Mom's Backseat Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her first truly good look at it, and despite the fact she'd already had it inside her, she was both intimidated and excited by its size.

Her reflection on this was broken by her son flipping her off him over on her back. Swiftly he moved over her and wrested her terry cloth shorts from her hips, her panties coming off with them.

Billy moved between her legs then paused, taking in his mother's nude form as she lay below him, her mature beauty fully exposed and desperately needy.

He wanted to speak. To tell her how beautiful, how sexy she was. How the swell of her full breasts, the curve of her wide hips, the glistening sheen coating her flushed pink folds, made his heart race with passion and his cock throb with lust.

But he feared speaking anything at this point would break the spell, destroy the moment. So instead he grabbed her by the hips, flipping her over.

Taking his not so subtle hint, Madison maneuvered herself to her elbows and knees. Arching her back, she lifted her firm, round ass high, an invitation Billy readily accepted.

No foreplay was needed; she was more than wet enough. "Ohhh, FUCK!" Madison buried her face in the pillow in an attempt to muffle her ecstatic cry as her son plunged his massive member into her with one smooth thrust.

Taking her hips, Billy began to pump. Madison rocked in time with him, working her hips and ass to move with him, encouraging him to go faster, harder.

Reaching between her legs, Madison's fingers found her swollen clit and rubbed it furiously. Her brain had shut down at this point, and she acted on pure instinct; not thinking, only feeling.

Her first orgasm came quick and hard, again forcing her to stifle her cries in the pillow, yet still he thrust away within her, even as her cunt tightened and contracted around his thick girth, the sensation of it making him swell even more.

Madison could feel him expanding, hear his ragged breaths, signaling imminent release.

As much as she wanted it, a sudden pang of guilt struck her. The first time he'd cum in her had been an accident. This time, she had more control.

Reluctantly, she wiggled herself free of his cock. Turning to face him, she noted his shocked, sad expression.

One that quickly turned to wide eyed excitement as she took his gruel covered shaft in hand and guided it to her lips.

Madison locked eyes with him, kneeling before her on the bed, naked, sweaty, his cock covered in her slick, fragrant juices. In all her years, she never dreamed she'd be in this position with her own son, let alone be so eager to do what she was about to do.

Grinning wryly, she shook her head. Billy noticed it. "What are you thinking, Mom?"

Madison met his gaze again. "Just thinking how much you're gonna enjoy this." With that, her lips parted and she engulfed him.

Billy gasped with surprise and pleasure. He'd been with a few girls before, but none had ever deepthroated him like this. He could feel his mother's throat gripping him like a vice as she sucked, gulping and gagging until she finally came up for air, only to gobble him again, her nose buried in his neatly trimmed pubes, his balls pressed firmly against her chin.

It had been a long time since Madison had sucked a cock this big, and while she was excited to know she hadn't lost her touch, she also took a moment to wonder where Billy had gotten his monster size from; certainly not his father.

The cream she'd from left behind from her cunt mixed with her spit as she worked him expertly, one fist now tugging at his shaft in time with the suction from her mouth, while her other hand found his balls, rolling them around her palm, dragging her fingernails gently across his scrotum.

Again his cock swelled, in her throat this time. She could sense the rhythmic pulsing, feel his testicles tighten, signaling the release of their load.

Madison let go of her grip and again swallowed his length, just in time to catch the first blast of hot cum in the back of her throat.

Billy could barely stifle his howls as his mother's tongue folded itself along the underside of his throbbing shaft, her lips tight at the base, forming a seal as she sucked his erupting seed from him.

Madison gulped the seemingly endless stream flowing from him eagerly, until at last she'd drained him dry. Only then did he begin to wilt in her mouth.

Madison released him with a wet, sloppy plop. Licking her lips, she grinned up at her still panting son.

"Jesus, Mom," Billy gasped. "That was... "

"I know, honey, I know." Madison lifted herself and embraced him, her naked, sweaty breasts pressed firmly against his chest as she kissed him tenderly.

Breaking the kiss, she sighed. "I know when I came in here, it was to tell you we could never do this again. But now..."

Billy looked at her expectantly. "But now?"

Madison smiled up at him. "But now, I know just how good you feel inside me. And I haven't felt that good in a long, long time. So as long as you can keep a secret and your father doesn't find out, we can do this all summer long."

"Really?" Billy's eyes were wide, excited. "I'd love that, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, Billy." Madison kissed him again before moving from the bed. "Now, I gotta get out of here before your father becomes suspicious."

Madison dressed and embraced Billy one last time. "Remember: this is our secret. But anytime THIS needs some relief..." Madison cupped his crotch in her hand for emphasis, "...you come see me. Mommy will make it all better, okay?"

*****

Jenny sat on her bed, ear to the wall. She'd been watching Tik Tok videos with her earpods in but had paused when she felt some strange thumps from the wall shake her bed.

She heard her brother's bed squeaking and at first just assumed he was jerking off.

Wouldn't be the first time she'd picked up on that. But this time was different. Because she was hearing voices. Specifically, a woman's voice. It was low, muffled, but she could hear the moans distinctly.

"He must be watching porn and didn't bother with headphones," she thought.

But then the noises subsided. Then soft voices, barely discernible.

And then she heard his bedroom door open, and the padding of footsteps as they made their way downstairs.

Jenny jumped from her bed and threw open her door, but whoever had left Billy's room was already well out of sight.

"He hasn't been home for a full day, how is he sneaking a girl into his room already?" Jenny wondered. "And how did she get past Mom on the way out?"

Closing her door, Jenny returned to her bed. There was a mystery here, that was certain.

A mystery she intended to get to the bottom of.

END.

*****

Hi everyone. I'm Todd. I hope you liked my first story.

I am thinking about writing more about Madison, Billy, and of course Jenny. I'm not the fastest or best writer so we'll see how that goes.

I'm hoping to write some other stories as well, when I have time.

Thanks so much for reading.

12