Mom's Biggest Fan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I just can't get enough of you." Olivia said. She was about to slide her hands between Justine's legs when she suddenly got an idea.

"You know, this chocolate is good, but you know what would be even better?"

"What?" Justine asked curiously and almost dubiously. She couldn't imagine anything better.

"Your cream on it." Olivia whispered as she took another chocolate covered strawberry from the box. She watched with glee as Justine flushed red.

"What do you think?" She asked.

Justine laughed nervously but she looked very pleased at the suggestion. "If it pleases you, Mommy." She lifted up her dress and to Olivia's delight, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She must not have put it back on.

"Good girl." Olivia murmured as she took the strawberry and slid it between Justine's lips. Justine shut her eyes as she trembled in delight. She opened them as Olivia brought the treat to her lips and licked it. "Mmm...now that tastes even better!" She said and Justine looked pleased.

"Your turn."

Justine obliged and she put the strawberry coated in Justine's essence into her daughter's awaiting mouth.

"Do you like it?" Olivia asked.

"I think I would like it more if it had your cream on it, Mommy."

Olivia closed her eyes briefly as arousal moved its way through her body. "Well let's see if I can't make some." She moved her dress down and exposed her breasts.

She put a peanut butter filled chocolate on top of one nipple, and caramel filled one on the other. Justine moved over to straddle her hips eagerly.

She leaned down and Olivia watched the peanut butter chocolate disappear into Justine's mouth. Then she moaned as she felt her daughter's warm mouth on her nipple.

Justine moved her head over and the caramel one followed suit. Justine's tongue swirled expertly around Olivia's nipple, making her squirm. Justine's hand slipped between Olivia's legs as she continued her oral ministrations, caressing the folds, gently rubbing her clit.

"I think I have some now." Olivia said in a husky voice after a few minutes of that pleasurable torture. Justine moved off her and Olivia grabbed one of the chocolate-covered strawberries and slide them between her own legs. She brought it to Justine, who eagerly licked at it with gusto.

"You taste so good, Mommy." Justine said, licking the strawberry. She looked so, so sexy doing that, Olivia slid the strawberry between her legs again so she could bring it to Justine's lips and see it a second time.

"You are just so fucking sexy, I can't get enough of you." Olivia growled as Justine finished off the strawberry. She lifted Justine's dress off her lower body as she sat up. Justine moved off to the side and this time it was Olivia who was on top, only she pushed Justine's legs apart, lifting up her own dress. Her wet pussy pressed against Justine's, who let out a happy cry. Olivia hugged Justine's leg against her as they fucked, Justine licked her lips and pushed back, meeting her thrust for thrust as they brought each other to climax.

"I've never come that way before." Justine said after they both had a break.

"Oh I'm sure there's a lot more I could show you, Kitten." Olivia said as she blew a strand of hair out of her face and grinned cryptically at her daughter.

A drop of water landed on Olivia's cheek as they laid there cuddling.

"We better get back to the yacht." Olivia said as she looked at the darkening sky. How much time had passed?

"It's going to rain. Tropical rainstorms are no joke."

They grabbed their things and hurried back to the docks before it could really start pouring.