Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mommy, that feels amazing." Justine moaned, blushing and squirming.

Justine's feet were buttery soft, and the hot pink nail polish was a great color on her. Olivia caressed her feet all over as she continued her big thrusts. She was really going to make her scream.

She was thankful for their house that they could be alone together in, because with her feet getting touched, Justine was loud. She had never heard her like that before!

"Yes, Mommy, no one fucks me like you do!" Justine cried, shutting her eyes when it all became too much. Spray after spray of her excitement hit Olivia's stomach until it was too much for her, she put Justine's legs down so she could wrap her arms around her daughter and just thrust, thrust until they both came, sweaty and exhausted in each other's arms.

"I think you broke me." Justine said in a dazed voice after a few minutes. Olivia laughed and got off her to lie on the other side of the bed. Justine rolled over so she was on her front. "I'm a pancake now." She said.

"Is that a good thing?"

Justine smiled sleepily. "Yes."

Olivia straddled the happy Justine pancake, kissing the back of her head gently. Justine let out a blissful sigh. "I really needed this." She confessed.

"Why are you working?" Olivia grumbled in between kisses. "I make enough for you not to. You should be enjoying your summer break, you're a student!"

Justine rolled over onto her front and sighed. "It's different for you, Mom. You went from high school straight to work. When I was at school...the other kids made fun of me. I didn't know how much stuff was worth. They called me names, like trust fund Barbie and rich bitch. It was so hard to make friends."

Olivia rolled over onto her side. "What?! Who were these kids? Tell me their names!" She demanded.

Justine shook her head sadly. "Most of them weren't even bad kids. They were just jealous. I like working, I know how hard everyone works now, how much stuff really costs."

She looked over at Oliva. "It's ok, Mom, don't cry. It's a lot better now." She held Olivia's hand. This was all so much to take in. Olivia wiped at her eyes, upset at the thought of her kind, gentle daughter being bullied.

"You don't even have access to your trust fund yet." She muttered. Justine smiled. "I love you, Mom, and I'm grateful for everything you do for me." She kissed the top of her hand. "But this work, it's for me, alright?"

Olivia nodded reluctantly. Justine wiggled over and she held her in her arms. "You'll always be my little girl, you know." She said, kissing Justine again. She was pleased that they could have this honest talk together.

Justine's stomach then growled loudly in protest.

"Dinner!" Olivia's eyes widened. She had forgotten all about food in all the excitement. "We better get cooking."

"Okay, I'm starving." Justine said.

They put on some clothes and went downstairs, still chatting.

Olivia fired up the grill outside for the steaks and came back inside while it heated. Justine was preparing the salad. She popped a pecan into her mouth and then put one in Olivia's mouth too.

"I could eat a horse." She grimaced.

"You should eat more at work." Olivia said.

"Well it's not like it's free." Justine said.

"What? But you work so many hours there!" Olivia said, insulted.

"We get free coffees and teas but that's basically it."

"What? I can't believe this." Olivia said, shaking her head incredulously.

Justine looked at her and laughed. "Well not all of us are A-list actresses who have a whole production cast to take care of us."

Olivia grinned. "I bet you could give craft services a run for their money." She said as Justine finished making the salad and came over to get kisses. "You would have loved all the food on my previous set. Such big breakfasts we all had. Waffles, pancakes, omelettes, sausages, bacon..."

"Stop it, Mom, I'm already starving!" Justine whined.

"There was even chocolate." Olivia said, getting up quickly as Justine tried to smack her playfully. "Let me cook up these steaks and we'll eat."

Justine followed her onto the deck with the plate for the cooked steaks. "Besides, if there was so much food on set, why did you come back so skinny." She countered.

Olivia laughed at her sass. "Maybe I'm just love starved."

"Don't worry, I'll fill you up." Justine promised. Olivia growled playfully.

They had the steaks inside, along with some grilled veggie kabobs and Justine's salad. It warmed her heart to see Justine at home again, and with a healthy appetite to boot. She loved cooking for her daughter, and Justine seemed to appreciate her cooking a lot.

"How about a digestif?" She suggested.

"What's that?"

"After dinner drink."

"Sure!"

The basement was nice and cool, even in the summer. There was a big screen tv, a fireplace and an L shaped, large comfy couch. On one side there was a bar and a shelf that held all of Olivia's favorite liquors. Justine switched on the big screen tv while Olivia went behind the counter to check out the drink selection. "What's your drink of choice? Gin? Vodka? Or are you a whisky girl like your Mama?" She said when Justine came over to sit at one of the bar stools.

"I could try the whisky?" Justine said.

Olivia beamed. "That's my girl." She took out two chilled shot glasses, one for Justine and one for her. She poured them both a shot.

"This isn't anything special, just to get us started." She clinked her glass with Justine's. "Bottom's up."

They downed their drinks.

"Blegh." Justine said, licking her lips and making a face.

Olivia laughed and took the glasses away. "Blegh indeed."

Still, the liquor felt good going down her throat, warming her insides.

"Now this one, no gulping." She took out two cocktail glasses and a chilled bottle of whiskey. "Scotch, aged fifty years." She poured a small amount for Justine and a larger one for herself. She passed one glass over to her daughter, watching her sip it.

"Oooh, that is good, Mommy. I mean Mom." Justine said quickly.

Olivia laughed loudly, the initial alcohol buzz causing her to find things funnier than usual.

Just then she remembered the document she had printed!

"Wait here."

She went upstairs and got the document, bringing it back down. She came back to the bar and passed the stapled booklet over to Justine.

"I would love to get to know you better when it comes to kinks, likes and dislikes." She said. "This questionnaire covers a large range of kinks." It was a five-page document so she hoped Justine wouldn't be too intimidated by it.

"I'll give you a few days to fill it out." She said.

Justine looked over the pages.

"Does this mean our domme/sub relationship is official?" She asked eagerly.

"What?" Olivia snatched the questionnaire back to look at the title. "No, this is just a BDSM questionnaire for scene negotiation."

Justine sighed and set the booklet aside on the bar counter. "Well then...what are we, Mom?"

Ahh...the all important "What are we" talk. She walked out from behind the bar, taking a seat on the bar stool across from Justine.

"Well..." she said, tucking Justine's hair behind her ear. "We are...lovers in a committed relationship." She gave Justine a kiss, who gave a begrudging smile.

"Mother and daughter." She said teasingly. Then she gave Justine another kiss. "Now...about the domme and sub relationship..." She hadn't taken on a submissive in a few years.

"I don't take on a submissive without a fair bit of contemplation." She mentioned to Justine. "There's usually a few factors I consider."

"Like what?"

"Well...we have to have chemistry."

"We have that!" Justine said, cheered up by the thought.

"Oh we definitely have that." Olivia said with a chuckle. She snuck in a kiss between sentences. "We have that in spades."

"What else?"

"Trust."

"I trust you." Justine said. She looked over at Olivia uncertainly. "Do you trust me?"

"I do." Olivia took Justine's hands in hers. "An important part of a domme and sub relationship is trust and communication." She said. "Do you promise to be honest with me?"

Justine nodded.

"Do you promise to tell me if there's any issues? Do you promise to be faithful to me? Both in our relationship and our BDSM relationship?"

"I do, Mom to all of that." Justine said earnestly. She kissed Olivia's hands. "I'll show you if you give me a chance."

"Well alright then, we can give it a try, hmm?" She said with a smile. Justine let out a squeal of delight and flung herself at her. Olivia caught her and they kissed excitedly.

"I love you, Mom." Justine gave her a deep kiss, one that Olivia returned with equal passion.

"I love you too, Kitten." She kissed her some more. "And this questionnaire is a big part of the communication aspect, so I want you to take it seriously, alright?"

Justine took the document in her hands and nodded solemnly. "I will, I promise."

"Good." Olivia said with a nod of approval.

"Let's go snuggle up on the couch."

A few minutes later they were cuddled up nicely on the couch. A thick ombre throw covered the two of them. Justine found them a reality show to watch. Olivia lay behind Justine, spooning her. Hm...all these years, and she didn't know her hips could fit so nicely against another woman's backside. She didn't think she ever really appreciated this couch with its ample space either. It was so peaceful here with all the lights dimmed, the only sounds coming from the tv. She sipped her whisky as she half-watched the reality show, mostly lost in her own thoughts, breathing in Justine's scent which smelt faintly sweet and innocent, enjoying the warmth of her daughter's body against hers. After the episode Justine rolled over. "Ok, your turn to pick something, I'm sure you don't want to watch Married to Diva Chefs until we go to bed." She said. She was very close when she turned around, so Olivia gave her a quick kiss on the nose.

"You pick whatever you want to watch, honey."

Justine smirked and rolled her eyes. "Oh classic Mom move. Let me pick something so you can fall asleep on the couch."

Olivia chuckled. "You got me." She grinned guiltily.

"Ugh!" Justine tossed her head back in faux frustration. "Come on, Mom! There has to be something you want to do!"

Olivia looked up at the ceiling as she thought. "Well..." she said airily.

**

"Are you ready, honey?" Olivia called. Justine was still in the bathroom, door closed.

"Not yet!" She heard her call back.

Olivia sat on the edge of the bed and waited. Her daughter was going to be very impressed with her outfit. The outfit was black leather with a collar that connected to a plunging-V slit that reached all the way down to her belly button. Silver chains connected the two sides of the V together but left very little to the imagination. Her cleavage and a large part of her breasts were visible in the opening, showing off the soft round bottoms of her breasts. The outfit trailed down over her pelvis to where she had strapped Marcus on. Thigh high stiletto boots and black leather elbow gloves completed the look.

"I'm going to start counting down from ten!" She called, the erotic outfit making her playfully confident.

"Wait, Mom!"

"Ten! Nine! Eight!" Olivia urged.

The door flung open and Justine ran out. She was wearing a small purple lace bra with matching purple underwear. The dark floral embroidered lingerie stood out against Justine's fair skin and black hair.

Olivia gasped in delight. "Oh honey, you look so sexy in that!"

But her reaction was nothing compared to what Justine offered when she saw her. Justine did a comical double take and her jaw dropped when she saw Olivia. "Oh...wow."

Olivia chuckled internally. This outfit definitely had that effect on most people.

"Come here." She commanded, patting her leg. Justine walked over until she was at the bed, and then without any prompting, got down on her knees.

"You're incredible." She gasped. Her eyes traveled everywhere, taking in every detail. One hand reached over Olivia's crossed legs to rub the smooth leather of the boot.

"I've never seen you in these before." Justine said as she looked at the boot almost fervently.

"Well this is from my special collection; it doesn't leave the bedroom." Olivia murmured as she watched her new sub with almost equal fascination. Justine's fingers traveled downward to rub the small stiletto heel. She was so fucking cute. Olivia leaned over so she could look at Justine's panties. They were g-string style and with Justine on her knees, her smooth buttocks looked incredibly tempting in them. She uncrossed her legs and Justine blinked, broken from her trance. Olivia rubbed the toe of the boot against Justine's thigh and Justine sighed and closed her eyes, almost unaware of what she was doing already.

"I think these boots are a little dirty." She commented casually. Justine's eyes shot open. Oh yes, she knew what that meant. So far Justine had not once disappointed her.

"I can take care of that, Mommy." She said, taking one boot in her hand. Olivia languidly placed the other boot against Justine's thigh, careful not to scratch her with the heel but making its presence known to her. Justine held Olivia's leg like it was the most precious thing in the world. She started at the top of the toe, her pink tongue coming out to give long strokes to the fine leather. Olivia put her fingers in her hair, getting a good grip. She gave Justine's hair a sharp tug and Justine half-gasped, half-moaned.

"Make sure you get everywhere." Olivia said softly. Justine nodded quickly.

"Good girl."

She watched Justine give her boot a good tongue bathing. This was very exciting!

"Am I pleasing you, Mommy?" Justine asked.

"Mm, you are." She was going to have a lot of fun breaking in her new sub.

"Come onto the bed."

Justine obliged, standing up and following her to the bed.

Olivia ran her hands over the bra, feeling the fabric. From the way Justine's abs flexed at the brief touch, Olivia quickly realized that she was quite aroused already. She got on her knees and grabbed Justine by the hair again, pulling her close so she could kiss her. Justine bit her lip and moaned.

"Are you wet already, baby?" Olivia breathed into her ear as she laid big kisses onto Justine's neck.

"I am." Justine confessed. Olivia unclasped Justine's bra, letting it fall down her arms before tossing it away. She took one erect nub into her mouth on it and sucked on it aggressively for a moment.

"Show me."

Justine hesitated.

Olivia grinned. "Go on..."

Justine bashfully slipped her fingers down her panties.

When Justine's fingers re-emerged, they were glistening. Olivia took her hand and put those fingers into her mouth. Mmm. She waggled her tongue against the webbing of the two fingers and Justine giggled.

"Oh my...you are wet, but I want to see for myself." Olivia said, spurred on by how wet Justine was.

Justine moved forward but she grabbed her and turned her around. She pressed her body against Justine's back, her hand reaching up to cup Justine's breasts before sliding down her front. "I love your body, have I told you that?" She murmured as she sucked on Justine's neck.

"You might have." Justine said, leaning into her, eyes closed.

"You're mine." Olivia said, burying her face in Justine's hair. Mine . She would sear her scent into her memory.

"I'm yours." Justine moaned, pushing her body up against Olivia's hand. She reached up to cup her breast again.

"This is mine."

"Yes!"

Olivia grinned and took Justine's earlobe into her mouth, suckling it while Justine writhed against her. Her hand traveled south.

"And this is mine."

"That is definitely yours, Mommy. For you to use-" Justine's breath caught as Olivia's finger slipped between the wet folds and brushed the tiny aroused clit. She groaned and arched into her touch "-as you wish."

A surge of arousal flooded Oliva's brain and her pussy clenched so hard around the plug inside her, it felt like she had already come. Somehow, she knew Justine had meant it. She would do anything for her. And now she had to have her. She bent Justine over, shoved her purple panties to the side and thrust her cock inside in one smooth motion.

"FUCKKKK!!" Justine cried out, and she would have fallen over had Olivia not kept her hand on her shoulder. "Oh yes, Mommy, fuck me!"

She put one leg forward for support as she thrust into Justine's pussy. Justine grabbed onto the front of her boot.

"AHHHhhhh!" She groaned.

Yes!! Olivia continued fucking her, pressing her thigh against Justine's side. Justine moaned and squeezed the leather. "Oh fuck, I love this!" She cried.

Olivia continued to fuck her, letting the cock almost slide out before slamming it back in. Until she had an idea. "Help me take these off." She demanded, pulling out despite Justine's protests.

Justine helped her remove the boots, disappointed to see them go. Olivia wiggled her toes, and Justine perked up. "Much better." Olivia said.

She grabbed Justine by the hair, forcing her down onto the bed. Justine let out an adorable, high pitched "Oof."

She chuckled and kissed her daughter lightly on the cheek before straightening up again. She didn't want her stiletto boots on because she wanted to do this. She thrust the cock back into Justine. It felt so good to be inside again that she pounded her a few more times before she set up the position. She lifted one foot and pressed it down on Justine's cheek, pushing her head against the bed.

"Oohh!...fuck!" Justine cried out in euphoric pleasure, in delightful surprise. It had been the right move. She teased Justine's clit as she fucked her from behind. Justine was wet again, and she easily buried Marcus into her, giving it entirely to her, burying the cock up to the root. Justine stuck out her tongue to lick at Olivia's foot so she moved it slightly so Justine could suck on her toe.

"Good girl." She said as she played with Justine's pussy, rolling the velvety folds in her hands, so soft that it was like touching a rose. She was so tight, it always felt good to thrust into her with Marcus, and she delighted in the way Justine's pussy wrapped around the black dildo, gripping her. Justine's cum was already coming out, and it made a delightful and wet squishing noise. She put one finger in the cream and brought it to her mouth, sucking on the salty substance.

"You're so deep!! Oh fuck!" Justine clenched the bedsheets as she writhed in pleasure. "Fuck!" She cried out as Olivia played with her little nub, coating it in Justine's own juices. Soon Justine was coming, gasping and squirming against Olivia's foot. Olivia moved her foot off of Justine' head so she could have better leverage. Justine's cries were downright addictive as she started thrusting into her again from behind. There was nothing better than this. There was nothing but this. She was made to fuck Justine. She could feel her orgasm coming, pleasure blossoming from her groin up and up until she could feel it in her chest, her nipples tensing in anticipation. As she looked down, she groaned as she saw Justine's perfect little butthole.

"You liked me eating your asshole, didn't you, Kitten?" Olivia gasped, almost peaking as she licked her fingers. She wanted to touch it, to own it. She didn't want to stop until she had access to every part of Justine's body.

"I did, Mommy."

"And is this mine?" Olivia said, touching the tiny brown star gently even as she pounded Justine's pussy with everything she had.

Silence. Then, "Yes Mommy, but please be gentle."

Oh fuck yes! She didn't know she had it in her but now she fucked her daughter with even more vigor.

"Don't worry, baby, I would never hurt you." She said before reaching down and rubbing the tight muscle. Justine let out a small, guttural groan as she massaged her asshole. She liked it as much as Olivia did!