Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom and daughter discuss their new sexual relationship.
7.7k words
4.72
21.7k
32

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia had a great sleep, dreamless but soothing. When she woke up in the morning Justine was nestled in her arms. She lay there for a while, enjoying the softness of the blankets, the perfect temperature that seemed to only exist after waking up, and the feel Justine's body on hers, the movement from her gentle breathing. She hadn't slept this well in months, and she hadn't even counted the months she wasn't sleeping in her own bed.

It had been a very long time since she slept with someone else. She had forgotten what it felt like to go to bed and wake up, confident in the knowledge that her lover would still be there beside her. She looked at Justine, who was sleeping like an angel, her dark hair framing her beautiful face. I could get used to this, she thought to herself. It was like all her stress and worries had faded away, and she did not want to leave.

Hmm...could she reach...she reached over to the side table and grabbed her phone. Justine had made a small frown at the movement, but then her features smoothed out again.

Good.

She replied to some text messages from her friends and caught up on some news. After a while Justine moved over to the other side of the bed. Olivia smiled at her still sleeping form and went downstairs to exercise.

After her workout, she used the shower close to the small gym before she went back to her room and slid underneath the covers again. Justine stirred, this time waking up. She looked over. "Mom." She said with the most adorable smile, leaning over to hug her.

"Good morning, honey!" Olivia said with a chuckle. "Surprised to see me?"

Justine rested her head on Olivia's chest. "Sometimes when I wake up alone, I worry that it was just a dream." She confessed. Olivia stroked her hair.

"Sorry. We just have different sleep schedules, that's all." She said, noting to herself that even when Justine had gone to bed at the same time she did, she ended up just sleeping until around her regular wake up time anyways. She felt guilty though, and vowed to try and come back to bed before Justine woke up.

"Want me to make you breakfast?" She asked.

"Mhm." Justine nodded into her chest.

Olivia chuckled. "Ok go get dressed." She said, smacking Justine's bottom as she got up.

"Mm this looks good, Mom." Justine said eagerly as she came downstairs. She had on a grey blouse and black pants, obviously work clothes. She grabbed a piece of toast and started buttering it. Justine crunched on the toast as Olivia brought over the frying pan and put two eggs and a slice of ham onto her plate.

"Thanks, Mom." Justine said, digging in.

"You'll want to eat lots to keep up your strength for work." She said, glancing at the clock. "What time do you start?"

"At nine." Justine said, glancing at the clock herself. She finished up the breakfast quickly and stood up.

"Heading out?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, I like to get there a little early."

"Well ok, kiss me goodbye."

Justine grinned knowingly and walked over to the other side of the table. She gave Olivia a quick kiss but Olivia grabbed onto her daughter's arm, deepening the kiss. Justine let out a soft, longing moan.

"See you when I get home?"

"We'll see." Olivia said, acting aloof.

Justine smiled as she took her hands in hers, "I'll make it worth your while." She said before letting go.

Damn, the youngin's learning quick, Olivia thought to herself as she tried to ignore her clit throbbing at Justine's words. She watched her ass as she left. When she heard the front door close she returned to her coffee.

It was awfully quiet in the house now that Justine had left. She sipped her coffee while she looked at her Facebook feed. She sighed to herself, bored already. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. She was Olivia Aldaine! She did not pine over someone like a schoolgirl!

She wondered what Justine wanted for dinner.

Stop it!

She went into her office to work on her computer. She looked out the window briefly, admiring the view. There were a few job offers that had been so she took a closer look now. She declined the ones that were coming up over the next few months as part of her promise to Justine, (there wasn't anything good anyway) but one of them was for a movie she did a while back,Teen Space Fighters. It had apparently done well enough that there was a game, and they wanted her to return for the voice acting.

Sure, why not, Olivia thought to herself, and sent a quick reply. It would only take a day or two, plus she had developed a liking to the quirky movie. Now if only jobs just fell into her lap like that every day...

She worked for about an hour and then got up, yawned and stretched. Time for more coffee. The day was crawling by. She brought a fresh cup back into the office and tried not to think of Justine's perfect body writhing underneath her. But then that gave her an idea. Grinning to herself, she started to search on the web. A little while later she was printing a document to give to Justine later.

Her friend texted her to ask if she wanted to go for a spin class at noon. Olivia had already done her daily workout today but she definitely had some restless energy to burn off. She texted back yes.

**

"So glad to see you again, Ollie!" Her friend Catherine hugged her warmly when she arrived. "Hope you can still keep up!"

It was a new instructor today and she wasted no time getting all the ladies sweating hard.

**

"Whew, what a great workout." Catherine said after the session was done. "That really kicked my ass."

"Mine too." Olivia agreed, wiping at her brow with a towel. They had a quick shower and went over to their regular lunch restaurant. They caught up with each other's lives while eating sandwiches and drinking mimosas.

"Oooh it looks amazing there." Catherine said, gushing over the pictures Olivia showed her of the beautiful set. "Are you going to eat your pickle?"

"Go crazy." Olivia said, pushing over what was left of her Reuben sandwich.

"Mm thanks. The boys are back for summer break and there isn't a single scrap of food left in the house."

Olivia laughed. "Justine has an enormous appetite too."

Catherine rolled her eyes. "It's incredibly unfair how they can eat like that and look fantastic and you and I-" she looked over at Olivia's body enviously for a moment. "-and I look like this." She gestured at her own body.

"That just means we get to spend more time together doing spin class." Olivia chuckled good-naturedly as she patted her friend's hand. "You know...I don't feel right if my friend is starving in her own home. How about we both get desserts? My treat."

She looked through the dessert menu as Catherine continued her rant. "- A half loaf of bread! In less than a day!"

**

They chatted for a while longer and then Olivia went home. She let Jonathan know that she and Justine would be gone for the next few days and also gave him the itinerary so he would be able to pick them up at the airport when they were back.

The spin class had been refreshing and she went back into the house with a clear head. Only a few hours until Justine was back! She decided to make some pickles. She and Justine loved pickles and they would last for a few months, great for when she went away for work. She also marinated two steaks for her and Justine for later.

She went back into the office and worked for a bit longer. When she was done, she decided to watch Teen Space Fighters to refresh her memory. She took a few notes on the movie, remembering her character, practicing the way she had spoken in that role. Nowadays, with there being less job offers, she had found joy in getting to know the characters and really living the role for a little while. When she was younger, she merely jumped from one role to the next, mostly cashing in on her looks. Of course, there had been nothing wrong with that, and now she had a respectable amount of assets. There was even a trust fund that Justine would be granted access to on her twenty-fifth birthday.

She had to pause the movie as she thought. She didn't understand why Justine had her part-time job. There was only so much time they could spend together this summer, and the yacht party was just one of many vacations she wanted to plan for the two of them. She would have to have a talk with her later. Then she continued with her research.

She woke up, realizing that she had fallen asleep on the comfy couch. "Getting old." She told herself wryly, putting the notepad on the coffee table. Her spirits lifted when she heard Justine calling. "Mom, I'm home!"

Finally!

**

She walked over to the front door where Justine had just come in and was slipping off her black flats. She looked so attractive to Olivia right then, a grown woman just off work. But for a moment she hesitated, unfamiliar with this more mature side of her daughter. That was before Justine turned to look at her, her eyes gleaming with excitement, every bit the eager girl she loved. "Mom!" She dropped her purse on the side table.

They both rushed to each other, Justine cupping Olivia's face and kissing her deeply. Olivia put her arms around her waist and squeezed tightly. Oh my goodness it felt good to hold her in her arms again! It was like she had been underwater this whole time and she finally broke the surface to take in a deep breath.

"Hi." She said after they finally broke for air.

"Hi." Justine said with a giggle, still holding Olivia's face in her hands.

She started unbuttoning Justine's blouse. Although her daughter looked sexy in her formal clothes, she would look even better naked.

"Mom!" Justine gasped with a shocked laugh, grabbing her hands. "I'm dirty from work."

"Yes you're dirty." Olivia said with a growl, "My dirty girl." She kissed Justine on the lips. Justine didn't let go.

"Just give me five minutes to take a quick shower." She begged.

Olivia thought about it for half a second. "No." she reached down to start unbuttoning Justine's slacks instead. Justine's eyebrows shot up. She dropped her hands to grab her pants. Olivia quickly switched places back to the blouse again.

"Join me in the shower." Justine said quickly, realizing she wasn't going to win this game.

"Deal. My shower. It's bigger." Olivia unbuttoned the blouse anyway and tugged it off Justine. They ran up the stairs to Olivia's bedroom. Justine turned on the water and waited for it to warm. Olivia took the time to unbutton her pants and tug them down. "Well, you're not wasting any time." Justine said with a grin as she helped her.

"Not one second." Olivia said, grinning. She hooked her fingers through Justine's black panties, working them down to her thighs. They kissed, their tongues massaging each other's. They moved into the shower and Justine grabbed the shampoo bottle as Olivia put her fingers in her hair, helping to create the lather.

She let her rinse the shampoo out of her hair before she pressed her up against the back wall of the shower, thrusting her tongue into her mouth. Justine let out a longful moan as they kissed. Olivia squeezed her breasts before bending down to take one of the pert nipples into her mouth. "Mom..." Justine gasped. "Oh fuck I love it when you do that." She whimpered as Olivia sucked on the tiny nub, tugging on it. Justine was caressing her back, running her hands down her back before squeezing her ass. Mmmm.

She straightened up, releasing the nipple. "That feels good after how hard the new instructor worked us today at spin class." She commented, as she gave brief kisses onto Justine's lips. She put her own hand on Justine's, encouraging her to squeeze harder.

"How hard?" Justine teased.

"Oh she was riding me hard." Olivia teased back. Justine kissed her, hard. Aggressive. Jealous.

Olivia pressed her body against Justine's as the water coursed over them, causing small trails of water to flow down their breasts and off the sides of their nipples. "Don't worry, not as hard as I'm going to work you." She growled. "I'm only for you." She added in a sotto voice. Justine visibly relaxed and they continued kissing. Soon their kisses became more urgent.

Her hands traveled down Justine's front, those beautifully taut muscles, and then back to caress and squeeze her buttocks before traveling back forward. She put kisses down Justine's neck as she did. Justine let tiny moans as Olivia sucked on her neck. She could feel Justine trembling in anticipation as she realised where her hands were going.

Justine cupped Olivia's face again but Olivia grabbed her wrists and pinned it against the wall with her one hand. She wanted the feeling of Justine's pussy on her fingers, to feel the warmth of her body. She pressed her leg between Justine's, pushing them apart. Her hand explored the apex of her thighs, her fingers caressing the velvety soft folds. Justine licked her lips eagerly, her hips thrust forward to better meet Olivia's hand. She parted the folds and they both moaned, Justine from longing, Olivia from her discovery that Justine was incredibly wet. Ah! The blessings of youth!

Her fingers glided along Justine's inner folds, the tiny raised clit, the deliciously slippery folds. She rubbed the little button, and she felt joy blossom in her chest when Justine started to make little moans. Mmph! It was enough to drive her crazy. She wanted to always be the one to make her moan like this. Her two fingers slid in easily as Justine doubled over with pleasure. "Ahh!! Mom! Fuck!" She gasped. She gave Justine several firm kisses as she started to fuck her good and hard, their bodies tight against each other, Justine's arms restrained above her head.

"Ohhh yess..." Justine gasped, helpless against Olivia's body. She could feel Justine start to clench and she was coming in minutes. Olivia pulled her fingers out to admire her wetness. "So soon?" She washed her hand off in the water.

"I couldn't help it; I've been thinking about you all day." Justine said, putting her arms around her.

What a relief! Olivia was glad she wasn't the only one.

"Same here." She said. "Now towel dry your hair and join me in bed."

It was just enough time for her to prepare herself and put on the strap on. When Justine exited the bathroom, she was ready for her. She loved that glimmer of excitement in Justine's eyes when she saw Marcus hanging from between her legs again. She pushed Justine onto the bed, straddling her and kissing her. Fuck, it felt good to have their bodies pressed against each other's again. She buried her face in Justine's neck, breathing in her scent mixed with the fresh clean scent of her shampoo. It was basically her own scent all over her daughter. She felt teeth on her ear and growled. Justine was tugging on her earlobe, riling her up. "I love it when you're on top." She breathed.

"Good, I love being on top." Olivia grinned.

I need to fuck her.

She forced Justine's legs apart and delighted in the way Justine's eyes widened. One finger slipped in, testing. Justine let out a little whimper. Mm nice and wet. She lined up the tip of the dildo against her entrance and slid inside.

"Oh...fuck!" Justine said as she started to move the dildo in and out of her.

"Mommy loves being inside you, you're so tight. And so wet." She murmured into Justine's ear as she fucked her, slower at first, until her desire for her daughter overwhelmed her. She slid her arms underneath Justine's shoulders so she could have a good hold and started to thrust faster.

"Oh my god, Mom!" Justine gasped. She wrapped her legs around Olivia as she pounded her relentlessly, using all the power in her body to drive the cock deep inside Justine's pussy. She felt Justine's hands on her butt, pulling her towards her. Fuck yes! She needed this desperately, for her daughter to receive her, take her into her body. It felt so natural, it was her duty as domme, to provide, to take control. And for Justine to submit. And she did, moaning those precious names that Olivia alone had the privilege of bearing.

"Oh! Yes, Mommy, fuck my pussy just like that!" Justine cried out, her nails digging into Olivia's butt.

"Like this, baby?" She asked as she slammed her cock into her repeatedly, wild with lust.

"Yes! Yes!"

Justine's let out a final cry as she came, and Olivia could feel her pussy clenching down on the cock. She kept up the pace so Justine could have a long, drawn out orgasm.

"Leave it in." She begged, and Olivia nodded, resting her body on top of Justine's, kissing her jawline as the other woman came down from her high.

"Wow, that was incredible." Justine said. "I should go to work more often."

"NO." Olivia said with a growl as Justine giggled. "I forbid it." She started fucking Justine again, causing the young woman to let out a lust-filled moan as she pounded her already sensitive pussy.

"Here's a better idea." She said with a malicious grin. "I restrain you to the bed. You don't go out. And I only release you when it's time for fucking."

To her surprise Justine actually moaned in excitement at the thought. "Yes, Mommy, let me be your sex slave!" She cried.

Now it was Olivia's turn to let out a loud moan of arousal and triumph. She pulled her close, jackhammering her daughter as she cried out over and over.

Justine was so fucking wet; she could tell from the sounds of the cock going into her pussy. Suddenly she registered that Justine was calling out for her to stop.

"Stop, Mom!"

"What's wrong?" She stopped immediately, noticing that there was wetness on her legs. Had she hurt her?

"I'm-I'm making a mess." Justine said, face red. She sat up, pulling herself off the cock. Olivia felt more wetness splash onto her. She rubbed the substance with her hand before it all clicked.

"Oh my goodness, you're a squirter!" She said happily, putting her fingers into her mouth, tasting it.

"It's not usually this much." Justine mumbled while avoiding eye contact, "But you're really hot, and we were going at it really hard..." She didn't finish her sentence as she went into the bathroom to get a towel.

Olivia chuckled, flattered at the compliment. "Hey, it's ok." She said, cupping Justine's chin in her hands when she returned. Her daughter's beautiful green eyes looked reproachfully at her. "It's actually more than ok. It's incredibly hot." She kissed Justine on the mouth, quelling her protests. "Mama loves a squirter."

Holy fuck did she win the lottery with this one! Olivia felt her clit throb excitedly. She wanted more than just that little squirt, she wanted to make Justine gush like a waterfall!

"I have something for that, let me go get it, ok?" She went to the closet and grabbed the waterproof sex blanket she had on a shelf. She and Justine spread it out on the bed. "Now you won't get the sheets wet, ok honey?" She said. She readjusted her strap on, looking over to see that Justine had flipped over the far corner of the throw and was examining the backside. She was so adorable when she was curious.

Remembering Justine's fondness for feet, she used her hands like pinchers and grabbed onto Justine's feet, pulling her towards her. Justine let out a surprised but happy sounding cry. Olivia bent over to kiss her on the mouth. "Now you have nothing to worry about." She assured her. She slipped the cock back into Justine's pussy, watching as Justine's eyes rolled back for a moment and she moaned. "That's my girl." She said, eagerly resuming her thrusting.

"Oh fuck, you're so good at fucking, Mommy!" Justine grunted. She was gripping fistfuls of the throw in her hands as Olivia had her way with her. "Oh god." She said, and Olivia felt her coming again, and also saw a few droplets of liquid come spraying out. She grinned.

"Do you like it when I touch your feet like this?" She asked, holding Justine's feet so that her palms supported the bottoms of her feet.