All Comments on 'Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 01'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Payment for services rendered

Yeah she can let her out after she pays for the privilege.. And in this case, lip service will suffice. Time to pay up Justine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
three alarm fire there

that would be so hot to walk in on mother and daughter having sex with the daughter bound

searing87searing87over 4 years ago
Far Out

Totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope you continue

There is so much that can be done with this story line. Mom and daughter can have so much fun together. Later mom can introduce other toys and other women to the continued education of Justine. Maybe even go into other BDSM places to learn more about bondage and discipline. Please continue with more stories.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 4 years agoAuthor
Realism

@searing87- realism is not something I go for in my erotica, this piece is written to be fun.

@anon3- pretty good ideas! I'll see what sort of direction I want to go in as the story develops in my head. Stay tuned!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Nice start!

I Liked this story a lot. Would have liked an explanation as to why Carl’s clothes were in the kitchen, but that’s a minor point. Looking forward to future chapters.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 4 years agoAuthor
Plot holes

@UAlbanyGirl518 - Wow great observation. He was very excited when he and Justine started making out in the kitchen and started taking off his clothes there. Also it will be explained in the next chapter (if i remember).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
roftlheory

These people are idiots ... keep writing your stories ... and let them write their own. When there is too much details it leaves no room for imagination or fantasy. The reader is suppose to fill in the blanks and interpret whats printed their way. This is not law or rules but fantasy. My fantasy is to be with a blue woman with 3 tails, only the narrow minded would say it's not realistic but its my fantasy.

If it's ordinary or not taboo the why are they here?

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 4 years agoAuthor
Realism

Hey anon,

Thanks for your comment! Btw I have a story about a blue mermaid woman with a cock who is discovered by college students, not sure if you read that one, it's called "The Lake Monster".

Yeah parts of this story are not as realistic as others where the relationship gradually builds, but this is the kind of story where you get right into the meat of it almost immediately. I have plans to deepen the story later on but I find it difficult to balance the sex and the story after a while. It becomes more of a romance story than an erotica after a while. I have some ideas currently but my mind is still trying to come up with the whole story at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

Being a huge fan of lesbian stories and lesbian videos, I have to say that this is one hot read.

Anusha_kittyAnusha_kittyover 3 years ago
Best incest lesbian story

I'm a big fan of incest lesbian stories. I have read all the chapters and your work is so unique and outstanding from the rest. I like the way you developed Justine character to be her mommy sub and keeping their relation monogamous. Please write more chapters. I would really like to see Justine going to greater extent for being her mom's sex slave/sub. I'm a big fan of your writing. Cheers👍. Looking for more chapters.

Anusha_kittyAnusha_kittyover 3 years ago

I'm a big fan of incest lesbian stories. I have read all the chapters and your work is so unique and outstanding from the rest. I like the way you developed Justine character to be her mommy sub and keeping their relation monogamous. Please write more chapters. I would really like to see Justine going to greater extent for being her mom's sex slave/sub. I'm a big fan of your writing. Cheers👍. Looking for more chapters.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anusha_kitty

Wow, what a comment! Thank you so much ^^

I do agree there's a lack of mxd incest stories on literotica. I enjoy reading them too.

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

what a naughty fun mommy...!

anton415anton4159 months ago

Hot story. I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
649 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES