All Comments on 'Mom's Birthday Entertainment'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

Great style. This story developed very nicely and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Please don't just rush to the sex scenes because sexual tension is what makes a story erotic.

Personally, on his return home I'd have her regret what they did and have her state: 'It's against the law'. His frustration grows and one night he buys a couple of bottles of wine. I'm sure you know how to take it from there.

Thanks for sharing your imagination.

bmike2bmike2over 4 years ago
Great start, would love to see more.

This is reminiscent of some of the earlier work. Would really love to see you build on this. Welcome back.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
"I would cum and cum again until you fell asleep"

Such beautiful words when a mother admits she orgasmed from nursing. After we started making love my mother admitted it to me.

Tool_guyTool_guyover 4 years ago
So sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this one! I sincerely hope there is a sequel! Very erotic.

blaster666blaster666over 4 years ago
Bravo!!!

Please, just one more chapter. 5stars!!!

yangus99yangus99over 4 years ago
Love it!

The first part about the older GF could have been left out, but the mother part was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Well written and very hot. Please do more and welcome back.

raraewriterraraewriterover 4 years ago
Incredible

Enjoyed the telling of this story more than others in the past. Right up there in my top 5 favorites. Touching, gentle, shy, feelings, passion, revelations and more words to describe the open and raw emotions portrayed. Really nice. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When I got home....

My mom better be wearing a see through nighty and nothing else. Then there'd be some serious fucking going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous