If there is something tell me.

Me: it's nothing mom.

Mom: Tell me boy, I am your mom.

Me: There is nothing wrong mom.

Mom: Well, I know that something is up but I won't pressure you. When you feel like talking tell me.

I left her and went to watch TV and I still can't stop thinking about her and John and how she was dancing for him, and when she was kissing him, and while he was fucking her. While they were in the shower. I cannot erase these images from my mind. At the end I just couldn't take it anymore and I decided to confront her.

Me: Mom

Mom: Yes, what is it my love..

Me: I know...

Mom: Know what?

Me: What's going on with you and John, and please don't make me elaborate.

I felt like she was getting dizzy and that she might collapse on the floor, but she leaned on the table and then sat down on the chair and she put her head between her hands.

Mom: Ok I understand you, what do you want now?

Me: I don't know what to think but I just want to know so that I can put my mind at ease.

Mom lifted her head, her tears visible in her eyes.

Mom: Understand what?

Me: Understand Why and how this happened.

Mom: What happened, happened and anything I say will not justify myself to you. I will leave and you tell dad whatever you want and you won't see me again. Consider me dead and you will be relieved.

Me: I'm not accusing you of anything, nor am I telling you that you are guilty of anything. I'm just exhausted from all the thinking, and I need you to put my mind at ease. I don't want you to leave and this will not satisfy me. What I need is to understand..

Mom: what do you want to understand?

Me: Understand all that happened, how it happened. Tell me what happened.

Mom: Everything that happened?

Me: Not what you did together. I want to know what made you do this and how can you accept this and why?

Mom: Ok, I will tell you what you want but I want you to think of the matter as if I wasn't your mother

Me:.........

Mom: I know that what I will say is not the kind of thing a mom would say to her son, but what we are experiencing right now is not a normal mom-and-son situation. Forgive me for my words but I am not a whore, son. I am a woman just like any woman. I have feelings and I have desires and even though your dad is a lot older than me and you know this, and even though he is sexually inadequate and that's why we haven't had another child, and even though he hasn't touched me in bed for years. I never thought of cheating and I suppressed my desires inside for you. You can't imagine how many men tried to have me, how many men harassed me on the streets and at work until I left because I could not deal with it any more. But John was different. John was the first one to make me feel loved for real.

Me: But...

Mom: let me finish. John was the first one that made me feel like I want him, it's not just he who wants me. That's why I surrendered myself to him. Don't think that I would surrender myself to just anyone.

Me: And how did you know that he loves you.

Mom: One day he came to the kitchen and I was standing there he stood behind me and whispered in my ear and he said I love you. I was startled by him. (I remember this moment because I was watching them, but I don't know what was said)

Mom: I was startled and I leaned behind me and that's when I felt his cock.

Me: MOM!!

Mom: I said I was going to explain in all honesty and listen to me and forget that I am your mother for one second. When I went back and felt his cock it was the first time someone harassed me and I had actually felt turned on by it. Before I would often feel disgust. On this day it was the first time for a long time that I played with my pussy in order to relieve myself. The next day when you were at Uni he came over and gave me flowers and he told me he loved me and I kept resisting him up until then. All those that I had resisted would eventually give up but John loved me that's why he kept trying until the day your dads pension came up and I was so turned on and aroused, I couldn't take it anymore. I said to myself if he tries anything I will surrender and he said I love you once more. That day I had already made my decision. I told you to go get some groceries and that's when it happened. What's on your mind exactly. Just like I told you my son, I am not a whore and if you think I'm a whore I will leave the house and you won't know anything about me.

I had so many mixed emotions between my love for her and my jealousy of John, my feelings of arousal and my natural refusal to accept what is going on. I couldn't control myself when I hugged her and we cried together. Minutes felt like years in this position until we released each other. I told her I loved her but I cannot accept what you are saying.

Mom:....

At this time the doorbell rang and mom said we will talk about this later. I will not do anything until we talk about it. She went to open the door. It was dad.

We had lunch and my mom and I kept looking at each other and we were unable to talk. After lunch she went to the kitchen and I followed her as if I was helping her out.

Mom: I thought about what we talked about and I will tell you about my decision. and you can do as you please after it.

Me: What's your decision?

Mom: I wont do anything with John ever again, and if you want us to leave here and go to the other apartment that we have, I have no problem (We have another apartment that I didn't mention before, because it wasn't really important to the story)

Me: Ok mom

Mom: But I have one condition if you don't agree to it you must tell me another solution or let me leave entirely.

Me: I can't ever let you leave, Mom.

Mom: And I don't want to leave you my son.

Me: So, What's the condition?

____________________________

Part 1 -- Chapter 7

Me: No! what you are saying is not possible

Mom: If you don't agree then let me leave you entirely.

Me: So you will make me chose between you having relations with John for one last time or you leave me entirely? How the fuck am I supposed to chose?

Mom: I told you this would be the last time. I will be honest. It's not right that I should go my whole life not having something and then once I find it I have to stay away from it and never see it again. You must give me a chance to get over it even if it's just once, even if it's just a farewell.

Me: How can you ask this of me?

Mom: You have two choices, figure out what you want.

I got up and left her without responding to her and I kept thinking of how she can even ask me to go get fucked by John one more time. If she wanted to do that she could have done it without telling me. And just like every other day sleep gets the better of me while I am thinking.

The next day she wakes me up and says I want to talk to you.

Me: Mom please don't talk to me about your condition again.

Mom: No I was gonna ask you something else.

Me: What?

Mom: Yesterday I was shocked from what was happening and I wasn't able to think clearly.

Me: So what, you have decided not to impose your condition?

Mom: Don't interrupt me and let me talk. Yesterday I wasn't able to think clearly but when I kept thinking there was something I needed to ask you.

Me: What?

Mom: How did you know what was between me and John?

Me:..........

Deep down I had not prepared myself for this question, should I tell her I was watching her? Then why didn't you stop it? Should I tell her that John told me before he tried anything with her? Then why did you let him do this?

The truth was that these were questions I myself didn't know the answer to. At first, I was upset with John but after that what happened? Did I enjoy what happened? Am I what people call a Cuckold? Was I aroused by watching my Mom have sex? I don't know the answer to these questions.

Mom: George, George..

I came back down to earth with my mom calling me

Me: Yes

Mom: You didn't answer my question, how did you know?

Me: I just knew, what difference does it make?

Mom: You must tell me how did you find out.

Me: From John

Mom: John told you what happened?

Me:.......

Mom: Answer Me

Me: He told me before anything happened what he was going to do

Mom: And then?

Me:.........

Mom: I told you everything. if you don't tell me everything as well I don't know how I can talk to you honestly again.

Me: He even let me watch in my bedroom

Mom:.........

Me: and in their apartment...

Mom: that's enough

Me: On the couch and in the bathroom

Mom: And you just let it all happen and you didn't even talk?

Before I could answer she stood up and left.

I couldn't follow her because then my dad might sense that something was up but the truth was I didn't have the answers for her because I did not know the answers myself.

We stayed like this until the whole day without a word. Even for lunch dad called me, not her. When we were eating, she didn't speak to me at all but she seemed upset with me.

At night we went to my room

Mom: I can't blame you for what you did, because of what I did too.

Me:........

Mom: I can't tell you how you let him fuck me when I am the one who let him and if this is something inside you that you feel...

Me: I don't know mom how I let this happen and I don't know how to respond to you because honestly, I don't know myself.

I started to cry and she took me in her arms immediately.

It was the second time we hugged each other, but this time it was me who was crying

Mom: It's ok don't cry. I don't blame you for anything at all, what happened, happened. Like I said I will say my farewell to John for the last time and then we can forget about it.

I felt a burning rage inside me. After all that's happened you are still thinking about fucking John? I couldn't determine if this flame inside me was a flame of jealousy or a flame of lust? Still, after all this the thought of John fucking her turns me on?

Me: But you promise me that this would be the last time, I don't want to know any details about it.

Mom: Ok

I saw how happy she was when she knew she was going to meet John again.

I felt happiness right now. It doesn't matter that what I am doing is called cuckolding, fuck all these stupid labels and fuck all those who judge. It means nothing compared to seeing my mom happy.

The next day in the morning I saw her upset and I had to ask her why.

Mom: Nothing

Me: Do I not Know you at all, tell me what's going on.

Mom: Go to your room and I will come to you in a while.

I went to my room and after a while mom came to me.

Me: You have me worried mom.

Mom: you said yesterday that you didn't want to know anything about this subject

I was really worried and I wasn't really thinking about sex.

Me: What subject?

Mom: Me and John

Me:..........

Mom: Of course, you know that we can't do anything here in our own home because dad is here.

Me: Well you did it at his place before. What's new?

Mom: What's new is, his sister is now there at his apartment.

Me: I didn't even know he had a sister.

Mom: Yes, she is married and she lives with her husband abroad, and she came to visit. She will stay for about a month.

Me: Ok so let's just wait until this month is over.

Mom: Ok..

I felt like she was still upset

Me: Or you can't wait that long, can you?

I felt like she was too shy to tell me.

Mom: No, but, but I just wanted to get it over with.

Me: Well do you have another solution