Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to be frozen but her hips moved back each time he pressed his thumb, pushing him deeper inside her.

"Bitches don't know how to be polite in Beverly Hills?" Tyler snapped.

"Wh.. Pardon?"

"I said that 'your pussy feels nice'."

"Oh, tha... thank you, Sir."

He was treating her with a mix of domination and tenderness that was well beyond his years, she thought. Definitely a mature dom that knew how to play it - or at least knew how to play her: she moaned again, putting one hand against her waist as if she had run too fast.

"Are you always this bushy?" He asked solely to make her uneasy.

"No Sir, I'm sorry, Sir," she exhaled just focusing on the thumb in her pussy and the fingers pressing her clit. Apologizing was natural when she was in this state, especially for not being properly groomed.

He wanted to keep her mind occupied while finding more dirty little secrets. "Back to questions; please answer honestly: Did your Master make you swallow his cum?"

Fuck, his voice had changed again. It was hard to tell this was Tyler. He had not used the term 'Master' up until now, but that's exactly what her ex had been to her.

"He did, Sir." There was some shame in admitting it, but she had gone too far to lie.

"Did you give him the ass?"

"I... I did, Sir."

"Of course, you did... Like a good little sub." His rhythm increased as her breathing was becoming more shallow.

He shoved his thumb so far inside her, she moved to her tip-toe for a while, letting him dig deeper. She was thinking about him taking over completely, slipping his cock inside her and or shoving her down so he could fuck her mouth.

God, so many memories were coming back, images of her getting fucked from behind while she had a dildo in her mouth. Or the time she was suspended from the ceiling and made to come so many times she nearly passed out. And the countless times she was used as a subservient whore, servicing the bodies put in front of her.

As he breathing changed, Tyler could tell she was getting more excited.

"Let me hear you say this feels good. That your pussy needs it."

"Oh god, Tyl... Sir... My pussy needs it, Sir. It feels so good." She gave in completely, slave to the situation and how it made her feel.

"Hey! You're not allowed to come until I say so!"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm... I'm getting really close. Please."

"Not my problem. You're going to be in a world of trouble if you come before I allow it."

She looked around in panic and grabbed the ice-cold bottle of champagne before pressing it against her stomach and then lowering it to her clit.

"I could have just slapped it for you," he said, pulling out and using the flat of his hand to slap her lips.

She squirmed and added, "That... that does not always work, Sir."

He felt his pants ready to explode at some point; he was so excited he had a belly ache.

He rubbed her asshole, allowing her to cool off... She did not shy away from the touch and let him intrude her smallest hole as he wished.

Tyler had to swallow hard; he too was getting turned on and only wanted to unzip his pants and fuck her right there. But that was not possible. Yet. He needed to play his cards right.

"What was the most humiliating thing your Master would have you do regularly?"

God, there were so many. She wanted his thumb inside her again. Or even his cock - No! How could she even think that with Tyler?

But as soon as his fingers came back to her vagina, she cooed again.

"Oh... he... he had me come in public... so many times. I... I had to masturbate while at restaurants or movie theaters..."

"Good. What else?" he simply asked.

Amy took a second, tried to remember what she had to do

"I... If he came anywhere outside of my holes, I had to scoop his cum and lick it."

He loved the fact that she had said 'her holes'. It sounded as if she had completely submitted mentally. She was ready.

"Were you shared with others?"

She laid her cheek on the granite, careless about what Trish was doing now and just moaning each time she pushed himself inside her.

"Did you have to fuck others?" He asked again.

"Y... Yes, Oh god, Yes Sir."

"Men only?"

"No sir."

He rubbed her clit harder, "Good girl," he said, "I'm glad you are enjoying this."

"Oh yes Sir, I am."

Amy moaned and groaned, now clearly humping his hand, unable to refrain from the wave of pleasure that was building up again.

"Now tell me you want to be my slave and that your holes are mine to use."

His thumb was going in and out rapidly, forcing his imprint against the walls of her vagina, causing a slurping noise with each thrust.

Amy could not think anymore. There was too much pleasure, too many memories of her being a slave, submitting to men and women. God, she missed it. She knew she was going to explode on his fingers.

"Yes, yes, Sir. You can fuck my holes as you wish." She understood the gravity of her words but no longer cared. Her desires, her wish to submit had taken over.

"And you are now my permanent slave," he insisted.

"Oh god, Sir, can I come, can I come, please?"

"Say it!"

"I... oh god, I'm your permanent slave, Sir. Please."

"Now cover your mouth and come on my hand."

Amy obeyed and squeezed her fingers against her mouth as she pushed her hips down as hard as she could, wanting to feel him deeper yet.

Her body started to shiver uncontrollably as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. There were multiple explosions of pleasure going from her pussy to her mind, each stronger than the other. She was biting her hand, trying to control herself, leaning against the table as her legs were giving way. In an attempt to take a deeper breath, she stood up and felt her knees disappear from under her. She slipped very slowly, as if in slow-motion, only to feel two hands catch her by the pits. She was soon upright, still woozy and panting heavily.

Small moans escaped her lips as her eyes fluttered.

Tyler's right hand reached around to her pussy as his left kept her steady, wrapped around her belly. He did not want the moment to end and laid his chin on her shoulder. She lifted her arm and caressed his hair, in a clear display of affection.

They held the position for nearly a minute until Amy's breathing became normal again. As he let her go gently, Tyler caught movements from the corner of his eye. He bent down and pulled Amy's pants high enough that she was able to discreetly finish the job and cover herself.

Trish walked in, complaining about how everyone was against her husband and tilted her head while she looked at Amy, "Are you ok, hon'?"

"I think the bubbles are going to my head," she answered, flapping her hand in the air.

"That's a first," she giggled. "Just lay down on the sofa and rest a little. I've got to run an errand, but I'll be back soon."

"Oh, I'll be fine..."

"Nonsense," Trish said and turned to her son with a finger pointed up: "Make sure she does not drive. Understood?"

"Yes, mom," Tyler answered with an army salute.

Tyler let the two chat as he grabbed a glass of water. He attempted to discreetly move his cock by shoving a hand in his pocket - it seemed to be stuck along his thigh and he may as well have been wearing a beacon to show his mom how he was currently feeling.

He came back to the women with an extra glass of water for Amy which she grabbed with two hands and gulped down.

"Thanks, Tyle. Ok, I'll just lay a minute... You go run your errand. I'll be fine..."

"Oh my... I guess you've turned into a lightweight... a couple more seasons and we may just put you out to pasture."

Trish ducked the pillow that was thrown her way, said, "Ah, that's better... Still some life in the old gal," and walked outside with the keys jiggling in her hands.

The door slammed and they were both left staring at each other a few feet apart.

Tyler sat in the middle of the sofa, right next to Amy.

"That was close," he said with a smile.

"Sure was," she replied.

There was a silence between them and Amy covered her face with both hands in embarrassment. "Oh god, Tyle, I can't believe what just happened!"

Tyler moved up and gently grabbed her fingers until she stopped hiding behind them. He was fine with her not calling him "Sir", he'd peel the onion, discovered Pandora's box, and needed to tread carefully if he wanted this to go further than a few minutes.

"I loved it," he said, his piercing blue eyes staring right into hers. "And I know you did as well."

She looked at him as if she saw him for the first time. His dark hair ruffled on his head, his beautiful features, and his newly found manly leadership.

Could she allow this to go further? She wondered if she even had a choice anymore.

If she was honest, she'd admit wanting to return the favor.

As she was getting aroused at the thought of being his side plaything, he put his hand on her crotch, feeling her up through the yoga pants.

With a raging hard-on for the second time today, Tyler was eager for any type of relief.

He unbuttoned his pants in one swift motion, claiming that he was about to burst out of them if he kept them on. The head of his cock was poking through the boxer's fly and he slid on the couch next to her. Despite her better judgment, their tongues swirled together as she grabbed onto his cock with her hand. She let her thumb smudge his pre-cum all over the tip as his hands caressed her face.

God, he was a good size, she thought. It was probably larger than seven inches, more than enough to work with.

There was a sensual maturity about his caresses that drove her wild. She could feel the juices inside her stir again. He touched the side of her stomach tenderly, letting her please him this time.

Amy moved her palm up and down the shaft, feeling it pulse under her touch. She loved how he responded and wanted to please him - if only to repay what she just experienced.

"You're so big," she murmured. And wanting to show him that she had not forgotten, she added, "Sir."

He groaned and asked, "Are you going to keep up your end of the bargain?"

"About being your slave, you mean?"

He nodded, biting his lips as she stroked him faster.

"If you'll have me, Sir."

She was no longer looking at Tyler the kid, she was submitting to Tyler the man.

She moved her leg above him, straddling him for a brief moment before getting off the couch and kneeling in front of it. She asked Tyler to seat up so she could pull down his pants completely. Her pussy was still wet and she could have been made to come again, but god she wanted to suck him so bad.

As soon as her lips touched the tip of his cock, all embarrassment went out the window. She smiled while looking at him as she kissed his pee hole.

Finally, she took him in her mouth and pushed herself down onto his shaft slowly. He expected her to wrap her lips around the tip, as most girls did, but Amy took over half of his penis inside her mouth, only stopping when it finally hit her throat. At that point, she did not pull back but instead let her saliva pool inside her mouth.

The sensation was fantastic, he felt her warmth all around his dick but there was something else: God, she'd managed to keep her tongue out and was licking his shaft at the same time. She pulled out as slowly as she put it in, leaving a bridge of drool between them.

Catching her breath, she added, "It's... It's ok to hold my head if you want to." She looked gorgeous with her upper lip on his cock, her eyes shiny from tears welling up.

By now, his cock was purple and Tyler couldn't help but think about one video that she had on the tablet around forced blow-jobs. Instead of simply seating and enjoying, he decided to take charge and slowly got up, his cock swaying like a pendulum, moving up and down with his movements.

He spoke softly, "Follow me, but don't get up." And he walked back to the kitchen area, turning to watch Amy move on her hands and knees as he waited by the massive kitchen island.

He wished he'd follow her instead, the view would have been nicer.

Once she arrived and had to look up to stare at him, he asked that she sat with her back against the island. He quickly took off his pants completely, the danger of getting caught if his mom came back early seemingly well worth it.

Amy knew what was going to happen. He wanted her pinned and unable to move her head back. "Mischievous", she thought, immediately followed by: "I love it."

She sat on the floor as he leaned forward and put his forearms on the table, his legs on each side of Amy's face. Tyler moved his hip until he felt her warm breath followed by a wet sensation all around his cock as she took him in her mouth.

His hips started driving forward, with little nudges at first. He felt no resistance, no hand around his shaft. Instead, her moans intensified in unison with the sounds of saliva building up. He sensed that she was moving towards him, driving him to go deeper.

Encouraged by her submission, he pressed further, bringing at least half of his dick inside her warm hole as the sounds of saliva intensified. He felt her tongue against his shaft again and shoved his cock until he bumped the back of her mouth.

Within seconds, Tyler thought he was going to explode right there and then and was forced to ease out. Insatiable Amy kept suckling the tip of his cock until he had no choice but to take a step back.

"Give me a sec," he breathed out, hoping to cool off. He hadn't been this excited in a long time and didn't want to blow his load immediately.

She sat looking up with a sexy smile on her face, alternating between his eyes and his cock. Slowly, Amy pulled the shoulder straps of her top and rolled them down, putting her tits on display.

She grabbed her breasts while staring at Tyler, first with her entire palm, and then squeezing her nipples. He bent towards her and kissed her passionately, tasting himself on her mouth as she moaned.

"Keep using my mouth," she breathed out, smiling, "I love it."

The brief interlude had done nothing to lessen his erection, but Tyler felt that he could last a little while longer now. He rose and straddled Amy once more.

She had wrapped her arms around his legs and engulfed him again immediately, this time letting him use her as he wished rather than bobbing towards him. She could feel his restraint each time he hit the back of her mouth, likely afraid of pushing too deep as loud sounds echoed in the kitchen each time he inserted his shaft.

Wanting to impress him with her lack of gag reflex, Amy tilted her head slightly to be at the right angle and moved her neck forward as she pulled on his legs, indicating to go deeper. His cock suddenly penetrated her throat and she kept him there for a few seconds before coughing and tapping out on his thighs. Saliva dripped all over her chest as he pulled out.

"Oh my god," was all he could repeat before forcing himself inside her again, going back immediately as deep as possible.

Amy let her hands by her side, yearning to show her complete submission. She'd love to give blow jobs for as long as she remembered. The eager to please and satisfy slave. She knew she was great at it, and she wanted to impress the shit out of him.

Amy felt him push through and penetrate her throat easily now that he had figured out the proper angle. He enjoyed going all the way and then staying with his stomach against her nose for a few seconds. He felt completely in charge, owning her in ways that he'd never experienced with other girls before. The real pleasure came from letting her work on the first half of his shaft - her technique was amazing as she slightly opened her mouth to breathe, never letting go of his penis. Tyler felt as if she was constantly wrapped around him, with her tongue pressing on the largest vein of his cock while she built a pool of saliva that made her mouth resemble her drenched pussy.

Tyler was not able to pull out before exploding, a giant string of cum hit the roof of her mouth as his body shuddered so violently that his cock came out. He held onto it and directed the ropes of jiz onto her face as she closed her eyes. God, she was so wet and enjoyed every warm splatter that fell on her, thankful he was aiming at her mouth, keeping her eyes free of the liquid.

Trembling, he was leaning against the island, his face against the cool stone counter as his mind was trying to deal with the explosion of pleasure he'd just experienced with the very reality that his mother's best friend was a few inches below him, covered with his cum. The immediate aftermath of the ejaculation had brought him back down to reality.

As he stood there, he felt the tip of his dick being suckled on gently as Amy was licking the remnant of cum off of him. Damn, she did not stop!

Seconds later, Tyler let himself slide down next to her, out of breath and still half-moaning after one of the strongest orgasms he'd ever experienced. He looked at Amy - she had not been wearing much mascara, which was a good thing since her eyes had teared up. She looked flushed, her lips slightly swollen and completely gorgeous, immobile as strings of cum starting to drip from her face.

Tyler scooped his cum from her cheeks as she looked at him feverishly, knowing what was coming next. He brought his finger to her mouth and she immediately wrapped her lips around it, suckling every bit of juice he brought.

She breathed in more heavily, "You taste delicious... Sir."

"You're welcome to it anytime," he smiled.

They both giggled and he lifted his hand to caress her thigh. She caressed it in return.

Why did this feel so natural, she wondered? They were clicking so easily.

"We'd better get ready," she said, thinking of the time they had spent and not knowing when Trish was going to be back.

Tyler knew she was right and reluctantly put his pants back on as she dressed up as well.

He turned around and was surprised not to find her in front of him. She was still on her knees, looking up. Playing the god damn part till the tend.

He bent on one knee and was eye to eye with her. Leaning, they kissed passionately, holding on to each other as the taste of semen in her mouth slowly diluted with his saliva.

"Send me a text when you get home, and I'll send you instructions on what to do next." Tyler was high with power: this was the best thing that could have happened to him and the beauty that was in front of him was now his to dominate.

Amy nodded eagerly, sensing that her love life was about to become a lot more interesting. He caressed her ass as she rose; like insatiable young men do.

After one last kiss, she exited the house, her senses dulled by her overactive mind. She was his, Amy had decided, and she'd let him take her wherever he wanted to.

12