All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Magic rectums?

I suppose I'm a fan of anal sex. I've enjoyed reading about it, and experiencing it with a partner. I'm certainly not one of those readers who comment that they're turned off by the inclusion of anal sex in a story.

Having said that, this story begins with the guy fucking his grandmother up her "dung hole", after which, his mother uses her mouth to clean his cock before lapping up his cum from grandma's asshole.

Preparing for anal sex isn't done by elves while we sleep. Quite the opposite. First thing in the morning, if you push your cock into an ass, chances are something's going to be pushing back. When proper precautions are taken, anal sex can be an enjoyable experience for both parties, but the concept of consuming fecal mater while licking a shit-smeared cock, or lapping up the fluids dripping out of an unclean anus? It kind of takes a reader "out of the moment".

Fantasy? Of course. A smidgen of reality? If it's not too much trouble, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

At some point possibly after Ian's sister is made a sister wife, this series needs to end with a new series named after Ian or their new business picking up the story where this series ends. Also there are at least about 13 more women to fuck for the first time you have mentioned in this series (his sister, Holly & her daughter, The Vietnamese twins' sisters and mom, the seven strippers from the last chapter who gave Ian's core group of MILFs & GILF lap dances, and the manager of the strip club). Looking forward to the next perverted chapter of this series.

Also glad you mentioned the East Indian origins of the swastika as the Nazis have for too long have been associated with that symbol they misappropriated from India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Added Indulgence...

..I really like this story so far. Me and my daughters, both strippers, love to party and one of them has read some of this story as well,,we love smoking grass but we also partying hard after they come home from the club. Last week and went to the club to see them dance and we got back to the house turned up the stereo and there we were emblazoned over a table snorting lines of blow all night, smoking grass and chain smoking our 120.s. So would love to see Mom and Sharon the ex strippers introduce their son to the wonders of cocaine. My daughters get the best blow and we snort all night but it is a wonder seeing my big titted daughters topless in their thigh high boots free-basing that beautiful smoke and then go down on each other and myself walking around with a strap on...hope some of this can be added in the future....especially the blow and strap ons. Hope to read more soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Strange

I give this whole series a five star rating, but I think there are definite good and rotten parts. I'm glad you tied it to 'Alpine Hideaway', because there is a definite Germanic appearance in their description and a sexual energy that is over and above what one expects. I think you include too many partners for him, as erotic as they all are. Even in fantasy it is hard to credit his ability to do anything with these women more than once a month! I have a problem with the prolapse thing. Thats just gross! And you can kill someone by putting alchohol straight up their ass. Also, like a previous commentor said, anal sex that is healthy and enjoyable needs a little prep work. An enema helps very much, the man wearing a condom is good. Not necessarily to protect from std's but because there is flora living up the ass that can migrate up a guy's penis to cause a really bad infection. Licking a doody-dick is a definite turn-off and you Don't put pool water up the asshole. The different personalities of all the sisters is well written. I'd like to see the porn website idea developed more. Maybe these characters can also make sex-majik.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If this doesnt end with him knocking up every single one of them. What a waste.

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
good but....

Fully agree with the comments made by the anony post "Really strange" 09/12/15

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i like the series

i've given it 5 stars throughout. i think some of the scenes are very cleverly written - but it can also be very lengthy with almost too much sex - hard to believe - but..........

feelgood2000feelgood2000over 4 years ago
Awesome but...

I really like this all but I think there are too many people Ian fucks, hard to keep the characters straight. Like which aunt is the mother to which cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Love This Story...

Could do without so much alliteration in the writing of the story...tends to "confuse" the situation even more...trying to keep up with "The Tribe".

Going on to read the test, wondering wHat is coming next?v for this nasty mob!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Hard alcohol/water mix enema is 1oz to 10oz. Wine/water mix is 1oz to 4-6oz depending on alcohol content. I enjoy the story. Enjoy anal sex, enema play, water sports, etc; however, with all the help in the world, one man can not ejaculate that many time in one day. I like stories that have indepth character developmen, which this one does. I like stories that have plot development, whixh this one does. I like logical character/plot interface, which this one is starting to miss. Still 5-star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES