Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Her mom said in surprise.

Justine couldn't wait and stuck her tongue between the soft folds. The taste of her mom's pussy was enough to get her going again. Justine really wanted to make her mom come again, and more than once. She wiggled her tongue around, excited to have access again. Her mom moaned appreciatively and laid back down.

Justine traced the lace pattern of her mom's tights as she pleasured her. She still couldn't believe how soft a pussy could be. No wonder guys always wanted to get in there.

Olivia groaned again, a high, feminine sound that sounded like heaven to her.

"Oh..Justine." She wanted nothing more than to hear her name called like that over and over again.

Her mom had used her fingers the last time, so Justine decided to try it this time. Hmm...she had never fingered a woman before. She licked her fingers before slowly easing them inside. She was very warm, and very wet. The moaning had ceased and she looked up, worried that she had done something wrong. Her mom was looking down at her, eyes dark. She couldn't read the expression.

"Fuck, you want to use your fingers on me?"

"Is it o-?" Justine didn't get to finish her sentence before her mom leaned over and grabbed the back of her head.

Olivia pressed her lips against hers, hard. She grabbed Justine's hand with her free hand. "Harder." She demanded.

"Ok." Justine said quickly. She thrust with her fingers as her mom demanded access to her mouth.

"I'm coming." Olivia said, and Justine could feel her gripping her fingers. "Don't stop, Justine." She said.

"I won't, I won't." Justine reassured her. She put her weight on one side and thrust into her until she came with a cry. Olivia lay back onto the floor, spent. Justine lay on her side, propping her head up with one hand. "That was good, wasn't it?" She said as she looked at wetness on her fingers.

"Very." Her mom looked over at her from her position on the floor.

"Want to do it again?" Justine asked. Her mom looked surprised and lay back down to look at the ceiling. "Oh! I'm going to need a minute."

Justine chuckled. Mom had promised her lots of fun and she was definitely going to hold her to that.

12