Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it was...so good." Justine said in a daze. Olivia and Mark looked at each other and grinned. Olivia brushed the hair out of Justine's face. Olivia inspected Justine's body to make sure everything was fine.

"I think you need a Dom to do some rope with you." Mark said to Justine with a grin.

Olivia felt a flicker of anger. It wasn't Mark's fault, he didn't know. But she could hear the assumption that Justine would want a male dominant.

"She has one." Olivia said.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know." He apologized to Justine, who waved the apology away.

"It's ok." Justine guzzled the water. "Can I take a few pictures of some of the ties in the book?"

"Of course!" Mark said warmly.

Olivia relaxed.

She and Mark chatted while Justine took pictures with her phone.

"Thanks so much for the rope session, Mark. I think I'm going to go lie down in our room for a bit." Justine said to Olivia. She nodded.

"Alright, we'll see you later." Olivia said, putting a hand lightly on Mark's shoulder.

"Still doing ok?" Olivia said to Justine, hooking an arm through Justine's as they left the room and headed back outside.

"Yeah." Justine said in the softest voice. "Just...want to be back in the room with you."

Ahh.... Now Olivia understood.

"Well then, let's get to it then." She said.

They didn't get far as they ran into another one of Olivia's kink friends, who was walking in the other direction with two other women. Jess, a dark-skinned woman, greeted Olivia with a hug. Currently Jess was celebrating the freedom of optional clothing, as she was topless, only wearing a tiny black pair of shorts with a white lining. Jess was a sharp businesswoman, and she ran a line of boutique gyms for women. Olivia had actually invested Jess's business when it was still in its infancy stage. Of course, right now business was the last thing on everyone's mind! Olivia saw Justine trying not to stare at the woman's nicely shaped breasts and tried not to laugh. Too cute.

"Who's this?" Jess asked, peering over at Justine with interest.

"My daughter, Justine."

"Daughter! Nice to meet you, I'm Jess."

"Hi." Justine said, shaking her hand.

"Oh you can look if you like, honey, don't be shy." Jess shook her breasts unabashedly. "First time here?"

"Yeah." Justine said with a grin.

Jess introduced them to the two other women, a brunette, fair skinned girl and a taller, dark skinned girl. They both looked to be in about their early twenties. Olivia usually didn't pay much attention to the bodies of younger woman but now her eyes rested on them longer than usual. They were both wearing bikinis and their bodies were firm and their skin had a healthy glow. There really was something alluring and sexy about them.

They started to all walk in the same direction, farther away from their room to Olivia's disappointment.

The two ladies walked ahead of them as Jess lingered beside Olivia with Justine slightly behind them.

"I thought I'd bring Justine here and she'd get to try some kinks, learn from some experienced people, you know. Be safe with her Domme." She gave Justine a sideways glance and saw the girl smiling.

"Ooh a submissive." Jess slowed down walked over to Justine. "You know, I was just about to teach these two a thing or two about being a good sub."

They had walked back to the entrance of one hallway, which led to an area with several smaller rooms.

"Would you be interested in joining us, Justine?"

Justine looked pleased at the invitation. "Yeah! Sure!"

Jess looked over at Olivia. "But no dommes allowed." She said to a displeased Olivia as the other women giggled.

"Yeah Mom, no dommes allowed " Justine piped in.

Oh you little brat...

"I'll return her to you in an hour." Jess said in a quiet voice as she nudged her towards away from the hallway. "Trust me, the girl needs to be able to spread her wings without being under her mom's watchful eye."

Forget about my eye, she'll be under my boot the next time we're alone again. Olivia thought grumpily. Her clit throbbed in protest as she went back towards the front of the boat.

***

She sat at one of the white leather seats, thinking of all sorts of pornographic sex scenes in her head as she subtly rubbed her legs together. The things she would do to Justine...oh it would make last night seem vanilla in comparison. As she thought of the erotic punishments in store for her sub, she could feel herself getting wet, and her clit started to demand attention. It was fairly empty at the front of the yacht and no one was paying attention and so she started to rub her legs together, feeling the pulses of pleasure travel through her clit.

"Where's Junior?"

Olivia almost jumped from her seat in surprise.

"Are you half panther or something? Geez you snuck up on me."

Hayden slid into the seat beside her smugly. She was wearing a sleek white sundress, black heels and had her curls up in a bun. She wasn't wearing a bra. Olivia could see her nipples through the fabric, and most of her breasts.

"My eyes are up here, Ollie."

Olivia rolled her eyes as Hayden laughed.

"Oh come on, where's your sense of humor?" Hayden lightly smacked Olivia's arm.

Olivia chose not to answer that. "Justine went with Jess to some sort of sub group." She said.

Hayden leaned back in her seat. "So Junior's a submissive. I'm kind of disappointed she didn't take after her mother." She commented as they watched some people toss a small football to each other on the deck.

I'm not. I'm very much looking forward to plowing her ass later.

"You could have taught her a thing or two." Hayden said. "You sure opened my eyes to a few new things." She said as she looked at Olivia, a twinkle in her eye.

"There's a few events happening today, did you go to any of them?" Olivia asked in an attempt to change the subject. Her current horny self definitely liked remembering the "new things".

Hayden looked back at the game and shook her head. "I woke up too late for naked yoga so I just went straight to breakfast."

Olivia tried not to think about a limber Hayden stretched out on a yoga mat.

"Justine and I went to an introduction to rope session." She said, trying to focus on events.

"I'm not one for learning sessions." Hayden said, leaning back so her nipples popped against the dress. "When I come here, it's to eat, drink and fuck."

"Couldn't agree more." Olivia said. There had been quite a few times where she and Hayden had done just that while on the yacht, fucking in every room they could get into, only taking breaks for food, booze and sleep. "On that note, I'm going to get a drink. I'll see you later."

Hayden seemed surprised as Olivia stood up, but nodded. "Alright, later."

Olivia walked to the bar at the back of the yacht, both as a way to get away from the ever-seductive Hayden but also to clear her head.

She wondered what Justine was up to. No dommes allowed...hmph. Well that wasn't very fair. A few of her friends passed by and chatted with her a while before they left for more intimate activities with their partners. Lucky...wait, didn't she have a willing sex slave? And yet here she was, at the bar alone, getting hornier by the minute. Olivia sipped on her mojito as she headed to the spa area. Perhaps a pedicure would help take her mind off things.

After her pedi she got a text from Justine saying that she was done. Finally! It was going to be time for lunch soon. She could see the island they were docking at. Hurrying back to the front of the ship, she found Justine and the others leaning against the railing and marvelling at the island.

"Hey!" Justine greeted her. She seemed very relaxed and pleased with herself. "I can't wait to get onto the island!" Justine said excitedly. They walked away from the rest of the ladies. "But I think you want us to go back to the room first?"

"Nope." Olivia said.

"Really?" Justine looked surprised and disappointed.

Olivia smiled secretively. "I've got something much better planned."

***

The large island was springing with life, palm trees and flowers were everywhere they looked once they left the dock. Olivia took them on a path away from the loud, popular beach where there were lots of food and souvenir stalls.

"Where are we going, Mom?" Justine panted as she tried to keep up, shifting the weight of her backpack. Justine was carrying a bottle of water for their hike.

"You'll see." Olivia said cheerfully. She had on a backpack that held the picnic blanket and the food. The balmy air was perfect for their sundresses, though the unpaved path was wrecking havoc on their bare legs.

"I want to find a place where I can get you all to myself."

"We could've gone back to the room." Justine said as she shoved tall grass away.

"Oh but where's the fun in that?" She stopped and pressed Justine against a nearby tree, kissing her. Justine kissed her back eagerly. Her lips tasted so sweet. Olivia decided this was far enough.

Justine wrapped her arms around her tightly. "I'm so sorry I was gone for so long."

"Don't you do that again, you understand?" Olivia said, grabbing a handful of Justine's hair close to her scalp, yanking her head back. Justine let out a half yelp, half moan.

"Yes, Mommy." Justine said, her eyes closing as Olivia kissed her way down her exposed neck. "Do you prefer Mommy or Mistress?" She asked.

Olivia stopped kissing her for a moment and thought. Mistress did have a nice ring to it. But there was only one term that could get her both horny and possessive at the same time.

"Mommy." She said. She spoke between kisses, "I've been 'Mommy' for what seemed like such a short time before I became 'Mom'," she said as her hand let go of Justine's hair and slid her hands down to her shoulders. She moved the dress strap off Justine's shoulder and let it fall down, exposing Justine's white bra. "I have loved hearing you call me that again."

"Then Mommy it is." Justine said with a gleeful smile, putting her hands on Olivia's face, pulling her in for more kisses.

"Maybe we need a 'no bra' rule." Olivia said, reaching behind her daughter and unsnapping the bra. She tugged the dress down to Justine's waist, and removed the bra too. She flicked Justine's nipple with one finger.

"Is that what you want to see, Mommy?" Justine asked coyly. "My nipples straining against my shirt every time you touch me?"

Olivia let out a growl and shoved Justine against the tree again, kissing her and thrusting her tongue into her mouth. Justine moaned into her mouth. Olivia grabbed Justine's hands and pinned them up over her head with her own.

"Since when did you learn to tease like that?" She asked as she tugged on Justine's lower lip.

"I've always known, but Jess was the one that suggested I try it with you, do you like it?" Justine asked.

"Well I don't hate it." Olivia said, also coyly, and Justine bit her lip and grinned.

Olivia growled from deep within her chest. Justine biting her lip always awakened her inner domme. She kissed her, massaging her lips with hers as her fingers reached down and under her daughter's sundress, and to the fabric of her underwear.

God, she was wet already. The realization made arousal course up her spine and made her head spin. What an absolute gift.

She could feel the cool breeze against her skin, the air seemed to spark with energy. She never felt more alive. Justine brought that out in her. Her cheeks ached; she hadn't smiled this much in a long time.

She continued kissing Justine, occasionally nibbling on her ear. One hand was down Justine's panties, playing with her wetness. Damn....part of her was so proud of herself. What a catch. A woman half her age, with the ability to be dripping wet at the drop of a dime. She stuck her fingers into her mouth, tasting the sweetness. Justine watched and groaned with need.

"Mommy, I'm going to have to throw myself onto that water bottle in a second if you don't fuck me." She said through gritted teeth.

Olivia shoved her against the tree again and kissed her intensely. A few leaves were jostled from the tree and floated onto the ground.

"You'll do no such thing. You only come when I say so." She said in a low voice.

Justine nodded; her face strained with need but oh so willing to play along. To be her good girl. Yearning swelled inside Olivia, so much that she felt like she was going to burst.

She spun Justine around and yanked her underwear down. Olivia hadn't told Justine, but she had brought more than just a picnic on their trip. She pulled up her dress, revealing the large black dildo that was Marcus and penetrated her with one smooth motion, straight into Justine's pussy, all the way up to the hilt. Justine grabbed onto the tree trunk and shrieked in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Fuck!!!!! Yes!" She cried out as Olivia gripped her hips and thrust into her, hard and fast, bottoming out as she buried every inch inside Justine's pussy. Justine's wetness squeezed out around the dildo and dribbled down her legs, spattering erratically and making a mess on both of them.

Justine continued to let out gasps of pleasure as Olivia buried the cock inside of her over and over again. Justine's ass jiggled as Olivia pounded her, and she grabbed the firm flesh in her hand. "You think you could get away? When all you want is to be fucked hard by your own mother? To take my giant cock in that tight pussy? I don't think so." She taunted.

Justine sobbed in sexual release. "I do, Mommy. I want to be used by you!" She shouted, a confession to the trees, to Olivia.

More leaves fell off the tree and flittered around them. It was like a dam had released inside her, pleasure coursed through her, through her clit as she pounded Justine relentlessly. Oh yesss.... Her first orgasm came quickly with the fast rhythm she was working, and she could tell Justine was close too. "Come for me, baby." She commanded, rubbing Justine's swollen clit relentlessly with her fingers until she felt the dildo meet resistance as Justine's walls clenched with her impending climax.

"Oh my god, yes Mommy! Fuck your little slut!" Justine moaned, her breathing rapid. She let out a final cry and stiffened before her body relaxed and she gasped for air.

Olivia stroked Justine's back and buttocks fondly as she pulled the dildo out to examined her work. Justine's gaping pussy had so much of her own white cum, it was like the most incredible creampie. Olivia reached in with a finger to taste the cum. Then she thrust the dildo back into her daughter. Justine arched her back with a loud gasp of pleasure.

Olivia continued to thrust the dildo in and out of her, her pace not slowing. She grabbed Justine's smooth black hair and wrapped it around her free hand.

"Mommy?" Justine asked uncertainly even as she moved her ass back to meet Olivia's thrusts. When she started to turn her head, Olivia gripped her hair hard, preventing movement.

"You owe me a few more orgasms after this morning." She said as she continued fucking her daughter's now soaking wet pussy.

"Yes, Mommy!" Justine said, and Olivia's chest tightened with joy; she could hear the delight in her voice. "Anything for you."

"Good girl, that's it, shove your hips back, take all of my cock." Justine had gotten really good at taking all of her cock, right to the hilt, and the feeling of being inside her completely was intoxicating, not to mention incredibly pleasurable. Her hips meeting with Justine's soft backside sent multiple vibrations to her clit every time. She squeezed Justine's butt with her hand and squeezed her eyes shut, her second orgasm coming, close, so close...

"Ahhhh yess baby!" She thrust into Justine deep, rubbing her clit against the end of the strap on, finally satisfied after being sexually frustrated for hours. Justine had her hand between her legs and was just coming down from her high. Olivia pulled out of her and groaned at the long strand of wetness that dangled between them. The strand finally broke and splattered onto her.

"Come here. Clean Mommy up." She demanded. She spread out the picnic blanket and laid down, propping her head up with one arm. Justine crawled to her on hands and knees, taking her cock into her mouth.

"How do you taste?" Olivia drawled as she looked down at her daughter giving her cock a tongue bath.

"So good." Justine said with a minx-like smile.

Olivia cocked an eyebrow. "Better than me?" She feigned indignation.

Justine shook her head vehemently. "Never."

"Good." She reached over into the backpack to pull out a bottle of sparkling wine. "You must be thirsty."

She popped the cork and the noise made them both jump. There was a snap in the distance and they both froze. A few birds flew away. They watched them for a moment but then there was just silence.

Huh. Must have startled some creatures. Olivia resumed what she was doing and poured herself a glass.

Justine looked at her expectantly. "Ready for yours?" She moved the opening of the bottle towards the tip of her cock and Justine had to quickly move over to catch the flow of wine that she trickled down.

"God, that fucking mouth..." Olivia said, rubbing her thumb over Justine's lower lip, remembering just how skilled Justine was orally. Justine sucked her thumb into her mouth briefly and just like that, she was ready to go again. She tugged off the strap on impatiently and shoved Justine between her legs and soon she was enjoying her third orgasm. They put their clothes back on properly and settled down for a nice lunch.

"Well, I think we made up for lost time, Mommy." Justine said as Olivia poured her an actual glass of wine.

Olivia held the wine glass out of reach.

"I don't want this happening tomorrow, understand?" She said. "I want you ready for me in the morning, bright and early." She pulled Justine over to her and kissed her possessively.

"Yes, Mommy." Justine said and Olivia handed her the glass.

***

They ate chicken salad sandwiches and finished off half of the wine. Olivia laid lazily on the picnic blanket next to Justine, tipsy from the wine, gazing at Justine lovingly.

" You look so beautiful there, Mom. Can I take your picture?" Justine asked.

"Of course." Olivia said. After the picture she tugged Justine over to her side.

"Now one with me and my beautiful daughter." She said, taking the phone from Justine. Justine hid against her shoulder.

"Come on, Mommy wants a photo too." She moved her arm so she could put it around Justine, who laughed and finally nodded.

"Okay, okay."

They took one picture and then another with Olivia kissing Justine on the cheek. She checked it. Justine's joyful smile in the second picture could warm the coldest of hearts.

"Now that we've had lunch, how about dessert?" Olivia asked with a pleased smile. She went over to the backpack where she took out a container from the insulated compartment. Justine moved over as she took off the lid. An assortment of chocolate-covered fruit and other bite-sized treats awaited. Justine grinned widely. "Oh yummy!"

Olivia selected a chocolate covered strawberry and gently pressed it against Justine's lips. Justine closed her eyes blissfully as her tongue darted out to lick it. "Oh wow that's good." She said. Olivia watched her take a bite.

"You try it, Mommy." Justine urged. Olivia did so, the juicy fruit seemed to explode in her mouth, combined with the rich, velvety chocolate, it was amazing. Justine waited in anticipation and Olivia offered her the next bite, this time a marshmallow with three types of chocolate drizzled on it. She watched Justine bite down on the soft candy.

She leaned over to kiss Justine on the lips, tasting the chocolate herself. Justine tasted so good that Olivia found herself wrapping her arms around her daughter, kissing her deeply, her tongue exploring Justine's mouth.