Mom's Birthday incest version, Pt. 01

Story Info
It's Mom's birthday and I'm taking her on a cruise.
4.2k words
4.35
62.7k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old, well turns 44 in this story

____

My Mom, Erica, and I started fucking about nine months ago, and we both agreed that our incestuous sexual relationship was "open" and that we could fuck others as well. We agreed to this to not raise a question from friends and neighbors about being around each other too much, but that didn't go so well, yes, I had Jenny for a month and Mom dated Tom for about two months, but in the end, we ended up together again.

I wrote a story about Mom's birthday, that involved interracial sex, but a lot of people didn't like that, so this is a completely another version of Mom's 44th birthday.

In this, other version of Mom's birthday, I'm taking Mom on a cruise to the Caribbean.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

If you want to know more about Mom and how we ended up fucking, read "The Day I Started Fucking Mom" - parts 1 and 2.

_________

Despite her age, Mom still looked quite hot even after having 2 kids. She was 5'-5", about 150 pounds, full, 38DD-fake tits standing proudly on her chest, gorgeous face with big sensual lips, dark, alluring brown eyes, and dark hair, and she was quite curvy at all the right places. She was aging nicely with all the little lines, creases, and sags in all the right places. I think it really gave her a classic MILF look.

_____

It's Thursday afternoon, and Mom's driving home from work, to unwind from a long week, it's her birthday on Saturday, but she's not gonna do anything special, since I "was going away with friends for the weekend" or so she thought and Dad was gone since long. I was the man of the house now, in ALL ways, and Mom, her pussy, ass, and mouth were mine now.

I had been planning for this for a very long time, and I've saved money and bought tickets for a three-day cruise from Jamaica. She's always been talking about her and Dad's honeymoon cruise, like 22 years ago and I thought it was our turn now.

Mom was just gonna do some cooking, take care of her household chores, and just chill in front of the TV. I knew she was disappointed that I was going out with friends on her day, but I had to pretend.

She sighed before she opened her door and walked inside our house. To her disbelief, the house looked to be cleaned and dinner was on the table, set for two with candles and all. I stood in the kitchen smiling at her.

"But, I thought you were going to be away with your friends by now, or was that tomorrow? And what is going on right now?" she said half sarcastically and half confused.

"Well, that was never actually happening, I have planned this for a long time, and Mom, I would never miss your birthday." I said with mischievous excitement in my voice.

"But, why tell me that you're going away?"

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise, I've been planning and arranging your birthday gift for some time now."

"Ooookkkkeyyy."

"I didn't want you to.... know.. I just wanted to surprise you, and..."

"Ohh, baby, you did, you just made my birthday, well, my year really."

I handed Mom a glass of wine and finished preparing for dinner while we kept talking.

After a much-needed relaxing dinner, Mom and I sat down on the big couch and with a couple of glasses of wine under the belt, we both started to become tipsy. We talked and laughed like two lovers, not like Mother and Son, we've grown out of that stage by now.

"Steve, I'm just gonna grab a quick shower, I see you in 15, ok?"

"No problem, I'll clean up and see you soon, put on something sexy."

_______

"Wow," I exclaimed with excitement as I handed Mom another full glass of wine, looking at her in pink lingerie.

I couldn't help staring at her full breast and plump ass as she spun around to show me the winning price for the evening. In her bare feet, she stood 5'5 and had all the assets needed to turn any man on. Her pink attire against her pale skin, lightly freckled face, and brown puppy dog eyes were almost too much for me to handle.

"So, do you like it?" she asked as she sat on the couch, placing her feet under one side of her butt.

"You look amazing" I replied.

"Well, I can't wait to..." Mom said as she sipped her wine and placed a hand on my bulge.

"Well, Mom, I stopped and picked up a 'good' movie for us to watch."

She didn't necessarily like adult movies but agreed since she knew it would be a huge turn-on for me and she appreciated all my efforts.

The first two scenes were somewhat routine porno scenes with a male and female in unlikely situations.

"Does this really turn you on?" she asked as she waited for the next scene to begin.

The third and final scene began with a son and his Mom talking to the camera as if they were being interviewed. The Mom began to explain that she and her son had a relationship and that she loved when he did special things for her, took her somewhere nice, and romantic, and cooked for her, all while she was rubbing the young man's hard cock.

Then the Mother told the interviewer that she also loved when the son had a friend over and they all fucked together.

Then a third guy walked in, apparently one of the son's friends. They go on and on about their fuck-life, while the Mom was rubbing both men's cocks.

Then the Mother pulled down the friend's pants and his fairly big cock sprung free.

The two young boys began groping the Mother's big tits and ass while she had her hands on the friend's cocks and stoked it up and down slowly.

"Oh Honey, look how big his cock is," Mom said as we watch the Mother drop to her knees becoming eye level with the friend's hard cock.

Looking directly into her son's eyes, lightly moaning she let her open mouth slide over the friend's cock, and then took it in her mouth, never breaking her eye contact with her son.

Her son's hand was rubbing his jeans-covered erection the whole time.

Mom was watching intently and began shifting in her seat not wanting to admit to herself this was turning her on.

"She's doing this right in front of her son. Do you think people really do stuff like this in real life or is this just a made-up story for the porn film?" she asked naively.

"Of course, they do" I answered noticing Mom's legs opening and closing as it became harder for her to hide her excitement.

The Mother sucked his cock for a while before the two young boys removed her clothes. The son undid her jeans while the friend had found a tit to squeeze and a nipple to suck on. Her jeans hit the floor and her panties soon followed and soon she was all naked.

The Mother instructed the young 18-year-old boys to stand next to each other as she got on her knees again and soon, she was going back and forth sucking on each of their hard cocks.

Before long the words and images became a blur to Mom and she found her fingers between her spread legs bringing herself to orgasm.

I pulled down my pants and kept watching the Mother in the film take the son and his friend's cock.

"Does that turn you on?" Mom asked before letting her mouth slide down my raging erection with a low moan.

"What part?" I asked looking down and noticing she was looking directly at me with my cock in her mouth.

"The Mother sucking a man's cock right in front of her son."

"If that turns me on? Yeah sure. If I'd like it in real life, probably not."

"The thought is pretty sexy, You, me, another young man with his cock.... Yummy..." Her words felt as though they pierced through me. She stroked me and kept my erection against her lips as she spoke.

The Mother even took both cocks at one time in her mouth.

The son took his place behind his Mother and was fucking her pussy while she sucked the friend's cock, and then they switched up as the friend took his place in his friend's Mother's pussy while the son filled her mouth with his cock.

Both of them keep this up for a while swapping back and forth between her pussy and mouth fucking both till they were ready to shoot their loads. The Mother then got back down on her knees and started sucking both cocks again till each took their cock and jacked off into her open mouth. She took wad after wad of cum on her tongue and face till she had cum running out of her mouth and dripping off her chin onto her tits, Then the Mother took her fingers and scraped up all the loose cum off her face and tits then sucked her fingers clean till she had swallowed ever drop.

"I have my ass up in the air right now. Would it turn you on if there was a big cock fucking your Mom's pussy right now? Do you want to share my pussy baby?" she asked sounding so sexy while stroking me.

It all became too much as I grunted out "Give me that hot cunt, Mom!"

Mom was bending over and had her butt cheeks spread apart as I climbed in behind her legs and entered her sloppy cunt and began vigorously fucking her pussy until she announced she was cumming and shook and moaned in her first orgasm of the night, as we watched the two boys empty their loads in the older ladies mouth.

"Oh God, Fuck that pussy! Fuck that Mommy's pussy! Ohhhh... give me all your young hard cock! Oh God..... Oh God... your cock feels so good inside me!" She screamed, probably imagining it was a stranger's cock fucking her while I watched and right after her first orgasm, she came again, erupted in an intense orgasm leaving herself spent and not knowing how to feel about her thought.

Hearing her talk dirty was just a little too much and as her body convulsed in orgasms, I emptied my load inside her womb.

"Mom, do you really get turned to the thought of you getting fucked by a stranger's cock, while I watch?"

"I do." she simply answered.

"Do you think we will ever do it for real?"

"Would you want to?"

"It really turns me on and all this fantasizing really makes me curious," she said rubbing her hand along my thigh.

"What are you curious about?" I asked feeling myself become hard again.

"Well, since I've had threesomes before, but I've never had two cocks inside me, and I like the thought of you using me like I'm a slut too" she answered now rubbing my erection with the palm of her hand.

The whole conversation didn't even last three minutes, but I was ready. Maybe I even got hard at the thought of sharing Mom with a stranger, but I could never do that with one of my mates.

She straddled me and let me slide inside of her sopping pussy. She slowly rose to the tip the sank back till her thick ass cheeks rested on my balls. She leaned forward, rested her chest against mine with her lips to my ear she spoke softly;

"Do you think he will like your Mother's pussy? Do you feel how wet Moma gets just thinking about his big cock?"

I simply moaned while grabbing her beautiful ass filling both of my hands. I loved the feeling of her wet pussy slowly riding me as she continued her verbal taunts.

She began moaning with her lips still pressed against my ear. Breathlessly

"I want to feel his big cocks inside me. I want him to use me like a slut! Can you handle seeing your Mother's mouth and pussy stuffed with his big cock?"

We continued fucking for a good 20 minutes before we finally collapsed on the couch.

But before we fell asleep, Mom said;

"Thank you, Steve, that was amazing, fuck, that was hot, thank you for your present."

"Ahhh, but honey, your first gift will come tomorrow..."

"What... tell me..."

"Nope, you'll see," I said and fell asleep.

___________

FRIDAY

When we woke up, I told Mom that we were going on a cruise from Jamaica this afternoon, but we needed to get going since the flight was in three hours and we still had to pack.

We didn't even make love that morning before heading off on our flight, which was kinda different.

After we landed, the day was spent with the hustle of checking in to the cruise ship, unpacking, and exploring the ship. After a great day, we ate a very late lunch and headed to our luxurious cabin with a beautiful view of Jamaica as we sailed.

"I got my laptop with me if you want to watch a movie".

Mom slowly removed her blouse and bra, and her breasts were in full view.

Then she walked out to the balcony and sat down with her back towards the ocean.

As she sat on the chair, she took off her jeans and started rubbing her breast, nipples, and her pussy over her white silk panties.

"Put the movie on, but you stay there, and just watch, no touching."

I was so horny, I grabbed the laptop and after about a minute, I started the movie and turned the laptop towards Mom.

A girl watched a cop strip off his uniform top and shorts, and of course, this was a porn flick, he was well endowed, with at least a thick 8-inch cock.

The girl, a young Asian girl, apparently a prisoner was bent over a desk, and she knew the drill.

We watched the cop arch his back and shuddered as his thick cock entered the small Asian girl's pussy. He grabbed her hair hard and fucked the Asian girl hard with his monster cock.

"You sit here and watch me as I touch and feel my body." Mom said as she played with her breasts. Then she spread her legs apart and played with her engorged clit as she focused on the laptop.

"Mmmmmmmm" the small girl moaned around the cop's meaty old cock; salvia poured out the sides of her nineteen-year-old mouth and dripped down his balls.

"MMMmmmmm..." Her head sank down to swallow his meaty cock to the hilt as she played with her nipples.

"Do you like fucking my little teen mouth with your big old cock? MMMMmmmmm... Would you like to cum on my pretty nineteen-year-old titties with that big old 52-year-old cock? MMMmmmmmmm... I bet you would... you'd like to cover them in your fucking hot cum... MMMmmmmmmm..."

The girl prisoner was rubbing her wet clit and fingering her pussy as she blew the old man's impressive tool. She was squatting in her cell, topless and sucking the cop's fat old cock. He was thirty-three years her senior.

"Oh, God," Mom moaned out loud and removed her silk panties.

"Watch me. Watch your mom play with herself. Watch me rub my wet pussy with my panties."

Mom said and started to play with her pussy, with her dirty panties.

I was horny as hell as I watched Mom play with herself out in the open. I was hard and I wanted to go and help Mom out, but she told me not to do anything, just watch.

The small girl's slurping at the cop's cock grew louder and wetter sounding. Her spit was not only coating his cock, but her tits. She traced his stare down to her tits and smiled then drizzled spit out of her mouth onto her now heaving tits.

The small Asian girl spoke:

"You like seeing my tits all slick? Slick like you are making my pussy? I think some men want to coat my tits with something too... Do you know what I think they want to do? I think they want to take turns fucking my teenage throat with their big, old hard cocks and try to make me swallow all of their cum. I do baby... and I know they saw my nipples. Do you know how I know? Because they were sticking out like little erasers through this thin blouse you made me wear."

"Steve, take out your cock and jerk it with my dirty panties at the top."

I did as I was told, placed her dirty panties on my throbbing cock-head, and jerked hard, watching Mom play with her soaked pussy.

Mom continued to masturbate but started to breathe a bit faster and harder.

"Oh, I'm thinking about a big cock inside me, Steve... Look, Steve, his cock is so thick, he'd split me in two... Ohhh, fuuckkk."

"Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck meeeee! Make me your slut. Give me your seed! Bang my whoring cunt," the small Asian girl told the much older cop

"Ohhhh... yeah... you better believe it trailer-trash whore."

"I like older men... I love older men, like you, and I love their shiny, huge cock's fucking me in all holes... Would you like to watch me fuck those older men? Have them cum ALL over me? You know your colleagues, they've seen my wet teen pussy too. Do you know how I know? I showed them it. Yeah, I sure did. I bent over and looked back between my legs... and smiled. Isn't that what you want me to do baby, show off?"

The cop grabbed the girl's head and started to mouth-fuck her vigorously and after about a minute he pulled out his massive cock and shoot stream after stream of cum onto her tits.

"Oh fuck yeah!! That's my girl!!"

The small girl lifted herself, straddled the chair, and lowered herself onto the cop's cock. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue in and out of his ear as she rubbed her cum and spit-covered tits across his hairy chest.

"Fuck me... Fuck me, Daddy... Fuck me like you think they would have. I need it. I'm so horny. Fuck your little teen slut..." she said softly, almost whimpering.

The cop wrapped an arm under each of the young prisoner's legs and bounced her roughly up and down on his cock.

Mom moaned with pleasure and she started to rub herself a bit faster, she felt her orgasm build, she moaned louder and moved her hips on her hand. As her excitement built up and her pussy juice soaked her fingers, she moaned out loudly, "Ooonhhhhh, ooohhhhh, I want a cock in me now," as she watched the screen.

The small Asian felt her pussy tightening around the cop's pounding cock, she loved it.

"Cum in me!! Oh fuck I'm cumming!! Cum in me!! Fill me with your cum!!"

And for some weird reason, the cop managed to cum again, as they both screamed.

Mom told me to sit on the chair that she just had an orgasm on, with my back to the ocean. Then she grabbed my rock-hard shaft and moved it into her pussy, and started riding me.

Mom whispered in my ear;

"Take me, stud, I want that hard cock in pussy..., I'm yours, Steve. Mama's little boy."

She leaned back to look at me and smiled. She then slid her pussy up and down on my cock. Up and down a bit faster. As she looked at me and asked;

"Do you like fucking your Mom? Do you want to fuck me all night baby?"

I smiled and replied, "Oh yes Mom I do, I really do, you know that."

"Mmmm yes baby, I want you to, I need you too, I need to have you," Mom said, as she rode my cock on the balcony.

"Steve," Mom whispered, as I was thrusting into her.

"Yes," I moaned.

"I'm sorry Mommy hasn't been paying much attention to you lately. Mommy has been very bad, and I need you to punish me. I need to learn my lesson."

"Yes, you do," I said suddenly. "Get up, I need to tell you how to behave." She smiled and rose, leaving my erect cock dangling below her.

"Bend over the railing," I ordered. She bent over, exposing her beautiful ass to me. She spread her thighs slightly.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, looking back at me and batting her eyelashes.

"What do you want with my body?"

I came up behind her and put my rock-hard cock inside of her.

"Mommy, I'm going to fuck you now," I said. I thrust inside her, grunting. She started to push back against me, moaning. I grabbed her breasts, kneading them.

"Yes, son, fuck me harder," she started to scream. "I've been so bad, please fuck me, fuck me harder, make me scream your name."

I started to breathe harder, groaning loudly, my balls slapped against the bottom of her ass.

"I've been such a naughty Mommy, I need you to punish me every day, I need you to fuck me, is seeing a bad slut like me bending over for you making you horny?"

SLAP!!!! "Yes," I said. "Very horny."

SLAP!!!! "Arrrr.... Yes, this dirty whore needs your cock, Steve...... I need it inside me to teach me how to behave every day!"

I could feel her pussy walls scream as they stretch around my cock every time I slapped her ass.

SLAP!!! "Arrrrr...... Fuuckk....." She screamed out, bucking her hips, overwhelmed by the feeling of my hand slapping her ass.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12