Mom's Birthday Gang Bang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple of minutes to come down from our orgasms and disentangle ourselves. That left two guys that still hadn't cum yet. Time to fix that.

"OK, you two. Do you want to spit roast me or DP?" I asked Josh and Tim.

"Well, since you already gave us all blowjobs, we're thinking of going with the DP option." Replied my son.

"OK. Who's got my ass, and who is going in my pussy?"

After a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Josh began lubing up his cock for my ass. This time, I was going to be face-up, so I had Josh lie on his back first. I squatted over him and began lowering my ass onto his cock. It was significantly bigger than Jake's, so it took a bit for my ass to stretch and take all of him. Once fully embedded, I laid back in his chest so Tim could enter my pussy. I was already drenched and stretched out from Jerome, so Tim slid in relatively easily. As the three of us got into a good rhythm, Josh reached around and began toying with my tits and pierced nipples. They rode me hard for about 20-minutes and three more orgasms before firing their loads deep inside me. When we were done, I checked the time on my phone. Crap! I needed to get moving.

"OK, guys. I need your help. Bring my laptop, cameras, lights, and tripods out here. I need to get things set-up for my show this afternoon. Set the cameras up to show the picnic table. I'll adjust them correctly when everything is set up. Also, there is a plastic storage in my camming room. Bring that out as well. I need to shower, clean up, and get ready. Oh, and put some shorts on. I'm the only one naked for this, at least in the beginning. We'll see how the show goes from there."

With those instructions, the guys hurried off while I turned on the outdoor shower that I had installed a few months ago. There were no shower walls, except for where it sat against the side of the house. It had a large 'rainforest' shower head and 4'X4' concrete floor with a drain. I had done some really popular shower shows while using it before. Today, I just needed to hurry up and clean up. The guys brought everything out and got it set up quickly as I dried off, brushed my hair and fixed my makeup. I quickly adjusted the cameras as I needed them, then began telling the guys what they needed to do to me.

"OK. Open the bin and pull out the wrist and ankle cuffs. Make sure that you buckle them on me tightly. Now, tie my arms to the other end of the table and my ankles to the legs of the table on this end." I was soon standing with my face down on the table with my legs bound to the table legs and spread apart. "Now, I have the cameras set to show all of me, but it shouldn't show your faces unless you bend over too far. If you don't want to take that chance, there are some ski masks in the in that you can wear. If yo9u don't care about showing your Faces, you need to sign the model release forms in the bin."

Once everything was ready, and the guys all put the masks on, I had Josh start the cameras and begin my show. I looked over at the camera to my left and began talking.

"Good afternoon, viewers. If you have seen my media postings today, you know that today is a special show. Today is my 40th Birthday. As you can see, I am already bound to this table and ready to go. Today, I have five strong young men to help me. Help me with what? You ask. Simple. What is customary to do to someone on their birthday? A birthday spanking, of course. Now, there are five guys here to administer my spanking. I'm 40-years old today, so that's forty swats. Each guy will be administering a total of 8 swats to my ass, 4 per cheek. You might want to change views to the camera zeroed in on my ass to watch my ass jiggle with each swat. Also, as per usual, I have my Lush vibrator in, so feel free to buzz in if you want. OK guys. Let's get to it. Who's up first?"

I looked forward. My laptop was set up on the table right in front of me and logged into my chat line. I also had the camera view set to show my ass from behind me. The red jeweled heart on the base of my butt plug, as well as the tail of the Lush remote vibrator were plainly visible. I couldn't see which of the boys was going first, as they were off to my left side in order to get the optimal angle to deliver my spanking. I suddenly saw a tan blur enter the screen. I heard the loud SMACK, saw the ripples on my left ass cheek, and felt the pain of the blow.

"OUCH!" I cried out. I barely had time to recover from that one before another blow landed on my right butt cheek. He wasn't taking his time. He simply rained blow after blow over and over again. I had purchased pretty high-end cameras for my shows, so you could see that my ass was well on it's way to getting red by the time he finished his eight swats.

I heard the guys shuffling around as they changed positions behind me. I felt the Lush start vibrating and saw the notice on the screen that 'Badboy6969' had hit Superbuzz on the lush. I have my site set up where the users can activate the lush for a fee. It is 5 tokens for a regular buzz, and 15 tokens for superbuzz. Superbuzz is twice as strong and lasts twice as long as the regular buzz. They can also tip extra, and that also activates the Lush. The intensity and length of time is dependent on the size of the tip. On the chat line, they can request for me to do things as well. Usually, they tip me more if I do what they ask for.

The vibrations from the superbuzz were just beginning to fade out when a very large back hand suddenly appeared in the screen. Obviously, Lerome was second in line. 'BBCmom72' must have gotten excited by the black hand contrasting with the white of my ass and quickly hit superbuzz half a dozen times in a row. She also requested that he fuck me on camera when my spanking was finished. He laughed when he saw her request. He then stood behind me directly between me and the camera and dropped his shorts, showing his big, thick 9-inches. She instantly tipped me $50. I thanked her and told her that I would see what I could do. My ass was cherry red by the time that Jerome was done.

Tim was next. He did things a little differently. Between each swat, he would reach down and toy with my clitoris. He also used his left hand to play with my tits as he spanked me with his right hand. His swats weren't as hard as the others, but he heightened my arousal a whole lot more. That also helped with the tips, as I was, by that time, moaning like the bitch in heat I was.

Next up, it was big Jake. As previously stated, he wasn't the smartest kid on the block. He also lacked imagination. With him, it was just one after the other as quickly as he could. Thankfully, by this time, my Lush was going off almost continuously as several of my viewers began to get into the show.

Now it was Mike's turn. Mike had some imagination, and I suspect a bit of experience in the BDSM Game. He changed the timing of his swats up so that I couldn't time them and prepare for the next one. Each swat was timed differently. Some were quick, others he held off for a bit. The last one, he held off until he saw that I had relaxed my ass. When it was fully relaxed, he struck. Simultaneously, my Lush went off at full strength.

"OOOOHHHHHFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!" I cried out as a massive orgasm struck me. My entire body went into convulsions as the waves of pleasure flowed through me. I vaguely registered the 'DING, DING, DING, DING' of the tip counter going crazy as I was swept away in orgasmic bliss. The Lush was on continuous high speed that kept me coming over and over again and again. Finally, mercifully even, the Lush stopped buzzing and allowed me to recover.

"OK, peeps. I've had my Birthday spanking, as well as a couple of pretty massive orgasms. How many of you want to watch as these five young studs fuck me?" I asked my audience.

'DING, DING, DING, DING' My Tip counter was going off like one of those old fashioned alarm clocks with the bells on top.

'BBCmom72' "I want to see that big black cock go in your ass."

'Badoy6969' "will you do all five at once?"

'Bigdaddy8inch' "I'll tip you $2,000 if you let me come over and help."

I had the guys untie me from the table, then reposition the cameras to an area of the lawn. Yes, they removed my butt plug and Lush vibrator I then instructed them on how to put me in an arm binder. That kept my arms bound, but my legs free. Once in position of the cameras, I had Josh operate the third camera freely. Tim laid down on his back, and I straddled his hips. He guided his cock into my pussy as I lowered myself down onto him. Once Tim was fully embedded into my pussy, I leaned forward to allow Jerome to push his lubed-up cock into my ass. It took several minutes, because his cock was a lot bigger than anything I previously had in my ass. 'BBCmom72' tipped me well, then asked me for the contact info for him. I politely refused, but I did tell her I would give her email address to him so he could contact her if he wanted to. It seemed that she had an open marriage agreement with her husband that would let her fuck black men with big cocks, as long as she was safe and didn't get pregnant by them.

Of course, I couldn't just fuck three of them and let the other two hanging, so the afternoon turned into a complete gang bang where one guy would finish, and another would take over his spot. God loves young men and their quick recovery. Whenever one guy would be waiting his turn, he would be operating the camera, then switch off with the guy he was replacing.

Usually, my cam shows last between half an hour to a full hour. This show lasted over two hours. Thankfully, Josh was paying attention to the chat line. Several tips came in for binding me in different positions and using different toys on me. It was amazing to me how many tips I got from having the guys cum on my face and tits, then rubbing it in.

[DING DONG], The doorbell sounded.

Without a thought, I got up and made my way to answer the door. My heels clacked on the tile as I walked through the house. I pulled the door fully opened and stood there fully outlined by the open doorway in all my glory.

I'm pretty sure that the FedEx driver was not expecting to see a beautiful, fully naked, mature woman opening the door for him.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Uuummm, I have a delivery." He stuttered.

"OH good." I replied as I looked at the rather large box at his feet. "BOYS?" I called out back into the house. "Will you please come here and help get this ox into the livingroom while I tip the delivery driver?"

I reached out, took his hand and guided him into the house far enough so that he would not be blocking the doorway. As the boys were marching out the door to retrieve the box, I was knelt down in front of the driver, working un undoing his shorts. Once his shorts were pooled around his ankles, I took his already hard cock in my hand and guided onto my mouth. He was about average size, approximately 6-inches long and average girth, so I had no trouble at all taking his full-length in. Sadly, he didn't last very long and jetted down my throat withing just a couple of minutes. Still, I think that he appreciated his tip. I even posed with him for a selfie, so he could prove to his coworkers later that he wasn't lying about the encounter.

"Do you always answer the door naked?" he asked me.

"Of course not." I replied. "Today is special. It's my Birthday, so I decided to spend the entire day in my birthday suit."

With a final grope of my tits and ass, he pulled his shorts and underwear back up, fastened them in place, then left to make the rest of his deliveries. Once he was gone, I returned to the living room to inspect the package that I had received. Using a kitchen knife, I sliced open the tape securing the package closed, then proceeded to open it. Inside, I found an envelope with a letter inside, as well as another box containing the actual item that was shipped. Inside the envelope was a letter from my ex-husband.

"Happy Birthday! I know that this is a milestone birthday for you, so I bought you a gift to commemorate it. I know that this is something that you have wanted for quite some time, and I know that you can use it in your shows. As you are aware, I am one of your subscribers, and I do enjoy watching you perform. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this gift. Happy Birthday. Donald."

That was so sweet of him. I would make sure to thank him properly in the hotel room after our next lunch date. Yes, we still fucked like crazy after our lunch dates. He couldn't stay married to me because of the scandalous nature of my new career, but we could still get together occasionally.

"OK guys." I said excitedly. "Let's get this out of the packaging and see what I got."

A couple of minutes later, the outer box was cast aside, and I could see the packaging for what was delivered. I screamed in my excitement. I had been thinking about purchasing one of these for a while now. It was an Athenas Ultimate Sex Machine. It was one of those thrusting fucking machines. It came with two separate thrusting rods, so you can attach two dildos at the same time. One for my pussy, and the other for my ass. It also had a remote control, so I could adjust the speed as well as turn it on and off. I could see lots of possibilities with this either alone or while collaborating in my shows. Little did I know that within a couple of hours, this present would be getting a full workout.

End of CH 1:

Next up, SURPRIZE! The girls show up for a surprise birthday party. The debauchery ramps up, a LOT.

12