Mom's Birthday Gang Bang Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother wears her Birthday Suit for her Birthday.
6.5k words
4.44
18.3k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just my usual MILF debauchery. No, this wouldn't really happen in real life. Thankfully, this isn't real life. This is fiction. It only exists in the warped imaginations of Literotica writers' minds. Oss realism to the side and just escape to the imagination and enjoy. No one under the age of 18 is engaging in sex. There is a bit of mother/son sex in here, but it is just part of the overall sexual scenes. It isn't the overall theme. There is a bit of bondage and BDSM as well. No overt lesbian activity in this chapter, but that will be coming soon. I self-edit, so all mistakes are purely on me. Yes, I know that there will be some mistakes, so you really don't need to comment on them.

Mom's Birthday Gang Bang:

I've never been very shy about my body. Why should I be? I mean, I do everything I can to take care of it, and I'm pretty proud of it. Even today, on my 40th birthday, I still turn heads. I'm 5'6" tall, long burnt copper hair to my waist, toned and tanned legs, tight round ass, slim, tight tummy, nicely flared hips, and 36 DD tits that still stand proud. I have green eyes, a slim nose, bee-stung lips, and a smooth complexion. What's not to be proud of? Over the years, while he was growing up, my son has probably seen a lot more of me than he probably should have. I tend to just wear a snug t-shirt and small panties around the house on weekends during the spring and summer. On nice days, I sunbath topless (and sometimes even full nude) when he is out with his friends or at school. Granted, he has occasionally come home earlier than expected and gotten an eyeful. Most of his friends at one time or another also saw me when they came home with him. I imagine that there are several phones out there with candid shots of my naked body that they have snapped before I could cover up. Not that it really bothered me, but I didn't want to embarrass my son. I mean, what kid wants to have his mother ogled by all his friends when she is naked? At least, as far as I could tell, none of those pictures have ever made their way to the internet. At least the ones that I didn't put there. More on that in a bit. Besides all of those were after he turned 18.

Well, today is a special day. As I said, it is my 40th birthday. I had the perfect outfit to wear for the day - MY BIRTHDAY SUIT. Yes, I had decided that I would be wearing my birthday suit all day today. I had no errands to run, so I would be home all day. The only issue is that my 20-year-old son, Josh, brought four of his friends home from college for the week. It I Spring Break, after all. Still, I wasn't going to let that stop me. They are all adults, after all, and I'm pretty sure that, all being young, athletic, and good looking, they had seen plenty of naked women by this time.

So, I hauled my ass out of bed and went into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I sleep nude, which has led to more than one occasion for Josh or his friends to see my naked body in the mornings. I have a couple of cats, so I keep my door open a bit to allow them in and out of my room at night. On hot nights, I tend to throw the blankets off of me if I get too hot. I'm pretty sure that at least a couple of his friends have set their alarms on sleepovers to wake themselves up early in the morning so that they can sneak over and peek through my door as I am laying naked on my bed. I'm even convinced that a couple of times, I was even woken up by the flash from a phone camera.

So, you are probably wondering about Josh's father and what he thinks about all of this. First off, he HATES it. Second, that doesn't matter because he is out of the picture. He tolerated my lack of modesty up until early summer of 2019. The country pretty much shut down in April of 2019 because of the COVID pandemic. I had a pretty good job as an Accounts Manager for a financial company until then. I was laid off, as was my husband at the time. Money became tight as neither of us was getting an income. I read an article that interested me in a way to generate a pretty damned good income. The COVID lockdown seemed to cause one particular industry to explode. The really cool thing about it was that it took almost no start-up cost to get going, but the expected profits were enormous. I decided to give it a shot. I set up my workspace in a spare bedroom and began. Yes, it started off slow for the first couple of months, but the income was pretty much pure profit. It took off on the third month. By the fourth month, the money was pouring in. Unfortunately, my husband took offence at my new career and filed for divorce.

So, what was this new income stream? Web camming, of course. I had a Twitter account and a Reddit account that I used to advertise my pay account. Those had teaser photos and videos that drove visits to my pay account and created signups. Yes, my pay account had more raunchy videos, as well as live shows. It also had a lot of other fun and non-sexual content. Sports pools, analysis of games, teams, and players, discussions of current topics, chat lines, and some fun games and prizes. I even had a couple of fantasy football leagues going. Of course, I set up a March Madness bracket for the next NCAA Tournament. It was simply a monthly subscription. There were no extra charges for content, except for a couple of the higher end fantasy football leagues that paid out prizes at the end, as well as the Superbowl squares pools and March Madness Brackets. Basically, you could access all the content for no extra charge. Of course, tipping was allowed.

I should say that I NEVER met with anyone. I was always completely faithful to my husband. He simply got jealous of me showing off my body to thousands of strangers. He was concerned with what his rather conservative family would think when they found out. He was also concerned with what our friends and neighbors would think. It was a relatively peaceful divorce. In fact, we are still good friends and meet for lunch a few times a week. We still send each other gifts for Christmas and birthdays. I paid him his half of the equity in the house, so I could keep it. I liked the house, and it was already set up for my camming, so why move? By that time, the money was rolling in. When the COVID restrictions were lifted, the company I used to work for called and offered me my job back. By that time, I was actually making more money from my cam than I ever did for them. I thanked them for the opportunity but told them that I had moved on. My husband ended up getting a better job and began making more money than he was before. I had also set up an on-line brokerage account and was doing my own trading. My ex saw how well I was doing with the trading and gave me a big chunk of his money to invest for him as well, Needless to say, we were both pretty financially well off. What was that old saying? 'If you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.' I didn't even consider it work. I mean, what woman doesn't love getting multiple orgasms a day? Besides, I was actually 'working' less hours a day than I did at my old job.

Being divorced now, I could even collaborate with a few of the other cam models in the area. That was a win-win for both of us. It boosted our viewership because we could now get subscribers from the other's membership. Besides, what red-blooded man doesn't like to see two beautiful women having sex together? Yes, I am fully bisexual. I went to college and experimented. My most successful collaboration shows were the ones where I was bound up, whipped, then fucked by my costar. Yeah, I do have a pretty strong submissive streak. That was going to come back into play later.

OK, now you are maybe wondering what my son will think about my plan for today. I really doubt that it will be a problem. When he went off to college two and a half years ago, I gave him a credit card for emergencies. Since then, I have dutifully paid the bill every month. That includes his OF subscription, where my page is one of his subscriptions. Silly boy. He thinks I don't know. In fact, several of my subscribers are from his college. Most aren't really that original on creating their usernames. It isn't difficult to figure out that several are his friends there.

OK. Time to get this day started. I've showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, lotioned up, brushed my hair, and applied my make-up. After slipping in a jeweled butt plug, I slip on a pair of 4-inch pumps and head for the kitchen to start breakfast. I had to make a quick announcement on all my socials to schedule my day first, though. I was to find out later that there was another announcement that I wasn't privy to that would affect my day later In the evening.

My heels clacked as I walked across the tile floor. As you all know, being 40, the first thing on the agenda is the Nectar of the Gods. Fresh ground beans into the filter, water added, then turn the machine on. I have a Ninja coffee maker, so I can set it at the perfect brew. OK, bacon, eggs, and pancake mix ready to go. I do enjoy a bit of pain during sex, but breakfast is not usually a sexual experience. Got to protect the girls, so I donned an apron and began the bacon. While that was going, I quickly mixed up the pancake batter. My stovetop has this awesome cast iron grill insert that allows me to cook 6 pancakes at once. I add a bit of bacon grease to the grill as it heats up. God, I love gas stovetops. Another skillet has the eggs started.

I timed everything perfectly. Just as the first six pancakes were ready, the first batch of bacon was being pulled off. Right on time, I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.

"Good Morning mom." Josh greeted me as he stumbled into the kitchen. "Happy BirthdayyyyWHAT THE FUCK?"

"Good morning, Baby. Thank you." I replied.

"Mom, you're naked!" He exclaimed.

"Well, yes." I answered. "In honor of it being my birthday, I decided to wear my Birthday Suit all day today."

About that time, three of his friends also stumbled into the kitchen in search of coffee and breakfast.

"HOLY SHIT, DUDE! YOUR MOM'S FUCKING GORGEOUS!"

"AND, SHE'S NAKED, TOO!"

"Yeah, well today is her birthday, and she has decided to celebrate it by wearing her Birthday Suit all day today. Look guys, I know that my mom is a total MILF, but keep in mind that she is still my mom. Can you at least try to keep it respectful?" Josh admonished them.

"Uuuhhhmmm, yeah. We'll try." Responded Jeff.

"OK guys. Coffee is on the machine, pancakes, bacon and eggs are coming off the stove. Load up while I get more going. Oh, and don't be shy about grabbing my ass and tits when you walk by. No swatting, though. I have a plan for my Birthday Spanking for later on."

Damn, I was getting wet being naked in front of all these guys. The humiliation of CMNF and being the only one naked in a group really gets my motor running. Getting groped and having my super sensitive nipples toyed with ramped me up even more.

"Uuummm, mom?" Josh began. "When did you get your nipples pierced?"

"Really Josh?" Don't you remember last month when I showed my new piercings on one of my cam shows?"

He looked really cute as he blushed and tried to deny it.

"Cam shows? You do cam shows?" He asked.

"Josh, who pays the monthly bill for that credit card I gave you for emergencies? Yes, I do actually look at the statements to see what you are purchasing. Did you really think that I wouldn't know that you are one of my subscribers? And, for your information, since I would just be paying myself, I just put you down for a free membership. Oh, and I also know that several of your friends are also subscribers. You really do need to stop tipping me, though. After all, it is silly for me to have to pay for all those tips to myself."

"Does dad know?"

"Of course, silly. He was one of my first subscribers. He's also one of my biggest tippers."

"Wow. OK."

I finished cooking, so I removed the apron. By that time, all the boys had gotten a really good feel of my ass and tits. Two of them even got a couple of fingers inside my drenched pussy. I fixed myself a plate, then put it in the oven on a low setting to keep it warm.

"OK, guys. Coffee is good, but it's been a while since I had a good protein shake. Don't mind me, just keep on eating."

With that said, I climbed under the table. Jerome was a linebacker for the college football team. I started with him. When I unzipped his shorts and pulled his meat out, I was not disappointed. He was 6'2" tall and weighed about 250 pounds of solid muscle. Let's just say that he was proportional. If he was the rule, BBC is a real thing. I wasted no time wrapping my lips around that ebony pole.

"Oh fuck! Holy shit! Dude, I'm trying to be respectful here, but your mom is the best cock sucker I have ever had. She's even better than Billy, that little fag in the Drama Club."

"Dude, I didn't think you swung that way."

"I don't, but a mouth is a mouth. Getting your dick sucked by a guy doesn't make you gay. It's only the other way around. I just close my eyes and pretend it's Jenny. Besides, you know what they say, a girl is better at licking pussy than a guy because they know what a pussy likes better. The same thing with guys. A guy is usually better at sucking cock because they already know what they like. Your mom just disproved that theory."

I had my nose buried in his coarse black pubic hair when he politely let me know that he was about to unload. I pulled back a bit and began swallowing as fast as I could as jet after jet sprayed into my mouth. I continued to suck and lick until every last drop was gone. After putting his cock away and zipping him back up, I moved to my right for the next load. By the time they were done eating, I had sucked all five of them off, including Josh.

"OK, guys. Go get cleaned up and get your swimsuits on. We'll hang out by the pool this morning." I said as I climbed out from under the table.

"Well, if you're gonna be naked, why don't we all just go skinny dipping?" Mike asked.

"Because it's my birthday, so I am the one that is wearing my Birthday Suit. It's not your birthday, so you get dressed." I answered.

While they made their way upstairs, I retrieved my plate and quickly ate breakfast. I was going to need all the energy I could get today. Then, I started cleaning the kitchen. By the time the kitchen was cleaned up, they were all out in the pool. I grabbed a tube of sunscreen and went out the back door to sunbathe for a bit. I spread out a large beach towel on a lounge chair and laid down on my back to catch some rays.

"Hey, any of you studs want to help me apply my sunscreen?" I hollered out to them.

Physics. The branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity magnetism, and the structure of atoms. This includes the Laws of Gravity, as well as Einstein's theory that nothing can move faster than the speed of light. Those boys just broke both of those. Gravity prevents levitation. All five seemed to suddenly levitate out of the pool. I swear that after levitating, they broke the light barrier, transporting themselves over to my lounge chair and beginning to rub their ands all over my body.

"Uuhh, guys? Guys. GUYS!!!" It took three tries to finally get their attention. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Like what?" Josh asked dumbfounded.

"Well, in order to actually rub the sunscreen in, you would need to actually apply some sunscreen in the first place." I answered as I handed them the previously unopened tube of lotion.

"Oh, right."

Damn. The only thing better than having 10 hands rubbing lotion onto your naked body would be to have the neighbor that was peeking through his curtains get over his shyness, come over and make it an even dozen hands. On second thought, he was old and creepy. Better it was the cute blonde babe behind me. On second thought, she would most likely insist on getting sunscreen applied to herself, thus halving the hands on me. Never mind. 10 hands were just fine.

So, half an hour and three orgasms later, I reluctantly informed them that I thought that I was covered sufficiently for the time being. The next few hours were spent sunbathing and getting in the pool for a bit. Of course, I needed more sunscreen when I rolled on my stomach. I briefly thought about telling them that I really didn't need sunscreen that far up my ass, but the thick finger thrusting in and out just felt too good for me to stop him.

Eventually. It was getting close to noon, so Josh fired up the grill to cook burgers and dogs for lunch. As I did for breakfast, I climbed under the table and sucked off all five guys before I got a hotdog for myself. Never swim or participate in strenuous activities for at least a half an hour after eating, so, the next hour was spent just relaxing in the back yard. Instead, we played strip poker. I lost before the first hand was even dealt. Sometimes I really crack myself up. Actually, the boys played poker, and I was the prize for the winner of each hand. The winner of each hand got 1-minute of me on their lap, so they could grope and fondle me wherever they wanted. I was a drooling mess by the time they decided to stop playing. That 1-minute of groping, then having to wait for the next hand to finish was excruciating. It was never long enough for me to cum, then I had cooled back down before the next time. It was just never enough.

"OK! Enough of this shit. Is one of you studs gonna finally get off your ass and fuck me, or do I need to go out and lay down in the street and have some random guy driving past take care of it?" I yelled out. "It's my birthday, so I'm having a party between my legs, and everyone is cumming."

When Jerome stood up in answer to my call, I tugged his shorts down and had him lie on his back. I impaled myself on his thick 9-inches and immediately orgasmed. "Lube, God Damn it!" I yelled back at the cock that was attempting to push into my ass dry. I swear! Don't these colleges teach kids anything useful anymore? Anatomy 101 should teach them that an asshole does not naturally lubricate so if you are going to fuck one, you need to properly lube it up and slather your cock with lube as well.

"Where's the lube?" He asked.

"There's a tub of Crisco on the counter. I was going to use it to bake my cake this afternoon, but I can get another tub of it later. You can either use that or vegetable oil from the pantry."

A few minutes later, I felt the oil being poured onto my ass and worked in with his fingers.

"I decided to use the oil. The tub of Crisco said it was shortening, and I didn't want to take the chance."

That was Jake. He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He was only in the college because he was a 6'4" 295 pound Left tackle with quick feet and a lot of upper body strength. He was a great college football player, but I was surprised that he lasted this long due to his grades. Then again. His major was Communications, so his classes weren't exactly difficult. He also had a couple of cheerleaders doing his homework for him. If Jeromy was the prototypical BBC, Jake was the poster child for Napoleon Complex. I could understand why he was nervous about anything that might shorten his dick. True, I had bigger dicks and dildos up my ass, but I still preferred smaller ones. They hurt less and the pleasure got going faster. I decided that I didn't really want to explain to him for the next three days that Crisco Shortening would actually not affect the length of his dick. You pick your battles. Anyway, that thought became mute as Mike pushed his cock into my mouth, so I couldn't really talk anyway.

My next orgasm hit me like a freight train. Suffice it to say that I felt it coming and let it hit me full force. Between already being horney from walking around naked in front of five young and well-built guys, not to mention being groped and fondled all day. I now had cocks in all three holes. Airtight, as they say. My pierced nipples were being toyed with as the guys were fucking me. Holy Shit, Batman! Lights flashed through my brain. Waves of ecstasy flowed through my body. My hips began to thrust like a jackhammer. The guys must have been really horney, because that's as long as they lasted. Mike began flooding my mouth first. The vibrations from my moans probably set him off. Then Jerome fired off in my pussy. That must have tipped Jake over the edge as he flooded my bowels.

12