Mom's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom: I do have another solution but I am still thinking about it.

Me: What?

Mom: I will take him with me to the other apartment. (This other apartment is in The Coast, we usually go there for summer vacations)

Me: You do know that it will be difficult to go and come back on the same day and how will you go there with him? What would Dad and John's parents say?

Mom:........

Me:.......

Mom: The solution I arrived at, is that you come with us.

Me: What?!

Mom: I couldn't find another solution. We will go and then when we get there you can leave the apartment or you can stay in another room. And you know this will be the last time this will happen with John.

Me: Did you tell John?

Mom: I told him that you found out and this will be a farewell between us.

Me: And you want me to come with you?

Mom: You yourself told me that you saw us before, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Me:......

Mom: When we are doing it, you can go out and we can call you when we are done, or you can stay in the other room.

Me: And what will you say to John's parents and Dad?

Mom: I will tell them that I will take you and John to The Coast for one day and we will return the next day so that you can have a little break before exams.

Me:......

Mom: what do you think?

Me: It seems like you thought of everything..

Mom:.......

Me: Whatever you want to do I'm cool with it. As long as we just get it over with.

I felt how happy she was and I felt the rage inside me again.

In one hour, mom had already arranged everything with John's parents and dad as well. We will leave the next day in the morning and we rode the bus going to The Coast. The three seats were at the back of the bus.

Me: Who reserved the seats?

Mom (shyly): me

Of course, mom sat in the middle between John and me.

Every time I looked at my mom she looked like a bride going off on her honeymoon. She kept looking at John and holding his hand. That rage was burning inside me again. I could not tell if it was the flame of jealousy or lust? But there was a question on my mind that I could not stop thinking about. Will this really be the last time between them?